Discover your full Abilities!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by AussieMan187 at 29,Apr,17 05:07  other posts of AussieMan187
I've been watching some full on bat shit crazy stuff on youtube today. These "Flat earthers" have been beating their drums for a while now trying to get everyone to believe this stuff. They're everywhere, even Shaq believes it. Let's start the debate. Do YOU believe this theory?

Here's one video I watched: only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.Question?   2.Does my cock look flat to you?   3.Ladies measured, guys compare   4.is my cock flat   5.Whitleys-Lover has a little girl in his pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By hornybicurious at 08,May,17 23:36 other posts of hornybicurious 
if earth is flat than a whole lot of scientific theories need revision, for instance gravitation - stuff in space gathers in a way that gravity pulls them more and more into a sphere-like shape the larger the object gets.
By Greek18cm at 11,May,17 07:26 other posts of Greek18cm 
Exactly one of two reasons that the earth MUST NOT BE FLAT !

Oh they try so hard,that even you dont believe in flat earth you want to!
By AussieMan187 at 12,May,17 06:17 other posts of AussieMan187 
There's no proof that the earth is flat.
By Greek18cm at 12,May,17 13:08 other posts of Greek18cm 
Neither is a globe
By leopoldij at 12,May,17 18:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Right. It's a cube then.
Or, perhaps, a Mexican hat.
Some others say it has the shape of a dildo.
By Greek18cm at 13,May,17 13:44 other posts of Greek18cm 
It could be a dildo !
Make sense!

By leopoldij at 12,May,17 17:06 other posts of leopoldij 
My friend, there IS proof that the Earth is not flat. The proof is this. There is no way for an object the size of the Earth to be flat because it would violate the laws of gravity. The earth is a sphere and we've had proof of it for at least 2 thousand years. Anyone who believes that the Earth is flat is deluded and mad.
By AussieMan187 at 12,May,17 18:26 other posts of AussieMan187 
It could be in the shape of a dildo.

By Arexa at 12,May,17 18:33 other posts of Arexa 
Well, common sense tells you that when an object has equal f.orce exuded on all areas, it becomes round in shape.... So yeah... Even common sense says the earth is round.
By leopoldij at 12,May,17 19:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Exactly. Spot on sexy girl!

By leopoldij at 12,May,17 19:53 other posts of leopoldij 
That's why only small size bodies, like comets, can have irregular shapes. All planets and stars are round. There's absolutely no reason for the Earth not to be round. So anyone who believes that the Earth is flat is completely ignorant, deluded and, sadly, an idiot.
By AussieMan187 at 13,May,17 21:04 other posts of AussieMan187 

By Greek18cm at 14,May,17 06:27 other posts of Greek18cm 
Ah again with the gravity
By AussieMan187 at 15,May,17 08:28 other posts of AussieMan187 
I can prove gravity exists. pick something up, then open your hand. Did it fall to the ground? If it did, then there's your proof.
By Greek18cm at 15,May,17 12:34 other posts of Greek18cm 
That is not gravity. Not even scientist tell that. This is a joke. This is not gravity this is mass,thickness. Objects with higher thickness than the air or the object under them are going down
By AussieMan187 at 16,May,17 02:57 other posts of AussieMan187 
Gravity (noun): the f.o.r.c.e that attracts a body towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass.
By Greek18cm at 16,May,17 09:10 other posts of Greek18cm 
Thats a grammar definicion.
There is no lab condition exercise that prooves gravity. Even scientist tell that if you make a serius conversation. Yes generally gravity is that and we messaure it by this but in scientific depth ask anyone physysist (i think the word) and will tell you "we dont kniw how it works and we can proove it".

By Greek18cm at 16,May,17 09:14 other posts of Greek18cm 
There is two major fields that we take for granted that in fact has no base at all.

The statistic scinse (wich is a smart wat to be a liar)

And the fields about gravity, space ec.
You can add to this the evonomic and bank system but this is more obvius. The ither two everyone take it for granted.
By AussieMan187 at 17,May,17 03:11 other posts of AussieMan187 
Mate, you don't need a "lab exercise" to prove gravity. The proof is in that nothing, with enough mass, is floating around or falling into the sky. This whole flat earth thing is giving me a headache, but i'm glad to have found one here on SYD. I wanted to show everyone that these people exist. There's no, absolutely NO proof that the flat earth exists. There is literally thousands of pictures & video of the earth's curvature. Another thing. I think every flat earther in the world should travel to the Kennedy Space Centre when they're launching a space shuttle & watch how it doesn't hit any dome & leaves the earths atmosphere. Explain that one mate. How can you explain hundreds of witnesses seeing with their own eyes these space shuttles leaving our atmosphere? It must be a hologram right?
By _avg_ at 18,May,17 03:23 other posts of _avg_ 
You sure? I mean, for all the world -- the whole, round world -- it seems like Greek is just trolling us..maybe playing devil's advocate...

I mean, REAL flat-Earthers are about as common as straight guys who give blow-jobs to men.....RIGHT??
By AussieMan187 at 22,May,17 03:58 other posts of AussieMan187 
No avg, Flat Earthers actually exist, sadly.
By _avg_ at 27,May,17 01:37 other posts of _avg_ 
Nah, it's just assholes doing their asshole thing, and being anonymous assholes on the internet...including our Greek friend, here.

By Greek18cm at 18,May,17 20:09 other posts of Greek18cm 
No there are no pics or vids that saw a globe.
By AussieMan187 at 22,May,17 03:59 other posts of AussieMan187 
There's heaps of pics & vids of a round earth, Greek.
By Greek18cm at 22,May,17 10:43 other posts of Greek18cm 
No there are not.
Examine it with an open mind.
Just relax and look at them again.
By _avg_ at 27,May,17 01:35 other posts of _avg_ 
Argument ad nauseum is not an argument....well, technically it's a poor and fallacious argument...but it does not establish a fact.

By #531414 at 21,May,17 12:44
The reason items lighter than air don't fall to the earth is because gravity has a stronger pull on the air around the object. Any object in space that has mass has gravity & thickness has nothing to do with it. A helium filled balloon has a lot more thickness than a marble. Yet, the balloon floats & the marble falls. An objects gravitational pull is based on an objects mass not its size & is based on how much an object curves space (see Einstein's Theory of General Relativity)

By olderbro at 15,Oct,17 17:06 other posts of olderbro 
A few years ago I read the theory that gravity is actually a push ****, not the pull **** we have all been taught to believe...

****=f o r c e dunno why thats a nono?

By leopoldij at 15,Oct,17 16:52 other posts of leopoldij 
At least 1 out of 3 Americans believe something equally silly: that the earth is 6000 years old

By phart at 26,May,17 22:35 other posts of phart 
Ok folks, Help me out here,a member has this pic on his page. http://showitoff.org/xpqph4l87vbupic.html .

Now I am not a scientist, nor have I had a chance to play 1 on tv. BUT look at this pic and tell me 1 thing. What the hell is holding the ocean water to the supposed "FLAT SURFACE"? There is cohesion in water. it tends to "stick" together so to speak and travel in large quantity's.

BUT if the earth was as this pic portrays, then our oceans would have dried up eon's ago and we would be extinct from lack of water. What is holding it around the edges? Try spilling some water on your desk. A small amount will stay on the desk in a spot. But continue to add, it will eventually find a path to the floor. Just as the ocean water would find a path to the edge of the "Flat" earth and it would fall off the edge.

Another thing.If the damn earth was flat, a aeroplane leaving the US flew to the equator and then flew in a direct path of the equator, just like following the seem in a globe, it would not ever make it back to it's starting point . It would fly into oblivion because the starting point would behind it.

BUT this could be the explanation for the Bermuda Triangle we don't hear much about anymore!

Granted, i have questions about the moon landing. But it would take a damn fool to believe man never made it to space at all and the pictures sent back from satellites are bullshit.
By AussieMan187 at 27,May,17 06:49 other posts of AussieMan187 
Great comment, phart. No one can see the picture you tried to post though, unfortunately. Try uploading it to only registered users can see external links, from there you can copy & paste a link to use in this forum to be able to see the picture.

By AussieMan187 at 16,May,17 03:01 other posts of AussieMan187 
Jesus Christ. Type in "gravity proof" in youtube & all you get is flat earthers trying to prove how gravity ISN'T real.
By leopoldij at 16,May,17 04:32 other posts of leopoldij 
It's sad to realize that there are still so many idiots. 3 thousand years ago, that would have been understandable. 2 thousand years ago we already know that the Earth is round but it would still be understandable that there are people who don't believe or don't understand the shape of the Earth. But nowadays one would expect to encounter such people among totally isolated tribes only. And yet, they are among us. They know how to drive cars and use computers but they don't know something so fundamental and, actually, obvious. Unfortunately, idiots exist and they will continue to exist.
By AussieMan187 at 17,May,17 03:13 other posts of AussieMan187 
You forgot to mention that they also breed & teach their offspring this crap.
By leopoldij at 17,May,17 05:34 other posts of leopoldij 
That's a very accurate observation my friend. They do that and then you get generations of ignorant people. I once objected to the indoctrination of a little girl who was been applauded for reciting a long religious text by heart and told the cheering relatives to stop indoctrinating the unsuspected ****. They were not happy to hear that of course. Because they themselves were subject to mental manipulation too.
By Greek18cm at 18,May,17 20:11 other posts of Greek18cm 
Yes exactly. Generations of ignorant people that believes the earth is a spinning wet ball in a vacum.
By leopoldij at 19,May,17 03:47 other posts of leopoldij 
You're so totally confused.
By Greek18cm at 19,May,17 18:24 other posts of Greek18cm 
Look all i am saying, is that i am open to this possibility while globe believers are not.

That makes me openminded not confused.
By leopoldij at 19,May,17 18:57 other posts of leopoldij 
You're confused because you think that the fact that the Earth is a sphere is a belief. It's not a belief. It's a fact. That's why you're confused. Belief is a cheap thing. Any moron can believe. Belief is what stupid people employ, for example the religious ones. Beliefs are nonsense. If you knew anything about elementary physics and maths you would see how wrong you are. Hopelessly wrong.
By Ronglass at 20,May,17 02:27 other posts of Ronglass 
I just don't get how anyone, in this day and age, can possibly believe the Earth is flat....

I can get that people can believe in many other things like eternal , one being enterties, and paranormal things..bigfoot ..loch ness monster etc BUT there is so much proof that the world is a globe.

Give me one absolutely 100% proof, can't be disproved , fact the the earth is flat
By leopoldij at 20,May,17 11:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Don't tell me. Tell those morons who say the earth is flat.

By Greek18cm at 20,May,17 21:32 other posts of Greek18cm 
You comfusing a long time (200-300 years) of belief with a supposed fact.

There is no fact. Only manipulated pics.

By AussieMan187 at 20,May,17 03:28 other posts of AussieMan187 
I, myself, believe the Earth is round. But I am willing to listen to the flat earthers side of the discussion. I will listen to any proof or theory you guys present. But so far, from all that I have seen, & i've gone out of my way to watch & read the flat earther side of this theory, & i'm still not convinced.
By leopoldij at 20,May,17 18:20 other posts of leopoldij 
You shouldn't *believe* that the Earth is round. The earth *IS* round. End of story.

By Greek18cm at 20,May,17 21:29 other posts of Greek18cm 
If you want to convinced to try it in this side by me or sny other.

Di a universal research somewhere else.

Thats my opinion.

By Greek18cm at 20,May,17 21:34 other posts of Greek18cm 
It does not matter. All i see is me open in both propabilities and you so bonded to one.

For me that puts me in a better position and thats how i see things.

But who am i.... i have so many issues,maybe my pointbof view does not count

By phart at 16,May,17 22:54 other posts of phart 
I don't know about flat or round. I think it may be a pyramid . Think about, everything I do I feel like I am fighting a uphill battle,but then,I feel like a snow ball headed for hell when I fall.
By AussieMan187 at 17,May,17 02:58 other posts of AussieMan187 
I think you may be right. That's all the proof I need. We now have an official shape of the Earth people!

By licksipsuckit at 16,May,17 02:10 other posts of licksipsuckit 
Crikey, if people still believe in imaginary ghost like deities, they'll believe anything that is fed to them in the right way... you can brain wash over half the worlds population to pray to pretend gods, than anything is possible.. l just wish they'd disprove all this religious shit and l couldn't care less if the world is flat or round, so long as l don't fall off it and someone some day will do something about fixing the problems we've made for ourselves here... for our grand k!ds sake and future generations, we owe it to start caring for the earth and not the fat cats bottom line.. *lix*
By AussieMan187 at 16,May,17 02:54 other posts of AussieMan187 
Well i'll tell you the problem with religion is people believe because you CAN'T disprove the existence of "god". Therefore, a lot of humans will continue to believe this horse shit, probably until the last one goes extinct.

By Greek18cm at 30,Apr,17 03:41 other posts of Greek18cm 
Why you make a thread with something obvious?
By AussieMan187 at 01,May,17 04:40 other posts of AussieMan187 
I dunno. Was watching weird videos on youtube & there's a growing movement of "flat earther's" that are POSITIVE the earth is flat. Just thought i'd start a thread about it to see if anyone else is in on this.
By Greek18cm at 05,May,17 22:03 other posts of Greek18cm 
Maybe i was not clear.

The earth is flat and that is obvius and a fact. I dont reslise the need to discuss it here.

Although i dont judhe you... but this is a closed case.

The earth is flat but the scientific society dont admiting it
By alexblue at 06,May,17 05:08 other posts of alexblue 
You say it's fact, present your evidence to prove it...you can't say it's a closed case without some sort of evidence to back up your claim..

By AussieMan187 at 06,May,17 07:01 other posts of AussieMan187 
What makes you so sure the earth is flat? It seems more unbelievable that the world would be flat instead of spherical. How can you say you are 100% on this with pretty much no proof. Even the ancient Greeks believed the world was round.
By leopoldij at 06,May,17 07:53 other posts of leopoldij 
The ancient Greeks didn't believe that the Earth is a sphere. They KNEW it was a sphere. Based on that, they had made a number of very accurate predictions. They estimated that the circumference of the Earth is about 40 thousand kilometres. Their computation, based only on geometry and measurement, was astonishingly correct. The real circumference is 40075 km.

The person who calculated this, Eratosthenes, lived about 2300 years ago and didn't believe anything. He calculated and measured and verified and therefore proved that the Earth is a sphere.

Beliefs are not valid. They are concepts employed by the religious, the politicians and the idiots.
By Greek18cm at 06,May,17 17:13 other posts of Greek18cm 
Eratosthenes also made the same measurements for a flat earth. Both calculations are preett close. And modern sciense took advantage of that.

By Greek18cm at 06,May,17 17:10 other posts of Greek18cm 
No. Ancient Greek were devided.

There are plenty of thoughts about it, we xan not discuss it here in full strength...

Some things are like...

Personalyy i see no proof of o globe. There are no actuall photo of the earth from space. I see no curve (except videos that use special cameras who create curve).

Water in a spinning ball is fly away from the ball (figokentros). Not staying in the ball.

And the air is supposed to stay around a ball that spinning and moving aound the sun that also moving to some unindedified point so... Do you realise the speed the sciense are throuwing to you?

Airflights with strange emergency stops or strange original lines. i also thing (not syre) there is no gps in south hemisphere???

Also an airplane would be impossible to land in an earth that moves in the speed that they told us.

And i have to say this. When we are talking about flat eart we are not talking about a table with edges that you can fell...

The earth is believed to be a planet because some decedes or a century before us,at a time none had gone to space because we dont even have airplanes, someone put a globe in the schools and said here, this is our planet. And noone question that a century after because we are tought this is a fact.

And as you speak about ancient Greeks there is a famous saying tat i will try to make it good in english... The sky bodies are in the shape of sphere, the line says. But hte sky bodies, which earth is not a sky object... Its more clear in Greek.
By alexblue at 06,May,17 17:32 other posts of alexblue 
only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij at 06,May,17 17:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Anyone who thinks that the Earth is flat is an idiot.
By Greek18cm at 07,May,17 15:43 other posts of Greek18cm 
Oh thanks. That is mature behavior... That is not you... I believe someone highjacked your password...

Just because someone is on another path of believes than you, doesnot make him an idiot...

Actually idiot is a greek word and originaly means personal or self / selfish. Which supposed to mean if you are selfish you are an idiot who doesnot work for the common good.

By AussieMan187 at 06,May,17 18:49 other posts of AussieMan187 
The reason the water flies off of a spinning ball is due to gravity. But, the water would still fly off that same ball in space. The reason the ocean doesn't fall into the sky is due to our atmosphere. You say that it would be impossible to land a plane on the earth, but if you're driving a car & toss a ball into the air, does it not stay at the same speed as the car? Why doesn't the ball fly into the rear window?
By _avg_ at 07,May,17 14:16 other posts of _avg_ 
Water flies off a spinning ball due to centrifugal f0rce, and it's path is curved due to centripetal f0rce. We do not see water flying off the face of the rotating Earth because the water's inertial f0rce is nowhere near the escape velocity required to leave a body as massive as Earth, due to gravitational f0rce.
By Greek18cm at 07,May,17 15:41 other posts of Greek18cm 
maybe the earth is massive but also the supposed speed of spinning around the axe and arround sun and towards the space is also massive.

thousands of km/h x thousands of km/h x thousands of km/h
By _avg_ at 07,May,17 16:45 other posts of _avg_ 
I'm surprised someone as knowledgeable as yourself would make the error of equivocating the meaning of 'massive' in the colloquial sense of 'really big' with it's relevant sense in context as 'the physical property of having mass'....it's almost as if you don't know what you're talking about.

Earth rotates on it's axis at about 1000mph, and it's mass produces a gravitational f0rce of about 9m/s^2. I'll leave the conversion of units to an expert like you, but does this rotation provide enough inertial f0rce for an object like a molecule of water to achieve escape velocity?
If not, how much faster would the rotation need to be in order for an object to achieve escape velocity for a body with the mass of the Earth?
Does that speed need to increase for an object more massive than a molecule of water?
Does that speed account for atmospheric pressure? Friction? Electrostatic attraction?

TIA.
By Greek18cm at 08,May,17 09:46 other posts of Greek18cm 
its about the language, i cant express myself to fyll capacity.

Think like that, you are driving with 100km/h only, and you put your hand out of the window and you feel this power/resistanse of the air...

Now multiple that speed, and what...? you just can felel anything? i just dont go with that. maybe the earth is a globe but something wrong is there about the explanation....

The maths does not match.
Gravity is not proven it is just an invented meseuare.
Something is incomplite.

By Greek18cm at 08,May,17 09:51 other posts of Greek18cm 
and about the pressure and friction and electrostatic things, all they are aplyable to a flat erath model.

Actually it is suprising that every scientist in the ancient past calculate for both theories flat and sphere and both they match...

But suprisingly no modern scientist even bother to run the numbers for a flat earth model.

Nothing is disproven. There is no actual photo of earth from space that indivcates it is a globe.

By Greek18cm at 08,May,17 09:54 other posts of Greek18cm 
And i am not an expert. Also thing that the water is not one piece of body. it could achieve this velocity kilo after kilo, pound after pound, litre after litre...

Or drop by drop. is a drop of water no massive enough to escape the spinning ball? it is but the drops of water or rain falls never escape.

By AussieMan187 at 10,May,17 03:57 other posts of AussieMan187 
Thank you avg, i'm no scientist. You put all of that very nicely.

By Greek18cm at 07,May,17 15:38 other posts of Greek18cm 
The ball car thing actually proves what i say if you think it more closely.

And no the atmosphere of the air is weaker than the oceanic pressure if i can say it that way...

The water and air supposed to fell of a spinning ball due to the power that in greek is called FIGOKENTROS. i dont know the english term...

The thing is i dont care if the earth is flat or not. i just care that people who believe in flat earth are opene minded to the globe thing while those who believe in globe thing are not openminded to the flat earth....

That is the problem i see in the society. They all believe what they told and stay there.
By _avg_ at 07,May,17 18:22 other posts of _avg_ 
I don't know what the English term for FIGOKENTROS is either, but thankfully I have a Google button that tells me it translates to "centripetal f0rce" ...just like I said above. (http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#auto/en/figokentros)

And it IS important to be open-minded, but it's important to note that DOESN'T mean "staying open to a possibility which has been disproven on multiple levels." Or perhaps you simply had too much FIGOKENTROS and your brain flew away from your open mind...
By Greek18cm at 08,May,17 09:48 other posts of Greek18cm 
i am not going to answer in this...

By talk4s at 08,May,17 15:38 other posts of talk4s 
You write like an idiot. Then you write with more or less correct spelling/grammar...So, either you are schizophrenic, or you're just playing games.
By leopoldij at 08,May,17 16:57 other posts of leopoldij 
Anyone who thinks that the Earth is flat needs psychiatric help.

By Greek18cm at 08,May,17 20:54 other posts of Greek18cm 
Dont call me idiot.
I just dont speak good english
And i font type good.

Is that so strsnge or snoying to you?
By AussieMan187 at 10,May,17 04:09 other posts of AussieMan187 
This is a good debate so far. I posted this so everyone could read both sides of these beliefs. But Greek18cm, you say there is no evidence of a globe Earth, but how do you explain the pictures from space missions showing, clearly a spherical earth & moon? I already know your answer though "NASA faked the moon landings, we've never been to space & never will because we're all trapped inside a dome & space is really a firmament & the stars are the result of sound waves in that firmament." But what are the lunar cycles, solar cycles, eclipses etc. if that is the case?
By Greek18cm at 11,May,17 07:13 other posts of Greek18cm 
Cycles of luna and sun is more easyly and mathimaticaly explainable in a flat vetsion.

The photoes are photosoped or manipulated.
Eliptic shape doesnot mean globe.

You are not a globe yet i can make a pic of you look like one...

Just see carefull some photoes... for exanple , in a 5cm pic of an eliptic supposed earth you see usa...so what?50% of earth is usa and in the rest is the other continents?

There are so many and obvius wrongs and faults mathmaticaly and phitoshopicly in those pics that my brain cant understand how the common eye doesnot see it.

Perhaps the common eye is too used to graphics and iconic manioulation these days.

Take a peace of paper with some draw or pic or even a map, then take some cylindrical shaped item and try to see or photoshoot through this item the map...

The map now looks eliptic in your photo. Is the map a glob? No!

The only curve i saw,so far is by this "fish eye camera" i think is called. Those csmeras nasa uses. If you turn them enough the curve turns to the other direction,is hilarius...

The flat shape is the true sight i see.
I see no curve. If it is a globe...then the earth must me much more bigger than we thought and the curve so slighly that we can not see!
By AussieMan187 at 12,May,17 06:21 other posts of AussieMan187 
The earth is huge dude. You can stand on the tallest mountain & not see a curve unless you're WAY up in the sky. This is why the earth appears flat, because it is so big. If you shrunk yourself into a microbe & then placed yourself atop a basketball, I bet it too would appear flat.
By Greek18cm at 12,May,17 13:07 other posts of Greek18cm 
Yes but no matter how high you go,no curve still...

And as i said...those pucs that in the 50% of a glibe us usa or egypt...where suposed to fit the rest of the world?
By AussieMan187 at 13,May,17 21:06 other posts of AussieMan187 
Watch this

James May witnesses the curvature of the Earth: only registered users can see external links
By Greek18cm at 14,May,17 06:26 other posts of Greek18cm 
Dont send me vids.
Its goibg to be endless list.
For starters i could find and send you an 8 hours vid... lets dont do that

By andrew999999999 at 13,May,17 16:28 other posts of andrew999999999 
Is there a Flat Earther here who can explain the cycles of the seasons, why some parts of the year have more daylight than at other times, and why some parts of the world are hotter than others?

Also, a raindrop (or any drop of liquid) is round because of the gravity acting on it. So the earth is also spherical due to gravity.
By AussieMan187 at 13,May,17 21:03 other posts of AussieMan187 
Yes! Also, how come in the Antarctic & northern tips the sun will not set for weeks at a time & also have weeks of night? If the world was flat wouldn't the whole earth have equal days & nights? Also it's day time right now in Australia, & I bet it's night time in America. Shouldn't it be day all over the world?

By kipdog at 12,May,17 18:11 other posts of kipdog 
Yes the earth is definitely flat, that's why all the air is in the atmosphere

By hornybicurious at 10,May,17 00:09 other posts of hornybicurious 
Wouldn't a flat earth be all mapped out so everyone would know where to find the edges, maybe where people have fallen off or something?
By Greek18cm at 11,May,17 07:18 other posts of Greek18cm 
You can not fall from a flat earth. Its not a table.

There are to theories.
The land is endless or the antarctica is the final frontier that circulate all earth.

By the way its not allowed to you to freely go to antarctica,i think you know that eh?

By talk4s at 02,May,17 15:21 other posts of talk4s 
Of course the Earth is FLAT! Flatter than a pancake! All you have to do is use your own eyeballs! Just look @ the horizon. Flatter than hell! How could there be any further proof??? Only the dimwitted refuse to believe pictures from space, the U-2, the MOON...hell, even today's business jets show the curvature!! But sadly, the dimwits in power, Putin, that 'yung un', China...our illustrious prezidente...everybody with nukes cannot see what a delicate sphere we ALL live on. They all think nukes can be used despite the fact that there are well over 15,000 of them Worldwide. (funny, but there used to be TWICE that amount!) All of them will likely be unleashed on the rest of us if JUST a few human ASSHOLES in power decide to launch...And our prez is just like Chance the Gardener from the movie 'Being There'...just look at his comments yesterday ALONE!
By AussieMan187 at 03,May,17 04:53 other posts of AussieMan187 
I don't think, or at least I hope anyone on earth, except perhaps Kim Jong Un, is stupid enough to launch any nukes. But even if Kim did launch a nuke it would surely plummet back on top of them. They've demonstrated their military capabilities & they're not very impressive.
By talk4s at 03,May,17 13:49 other posts of talk4s 
I guess you're not aware that Putin has on MANY occasions has said 'tactical' nukes ARE usable. He's pretty stupid, too. Tactical is just the match to the 'big uns'...Then there is Iran on the same path as N. Korea. And both India and Pakistan have deliverable nukes...Their governments are sort a dumb, too. Are you aware of all the accidents that very nearly led to full out Nuclear war since the dawn of the Cold War 72 years ago? It's ONLY just now becoming known how FUCKING lucky we ALL are to still be alive!...Lastly, I will mention the US and it's current prez...Chance the Gardener as I like to call him. ('Being There' movie) He LOVES to watch TV, particularly Fox news for christ's sake! He is just as dimwitted as lovable ole Chance...And he, like Putin, has mentioned the use of nukes more than once...it's a different age, my friend. The World is in bigger danger than any time in history. It's just that very few like to admit it, even it it's staring them in the face. I only hope I can shuffle off this mortal coil before all NUCLEAR HELL BREAKS OUT...It'll be very close.

By leopoldij at 01,May,17 09:55 other posts of leopoldij 
There are people who believe in all kinds of shit. There are people who believe that the Earth is flat. There are others who believe in various gods. Not much difference. People are easily deluded.
By AussieMan187 at 02,May,17 03:55 other posts of AussieMan187 
That they are Leo
By leopoldij at 02,May,17 08:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Most people want to live in a fairy tale.

By alexblue at 01,May,17 06:35 other posts of alexblue 
Earth is an oblate spheroid...flat earthers must be smoking some funny shit,without even researching I will guess that these flat earthers believe NASA have lied all this time,and that there were no space missions,etc... they probably have some bonkers theory on gravity then!!
By AussieMan187 at 02,May,17 03:54 other posts of AussieMan187 
Yeah man they do hey. lol. They think that we live in a dome, that NASA uses CGI in their videos. What's hilarious is that they totally, completely believe it & call anyone that disagrees an idiot. My god, the stupidity is strong on this planet haha. Check this video out of some of these people trying to explain flat earth theory: only registered users can see external links

By phart at 01,May,17 15:19 other posts of phart 
Same folks that think money grows on trees and Elvis is still kicking.
By AussieMan187 at 02,May,17 03:50 other posts of AussieMan187 
Money does grow on trees. It's called marijuana

By Filly at 30,Apr,17 01:31 other posts of Filly 
The earth is flat! (At least here in Holland)

By _avg_ at 30,Apr,17 01:28 other posts of _avg_ 
Uh, Shaq doesn't believe the Earth is flat...

only registered users can see external links

By licksipsuckit at 30,Apr,17 00:07 other posts of licksipsuckit 
the earths flat, the moons made of cheese, and the lock ness monster is a dragon *Lix*

By CountryCouple54 at 29,Apr,17 16:35 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Shaq also believes he is SuperMan. For real.
By AussieMan187 at 29,Apr,17 19:05 other posts of AussieMan187 
I'm not surprised.

By andrew999999999 at 29,Apr,17 07:23 other posts of andrew999999999 
Jesus Christ, what drivel!

Adult Discussion Forum