Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Naked for long periods of time.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Tobes at 18,Nov,14 21:18  other posts of Tobes
Hey, I was just wondering how many guys like to stay naked when they're at home? I got back from work at 4.00 this afternoon and have been nude ever since. So that's just over 5 hours so far. I will go to bed naked and I haven't got work tomorrow so probably won't put anything on until tomorrow afternoon. Who else likes to do this?

Similar topics: 1.Showing cock at gym   2.Cock Piercing   3.Ladies of the site: What is a typical man like in bed?   4.Sex at the time of Periods   5.Naked all the time?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #583549 at 03,May,19 01:29
As soon as I am at home after work the clothes are off and I will stay nude.Unless someone is coming over to visit.

By #206678 at 01,Mar,19 20:14
I plan to spend most of today naked painting the kitchen of my shop! The shop is closed and the windows are covered but I am sure I will enjoy it!

By wycowboy at 27,Feb,19 12:37 other posts of wycowboy 
I am almost always naked at home. The only times I am dressed is when I go out to work or whatever and when we have company, unless that company are also nudists. Then I invite them to join me sans clothes.

By #545468 at 27,Feb,19 04:36
Since I am retired and since I live on a farm that is very nude-friendly, I often go a week being nude. During the summer I may wear clothes twice a month ... just to get groceries

By #543717 at 16,Apr,18 01:08
Whenever temperature allows it, I walk around naked at home, and in my 5 acre "front yard", feeding the chickens or chopping wood (not the "morning wood", though ). I have a home office, so I can even work naked, or at least wearing a T-shirt when itґs a little chilly.

By cumaddik at 24,Feb,18 20:19 other posts of cumaddik 
I love being naked, and i do get naked every chances i get.
At home, i'm always naked, and most of the time, horny

By Alwaysnude at 24,Feb,18 15:05 other posts of Alwaysnude 
i love to go camping and stay naked for a week sometimes surrounded by clothes people who do not care if others are naked or not. hike and swim all week nude.

By #549130 at 24,Feb,18 02:28
My brothers, cousins and I were naked for 3 days straight one holiday

By #423426 at 18,Aug,17 20:57
Been naked for about 7 hours today in one of the 6 city parks where it's legal to do so. Nice and warm so about 3-400 others there.
By #531909 at 19,Aug,17 00:06
Damn you are lucky to have such parks. My current country is soo prude and has no such things.
By #423426 at 24,Aug,17 08:31
My home country, Britain, is also prudish about it, but in Germany it's very different. People in general aren't brought up with the notion that nakedness is shameful, and that sex and nudity are the same thing. You see all ages, shapes and sizes. I'm sure you get some voyeurs there, I've definitely been watched by some men when I've been strolling around or swimming, but that's as far as it goes, I really don't mind.

By veryshyguy at 22,Aug,17 15:46 other posts of veryshyguy 
Being naked at home is something I don't really do. I do **** in the nude when I'm home. But when I am gone and away on vacation or visiting someone I **** in my running shorts.

Even when I am home alone I wear a pair of running shorts and sometimes a t-shirt. I never know when a neighbor might show up or my step daughter will come over to visit.

I try and keep my windows open during the spring, summer and fall months, unless it is dreadfully hot. I don't think my neighbors would want to see me naked.

By #455846 at 21,Aug,17 22:21
I work at home mostly, I live in a flat and often go out my front door to the communal entrance or stairway in just a t shirt. Like to put shoes outside or to shake off a mat from inside like the bath mat or my towel. I stay naked or with just a T shirt on when ever I m at home. I feel why should your wear anything? Never mind how good things feel. My flat can get pretty warm, so why not go naked ?

By #516354 at 18,Aug,17 02:56
My experience of being naked for long periods was not my idea it was my ex wife's idea.We had a D/s relationship and one Saturday lunch time when I got home from work She ordered me to strip.Once naked She told me to get on with the household chores.Whilst hovering the living room the door bell rang and my ex answered the door and when She came back into the living room a guy was following behind Her.I immediately stopped hovering and covered myself up but was ordered to carry on and told that the guy was a Master She had met online.So I carried on with my chores all the while getting crude and humiliating remarks from both of them.When I had finished the chores and it was bed time my ex put my cock cage on and was told to **** naked on the floor at the end of the bed.As I tried to **** I could hear them having sex and Her saying how much better at it He was than me.In the morning I had to serve Them breakfast in bed and wait down stairs,kneeling with hands on head, for them.Then I had to run a bath and bathe the two of them and dry them off.We then went downstairs and spent the rest of the day with the Master showing Her various ways of tying me up and spanking me.
By RealTitsLover at 18,Aug,17 20:52 other posts of RealTitsLover 
How is she your EX wife? Sounds like you two had a really healthy relationship.
By #516354 at 19,Aug,17 02:01
I thought so too but after about 6 months She left me and moved in with the guy
By RealTitsLover at 20,Aug,17 10:28 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Some girls really enjoy guys' balls. Maybe she just wanted someone that had 'em?
By #516354 at 20,Aug,17 18:28
Just because I am a submissive does not mean that I have 'no balls'
By RealTitsLover at 21,Aug,17 16:58 other posts of RealTitsLover 
No, it doesn't. Bathing a guy after listening to him fuck your wife does, though.
By #516354 at 21,Aug,17 17:36
No it does not it was part of my 'role' as a submissive.My ex and I still had sex when not in D/s play.The D/s play was just to spice up our love life a bit.Never did find out the reason for her leaving but was glad she did as I found out she was buying stuff on the internet and not paying fully for them.Kept getting letters from various company's.
By #536760 at 21,Aug,17 21:44
I once did 9 months strait. Naked the whole time.

By #537175 at 20,Aug,17 12:22
Yes I often walk around my apartment naked . I live on top floor and not really overlooked . When my boyfriend stay over the weekends we get up naked and will stay that way till we have to go out in afternoon

By bi1953 at 25,Feb,17 10:31 other posts of bi1953 
Now that I am retired I stay naked most of the time.

By #514894 at 24,Feb,17 07:20
I can be naked for several days sometimes. I'll often stay naked when friends visit. I'd go all summer if I could.

By #485312 at 11,May,15 09:29
if l don't have to go out, l can go for days...*lix*
By #363802 at 20,Jan,17 09:12
By #485312 at 05,Feb,17 08:44
its even better when you have a hot young bloke to be naked with all weekend...our camping trip was good...we were naked nearly all weekend on the side of the lake, cant wait for our next holiday, we should try to stay naked for a week *lix*

By #520705 at 05,Feb,17 03:23
I am always naked around the house , i keep a small towel by the front door, but i have a neighbour who calls in and knows i will be naked.There is no contact between us and slowly she has sunbathed with me topless on more than one occasion.Small steps for some.I'm sure she wants to get naked as well but being in her fifties its not easy after a lifetime of being clothed.

By cumonme1 at 24,Jan,17 14:17 other posts of cumonme1 
I'm nude now

By #510409 at 24,Jan,17 14:04
i love being nude as much as i can

By #497672 at 24,Jan,17 13:20
When I was at college, I spent all the school holidays and the long summer 6 week holiday naked all day and every day at my nudist club.

By #455846 at 22,Jan,17 17:33
whenever i can, sometims all weekend

By Ray10754 at 18,Nov,14 21:26 other posts of Ray10754 
Being nude is the normal thing for me. I have been a ndist most of my life and wouldn't live life any other way. I am always nude when home both indoors amd out doors, All my friends know I am a nudist and expect me to be nude when they visit,some join me and others dont. Only time I wear clothes is when leaving home for work or shoping and such.It is a great way of living some like it and others dont.
By bella! at 18,Nov,14 22:19 other posts of bella! 
Ray, a couple of sincere questions;

1.) When you sit in "your" favorite spot, whether it be a chair or couch, is there something between you and the seat?

2.) You don't live in Hawaii, what do you keep your temperature set at?
By Ray10754 at 18,Nov,14 23:29 other posts of Ray10754 
No matter where I choose to sit it is always covered with a towle.When ever one atends a nudist resort or venue they are required to bring their own towles one to sit on and one to use as needed.
LOL No I don't live in Hawaii unfortunatly but I have learned to adjust to the lovly winters here in Maine, summer time I keep my home at a comfortable temp depending on the outside temp,during the winter I maintaine the heat at 62 during the day and rais it to about 68 during the evenings. I have a small propane heater that I use in my bed room when the temp gets really cold
By bella! at 19,Nov,14 21:44 other posts of bella! 
Thanks,Ray. What months aren't considered REALLY cold in Maine?
By Ray10754 at 19,Nov,14 21:58 other posts of Ray10754 
April through October is about the best time here in Maine as a rule you don't need any heat during that time.

By JeffinKS at 19,Nov,14 01:22 other posts of JeffinKS 
I use a decorative towel between me and the chair couch ect. unless I am fresh from the shower

By JeffinKS at 19,Nov,14 01:20 other posts of JeffinKS 
Damn right Ray! I am also a nudist in my house and out side as much as I can. My friends also expect to see me nude if they come over, heck some join in and get undressed till they have to leave....
By bella! at 19,Nov,14 22:07 other posts of bella! 
Lonewolf_ICT, do they bring their own towels or do you allow them to sit bare ass on your furniture?
By JeffinKS at 19,Nov,14 23:53 other posts of JeffinKS 
heh I have provided towels.... but really what is your issue? are you worried that folks will leave something behind? I would hope they are cleaner than that.. LOL
By bella! at 20,Nov,14 00:45 other posts of bella! 
No issue, just curious. I'm not a nudist so 99% of the time, I'm wearing clothes. Of the 99% of the time I'm wearing clothes, I'm wearing underwear, ie. panties. Where I'm going with this is I wear my panties once and then they're laundered. For the most part, I sl.eep in the nude....sheets are easy enough to wash. Certainly, when you're dealing with furniture, it's not as easy as tossing it in the Maytag. What is the protocol or etiquette when visiting with a nudist?
By JeffinKS at 20,Nov,14 13:44 other posts of JeffinKS 
If I am going to visit a nudist friend I bring a small towel with me to place anywhere i am going to be sitting.
By bella! at 20,Nov,14 17:50 other posts of bella! 
Thanks!
By bigone21 at 20,Nov,14 22:29 other posts of bigone21 
a considerate naturist/nudist that wants to sit down at some point in time, will always carry a towel around not wanting to bother other people with the questions that come up to everyone and you bella!

and if they don't, the are not..: considerate!
By kebmo at 20,Jan,17 20:54 other posts of kebmo 
I get naked when I come home from work and put the t-shirt that I take off on the couch and sit on it. It stays there until I NEED to get dressed again.
Well, sometimes I wear panties too.

By #102374 at 20,Jan,17 18:04
As soon as I walk thru the door clothes come off. I am naked all the time at home.

By jackd at 20,Jan,17 08:46 other posts of jackd 
I usually stay naked at home.No plans for the weekend,I'm naked

By #521574 at 20,Jan,17 06:55
When I am alone I am mostly nude. That's at home and when I am camping. As much as possible.

By #510842 at 20,Jan,17 04:05
As soon as I get home from work I take a shower and I'm naked till I have to leave the house again. I've had three day weekends where I really didn't feel like going anywhere so I spent three days naked at home.

By #503470 at 19,Jan,17 17:07
I,m naked always when at home and when my wife n i go camping i,m naked the whole time,i drive naked to the beach n walk from carpark to beach n back naked,i often get naked in my favorite sex shop n browse naked then walk to car naked

By #294596 at 18,Dec,15 19:06
I go naked at home as much as possible. If the kids are home from college then I wear shorts, but otherwise I stay naked. I have encouraged the wife to join me but so far she has declined.

By #454258 at 17,Dec,15 17:14
"how many guys like to stay naked when they're at home?"

Who's "they"?

By #417542 at 17,Dec,15 11:23
I go naked at home all the time and sometimes outside in public places

By routemaster at 17,Dec,15 07:43 other posts of routemaster 
I'm a nudist/naturist so, like you, I am naked at home as much as possible, never wear clothes unless absolutely necessary. I'm stark naked now typing this, clothes are so cumbersome and nudity is a lovely way to relax and unwind
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

By #7976 at 11,May,15 22:57
I'm not sure what the issue is here. I've been a nudist at home all my life so getting naked upon cumming home and not getting dressed till I go out again or when someone comes who's not a fellow nudists is an everyday occurrence. How long you stay nude is simply a state of your comfort. So, don't worry about it and get naked for as long as you want.

By #311947 at 21,Nov,14 19:20
I love being nude. Unfortunately its getting cold where Im at so not so much now Ive spent days(days off from work) not having anything on. Its such a bummer to have to put clothes on after being naked for extended times. Love sleeping nude. I have since I was young. When Im home naked I sit on towels. Yay for being nuuuude!

By #122507 at 20,Nov,14 17:41
A love being naked as much as possible. I'm currently staying at a naturist resort and haven't had any clothes on today. Waking up naked, breakfast on the balcony naked, reading a book by the pool naked, lunch in the pool bar naked, walking to the beach naked, lying on the beach naked (where about 90 % were clothed) and now browsing SYD naked. I love it!

By #455846 at 19,Nov,14 00:18
yep my way of living

By Tobes at 18,Nov,14 21:27 other posts of Tobes 
And here is the photo of me naked in my flat taken just a few minutes ago.

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum