Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

10 tips for seducing a Woman SYD style.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #409634 at 19,Aug,13 19:33
Having difficulty picking up chicks on site? Are all of your attempts to invite the little lady of your online fantasies to the party in your pants ,leaving you at home Saturdays nights watching reruns on lifetime TV?

Well not anymore. Here are 10 surefire tips brought to you by the ladies of SYC to help you get that gal peeling down her panties and gobbling your knob in seconds.

1. Randomly send her a pic of your heat-seeking moisture missile. Don't bother to say hi or compliment her on her pic's. Make sure your picture was taken in the bathroom whilst sitting on the toilet. Zoom real close, and blur it a bit. This is sure to get her attention.

2. Compliment her. Nothing shows how sincere you are other than telling her that her Penis Fly Trap looks like the fridge scene from Ghostbusters, smells like a tuna refinery, or is humongous.

3. Completely ignore her Profile. Why waste precious minutes looking to see if she even has a picture posted? I mean cut to the chase and just like tell her she has the most beautiful Tampon Tunnel you have ever seen. Who cares if you've actually seen it.

4. Tell her how much you want to squash her waffle. This is pretty self explanatory.

5. Ask for more pictures. Cause like the 86 other close ups of her Grandest Canyon can never be enough.

6. Write a really heartfelt message about how sexy, and beautiful she is. Tell her she's the sexiest thing you have ever seen on here, and how you want to spend hours smashing the fart strings off her ass. Make sure you copy and paste it to 10 other women while your at it.

7. Tell her that her pictures are the greatest thing since spray cheese, then follow it up by asking her to rate your custard launcher/or what she thinks of your piss weasel. This will drive her completely mad with desire and make her want to wrap her legs around your face like a scarf. Trust me, us bitches just love being asked to rate us some chub.

8. Tell her how small your ex thought/said your disco stick is. Every women secretly just like totally wants to stroke your ego and like tell you that's its not small, your body is just too big in comparison.

9. DON'T, and I mean DON'T post any pictures on your profile. Less is more, keep her guessing.

10. Talk crap about the other females you talk to. All women love being catty, and nothing strokes our ego like a man bad mouthing the women he just got off with 5 minutes ago.

Similar topics: 1.FAVORITE SEXUAL POSITION   2.What makes a woman hot?   3.tips for eating pussy   4.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   5.Cheap trailer trash Harlequin style romance, SYC/SYD style.  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 21,Oct,19 18:24 other posts of phart 
UM,so if this works on SYD,does it work in the real world?
By admin at 21,Oct,19 19:48 other posts of admin 
I'm sure it was meant as a sarcasm.

By #485312 at 21,Oct,19 20:48
yeah phart, women just tear their cloths off and beg for sex. well lm sure that's how the male population would love it work *lix*
By phart at 21,Oct,19 21:31 other posts of phart 
Hehehe,I was being sarcastic to. There is no fool proof way of getting a woman.They change their minds in mid thought and a man stands no chance of keeping up

By Sir-Skittles at 21,Oct,19 13:19 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
This sounds like JustWill
By #551147 at 21,Oct,19 17:43
🤔 Hmmmmmm Think so? Sounds like A.o.D. to me... 😍😍😍
By #574505 at 21,Oct,19 18:02
Your right scorps sound just like her..

By bella! at 21,Oct,19 19:52 other posts of bella! 
I BELIEVE that AngelofDeath's member number was #487013.

By bella! at 21,Oct,19 19:55 other posts of bella! 
#409634 was the member number assigned to EvilFairy.

By bella! at 21,Oct,19 19:56 other posts of bella! 
Isn't it nice that *lix* resurrected an old thread that EvilFairy wrote? *lix* wouldn't have been able to read it back in 2013 as I'm sure she had EvilFairy blocked then.

Better late than never, *lix*!
By #551147 at 21,Oct,19 20:30
LOL

I'm a guessing they didn't get along either then...

By #485312 at 21,Oct,19 11:46
mmm so this explains why guys cant connect to women online. *lix*

By #218130 at 22,Nov,13 17:33
Hear Hear

By boc at 20,Nov,13 03:27 other posts of boc 
"tampon tunnel"

That's a new one to me. You sure you did not use to write for Hustler Forums?
By #409634 at 20,Nov,13 13:43
No, lol. Hustler has a forum? I didn't know they had they had the clientele that actually read.
By boc at 20,Nov,13 15:34 other posts of boc 
Yes, it was the male equivalent to Harlequin Romance novels for females.

By #316255 at 20,Aug,13 01:37
For all the people who don't understand the points EF was making, she was being sarcastic. OK? It was a tongue-in-cheek exposй on the stupidity of some of the comments many of the ladies on this site are bombarded with on a daily basis. Luckily, we have the option to have photos set as friends only and, for a small price, can be invisible on the site (should we so choose to chat to our friends).
By #409634 at 20,Aug,13 02:45
Women talk to each other on this site, men fail to see that.
By bigguy at 21,Aug,13 13:57 other posts of bigguy 
2 of my favorite girls. Very good point being made, I had this running through my head last night. Mostly it's the new members they will come on your page and contact you with all kind of crazy shit. What gets me is they don't check a persons friends list and then they get their ass in hot water quickly. What do they think us older members don't talk to each other on regular basis, damn how stupid can you get!! I have a bunch of friends and most are gorgeous ladies and I know they can handle pretty much whatever is thrown at them. If I hear or read about it and it happens to be a guy being rude, impolite or just down right nasty I will jump in to protect my people. It is where i'm from and who I am "DON"T SCREW WITH MY FRIENDS". You think you can talk some big shit, just jack with this crazy cajun and you will have so much BS coming at you it will be much to swallow.

By #415959 at 21,Aug,13 14:13
Sarcasm doesn't typically favor well here...
By #303133 at 21,Aug,13 14:29
That is because comprehending sarcasm requires a certain degree of insight which, unfortunately, many of our members seem to lack.
By #316255 at 22,Aug,13 01:37
Agreed. Sarcasm is meant for the discerning mind.
By bigguy at 22,Aug,13 12:55 other posts of bigguy 
I think a bit of sarcasm is fun, Fairy is very good at it and I like that. Some people don't get it and feel as though it's some sort of insult and really it's just BS.
I also am good at it just get me started and it will flow like a river. It would be very easy to tell between my sarcasm and when and if I really decide to insult you.

By #124665 at 20,Aug,13 02:26
This is great advice all men should follow I've been roughly doing exactly these things and I attribute it to my success with the ladies here
By #409634 at 20,Aug,13 02:45
I want you to blow your fartbox on my face, and have your demon spawn.
By #124665 at 20,Aug,13 03:07
See what I mean guys?.. I just plant the thought of having her sniff my shit stains and she's creaming in anticipation and wants me to be her Key Master
By #409634 at 20,Aug,13 03:22
You can be my gate keeper.
By #124665 at 20,Aug,13 08:34
No, you are the gate keeper together we will raise Gozer the Gozarian to take over earth My PKE meter is rising and I will fill your Containment Unit and Trap Box with my Ectoplasm

Are you a god?..
By #409634 at 20,Aug,13 12:28
Mmmm fuck yeah, bust that ghost for me baby. I want to lick your slimer.
By bigguy at 21,Aug,13 01:39 other posts of bigguy 
Girl you got some shit with you!! You give me this little tingling sinsation. lmao

By bigguy at 20,Aug,13 17:34 other posts of bigguy 
I love this information and follow it to a T. For all you newer guy's take notes of these 10 tips it was drawn up by the finest of the ELITE ladies on the site. It will open doors you won't believe. I use these steps and I get more cyber sex on here than you can shake a stick at, I don't need to get any real live sex this stuff is so good. Take my word use it and all these gorgeous women will be throwing their draws at you!!
What you can do is PM miss Fairy and thank her and her devoted staff for providing you with this very helpful information.

PS GOOD LUCK, you will need it!

By #6568 at 20,Aug,13 08:04

By #145304 at 20,Aug,13 02:05
WOW ! that's awesome info.looks like most guys on this site are naturals

By #354961 at 20,Aug,13 01:16
I don't get it ...
By bella! at 20,Aug,13 01:28 other posts of bella! 
Pick me up, I will explain it on the way to the pube braiding event.

By bigone21 at 19,Aug,13 22:33 other posts of bigone21 
Man! Am I glad I'm gay!!! We don't have these kind of dynamics!! Have fun & good luck with the ladies mate!

By #409137 at 19,Aug,13 20:48
Well that's trashed my sex manual. And I paid big time for it too. It was the idiots guide to sex N' all .Dang me
By #409634 at 19,Aug,13 21:49
Ask for a refund.
By #409137 at 19,Aug,13 21:55
Ho believe me it's already on it's way back .Your book of wisdom will now be my new guide. PS call it the 10 commandments of sex. The sermon on a mount
By bella! at 19,Aug,13 22:13 other posts of bella! 
Did you call fairy a ho?

By bella! at 19,Aug,13 19:56 other posts of bella! 
YOU are a creative genius! Tampon tunnel! Fart strings of her ass!

Adult Discussion Forum