Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The STAR CHAMBER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 05,Oct,14 17:28
Members of the referral panel are now voting to delete people who post pictures of sneakers.

Seriously!

Two members are up for deletion today because they have photos of feet in sneakers on their pages!

Just to be on the safe side, folks, make sure that only photos of bare feet get posted on your wall!

Similar topics: 1.Sneaker Photo Update   2.Why does he keep visiting my page?   3.The perverse joy of getting a member deleted   4.Here's a thought regarding the infamous Star Chamber "message"...   5.In Case You Want to See What's Happening in the Star Chamber:  

New Comment

Comments:
By #578610 at 06,Jun,19 02:14
The gang of eight continues. This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.
Check it out

By Sir-Skittles at 18,Apr,19 15:54 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Is the Star Chamber even active these days??
By #574505 at 02,May,19 18:28
Well John's is not around this place any more!
By Sir-Skittles at 04,May,19 13:28 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Oh my.. where did he go?
By #574505 at 06,May,19 16:06
Check under your bed..

By bella! at 09,Apr,17 19:01 other posts of bella! 
This is for cootie with the clothespins!

Another member recently wrote this; "l seen your name in the abuse reports lm sure, they seem to have a problem with you here... the community trolls are always out and about finding fault with others". 

This post was made to yet another member who was recently deleted due to their profile being referred to the evaluation panel for deletion because it appeared that there was a relationship with a minor. 

I do not believe that any member had a "problem" with the referred member. The deletion was solely based on a post that the deleted member made. 

Now in the matter of the member trying to stir the pot, get your head outta your ass! Rather than posting such nonsense, why not take the time to read the site guidelines? If you did, you would be able to see that admin has zero tolerance to anything that pertains to people that are not 18 years old and considered legal age.
By #316057 at 12,Apr,17 08:43
may be I made a Mistake
By bella! at 12,Apr,17 22:47 other posts of bella! 
What mistake do you think you made?
By #316057 at 12,Apr,17 23:24
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

Maybe I did not Read it Right
By bella! at 13,Apr,17 03:06 other posts of bella! 
After reading ol' girl's post, it seemed clear to me that she was trying to stir up some crap up. I took the opportunity to message the recently deleted member to explain that there is zero tolerance with regard to anything pertaining to minors. I also memtioned that I, member #228621, voted to delete him. He understood "why" it happened and recognized that he was attempting to say that the person he was with was 10 years younger not "tenth year old" as he typed.

/forum/thread.php?id=15049#13

By johnp at 18,Sep,15 14:26 other posts of johnp 
What is the star chamber??? I'm way behind on all the drama on this site damn it 😖
By JustWill at 18,Sep,15 16:43 other posts of JustWill 
According to the date of the original post, you are almost a whole year behind!
The Star Chamber is the referral panel, Johnp. It is the official club of those members who spend all their time here trying to get other people deleted...
By johnp at 18,Sep,15 23:34 other posts of johnp 
Referral panal ?? Wtf is that? Is this a real group or just some name people gave them?
By JustWill at 19,Sep,15 00:04 other posts of JustWill 
Yes. I made the whole thing up.
By johnp at 19,Sep,15 01:28 other posts of johnp 
That's not what I was saying .. I was a legit question
By #472683 at 19,Sep,15 03:56
The abuse panel
By johnp at 19,Sep,15 14:30 other posts of johnp 
Where to you go to see who's on it?
By mr_blue at 20,Sep,15 06:12 other posts of mr_blue 

By bella! at 20,Sep,15 07:40 other posts of bella! 
To johnp, the "Evaluate Abuse Report" should be an option that any member with two consecutive years of membership whould be able to see and participate in. It's not "By Invitation Only" ( unless of course, you're someone who is trying to get a member deleted quickly then you send your pals a private message and POOF! the offending member is history ). You've been here long enough, pop in sometime and see whats happening.
By johnp at 20,Sep,15 16:33 other posts of johnp 
Ya I've seen all that but didn't know it was called the star chamber or referral panel.. So my question was -however confusing it was for u all .. simply wtf is the star chamber?? It's not a hard question .. No need to make fun of me for asking.. I don't come to this site for the drama .. I cum for the ass and fun .. So I'll ask one more time and u a all could try and answer without being a bunch of dicks .. What is the star chamber? Is it a made up name for the abuse panel ??
By bella! at 21,Sep,15 03:34 other posts of bella! 
Wow! Lighten up! No need to be harsh when each response you received was legit and in no way making fun of you.... Yes, the thread IS one year old, yes, the term Star Chamber was coined/"made up" by member, JustWill, based on his commands of the English language and yes, JustWill's forum thread spoke of actual member referrals. Two members were referred for deletion because they posted benign pictures, pictures that were found on the Internet and they were just pictures of feet in sneakers. So who is the dick now?

If you didn't understand the term Star Chamber, you could have Google'd it and this would be the reason that makes the term Star Chamber so fitting;

"In modern usage, legal or administrative bodies with strict, arbitrary rulings and secretive proceedings are sometimes called, metaphorically or poetically, star chambers. This is a pejorative term and intended to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the proceedings. 'Star Chamber' can also be used in its original meaning, for instance when a politician uses parliamentary privilege to attack a powerful organisation or person.[3] The inherent lack of objectivity of politically-motivated charges has led to substantial reforms in English law in most jurisdictions since the 17th century."

By JustWill at 22,Sep,15 16:28 other posts of JustWill 
Damn, Johnp, that "bunch of dicks" thing kinda hurt my feelings...
For the record, I DID answer your questions.
Also, as always, I will be the one who decides if and when there is a need to make fun of you...
By bella! at 23,Sep,15 05:42 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, the "bunch of dicks" hurt my feelings, too....
By johnp at 24,Sep,15 21:01 other posts of johnp 
And ur fine !!

By johnp at 24,Sep,15 21:00 other posts of johnp 
Ur fine

By #485312 at 31,Mar,17 02:18
its the biggest laugh you'll ever see.. full of 'common sense'... never seen such bullshit, when someone says their pics are being used without permission, they dont do a thing and when someone has a name they dont like, and have done nothing wrong by the rules, they get deleted, its funnier than a tentless circus in a hurricane *lix*

By JustWill at 23,Jun,16 21:38 other posts of JustWill 
Because I love irony:

I have recently been informed that "HarleyQuinn", a member who was VERY active in the Star Chamber--and always rather quick to demand the deletion of suspected "fakes", was actually a guy hiding behind a false SYC profile.
By bella! at 24,Jun,16 02:08 other posts of bella! 
Yes, that's true, HarleyQuinn would vote for deletion 99% of the time. I don't recall there was ever a time that "she" voted NO ABUSE.

By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 14:56 other posts of JustWill 
I believe that this was the EVIL photo in question:

[deleted image]
By bella! at 29,Aug,15 20:47 other posts of bella! 
Yes, that was the EVIL picture that caused a member to be referred to the evaluation panel aka Star Chamber.
By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 20:58 other posts of JustWill 
I can see why it was referred. It just REEKS of evil.

By #303133 at 06,Oct,14 14:20

This is the photo in question. The account is only one vote away from deletion.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Again, JohnS has down-voted one of my posts.

Tell me, John, are you just voting against ME, or do you have some specific issue with this particular post?

C'mon, share with the rest of the class...
By bella! at 07,Oct,14 16:35 other posts of bella! 
Again, I find nothing wrong with your statement.

By #303133 at 06,Oct,14 22:20
What's most amusing about the Star Chamber is when a member votes "delete", but doesn't bother to give a reason...
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

Yep.
John stopped by for his daily down-vote.
Anybody else sensing a grudgy pattern here? --------------------------------------------------------------------------->
By bella! at 07,Oct,14 16:34 other posts of bella! 
I don't construe your statement to be negative.

In the short time that you've been observing and voting, do you feel like you must justify a NO ABUSE vote? I do. What I find so discouraging is that admin's guidelines are often being ignored.

I must admit that my logic is sometimes "flawed". The other day, a member stole or I will give him the benefit of doubt, borrowed another member's picture. In my estimation, that is a whole lot different than grabbing a random picture from the Internet and I cannot tolerate that action. Now in the instance where a member grabs a random picture from the Internet, I am all for corresponding and requesting that the picture is removed.

By bella! at 05,Oct,14 17:57 other posts of bella! 
Uh......bare feet can be ugly. What if someone posts a picture with their hammer toe? Unless they manscape their feet, guys have really hairy toes! What about the commercial that shows the ugly bug that resides beneath your nail, do you really want to see that? No, no, no, no, NO! I don't want to see bare feet, please leave them in your shoes!

If any member wants to post pictures of their bare feet, send your pics to JustWill, let him post them for you. His page is not cluttered with a bunch of dick pics, he just has two photos and they're the same. It will be real easy for you to spot your feet! 👍
By #428387 at 05,Oct,14 18:05
???????
By bella! at 05,Oct,14 18:20 other posts of bella! 
Somebody is butt-hurt.

By #170523 at 05,Oct,14 23:27
I will second that, ??????
By bella! at 06,Oct,14 00:08 other posts of bella! 
Oh lime, ain't it good to belong!

By #303133 at 05,Oct,14 18:35
For the record, I am NOT a fan of feet. I find them to be the least attractive parts of the human body.
I was merely trying to save people who accidentally post pictures of their shoes from being deleted...

If people have any pictures of spiders, please send them to bella!

Just don't send pictures of spiders wearing sneakers. That shit can get you deleted!
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

Oh, for the love of Jeebus! Apparently, John can't start his day until he has down-voted me at least once. He's getting kinda stalkerish, don't you think?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
By #358797 at 06,Oct,14 04:51
I have a bunch of spider pictures. I'll have to send her one.

By bella! at 06,Oct,14 06:18 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, Will, I received my first spider picture from Miss arexa! Watch this and I'm sure you will agree that this is why feet should be kept in shoes. Wouldn't you just about yack if you worked in a shoe store or department and someone came in with feet like these and asked to try on an 8 narrow?

only registered users can see external links
By #303133 at 06,Oct,14 13:52
Nope. Not gonna watch it. Feet are gross. Period.
By bella! at 06,Oct,14 14:50 other posts of bella! 
Drama Queen, yes, Queen!

By #415959 at 05,Oct,14 21:52
Oh, you are such a witty bitty, Bella.

By bella! at 06,Oct,14 00:06 other posts of bella! 
And YOU are such a crass ass! ( hole )

Adult Discussion Forum