to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Boobs... my fantacy..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #444161 at 20,Dec,13 14:20
Guys n girls....
i am thinking what attracts me to women...
I got the answer... boobs are the most sexyest thing i want..
whats ur opinion...
I think boobs makes me crazy than pussyyy..

Similar topics: 1."boobs"   2.small boobs   3.BOOBS, NIPPLES or PUSSY?   4.Natalia has a PERFECT pair of boobs   5.My fantacy❤️  

New Comment

Comments:
By #662360 at 17,Mar,23 17:23
I’m a bottom and legs man myself but I do like to see a nice pair swinging over me.

By ThickBigDick at 17,Mar,23 12:38 other posts of ThickBigDick 
Totally agree the perfect size DD or E as long as they are firm. Not into saggy boobs. But I can honestly say have sucked on at least sixty women.

By kre8tor69 at 28,Jan,19 01:28 other posts of kre8tor69 
I love a great face with great eyes and a very healthy tongue! But a real nice set of real over a mouthful of tits with a long set of nipples surely floats my boat on all types of seas for sure! A nice set of real long nips helps but if they are sensitive and make the lady feel rel good from any manipulation is the best!!!

By #567021 at 13,Oct,18 23:32
I notice a woman’s face (I’m a sucker for a great smile, especially with dimples), and hair (curly hair brunette is my weakness). A beautiful pair of eyes is great too. Don’t get me wrong, I notice the boobs and booty as well but I’m always drawn up to the face.
By bella! at 13,Oct,18 23:44 other posts of bella! 
So that's what catches your attention. What if she's equipped with curly brown hair, a gorgeous smile that could light up a dark room, a couple of dimples that flank her killer smile, eyes that you could get lost in, all her curves are working and in the right places BUT.....her personality sucks.

Do you move on or do you overlook her "shortcoming" and make it work?
By #567021 at 14,Oct,18 00:11
Personality is huge for me...I forgot to add that in my comment. She could be the hottest woman to grace the earth, if her personality sucks it detracts from her beauty big time. But, it also depends on how “bad’” the personality is too. If she’s just boring, or just dry personality, I could overlook that. But, coming off as a bitch or acting like you’re the best thing since sliced bread is a major turn off for me. I’m all for a woman being confident about her looks and being strong but it can be done without being arrogant...

And, I am by no means claiming to be gods gift to women, I have plenty of faults. I’m just stating what catches my eye at first!

Hopefully all my ramblings make sense!!
By bella! at 14,Oct,18 00:21 other posts of bella! 
You cannot "see" personality.

So you could overlook someone who has a boring personality if her looks compensated for that? Tell the truth!
By #567021 at 14,Oct,18 00:48
I’d like to think I’m not that vein but I probably am, or my comment could’ve been perceived That way
By bella! at 14,Oct,18 02:48 other posts of bella! 
Hey, thank you for the gift! Back at you! 😜

By #554098 at 25,Jan,19 03:32
I think 'personality' is something that is an individual preference. Someone might say 'her personality sucks' but what does that mean? Some person's interpretation, perception?
I tend to like the ones that others don't just 'get' and thus, think that they are boring, bitchy, or that they have 'shortcomings'.
We all have 'issues' and 'shortcomings' depending on who we are relating with.
By bella! at 25,Jan,19 04:16 other posts of bella! 
I absolutely agree with you on that, "personality" is an individual interpretation and preference.

Just as unluckydevil says he is a sucker for great smile, dimples, curly brown hair, another person might think a blonde with long straight hair and legs up to her underarms is his ideal.

What's the saying, one man's trash is another man's treasure. That is so true!
By #554098 at 25,Jan,19 04:29
I like to look for the best in everyone, and not just focus on appearance. I tend to like the shy ladies, the 'boring personalities' because they are almost always just 'diamonds in the rough,' as they say.
By bella! at 25,Jan,19 04:33 other posts of bella! 
I am attracted to confidence. Confidence is not anything that can be seen with the eye but I know it when I "see" it.

By leopoldij at 27,Dec,18 17:21 other posts of leopoldij 
[deleted image]
By t-rex at 27,Dec,18 20:09 other posts of t-rex 
Gorgeous 👍

By #485312 at 19,Jan,19 04:07
[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 19,Jan,19 09:00 other posts of leopoldij 
A little restraint, but not more.

By Sir-Skittles at 19,Jan,19 04:19 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Learn to spell.. .window licker
By #551147 at 19,Jan,19 06:20

By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 03:56
All my life I've had a Mama complex. I love big titted women. All my women and my wife are or have been very healthy.

By knewbi at 18,Jan,19 16:46 other posts of knewbi 
Oh I love tits.. The bigger the better. As a matter of fact, the bigger the tits the uglier she can be. Small tits better be a looker but massive tits can be an animal... I love tits that much...

By onthelose at 27,Dec,18 21:59 other posts of onthelose 
Its hard not to notice something so obvious on most women. Men don't dress so revealing or I would love looking at their crotch more. Some women's breasts are so huge I wonder how they manage? My sister had her breasts reduced because of back pain. The ones on display here are gorgeous. Thanks ladies.
By #541363 at 27,Dec,18 22:36
My oldest gf has big boobs. And she has some issues with her back because of that too.
By leopoldij at 17,Jan,19 18:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Mine too.

By #541363 at 27,Dec,18 18:04
Face and smile. that attracts me most.
And when she is not too chubby, her body has to be in a healthy shape, i go for her if she wants me too.

Had sex with petites with the smallest A-cups and big F-cups. I love them all.

By #121361 at 24,Oct,18 05:52
[deleted image]

By leopoldij at 22,Oct,18 16:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Fantasy

By t-rex at 21,Oct,18 14:31 other posts of t-rex 
I love boobs, legs, asses, hair, but what usually draws me in, are beautiful eyes, and smile

By #563965 at 21,Oct,18 08:34
Yessss! Boob man here too! One of the sexiest things! Not to big though, the perfect size is a handful

By joyraja at 13,Oct,18 20:26 other posts of joyraja 
eyes and lips

By #202049 at 20,Dec,13 14:28
I like them too.[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum