Recent Posts of member Renmah69

By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 19:20
Yes I once got a room for 2 days at a place called turtle cove,I didn't know I was at a gay resort when I arrived.i t was nighttime when I arrived and hot n humid,I went to the pool for a swim and seeing I was the only one there,got naked and jumped in,after a while 2 guys came for a swim,they both wore Speedos and while they swam I got out and quickly still naked made my way back to my room.i sat naked on my small verandah for a bit when a man came over,introduced himself and said he was my neighbour. He must have noticed my awkwardness and said he didn't mind if I was naked.he asked if wanted a drink to which I said ok,a few drinks later and I was feeling uninhibited he asked if I minded if he got naked,I said I didn't mind. I started to get hard and he noticed my embarassment,he then said ,you know this is a gay resort don't you? I said I do now as he grabbed my hard cock and began to wank me

By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 18:56
I fantasise about being stripped naked and having my body shaved smooth all over,then riding my bike naked with 10/12 other guys that are all clothed to the beach were I play with myself as they all watch. Then I lay over an Esky and a cock is put in my mouth as one is slid up my arse,I am fucked as I suck cock whilst wanking one in each hand,after they all cum over me and I lay there I feel something licking my hole then feeling the knot in its cock I realise I am getting fucked by a dogs cock,everyone cheers the dog on and cocks get shoved in my mouth as I get fucked doggy.

By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 18:22
I was 11/12 years old and it was an elderly neighbour,we went to the beach and I couldn't stop looking at the bulge in his Speedos,we went to toilets to shower after swimming and he got naked showing his big cock,he caught me staring at it and said I could touch it if I wanted to. I nervously took hold of it not caring who saw me and began wanking it,as it got harder and bigger I just started to lick and suck it,he gently pulled away and said I could have another go later. I couldn't wait to do it again,we pulled over on the side of the road and I sucked until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I've loved sucking cock ever since

By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 18:07
I have heaps of pictures on my phone and show them to strangers all the time

By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 18:05
Well whenever I have speed it totally makes me turn into a uninhibited kinky slut,I will do anything,anywhere,anytime. I like to shave all my body hair of so I,m completely smooth all over,I wear bikinis,one piece bathers,short shorts and other girls clothes in public. I ride my bicycle naked and be a total exhibitionist.i like public humiliation and let others walk me on a dog leash in the daytime so I can be seen. I go to gay cruising spots and hang out naked to get picked up and used. I go to gay hotels and wear revealing clothes or let people take my clothes of in the toilet so I have to leave naked. I let others put suntan oil on me at the beach and let them play with my dick ,I sit on towballs on cars that are parked in carparks for anyone to see. I get naked on bus or train and taxis with another person that's clothed. I do roleplay and like having a daddy or a submissive with a master,there is pretty much nothing I won't do when I,m on drugs

By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 17:37
My father caught me sucking our elderly neighbours cock . He walked me back home still naked and bent me over the bonnet of the car and smacked my bum with his belt. The next day he drove me to a house on a large property and made me take my clothes of and get out of the car. He drove of and left me standing there naked at the gate. An elderly man came walking up and smacked my bum with a riding crop and told me to follow him. I had a dog collar put on my neck and a leash attached before being walked to a kennel and tied to it.after a couple of hours a man came and made me suck his cock,this happened a number of times and I was covered with cum. I was then taken to a spot out in the open and hosed of and my lead tied to a table that I was told to lay on. I was then surrounded by at least 10 men that were naked with Hardin's,I was then gangbanged by them all for about an hour or more then taken back to the front gate and left there,I was then put in the back of a ute and driven home and dropped of at our house. My father didn't say a word and what he thought was a punishment ended up being a regular thing

By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 17:16
I have liked cocks since I was a young kid and used to have fantasy's that I was naked and being played with by older men in places like parks,public toilets,the beach and at school,I would wear my Speedos at the beach or local pool and cock tease the men who I caught perving on me. I would shower naked in the changerooms at the beach and let elderly gents fondle me. My elderly neighbour caught me wanking and told me to suck his cock or he would tell my parents. I told him I would happily do it and any of his friends also. As an apprentice the tradesman I worked under was always accidentally touching me,so I wore short shorts no jocks and gave him a good look,one day he asked me if he could feel my dick so I just took my shorts of and stood in front of him,he fondled me until I came hard. The next day we were on a job by ourselves and without saying a word I took my clothes of and asked if I could suck his cock,he told me to call him daddy and ask again after putting me over his knee and smacking my bare bum,I said please daddy can I suck your dick please,he took me to places and I would be told to suck a man's cock in front of others which I enjoyed alot. My father caught me sucking our elderly neighbours cock and to punish me he bent me over the bonnet of his car and smacked my bum with his belt before taking me to church to speak with a priest. Once alone with the priest he told me my father had told him what I had done and what did I have to say,I said I will suck your cock father if you want me to,the priest responded by sticking his cock in my mouth ,which I gladly sucked until he bent me over a desk and shoved his cock up my arse and fucked me hard. I was caught by my grandma wanking her dogs cock and she told my grandfather who took me to the shed and with one of his friends and I was made to suck both their cocks. That turned into my grandfather selling me to men that either I sucked cock or was fucked. This happened every weekend for about 6 months. At 18 I placed an add in a magazine called swinger and I would meet men in public toilets to suck cock. I now cruise gay spots,naked and like being watched as I suck cocks,I now also let others watch me wank n suck dogs cocks at people's places that ask me to do it.

By Renmah69 at 26,Sep,23 16:22
Definately the cock

By Renmah69 at 25,Aug,23 07:53
Well that would be a good master lol,

By Renmah69 at 22,Aug,23 08:23
Well it escalated from there,one Saturday after finishing at lunch time,he asked me to go to the beach,on the way there he told me it was a nude beach and suggested that I get naked in the car whilst driving to save time ,so I got naked and he then grabbed my t-shirt n shorts and threw them out the window.we arrived and parked in the carpark which was a short walk to the beach. I walked naked whilst he was still clothed to the toilet/changeroom. He made me wait outside while he went and changed. An elderly guy stopped to chat to me and began to fondle my lil bald dick as he talked. My "master" came out and found me being a slut so he grabbed my hand and quickly walked me to a bench where he bent me over and smacked my lil white bum . We went swimming and then he made me suck his cock as he lay on his towel. He ignored my hard lil dick and told me not to touch it. After another swim we went to wash the saltwater of at the beachshower ,he washed me and told me to go wait at the car

By Renmah69 at 08,Aug,23 06:47
I get super horny when I smoke meth and will do anything

By Renmah69 at 19,Jul,23 13:34
I was 15 ,he was the tradesman I was working under,it started with him looking up my shorts as I went up ladder ,touching my bum when we passed each other or stood behind me,I was aroused and a bit scared at same time,excitement won,I began wearing short shorts,no jocks,bending over in front of ,him,posing so he could see my lil bald cock,then one day when I was using both hands to hold something my shorts fell down,I stood there as he came over and started to fondle my lil bald dick,in no time it was hard and he wanked me till I came hard why load moan and as I came he stuck a large finger up my tight lil bum. He then shoved his cock in my mouth and made me suck him untill he came all over my face. He then took me to the toilets and washed me for anyone who entered the toilets to see. That was my first gay experience and I loved every bit.