pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Why do you show your penis here?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 05,Feb,09 15:36
Why do you show?...Have you always had an exhibitionist urge?....What does it feel like when you see your penis on the site?......What do you get from it, if anything?

Similar topics: 1.See and show here most beautiful cock.   2.PEgym   3.Opinion on submitting hard and/or soft cock pics   4.Circumcision when did you discover?   5.Big balls, little penis  

New Comment

Comments:
By stroker11 at 10,Oct,13 15:25 other posts of stroker11 
Because I am a preverted degenerate exhibisionist and closet nudest that likes to stare at cocks dripping precum while stroking and edging myself as a cockworshiping solo sexual.

By #194703 at 03,Oct,13 20:23
I show it because I hope that other people like to watch my dick as I like to watch other man dicks.

By #278535 at 26,Sep,13 19:23
Due to exhibitionism I like to show my penis here. Also feeling a bit hot to think that any female watching my pics and feel horny lol.
By #374501 at 26,Sep,13 21:11
thats true and i just like the idea and find it a bit funny in a light hearted way when ever somebdoy has looked at my dick and seen it i fnd the fact that thye are looking at it a turn on and also think of the idea of somebody thats sucked it and fucked it probably actualy seeing it and recognising and think ...i know that cock lolbut whose is it Hmm culd it be... once my friend was a bit naughty and pulled my shorts down in front of a girl that was a bit sexy and horney when i was about 12...i never knew what to expect but she sort of went Mmmmm wow and that made me horney to think what she was thinking...at twelve -I wanted to ask her what she thought after untill when i was about 16 we got together and had sex
By #278535 at 03,Oct,13 20:19
wow!

By #136427 at 23,Sep,13 11:51
Seems like the fair thing to do. If im going to look at your pussy you should be able to see my dick... Plus you need to post pics to see some pics...

By #186281 at 20,Sep,13 11:06
I show mine here as it would be very rude to show it in tesco's or the bank.
By #390248 at 21,Sep,13 05:31

By foreskinlover52 at 20,Sep,13 11:04 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I am hoping I could find a nice guy who will love my cock and ass..I love looking at all these uncut cocks! I enjoy being naked and have been a nudist for 30 years..I like the idea of everyone looking at my cock..

By #380967 at 20,Sep,13 10:53
had issues with my size. always thought i was small. been here helped with that. i fell better about my dick now. yeah i am small average, but i feel happier know that there are easily another million guys my size haha.

By #392751 at 15,Sep,13 07:20
I think all the guys like getting attention from their penises. For me, I could have sworn that I had the ugliest dick ever. Surprised to learn that people like how my cock looks. Its also nice to know that you can do this anonymously because nude beaches and other public places like gyms can be creepy.

[deleted image]

By #417547 at 13,Sep,13 20:20
Because I like to be naked walking in the woods or anyplace else and excites me to think other people are watching me Can I come to realize that I am bi And like looking at other guys in women So look at my page and give me some comments I love them good or bad

By Trekkk at 12,Sep,13 20:36 other posts of Trekkk 
I like to get honest comments good or bad

By CreativeOne at 12,Sep,13 04:34 other posts of CreativeOne 
Simple ... Because it's there and others like what I have !
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #389093 at 11,Sep,13 22:11
because when i see my cock i feel nice and when i see my small dick excites mee

By andrew999999999 at 11,Sep,13 19:33 other posts of andrew999999999 
I show because this site told me to But seriously, I like to show my cock and body to as many people as I can, without doing it in public places. I am on several other sites which I've posted pics on, and I also play on a couple of cam sites too. I just love the fact that my cock can be seen by so many people.
I get a good feeling from seeing my pics on here,and I like to read the comments and messages I get, which cheer me up. Only got a couple of negative comments from one old guy, who's a bit of a dick, but I don't let them bother me.

By DeepThroatThis at 11,Sep,13 17:11 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Because I'm thinking of running for the mayor of NY

By #242452 at 11,Sep,13 13:08
Because it feels dirty.

By #396959 at 11,Sep,13 13:02
Because in the real world I've only come out to two people my bisexual best friend who I came out gay to at ten and my flatmate who has a small dick like me. I post because I'm accepted on here rather than in the real world where I'd be tormented

By #157044 at 08,Jul,13 08:36
[deleted image]
Love showing others my cock especially when they tell me I've made them hard too

By #124665 at 07,Jul,13 05:26
Cuz I'm fucking twisted

By #384365 at 04,Jul,13 10:21
It's liberating. I like my cock and sometimes you get compliments
By smartex at 06,Jul,13 12:03 other posts of smartex 
I agree with this 100%...

By #361268 at 06,Jul,13 08:47
I am a naturist and my cock is on show most of the time and anybody can see it whenever they want

By bigone21 at 05,Jul,13 21:15 other posts of bigone21 
Because I thought I should stop being modest about my equipment!

Sure I have my exhibionist side...

Here, we ALL do!

By #143536 at 05,Jul,13 15:21
Have been an exhibitionist since a teenager when i would step out on my apartment balcony with my dick sticking out of my pants. Had no idea if anyone was looking or could see at all but it turned me on to think of the possibility. I love the attention i get on the site. Love to think of someone else maybe getting off on my pics.

By #348 at 10,Feb,09 10:39
BECAUSE I AM A PERVERT!!? LOL!!!
By Ablaze at 05,Jul,13 12:38 other posts of Ablaze 
So and I. I hope my pics to create pervert thoughts and desire in the people who watch my profile and they to masturbate watching my ass and cock.

By #291618 at 05,Jul,13 03:13
It turns me on to show my cock and nude body to a world full of strangers

By #220845 at 04,Jul,13 13:10
Turns me on to show my nude body here.

By xylem at 02,Feb,13 02:38 other posts of xylem 
i have not always been exhibitionist, but I discovered it turned me on to show my cock. i come back here t chat though. i am not gay but am curious
By #226116 at 02,Jul,13 05:02
want to show mine not very big though
By #264288 at 04,Jul,13 11:32
Is it a problem if not big? No, it isn't

By #261704 at 02,Jul,13 07:41
Sometimes people say nice things and it makes me happy
By #264288 at 04,Jul,13 11:31
I agree. It's great reading nice things people say about yourself

By #11218 at 30,Aug,09 23:20
Originally when I first posted pics on the net it was a thrill of doing something that may not be right but felt good and also a confidence thing, I wanted to see what other people thought of my cock. The comments I got made me feel good and when I found SYD I thought it only right to share my pics, after all I'm getting to see some awesome cocks and pussys and it's good to share :)
By dickisgreat at 02,Feb,13 14:58 other posts of dickisgreat 
You don't mean to say you once had a lack of confidence about that awesome dick of yours?! Anyway I'm sure it got dispelled by plenty of great compliments here.

By Ablaze at 02,Feb,13 00:14 other posts of Ablaze 
Because I feel horny showing my cock and feel horny to watch other cocks and wanna excite the people who watch my cock as well as I admire the cocks of the people here.

By #285354 at 01,Feb,13 19:04
The reason why I show my dick on this site is because it's a safe arena, where others come to check out cocks. We're not shocking people by flashing. Members and visitors here want to look a cocks for many reasons and those of us that post are happy to show off ours. Cocks bring tremendous pleasure to their owners and others that "play" with them. When we enjoy something, we want to share it with others. I would never flash my cock at an unsuspecting individual, but if someone wants to see it, I'm happy to show it off.

By smartex at 01,Feb,13 15:24 other posts of smartex 
It seems my cock just can not get enough of attention. I love
it being looked at (and commented...). Developed this in my late twenties. I got turned on immediately by the idea of sharing my cock via the net and meet other like-minded people to show our cocks, pussies and asses to eachother.
And yes, I have a few pics of myself that do indeed turn me on.

By boc at 01,Feb,13 15:05 other posts of boc 
Because I can just whip it out all the time in real life.

By #46787 at 09,Mar,10 21:50
In real life, we usually don't have the liberty to show off our genitals, and my cock is the part of my body I like more, it's where my beaulty resides. I want other people to see it.

Besides, I'm shy, so this site come even more handy. I can show my dick without showing my real idendity. I love when someone comment my pics (unfortunately I don't get comments very often, and don't have a decent camera to post HQ photos), I get excited seeing me "exposed" to any person in the world.

Also, it's a pleasure too see other people -- ordinary people -- genitals, too. I love cunts and consider myself straight, but I also like to see the dicks around, and here I have total liberty to do it (IRL I would never have the guts to admit it...).

Firstly I thought in posting a pic here and never come back, but now I cant't stop visiting SYD/C. And when I get comments I want more and more to come check out, and eventually post new pics.
By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 16:23

By Cutewilly at 01,Feb,13 14:24 other posts of Cutewilly 

By #220362 at 01,Feb,13 07:06
I have an obsession with my penis.. I still to this day want to see how big my friends cocks are compared to mine.. I love my penis, and I like to show him off.. I dont care what other people think of my cock, Its perfect for me, bbut I still like the comments I get from my syd friends

By #102374 at 01,Feb,13 03:41
I like to.show my cock off. I.will.sit.on the front.porch naked and hope someone sees. Luv for.the neighbors to see my cock.

By gradurgaur at 31,Jan,13 20:26 other posts of gradurgaur 
All my aldult life i have thought that my cock was to small to doning ani-thing but peeing..
I found this site and what a heck uppload few pics and i have had Amasing comments and people are very kind to tel me that i have ok cock..am very proud of my cock now and i like my cock

By #45410 at 14,Mar,10 03:53
On this site I am just my cock, nothing more, nothing less, and I can fantasize with fellow dreamers with dirty minds and creative hearts. Like most men I always worried about my size, here, I embrace it, feel loved, and have fun with all of you. If my cock gives you pleasure, I am elated. Keep having fun everybody.

By MoeJoe at 11,Mar,10 10:48 other posts of MoeJoe 
I am an exhibitionist and a narcissist...I love showing myself off and I love taking pics and looking at them too!

By #7295 at 29,Sep,09 15:25
Cause in my life i passed a time where i didnt like my cock and having good comments on it makes me stay better

By #22751 at 08,Sep,09 04:01
haha Boner is what happens. Ive been an exhibitionist since a small boy.

By #4650 at 31,Aug,09 06:48
I wanna know others opinions about my dick.im shy to show my dick in front of them directly.thats imposible for me..

By #1501 at 30,Aug,09 12:47
There was a real sexual thrill when first posting on the internet. I guess this is the same one that flashers get when exposing themselves in public.

Beyond that it has become very interesting to compare and contrast the vast variety that exists.

There is also an ongoing arousal from viewing bodies abd genetalia (both male and female).

It is interesting how many people - many young people - define themselve as "interested in men and women". I guess this is because social taboos against this have broken down in recent years.

By #7976 at 22,Feb,09 04:14
Actually, I don't care about showing my cock either way and it doesn't bother me to be seen. I enjoy the site, mostly the women, but figured it's only fair to provide a look a what I have. Besides, if someone enjoys the photos, that's cool too.

By ero2715 at 15,Feb,09 15:22 other posts of ero2715 
I love to show pictures of my cock and also love to see yours.
I feel good when someone comments on my pictures and is a real turn on.After taking pictures of myself I have a good wank as I am really feeling horny and wanting to cummm. I always shoot a good load of hot juicy cummm which I record on my camera.I do get a thrill knowing that girls and guys are having a look at my cock.

Adult Discussion Forum