She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Let's stir the pot!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 24,Jun,16 01:46  other posts of admin
I got tired of people that confront other people and then complain to me when it does not work their way.

From now on you are free to write in forum, blogs and chat whatever you wish. Unless it's really aggressive. Because that's what actually rules say. I don't know why I've been trying to babysit you all this time. You are supposed to be adults and if you want to call someone dog sucker you should not be insulted when that someone calls you cunt back.

Aggressive behavior is when you threaten someone's life or their relatives life. That's il1egal so I can't allow this.

But from now on I will not interfere if you want to throw your monkey crap into each other. Don't come complaining that you were insulted.

I can still move some threads into dumpster and can still ban/block people if I find their advances distasteful. Don't expect I will not ban you because I was nicely answering your questions. I can ban/block you just because I woke up in a bad mood. Don't expect any explanation. Don't try to reason with me or tell me what my job on this site is.

Have fun.

Similar topics: 1.What makes a woman hot?   2.Same Sex Kissing   3.Have You ever............   4.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,   5.stir the pot.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #460385 at 30,Jun,16 20:12
Homophobia...... Irrational fear of, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals. That's what Google says. So homophobia is such a thing. However, if you discriminate against or have a fear of gays. Then you are the Asshole. So you are both correct.

By #455846 at 24,Jun,16 11:20
i just want clarify. Whats the difference between a hetrosexual and a homophobe? (I m sure I know, but just need clarification)
By #494374 at 24,Jun,16 18:24
One bangs women, the other bangs women and hates gays because deep down he is questioning his own sexuality.. or he is just a hater
By #455846 at 28,Jun,16 16:39
yep. makes sense, but i m sure females can be a homophobe. And to "bang woman" and "**** gays" coul;d imply lesbian homephobe?...

**** = h a t e
By #494374 at 29,Jun,16 00:28

By JeffinKS at 29,Jun,16 23:32 other posts of JeffinKS 
there is no such thing as homophobia.... a phobia is a fear of some thing..... your not afraid, your just an ASSHOLE
By #494374 at 30,Jun,16 00:18
I understand what you are saying, but that is the term that is used for it instead of gayhater
By #455846 at 30,Jun,16 16:47
or 'GAYBASHER'

By #455846 at 30,Jun,16 16:45
yep, to me the term homophobe implies a person that is afraid of gays or maybe lesbians. Thats not what i understand it to mean though, obviously it s not supposed to mean that either

By #494374 at 29,Jun,16 13:56
I see the pot has been stirred... but on other forum threads
By #460385 at 29,Jun,16 15:18
Yeah I didn't take to well to being called a perv for sending Morgasm a gift. As if I was the only one. Then the guy has copied and saved her homepage for what he calls "evidence".
By #494374 at 29,Jun,16 15:24
No doubt she had many admirers. I'm on that list, so I can't pass judgment thats for sure. Just can't figure out why that guy went after you. It makes no sense.
By #460385 at 29,Jun,16 15:25
Oh I'm sure there is a reason and motive. We will see.
By JeffinKS at 29,Jun,16 23:27 other posts of JeffinKS 
Tarzan knows what Tarzan does....

just my weird humor....
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

it's no different than when an OBVIOUSLY **** b0y comes on here posting pictures.... and all these guys are on it like white on rice.... and then get pissed when it is reported and the b0y is gone.... and when you try to explain that the b0y was ****... THEY ATTACK YOU... lol
* U N D E R A G E.....

By #501825 at 26,Jun,16 16:19
Ok who was being the cunt?
By bella! at 26,Jun,16 17:35 other posts of bella! 
I was the member who was called a cunt.
By #460385 at 28,Jun,16 01:20
Ms. Bella would you please stop being a cunt.
--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

I can't take another pussy pic montage.
By bella! at 28,Jun,16 08:21 other posts of bella! 
It's sad that someone would resort to "name calling" just because of the inconsistencies cited in THEIR posts, no? Why not concentrate on themselves and what they say publicly, so they don't appear to be confused or a prevaricator of their truth?

By Cox4you at 26,Jun,16 06:12 other posts of Cox4you 
If a member forgets their password isn't there an option to reset said password? Why would anyone need to create a second account where one account maybe has only 10 pictures and the other account has 20 and the pictures some are duplicates on both accounts
By dgraff at 26,Jun,16 11:47 other posts of dgraff 
if any thing like that happens to me i would go directly to my old account and delete it pronto to avoid trouble

By bella! at 26,Jun,16 13:21 other posts of bella! 
I believe that you would have to know your password to get into your account in order to change your password to something different, no?

If the member had their wherewithal, they might reach out to admin to explain what happened, that they created a second account because they forgot the password to the original account and ask admin for guidance. To assume that the the "first/original" profile should be deleted via the evaluation panel isn't logical to me. Here's my thoughts....why wouldn't the voting panel believe that the second profile created was created by someone "stealing" another member's pictures? If we are looking at it objectively, we should notice which profile was created first, thereby being the original. Logically speaking, the profile posting with current dates, in my opinion, would be the imposter. The evaluation panel does not have the tools available or the extensive investigative skills that admin possesses.

Clearly, my vote was based on which profile was created first and I can only assume that the second profile could be the imposter OR a member who forgot a password.

By bella! at 26,Jun,16 15:07 other posts of bella! 
Out of curiosity, I logged out in order tolog back in and yes, there is a "restore password" option. I'm not sure how long that's been there or if that option can also be used by members that forgot their password.

Login

note that login is independent for dick and cunt sites - even if you are logged in with one of them, you may need to login with another

Login Name:
Password:

Your browser must support cookies!
EU "Cookies" Law compliance: We use cookies for authorization (means that you can be recognized as a specific member) and storing your preferences.
By logging into website, you agree that we can place some types of cookies on your computer or mobile device.

We also collect user IP information in order to be able to report users that try to make something **** to the authorities.

If you have a problem with this - close this page and never come back.

Register / Restore Password
By Cox4you at 26,Jun,16 16:51 other posts of Cox4you 
Well the problem on said account is that the user is now inactive for over 20 plus days on both accounts. Once I questioned the member regarding multiple accounts, poof. No longer logging on. It was brought to my attention by another friend. I had been donating points to this user giving gifts chatting. Was getting private pics and then I was asked if by another member had I noticed this second account. I looked and all the private pics are the ones on the "originating" account.

I reported it because it doesn't appear to be a forgot my password scenario. It appears to be multiple and/or a fake account. I see nothing was done in regards to it. It also makes it hard to respond to voting members once the report is made. If there was indeed a restore password option I fail to see how this user couldn't get back into the Site and why play off of two accounts?
By bella! at 26,Jun,16 17:34 other posts of bella! 
Again, my logic why would the "original" account be referred to the evaluation panel as il.legal/copyright stolen and not the newest/second profile?

The member was not playing off of two accounts, when he returned in December, 2015, he only used one.
By Cox4you at 26,Jun,16 17:47 other posts of Cox4you 
Then the originating account should be deleted or the second. Choose one. You cannot have two accounts.

As to the way it was reported. There is no button or option for "multiple accounts".

By dgraff at 25,Jun,16 22:41 other posts of dgraff 
has any one else noticed that 3 members on the excitement list are the same person and hes building quite a lot of points in each account you know he can easy vote for him self i wont say names just see if you all can see what i see
By admin at 25,Jun,16 23:43 other posts of admin 
Could you please explain the math behind your statement?

By Cox4you at 26,Jun,16 00:01 other posts of Cox4you 
One user = 7dium, friendly and twobar. I'm not sure how each account is being used but definitely has three with a decent amount of points and all three are in the excitement game. Perhaps he wants to see if one account is more popular than the other but it's clear to see all three are the same person.
By admin at 26,Jun,16 00:40 other posts of admin 
The system had flagged those as duplicate accounts right away. I tried to understand what's the reason to have 3 obviously duplicate accounts. Was he testing if I see it? I don't know.

His points came from collecting boobs by the way, still don't know what was the purpose of this activity. But since you exposed him, I deleted all three accounts for obvious site rules violation.
By Cox4you at 26,Jun,16 00:54 other posts of Cox4you 
I am not sure. I asked him one time if by any chance he seen a clear resemblance to the two new accounts. He admitted they belonged to him. I asked him why he had three accounts. He said he was tired of the originating account 7dium. I failed to see why then you would still keep it and the other two. I didn't report it as abuse because I wasn't clear on if it was in fact any site violation. Apparently it was.
By admin at 26,Jun,16 01:36 other posts of admin 
It's written in the rules.

Usually it's no big deal, but some people were registering literally hundred of accounts for imitation of support in chat and forum (I mean when main account writes something and several fakes agree) and they had to be dealt with. It was just getting too ridiculous.

I never ban accounts that belong to couples, indeed, disregarding that they are usually flagged by the system as duplicate.

By #494374 at 25,Jun,16 21:37
I am not sure why it is so difficult for adults to understand what is acceptable and what is not. Simply act on here like you would with friends, family or in the work place. And I mean as far as decorum. Why sink to a level that includes racism, **** speech and just plain nasty comments. Its amazing how tough and daring people get behind a computer screen. It is quite sad that on a dick and pussy site, that the admin has to waste its time explaining to adults what is acceptable.

By bella! at 24,Jun,16 02:02 other posts of bella! 
I'm not sure what side of the bed you woke up on, but please explain what would be distasteful. Thank you.
By #496814 at 25,Jun,16 17:53
Talking about **** or mcdonalds is considered most distasteful. Continue doing so in more than just one slip of the tongue might result in a ban.

Now that has been cleared, please start talking about wet pussies. I quite like the taste most of the times!

By admin at 25,Jun,16 18:02 other posts of admin 
This question would be if I was already angry.

By _avg_ at 25,Jun,16 02:28 other posts of _avg_ 
...so that's a "no" then on the old chat format, huh admin??
By admin at 25,Jun,16 03:58 other posts of admin 
Have you stopped beating your wife already?
By _avg_ at 25,Jun,16 04:44 other posts of _avg_ 
How is mine a trap question? You've said the open chat format was stopped because of the playground antics and all the people complaining to you about that. But now that you've decided to ignore those things...can we get the old chat format back? I feel it's superior to the current private rooms; they're too fractured and lack the inclusivity of the open format. You've made several beneficial improvements to this site, recently, that are aimed at engaging the visitors more...why not do an open chat format?

By _avg_ at 25,Jun,16 04:47 other posts of _avg_ 
For the record, my post today was meant as a "reply" to my first post, on the 24th, below, but it only showed up as an "Edit" for some reason...
By admin at 25,Jun,16 12:18 other posts of admin 
Ok, now it makes sense.

You can't step into the same river twice, get over it. Old chat is not coming back no matter what I do. Those times and people are gone forever. It just won't be the way you remember it.

Also, in these years I've learned some things about humans that I did not know before. To be short - they are irrational, they can't organize well against evil and over all they are simply stupid monkeys despite their appearance and abilities. Some things I learned from the sites I run, but mostly from some scientific researches on human evolution and intrinsic behavior.

So now I understand that chat without supervision works as a negative selection mechanism - it scares off all nice people and leaves most aggressive. And "aggressive" does not mean bold and strong in this case, it simply means abusive and with high tolerance to abuse, and not necessarily in general but in this case mostly stupid and disgusting. The nature of this site does not have anything to do with it, I've had similar chats on a site dedicated to politics and the results were eventually the same. Just took longer to achieve them.

Mechanics that I try to add for regulation like ban/ignore button do not work because of human specifics. Stupid people don't even notice them. Nice people prefer to do not participate than to use them. And both rather expect some higher power to intervene then to take matters into their own hands. This was an eye opener for me by the way, I understood a lot about modern democracy.

And I can't monitor it all the time or read the logs every day and analyze it - it's just way below my intellect. So, I just don't see any way it could work not as a collector of most abusive and idiotic people.
By JeffinKS at 25,Jun,16 13:20 other posts of JeffinKS 
so then I was right?

this is nothing but your personal social experiment....

no insult intended.... just an observation

"Also, in these years I've learned some things about humans that I did not know before. To be short - they are irrational, they can't organize well against evil and over all they are simply stupid monkeys despite their appearance and abilities. Some things I learned from the sites I run, but mostly from some scientific researches on human evolution and intrinsic behavior."
By admin at 25,Jun,16 13:57 other posts of admin 
I try to take lessons from everything I do. Indeed I do experiments on all my sites. It's dangerous to change what's working, you can ruin it easily, but it's insane to expect that something that does not work will start working without any changes. So if something is not broken I do not fix it. But if something is not working I try to experiment in order to find better solutions. And as any experiments those often fail miserably.

I do not see why I should be ashamed of this or deny it.

That being said, social sciences are not my field of education or professional expertise. I did not make this site to conduct social experiments on people. Not even a slightest thought about this occurred to me at the moment I decided to make it. I only wanted money. And it was not even intended as social site then. All I wanted is to get it up in google by penis words trying to sell penis enlargement and erection pills via ads. It did not work that way, I had to change the site into something different.

As for why I read works on human behavior - it's just something that started bothering me with age. I want to know why the world around me is so fucked up. This interest was not inspired by this site.
By #496814 at 25,Jun,16 17:43
"All I wanted is to get it up in google by ... penis enlargement and erection pills...It did not work that way"

It usually works to get it up by using erection pills. But I doubt you need google for it.

By _avg_ at 25,Jun,16 17:43 other posts of _avg_ 
OK, thanks -- just thought I'd ask.

By #85576 at 24,Jun,16 14:18
Where r these fights happening? Coz chatrooms r a snoozefest
By admin at 24,Jun,16 14:30 other posts of admin 
Apparently in my private chat with me being proxy between the fighting sides
By #460385 at 24,Jun,16 21:22
Don't you have a "Ban" button like the rest of us. Ban there asses and let them fend for themselves.
By bella! at 24,Jun,16 23:32 other posts of bella! 
@ countryboy, do you recall all the JohnS "stuff", posts being deleted? Basically, I was advised to back down, play nice or I would be banned from posting in public places.

There's another member who frequently takes pot shots at me and decided to call me a "cunt" in the forum. I believe that quite some time ago, admin said we needed to be "nice" in the public areas, chat and even on the Big Br0ther's House anonymous message board.

When a member took an opportunity to try to twist my blog to make it appear that I was an intolerant racist, I took the same opportunity to point out that the member contradicted themselves and was truly a racist. To which I was called a "cunt". If I'm required to maintain civility, I would anticipate that other members are required, too.

Yes, I was 1 party that did exchange of messages with admin. Although I might me a source of "emotional pain" or whatever you choose to call my concerns, he should be open to receive them and show no partiality.
By #460385 at 25,Jun,16 00:13
Either allow us to handle are own business or not. As long as there are no physical threats made. Fuck it. Name calling never hurt anyone.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Stay sexy
By bella! at 25,Jun,16 00:29 other posts of bella! 
The only thing is, that name calling was prohibited in the public places, ie forum and chat.

Just to bring you up to speed, there was a member who posted a silly poem about another member and this poem was posted as a blog. Aparently, the other member was insulted about the poem and "whinged" to admin and the posting member was requested to remove said poem. You would think that a "whingey" member ( that is a real word, no? ) who is that delicate, would be more sensitive to other's feelings, BUT NO! Apparently, they feel it's okay, that THEY are exempt from name calling.

By bella! at 25,Jun,16 00:56 other posts of bella! 
And you stay SUPER sexy!
By #460385 at 25,Jun,16 01:20
Google says it's spelled whiney.
By bella! at 25,Jun,16 03:39 other posts of bella! 
The word originally used was "whinge".

- whinge. (wĭnj, hwĭnj) intr.v. whinged, whing·ing, whing·es Chiefly British. To complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner.

Please note that it indicates "chiefly British".
By milesbferry at 25,Jun,16 10:05 other posts of milesbferry 
A good British word, usually used by Aussies to describe us brits as "whinging poms"!
By bella! at 25,Jun,16 12:44 other posts of bella! 
Well, you kinda figured out what part of the world where the "whinge" comment was initiated from.

Now, in the context of "whinging poms", what is a pom?
By milesbferry at 25,Jun,16 13:32 other posts of milesbferry 
Pommy or Pom Edit
The terms Pommy, Pommie and Pom, in Australia, South Africa and New Zealand usually denotes an English person (or, less commonly, people from other parts of the UK).[6] The Oxford Dictionary defines their use as "often derogatory"[7] but after complaints to the Australian Advertising Standards Board regarding five advertisements poking fun at "Poms", the board ruled in 2006 that these words are inoffensive, in part because they are "largely used in playful or affectionate terms".[8] The New Zealand Broadcasting Standards Authority made a similar ruling in 2010.[9] Despite these rulings, the terms are considered offensive and derogatory by many British, regardless of context.

By milesbferry at 24,Jun,16 23:09 other posts of milesbferry 
I've seen you in the chat. Put me to sl..ee..pp..
By #460385 at 25,Jun,16 00:18
@ milesbferry, maybe could add something to the Forum so we all don't fall asleep. But I doubt it.
By milesbferry at 25,Jun,16 00:31 other posts of milesbferry 
I've been in the chat tonight (UK time) and it was good fun, good-natured, a laugh. I have stayed up all night in the past, for a good banter. It depends who's in there

By #460385 at 25,Jun,16 00:21
@ snap, maybe you could add your intelligence to the Forum so it's not a snoozfest. Everyone likes to bitch but they add nothing. And obviously you keep coming back.

By dgraff at 24,Jun,16 02:11 other posts of dgraff 
oh my god shots of yukon for every one let the games begin
By bella! at 24,Jun,16 02:13 other posts of bella! 
Are your creative juices flowing? The juices above the belt, you perv!
By dgraff at 24,Jun,16 02:59 other posts of dgraff 

By #358797 at 24,Jun,16 02:35
I'll get the popcorn and pretzels.
By big9inch21 at 24,Jun,16 15:35 other posts of big9inch21 

By #494374 at 24,Jun,16 14:53
I understand your frustration and don't blame you. I wouldnt want to babysit all the BS on here either.

By leopoldij at 24,Jun,16 08:37 other posts of leopoldij 
Aggressive behavior is more than threatening l1ves. If someone, for instance, threatens to post private info of another person and bullies them this way, and if, eventually, realized his threat then they should be banned.

I have, at times, behaved in somewhat aggressive manner. But never at the level described above. However, I have learned my lesson and try to be kind. This is the way we should all be. Yes, we are adults and do we should be able to learn from our mistakes and never repeat them.
By admin at 24,Jun,16 12:59 other posts of admin 
That's not so much aggressive, but is also il1egal and indeed I will not tolerate that.

By dgraff at 24,Jun,16 10:02 other posts of dgraff 
and while im at it titusobsessus just 37 and just looking 123 if you want some come get some i removed my ban on you ass clowns to

By dgraff at 24,Jun,16 09:37 other posts of dgraff 
oh *lixy* come out and play i took my ban off of you so you can have your say

By HunterAce at 24,Jun,16 06:45 other posts of HunterAce 
Uh oh, the gloves are off

By _avg_ at 24,Jun,16 04:04 other posts of _avg_ 
So does this mean we can get the old Chat format back?? That was always...fun

--------------------------------------- added after 22 hours

.....So that's a "no" then, huh admin???

By JustWill at 24,Jun,16 02:53 other posts of JustWill 
I've got a bad feeling about this...
By bella! at 24,Jun,16 03:04 other posts of bella! 
You should get a bad feeling about this;

" I can ban/block you just because I woke up in a bad mood. Don't expect any explanation. Don't try to reason with me or tell me what my job on this site is."

By Cox4you at 24,Jun,16 01:52 other posts of Cox4you 
Hell yes. Spam it up. If one can get away with it so can all.

By #460385 at 24,Jun,16 01:49
Oh shit. Game on mother fuckers. Let the pussy picture fighting begin.

Adult Discussion Forum