Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Women who prefer small dicks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #255813 at 10,Oct,12 15:53
are there any women on this site who prefer and are turned on by small dicks? alot of guys here have huge dicks and I like to show mine as small as it can go. I wanted to be different from the majority

Similar topics: 1.Do women like small cocks?   2.How small is too small?   3.Do small or short guys have small dicks ?   4.Ladies tell us if you prefer small dicks or big dicks   5.Prefer small dicks or huge dicks?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Mistercurious at 25,Feb,24 07:12 other posts of Mistercurious 
6x6 girth here, and most of the women I've been with tell me they want a dick that will reach their g-spot and not really that much further. Girth apparently is more important than length. Most importantly is what you do with it, apparently.

By cumcouplessa at 10,Feb,24 03:55 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Wifey here. I certainly don't prefer dick that is "too" small, however, big dicks sometimes hurt my cervix and therefore a smaller dick can be more enjoyable and fun to ride without having to be overly carefull. I guess it's all about finding the "perfect" fit for one's pussy
By Richie at 22,Feb,24 18:52 other posts of Richie 
Tell me if my dick would be too small for you and be honest please!!

By Alwaysnude at 22,Feb,24 16:43 other posts of Alwaysnude 
Here I am ladies
--------------------------------------- added after 42 minutes

By wycowboy at 25,Sep,20 13:59 other posts of wycowboy 
My cock is pretty small. My wife says it is fine and she has no complaints and since I can make her squirt with it I guess it is. I don't know if she has ever had a big cock or not before we got together, or since, though.
By #708276 at 08,Feb,24 03:23
Let her try mine

By Alwaysnude at 18,Feb,23 15:18 other posts of Alwaysnude 
Little ol me

By #626398 at 25,Sep,20 11:58
My ex-wife used to say that when we fucked doggy style, my cock hit her cervix and it was painful. I'm not that big, 7" - and she was pretty petite. She never said that she preferred small cocks - but my guess is she did...
By curvy8 at 25,Sep,20 12:28 other posts of curvy8 
my gf actually craves the cervix pounding. But not every woman likes it maybe only 20%

By Richie at 22,Sep,20 18:15 other posts of Richie 
If any women want a small cock please let me know

By Alwaysnude at 22,Sep,20 13:29 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] I am I small enough for you baby?

By Greek18cm at 15,Aug,20 00:48 other posts of Greek18cm 
When we were young with no experience, my female cousin from Germany was coming to Greece every summer for vacations.

Together we explored our nature but mostly she was teaching me things even if much younger than me..

After a year or two about handjobs and blowjobs I was eager to fuck her and we did as she wanted it to...

The thing you are asking for comes 2-3 years later. I don't know if she was tired if this or it is real but she told me this...

"I can't fuck with you any more, you have a big dick and I prefer smaller ones,we can still play and do other stuff"

Well can't say if she was honest since, my cock is 18cm and she liked a fuy with 12cm... so... don't know!!!
By CAT at 15,Aug,20 12:36 other posts of CAT 
My men i live with have huge dicks, but, i don't mind small ones
By leopoldij at 16,Aug,20 01:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Like mine [deleted image]

By overeight at 15,Aug,20 15:40 other posts of overeight 
Well I've found that for some reason ladies arent so fond of larger ones in a relationship. They like having guys with larger ones but not long term. I'm not huge mind you but I've had a few women who refused me once they saw me naked and erect. I've also had many women who simply wanted just to have some fun and see what it's like to be with a larger than average guy. But I really just want one woman who wants me completely and wants me long term.

By Alwaysnude at 13,Oct,19 14:35 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] well ladies here I am hope you like
--------------------------------------- added after 27983 hours

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 28032 hours

[deleted image]
By bella! at 23,Oct,19 23:49 other posts of bella! 
Yes, your cock looks like a "petite package" in THAT picture but you are far from being small.

[deleted image]
By Alwaysnude at 09,Aug,20 19:26 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] recent
By bella! at 09,Aug,20 23:11 other posts of bella! 
Looks good to me!

By CAT at 15,Aug,20 12:35 other posts of CAT 
Very sexy, baby.

By ChineseSausage at 27,Oct,19 08:03 other posts of ChineseSausage 
Just a little under 7 inches. I think that's average.

[deleted image]

By #603173 at 27,Oct,19 07:15
I prefer average dicks in my pussy

By leopoldij at 12,Jul,18 14:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Those who like being fucked in the ass generally prefer average or small cocks. Big ones hurt.
By #554032 at 23,Oct,19 21:43
Yes i have an average size cock and have had plenty of anal ( with women) who generally say they wouldnt do it with a bigger cock
By leopoldij at 23,Oct,19 22:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Very true.

By bil47 at 12,Jul,18 18:55 other posts of bil47 
I thinks it's more likely that gay and bi men are more likely to be attracted to small cocks than heterosexual women are. Especially if the man also has a small cock... like I do.

By #586324 at 28,Apr,19 12:49
I agree,

By #556372 at 12,Jul,18 14:40
from someone that in my prime i was above average and through the years loosing size and ability, i can honestly say,,,,,ability to perform well is by far the most important of the size question,,,i urge all males,,learn to please your partner like no one else is able to,,,i don't care if you are straight, gay,,or in between,,,,coupling with your most loved one,,,your best friend,,,your raison de vivre, is the most basic feeling to have happiness,,,

By RealTitsLover at 03,Apr,17 06:38 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I certainly like being different (if you could see the rest of me, you'd know that), but this is a thing, for real?
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Please excuse this post, I should avoid saying things when I'm so drunk (is there really no way to delete posts?)...

I can't even remember if it was meant as a joke or not.

I've never heard a girl say they're turned on more by less than average size, but there must be some who are like that... I'm well aware that there's such a thing as too big, and if I couldn't stay the same, I'd take being slightly smaller over bigger. My thickness has kept me from having sex more than once (no access to XL condoms), and with the length, I just barely bottomed out with an ex girlfriend, which she said felt awesome, but I know that bottoming out hard is painful for a girl, so being long enough for that to be an issue doesn't seem appealing to me at all.
By #485312 at 03,Apr,17 14:08
and who says size dont matter, everyone has their own likes on size and girth, *lix*
By RealTitsLover at 03,Apr,17 20:03 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Don't a lot of people say that? Not sure how true it is, but there's sayings for it and everything...

By #556372 at 12,Jul,18 14:32
true, but, it's what the owner of such wonder can do with it that's important,,,a huge one can be a disappointment and a small one might be a revelation,,,

By #493361 at 06,Apr,17 22:26
I'd love to hear from a woman who prefers small dicks

By #513813 at 05,Apr,17 04:09

By #424204 at 13,Dec,13 03:31
I would love to hook up with guys who are on the small side. I always find men with big thick dicks. I only saw one guy smaller than me.
By #530860 at 03,Apr,17 20:20
That one guy was probably me

By #269270 at 29,Jan,13 06:10
I prefer small dicks. I dont want a huge thing going inside me and ripping me apart no thank u. looking at a pic of a huge cock is a turn off for me.
By NOWHEREMAN at 20,Nov,13 03:23 other posts of NOWHEREMAN 
Will you check mine out?

By Johnoharvey at 01,Apr,17 21:59 other posts of Johnoharvey 
Hi, come say hi

By #530860 at 03,Apr,17 20:19
How about mine? Too small?

By No_body_ at 13,Sep,16 14:44 other posts of No_body_ 
I like to show mine at it's smallest too. Its such a turn on for me when women see me like that

By #431797 at 12,Sep,16 23:40
mine is a small cock, no good for fucking, but loves to wank.xxx

By #332336 at 12,Dec,13 20:14
There are pros and cons to having a big dick. If a woman tells you she likes small dicks, she is just being nice and trying to not hurt your feelings. Mine is 8 and thick and every woman I ever fucked raved about how good it felt inside them. They say it makes them feel "full". But almost none wanted it in their ass, so that's a problem with a big thick dick. And they gag on it. But men love sucking on my thick head. It's 2" thick and very few have taken it down their throat without gagging. I like to be fucked by a small dick, no way to big ones. But I prefer to suck a big one. My wife loves my dick and is not satisfied when she fucks a guy with a small one. Just my experience.

By CreativeOne at 10,Feb,13 14:13 other posts of CreativeOne 
[deleted image]

Heres my little thing ... however if you stop by my page ... you'll see how big it can get ! So feel free to stop by and say "Hi" !
By 3fdfd at 19,Nov,13 12:33 other posts of 3fdfd 
your "thing" ain't little !
By CreativeOne at 21,Nov,13 08:17 other posts of CreativeOne 
You're funny "3fdfd"

By #329446 at 22,Jan,13 17:23
I've had more small cocks than large ones and much prefer small .
By #310393 at 19,Oct,13 10:31
I would love to travel to Albany to meet you, Lets talk and get to know each other, I am not to far from you.
By boc at 28,Oct,13 18:59 other posts of boc 
I think you might want to ask Albany, NY or Georgia first?

By #400852 at 19,Oct,13 12:07
you are wonderful,and have a great body

By #315865 at 14,Nov,13 18:06
please check out mine then

By johnp at 28,Oct,13 20:59 other posts of johnp 
Any woman that sez they prefer small is a liar.. X

By winnie at 19,Feb,13 22:46 other posts of winnie 
Girls i've been with have said that my cock feels nice, though it is not that big

By WristThick at 10,Oct,12 18:52 other posts of WristThick 
You've come to the wrong place, my friend. It's like going to McDonalds and asking for their vegan options.

Adult Discussion Forum