Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

which is better? for straight and bi men is women or guys better at sucking dick

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #250894 at 22,Jul,12 18:40
Do guys suck dick better or does the women do

Similar topics: 1.any straight guys thought about sucking dick.   2.any straight guys who love to suck cock   3.Why do "straight" guys.......   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Do you like sucking straight guy's cocks?  

New Comment

Comments:
By thicknsmooth at 10,Mar,18 03:25 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I personally have always preferred getting my dick sucked over actual sex, however I enjoy both of course. I have had both guys and girls suck on me and I must say by far guys suck better cock. They just seem to get into it and enjoy every inch of the cock & balls. Also they enjoy the process a lot longer, unlike women who usually make it quick and kinda half ass
By #248658 at 04,Nov,18 23:28
That totally describes me to a T

By #541363 at 05,Nov,18 18:32
Then you met the wrong woman.

By knewbi at 05,Nov,18 17:06 other posts of knewbi 
For me it all depends on the sex I am having. If I am making love it is best for me with a woman but if I am being kinky or taboo let that guy suck me and I am in heaven. (As long as I get to suck him too)

By slipper at 22,Jul,12 19:27 other posts of slipper 
All depends on the individual doing it... either can be GREAT, or... no so.
By whatsupcocks at 04,Nov,18 12:37 other posts of whatsupcocks 
u got that right

By whatsupcocks at 04,Nov,18 12:33 other posts of whatsupcocks 
Some of the Best BJ's I ever had came from both sides of the fence . I'm BI - sex so it is all good if they no how to suck cock . sometimes I help By teaching then a few things iv learned from both men and women.

By #566722 at 08,Sep,18 16:57
Never have been sucked so I can't tell, but I think guys suck better, because they know all sensitive parts of a dick.So they suck just like they want to be sucked.Knows where to lick more or less.

By Michael19 at 19,Aug,18 20:40 other posts of Michael19 
I've had amazing head by girls but guys usually suck it better

By bil47 at 19,Aug,18 10:21 other posts of bil47 
I've been sucked by many more men than women, so it's probably not a representative sample, but definitely men are better cocksuckers.

That said, I've been with some men who were lousy at it.

By Joe93930 at 18,Aug,18 23:29 other posts of Joe93930 
Overall I think guys but the best I've ever had was by a girl

By #562567 at 20,Jul,18 13:58
I think guys should suck better as they know which areas are more sensitive and needs attention

By #220845 at 08,Mar,18 19:45
There are exceptions, but I vote guys

By #505462 at 07,Mar,18 20:50
I can suck cock better than most of the women I've ever dated, and I always swallow enthusiastically.

By #549248 at 06,Mar,18 18:49
In my experience, men. They know what it feels like on the receiving end.

By RealTitsLover at 06,Mar,18 11:42 other posts of RealTitsLover 
How would a straight guy have an answer to this question?
If you can enjoy a blowjob from a guy, you're not straight.

By #363802 at 06,Mar,18 00:40
I can definitely suck dick better then a woman! I promise!

By #201583 at 23,Jul,12 05:25
Men by far. Every woman I have had never lasted more than five minutes before stopping to complain where men just keep on trucking with a grin until the end. Most women see giving a blowjob as a chore and therefore the quality greatly lacks. Men are sexually driven, where women you have to wine and dine, shower with gifts and flowers, and still beg to get a crappy blowjob from them. Im not saying that legendary blowjob queens are a work of fiction, its just that I have never encountered one. So if your a queen dont be offended, in fact take a bow, you are rare.

Adult Discussion Forum