pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Boobs... my fantacy..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #444161 at 20,Dec,13 09:20
Guys n girls....
i am thinking what attracts me to women...
I got the answer... boobs are the most sexyest thing i want..
whats ur opinion...
I think boobs makes me crazy than pussyyy..

Similar topics: 1."boobs"   2.Addicted To BIG Boobs   3.small boobs   4.BOOBS, NIPPLES or PUSSY?   5.Your boobs.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lenatur at 24,Oct,18 01:52 other posts of Lenatur 

By leopoldij at 22,Oct,18 12:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Fantasy

By t-rex at 21,Oct,18 10:31 other posts of t-rex 
I love boobs, legs, asses, hair, but what usually draws me in, are beautiful eyes, and smile

By Wanky-doodle at 21,Oct,18 04:34 other posts of Wanky-doodle 
Yessss! Boob man here too! One of the sexiest things! Not to big though, the perfect size is a handful

By unluckydevil at 13,Oct,18 19:32 other posts of unluckydevil 
I notice a womanís face (Iím a sucker for a great smile, especially with dimples), and hair (curly hair brunette is my weakness). A beautiful pair of eyes is great too. Donít get me wrong, I notice the boobs and booty as well but Iím always drawn up to the face.
By bella! at 13,Oct,18 19:44 other posts of bella! 
So that's what catches your attention. What if she's equipped with curly brown hair, a gorgeous smile that could light up a dark room, a couple of dimples that flank her killer smile, eyes that you could get lost in, all her curves are working and in the right places BUT.....her personality sucks.

Do you move on or do you overlook her "shortcoming" and make it work?
By unluckydevil at 13,Oct,18 20:11 other posts of unluckydevil 
Personality is huge for me...I forgot to add that in my comment. She could be the hottest woman to grace the earth, if her personality sucks it detracts from her beauty big time. But, it also depends on how ďbadíĒ the personality is too. If sheís just boring, or just dry personality, I could overlook that. But, coming off as a bitch or acting like youíre the best thing since sliced bread is a major turn off for me. Iím all for a woman being confident about her looks and being strong but it can be done without being arrogant...

And, I am by no means claiming to be gods gift to women, I have plenty of faults. Iím just stating what catches my eye at first!

Hopefully all my ramblings make sense!!
By bella! at 13,Oct,18 20:21 other posts of bella! 
You cannot "see" personality.

So you could overlook someone who has a boring personality if her looks compensated for that? Tell the truth!
By unluckydevil at 13,Oct,18 20:48 other posts of unluckydevil 
Iíd like to think Iím not that vein but I probably am, or my comment couldíve been perceived That way
By bella! at 13,Oct,18 22:48 other posts of bella! 
Hey, thank you for the gift! Back at you! 😜

By joyraja at 13,Oct,18 16:26 other posts of joyraja 
eyes and lips

By Floridann at 20,Dec,13 09:28 other posts of Floridann 
I like them too.

Adult Discussion Forum