Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #502711 at 29,Apr,17 09:07
I've been watching some full on bat shit crazy stuff on youtube today. These "Flat earthers" have been beating their drums for a while now trying to get everyone to believe this stuff. They're everywhere, even Shaq believes it. Let's start the debate. Do YOU believe this theory?

Here's one video I watched: only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.Does my cock look flat to you?   2.is my cock flat   3.Flat asses.   4.How Did It Come To This / How Did I get Here?   5.Women's breasts - what size is most sexy?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #502711 at 06,Aug,18 01:28
Check this hilarious documentary about the flat earth!
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij at 08,Aug,18 21:23 other posts of leopoldij 
There are more fucking idiots than we can imagine....
By #502711 at 10,Aug,18 09:45
I'd rather not imagine it. But all you can do is laugh... At our doom.
By kebmo at 10,Aug,18 10:09 other posts of kebmo 
The US Space Farce will settle this argument once and for all!

By #551482 at 07,Aug,18 17:51
If the Earth wasnґt flat, people would fall off. And if the Earth is spinning at 25000 miles per day (measured at the surface) this means that if I jump up, the Earth would move 509 point 2592593 yards in a second before I land again. But it doesnґt. So the Earth is flat and isnґt spinning.
By phart at 07,Aug,18 20:20 other posts of phart 
Ok, try this. Sit in the back of a pickup truck and as it travels down the road bounce a ball from the bed floor.It will be traveling at the same speed you are and will bounce back up to your hand.
From the way you describe,if you drop a french fry while in the front of the car driving, it should plaster it's self to your chest or the seat as the car is moving forward.
By #551482 at 07,Aug,18 21:15
Wow, this all makes sense! The inside of my car IS plastered with French fries and bits of Sandwich among other unidentifiable objects. Maybe this is why itґs difficult to drive and munch a burger at the same time?

By #61033 at 08,Aug,18 17:47
Think of it this way...
You are travelling at 1000mph with the earth as it rotates. If you jumped up and came to a sudden stop at 0mph the forces on your body will turn you into pulp. No, you continue at 1000mph and land back in the same spot. Why is this so difficult to understand?
By #551482 at 08,Aug,18 21:31
So if i jump up, i can fly at 1000 mph? Wow, i feel like Superman!

By #562152 at 08,Aug,18 21:13
ok, try this,,get in back of a pick up, sstand by the tail gate,,as the truck starts to go fast jump towards the rear. If you land on the pavement you wont have to worry about the shape of the earth,,
By #551482 at 08,Aug,18 21:32
but what about the Coriolus effect?
By #562152 at 08,Aug,18 21:35
Hey,,i didn't cuss,,,stop that,,
By #551482 at 09,Aug,18 18:22
Emm. the Coriolis effect includes the effect of the Earthґs Rotation on acceleration of machine items. Itґs a nice word
By #562152 at 09,Aug,18 18:25
not the way you use it, chupete,,

By #435701 at 09,Aug,18 18:07
Hi Bigg! You be a dumchen of the highest order! So freakin' DUMB, I bet ya voted fer da biggest dumchen in da land! Donald P. Trumpity Dumpity...Here, if I may be so bold, is your trouble. You think you are smart...that's it!
By #551482 at 09,Aug,18 18:20
I have written a Poem for you!
Me so dumb
My brain is like a Crumb
But voting for the Trump
would make me a chump
Kisses too

By cardinal at 18,May,18 13:51 other posts of cardinal 
Best way to find out look at satulight imagery the truth is out there.
By leopoldij at 18,May,18 17:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Which satulight though? There are so many satulights out there, some are Russian, some French, etc. But the light in a satulight is very dim because it's the law. So you can't really look at satulights. Some satulights are used for satulighting purposes only. Those are not good either.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I found a satulight on vimeo only registered users can see external links
By #562152 at 08,Aug,18 21:16
satulights are fake news,,no one can fly an object so far up,,it would be taken by the solar winds,,

By phart at 06,Aug,18 13:34 other posts of phart 
I know how this shit can be settled once and for all.
All you have to do is have Donald Trump tweet to Rosie Odonald that he thinks the earth is flat and the flat earthers will suddenly deny ever thinking it! they will burn their books and start going on trips AROUND the world to prove Trump a liar. It will work.
By #502711 at 06,Aug,18 23:43
Hey that's a great idea! That's exactly what would happen too

By #562152 at 08,Aug,18 21:15
if the earth is flat then why is the moon made of cheese??? can't answer, can you,,,,

By leopoldij at 21,Apr,18 00:27 other posts of leopoldij 
The Earth is flat. I'm convinced. I saw it on YouTube. It's shaped like a pentagon. There are 6 dragons, each at each of the seven corners of the Pentagon. There are 4 armies, each at each of the six sides of the Pentagon. The upper side of the Pentagon is called Earth. The other side of it is the so-called undieworld.

It's where all rich people keep their undies.

There is a great view of Jerusalem from the other side, thanks to a mirror that reflectts quantum light from the temple which bounces on the moon.

The moon is also flat and that's why we can never see its other side.

In 1836, the battleship Pensacola sank in the middle of the Atlantic. When it hit the bottom, a door opened and it was transferred to the other side, to the undieworld. It was captured by the free Masons who stripped the sailors off their undies and enslaved them. They used them as cooks because they were masters of the famous Pensacola cuisine.

Several years later, around 1921, a big asteroid hit the sixth of the four corners of the earth. The Earth then lost a corner. The Japanese found a passage near Hokkaido that leads to the other side.

Last year, there were pictures of the Earth's side taken from the Hubble telescope.

But United Nations seized them and destroyed all of them. It was the first photographic proof of Earth's flatness.

A famous scientist, in the 80s, called Hommer Simmson, developed a system of mathematical equations that clearly showed that the only solution is a flat Earth. He did so by taking logarithms and cubic roots and a lot of celery. When celery entered his equations everyone realized he was a genius.

What happened to him? Well, he was assassinated and his name was deleted from all records. Just because he brilliantly showed that the Earth was flat using his undies, and his mathematical equations, with celery.
By JackHammer at 23,Apr,18 12:17 other posts of JackHammer 
Now I totally get it. Thanks.
By leopoldij at 23,Apr,18 23:19 other posts of leopoldij 
Great. Glad you do.

By #61033 at 23,Apr,18 18:20
I also want that stuff you are smoking...
By leopoldij at 23,Apr,18 23:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Dude, I'm only using arguments that can be understood by flat earthers only. I'm following their logic and adopting their level of sophistication.
By #482237 at 24,Apr,18 14:21
and i thought only on 420 they came out,,hahaha

By #61033 at 24,Apr,18 18:02
I totally get it...
Just be careful about taking on an idiot because they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
By leopoldij at 24,Apr,18 21:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Idiot? Who said idiot? You Did. I ONLY said flat earther and wrote a deep and sophisticated explanation of the Earth's flatness using tools developed by flat earthers, that can be found in advanced books on the subject.
It is very deep, YOU can't understand it and that's why you dismiss it.
There.
By #61033 at 25,Apr,18 17:11
Yeah, this is way over my puny mental ability to absorb and understand...
By leopoldij at 25,Apr,18 23:32 other posts of leopoldij 
What can I do? Anyone who doesn't understand the logic of flat-earthers is an idiot because the flat-earthers believe so. Sorry dude.

By #61033 at 25,Apr,18 17:18
A picture is worth a thousand words...

[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 25,Apr,18 23:37 other posts of leopoldij 
"This image is for friends only and you are not a friend of this user, so you cannot see it."
But I get the idea.

So, now you believe.
Great.
If you believe, you are not an idiot.
All it takes to become smart is to believe.

You're right: The Earth is not just flat, but it's also a square. A square is a rectangle with equal sides. The proof of this is by looking the Earth's shadow on the moon. It's either an angle or a straight line.

And if you say you see crescents and shit like that, that's because you, like billions and billions of other humans who live now or ever lived, are all deluded. The proof of this is that they are all deluded because it is so.

The earth's shadow on the moon is never elliptical.
That's because the earth is flat.
By #61033 at 26,Apr,18 17:48
Exactly! You have explained this so eloquently I am at a loss for words. My illustration therefore serves only to further elucidate your brilliant analysis!

PS... Hubble image of earth is now open to all members, you should be able to see it now.
By leopoldij at 26,Apr,18 20:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Thank you. The earth is flat and evidence for that is because it is flat. This is a summary of my brilliant argument!
By #502711 at 27,Apr,18 07:18
It looks flat, therefore it is flat.
By leopoldij at 27,Apr,18 07:22 other posts of leopoldij 
You got it my friend! That's the logic!

By #455846 at 18,May,18 12:53
you may aswell simply beleive it s a ballish shaped ball of earth . And that gravity is amasing.

By leopoldij at 27,Apr,18 23:34 other posts of leopoldij 
heres a prooff the defenite prooff that the earth is flat its a pic taken from the sky and i found on the internet i searched all week day an night and i found it so its true dont u see why would anyone believe all that other shit and not that that its true. scientists have prooved B S becoze the pic below saysit all

By #502711 at 01,May,18 09:35
How can you argue with that proof?! It's irrefutable!
By kebmo at 01,May,18 09:52 other posts of kebmo 
Looks flat to me. Nothing further to discuss if it was on the internet.
By leopoldij at 01,May,18 11:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Right!

By leopoldij at 01,May,18 11:54 other posts of leopoldij 
As kebmo says below, it's on the internet.
anything that's on the internet is true.

By leopoldij at 02,May,18 16:34 other posts of leopoldij 
I have a question: Greek18cm was insulted that I called him a flat-earther. See below, where he wrote to me

"Leopold firsst do not call me a flatearhther. You are so anxious to put a flag or a title to me."

So I apologized that I called him flat-earther and amended my statement as him being someone who believes that the earth is flat.

What do you think?
By kebmo at 02,May,18 20:27 other posts of kebmo 
That makes him a flatearther and a whiner.
By leopoldij at 02,May,18 21:21 other posts of leopoldij 
You say so, but he refuses to accept the flatearther label. I respected that and revised my statement:

I hereby solemnly declare that I shall not use the label flatearther for him. Instead, I shall merely say that he's someone who believes that the earth is flat.

He agrees with that, as witnessed by his very own words that I repeat verbatim in the sequel.

By Greek18cm at 05,May,17 22:03
"Maybe i was not clear.
The earth is flat and that is obvius and a fact. I dont reslise the need to discuss it here.
Although i dont judhe you... but this is a closed case.
The earth is flat but the scientific society dont admiting it"

By #556372 at 07,May,18 22:27
where's the spaghetti??
By leopoldij at 08,May,18 00:33 other posts of leopoldij 
Whaat spagethi? The eerth is flat i saiid cant u c. I saidd nothin aboot sppagethi
By #502711 at 08,May,18 07:00
I think he's talking about the flying spaghetti monster. It's a reference to atheism I think

By Dev01 at 08,May,18 10:29 other posts of Dev01 
Aktualie leo i thingnk the probalemm is knot the world iz flate butt u picken on the gramma polize. Juzt sayin
By leopoldij at 08,May,18 15:40 other posts of leopoldij 
I didne picck on anythin jest commenntinng

By leopoldij at 02,May,18 21:26 other posts of leopoldij 
Now, I do realize that my use of language such as "you're an idiot if you believe that the earth is flat" or "you're an idiot if you believe in hare krishna", and so on, won't change anything and won't achieve anything at all. Because those who believe in a religious way (and the belief that the earth is flat has all the characteristics of a religious belief) won't change their minds no matter what. Even if you educate them and show them, that the very law of gravity prohibits flatness, they will reply by saying that the Newton's law of gravity is false. Any discussion is futile.

The epithets "idiot", "moron", "deluded", "silly", etc, are only used (by me) as an accurate characterization of their condition.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Comic relief is permissible though.
After all, their beliefs should serve some purpose: they can make us laugh and spur the invention of anecdotes, stand-up comedy, humorous plays, etc. Aristophanes knew that long time ago and wrote plays towards this purpose.
By #502711 at 03,May,18 03:56
Hare Krishna really existed didn't he? There was proof of that. There's proof that the earth in a globe. There's no proof that it isn't.
By leopoldij at 03,May,18 07:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh Yes, you're right. Hare Krishna exists. I found him on the internet.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

You're right about the Earth too. It is flat. The proof is on the internet again!

By #556372 at 07,May,18 22:26
the earth is no more flat than,,,,well,,,twowarmtts titties,,,she sends her love,,,

By #455846 at 27,Apr,18 16:08
No point bringing up all this B S about what scientists have prooved or supposedly beleive. That s the essence of believing the earth is what it is, flat. Denying what other people have 'stated'. To sell books. It s about believing in your own ideas and making up your own mind. It involves nothing more than believing in logic, for a start. Simply saying to yourself yup. What they ve written in books is B S.

For a start. Whos actually been to Pluto ? Whos been to Mercury? How did he or she know it was 'Mercury'...and not Mars? If this 'gravity' thing was so awesome and 'powerfull'. Isn t it slowly drawing all the planets to wards the 'earth' shaped ball we live on, supposedly? I mean they say the moon changes the tide? Thes are just a few basic ideas to begin with? Who managed to 'proove' somehow the moon changes the water levels, on the earth? And hences the 'tides'. Who s varified it ? Perhaps using another theory that tells US the same concept? etc
By just16cm at 27,Apr,18 16:26 other posts of just16cm 
You got to love it, when flat-earthers talk about "logic"...

By leopoldij at 27,Apr,18 16:48 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm 100% in accordance with you Sir and salute you for having the courage to explian your point so logiccaly and elloquently in perfect English. 
Scientists are loosers and liars. They write books 2 make money and they just beleive in whataver the governement tells thm. If the earth wadnt flat we wouldnt be able 2 stand on it. Noboody has been to Pluto and look they were sayin pluto was a planet then they changed they're minds they dont know what their sayin. And u know why? Becoz Pluto is as flat as a cookie and if they said it waz a planet peeple mite start lookin closer and see it was flat and they dont want the truth to leek out.
Fucking looser scientists. They dont understand that the truth will preveil. The earth is flat and u know what? Ive watched 100 hours of utube videos how many hours have they spent in showin the earth is round? 5 minites! Ive studied 100 hoyrs of utube videos and i know!
By #455846 at 27,Apr,18 16:54
ALL you have to answer is. Honestly, have you seen Pluto? Has anyone you really know and trust, seen it? How the fuck could they estimate OR even work out the temperature of the sun, and , and?
By leopoldij at 27,Apr,18 18:33 other posts of leopoldij 
thats rite, i agree, i havnt seen pluto and i dont think any of those lazy sientiscts have seen either. as for measuring the sun temperature, its a joke, isnt it? who the fuck would know what it is when the sun is sooooo far away? i'm telling ya, their all shit those socalled sientiscts who think they know all. keep people blind, thats wot they do. i dont beleive in any of that shit.

By leopoldij at 27,Apr,18 15:38 other posts of leopoldij 
I have a scientific question.

The Earth is, as undoubtedly proven in this forum flat. But, of course, there are mountains, so it's not like it's totally flat, it her some anomalies.

The question is:
What is flatter, the EARTH or this GIRL? only registered users can see external links
By #455846 at 27,Apr,18 15:49
definately her But she s sexy enough anyway

By leopoldij at 25,Apr,18 23:41 other posts of leopoldij 
This is the kind of shit that those why deny the earth is flat see.
If YOU think you see this, then you're deluded. The earth is flat. The proof that the earth is flat is that it's on youtube and because it is flat and because those who say it' not flat are all deluded. That's the proof.
By #502711 at 26,Apr,18 08:14
I can't believe everyone is still debating this here
By leopoldij at 26,Apr,18 09:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Come on, it's fun.
By #502711 at 26,Apr,18 09:47
Nah I'm happy this thread is so popular. Not happy that people really believe the earth is flat though

By leopoldij at 26,Apr,18 02:31 other posts of leopoldij 

By #529150 at 24,Apr,18 19:14
Do Flat Earthers also believe in that mythological creature god?
By #502711 at 24,Apr,18 22:11
I think most of them do. In the bible it says that the sky is a firmament (water). Others just watch too many YouTube videos
By #529150 at 25,Apr,18 05:11
Yeah I’m agnostic so I just had to throw that in there.
By leopoldij at 25,Apr,18 07:57 other posts of leopoldij 
You can be agnostic about god but can't be so about the Earth.

By #541037 at 23,Apr,18 11:06
I have a female bitchy co-worker...and SHE is flat!!
By #502711 at 23,Apr,18 12:19

By leopoldij at 23,Apr,18 23:14 other posts of leopoldij 
Is her name Earth?
Regardless though, despite being flat you can still fuck her.
By #482237 at 24,Apr,18 14:22
flat on her back???
By leopoldij at 24,Apr,18 16:00 other posts of leopoldij 
Yeah, with her legs spread out.

By Greek18cm at 30,Apr,17 07:41 other posts of Greek18cm 
Why you make a thread with something obvious?
By #502711 at 01,May,17 08:40
I dunno. Was watching weird videos on youtube & there's a growing movement of "flat earther's" that are POSITIVE the earth is flat. Just thought i'd start a thread about it to see if anyone else is in on this.
By Greek18cm at 06,May,17 02:03 other posts of Greek18cm 
Maybe i was not clear.

The earth is flat and that is obvius and a fact. I dont reslise the need to discuss it here.

Although i dont judhe you... but this is a closed case.

The earth is flat but the scientific society dont admiting it
By mr_blue at 06,May,17 09:08 other posts of mr_blue 
You say it's fact, present your evidence to prove it...you can't say it's a closed case without some sort of evidence to back up your claim..

By #502711 at 06,May,17 11:01
What makes you so sure the earth is flat? It seems more unbelievable that the world would be flat instead of spherical. How can you say you are 100% on this with pretty much no proof. Even the ancient Greeks believed the world was round.
By leopoldij at 06,May,17 11:53 other posts of leopoldij 
The ancient Greeks didn't believe that the Earth is a sphere. They KNEW it was a sphere. Based on that, they had made a number of very accurate predictions. They estimated that the circumference of the Earth is about 40 thousand kilometres. Their computation, based only on geometry and measurement, was astonishingly correct. The real circumference is 40075 km.

The person who calculated this, Eratosthenes, lived about 2300 years ago and didn't believe anything. He calculated and measured and verified and therefore proved that the Earth is a sphere.

Beliefs are not valid. They are concepts employed by the religious, the politicians and the idiots.
By Greek18cm at 06,May,17 21:13 other posts of Greek18cm 
Eratosthenes also made the same measurements for a flat earth. Both calculations are preett close. And modern sciense took advantage of that.

By Greek18cm at 06,May,17 21:10 other posts of Greek18cm 
No. Ancient Greek were devided.

There are plenty of thoughts about it, we xan not discuss it here in full strength...

Some things are like...

Personalyy i see no proof of o globe. There are no actuall photo of the earth from space. I see no curve (except videos that use special cameras who create curve).

Water in a spinning ball is fly away from the ball (figokentros). Not staying in the ball.

And the air is supposed to stay around a ball that spinning and moving aound the sun that also moving to some unindedified point so... Do you realise the speed the sciense are throuwing to you?

Airflights with strange emergency stops or strange original lines. i also thing (not syre) there is no gps in south hemisphere???

Also an airplane would be impossible to land in an earth that moves in the speed that they told us.

And i have to say this. When we are talking about flat eart we are not talking about a table with edges that you can fell...

The earth is believed to be a planet because some decedes or a century before us,at a time none had gone to space because we dont even have airplanes, someone put a globe in the schools and said here, this is our planet. And noone question that a century after because we are tought this is a fact.

And as you speak about ancient Greeks there is a famous saying tat i will try to make it good in english... The sky bodies are in the shape of sphere, the line says. But hte sky bodies, which earth is not a sky object... Its more clear in Greek.
By mr_blue at 06,May,17 21:32 other posts of mr_blue 

By leopoldij at 06,May,17 21:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Anyone who thinks that the Earth is flat is an idiot.
By Greek18cm at 07,May,17 19:43 other posts of Greek18cm 
Oh thanks. That is mature behavior... That is not you... I believe someone highjacked your password...

Just because someone is on another path of believes than you, doesnot make him an idiot...

Actually idiot is a greek word and originaly means personal or self / selfish. Which supposed to mean if you are selfish you are an idiot who doesnot work for the common good.

By #502711 at 06,May,17 22:49
The reason the water flies off of a spinning ball is due to gravity. But, the water would still fly off that same ball in space. The reason the ocean doesn't fall into the sky is due to our atmosphere. You say that it would be impossible to land a plane on the earth, but if you're driving a car & toss a ball into the air, does it not stay at the same speed as the car? Why doesn't the ball fly into the rear window?
By _avg_ at 07,May,17 18:16 other posts of _avg_ 
Water flies off a spinning ball due to centrifugal f0rce, and it's path is curved due to centripetal f0rce. We do not see water flying off the face of the rotating Earth because the water's inertial f0rce is nowhere near the escape velocity required to leave a body as massive as Earth, due to gravitational f0rce.
By Greek18cm at 07,May,17 19:41 other posts of Greek18cm 
maybe the earth is massive but also the supposed speed of spinning around the axe and arround sun and towards the space is also massive.

thousands of km/h x thousands of km/h x thousands of km/h
By _avg_ at 07,May,17 20:45 other posts of _avg_ 
I'm surprised someone as knowledgeable as yourself would make the error of equivocating the meaning of 'massive' in the colloquial sense of 'really big' with it's relevant sense in context as 'the physical property of having mass'....it's almost as if you don't know what you're talking about.

Earth rotates on it's axis at about 1000mph, and it's mass produces a gravitational f0rce of about 9m/s^2. I'll leave the conversion of units to an expert like you, but does this rotation provide enough inertial f0rce for an object like a molecule of water to achieve escape velocity?
If not, how much faster would the rotation need to be in order for an object to achieve escape velocity for a body with the mass of the Earth?
Does that speed need to increase for an object more massive than a molecule of water?
Does that speed account for atmospheric pressure? Friction? Electrostatic attraction?

TIA.
By Greek18cm at 08,May,17 13:46 other posts of Greek18cm 
its about the language, i cant express myself to fyll capacity.

Think like that, you are driving with 100km/h only, and you put your hand out of the window and you feel this power/resistanse of the air...

Now multiple that speed, and what...? you just can felel anything? i just dont go with that. maybe the earth is a globe but something wrong is there about the explanation....

The maths does not match.
Gravity is not proven it is just an invented meseuare.
Something is incomplite.

By Greek18cm at 08,May,17 13:51 other posts of Greek18cm 
and about the pressure and friction and electrostatic things, all they are aplyable to a flat erath model.

Actually it is suprising that every scientist in the ancient past calculate for both theories flat and sphere and both they match...

But suprisingly no modern scientist even bother to run the numbers for a flat earth model.

Nothing is disproven. There is no actual photo of earth from space that indivcates it is a globe.
By #482237 at 24,Apr,18 14:26
you are wrong

By Greek18cm at 08,May,17 13:54 other posts of Greek18cm 
And i am not an expert. Also thing that the water is not one piece of body. it could achieve this velocity kilo after kilo, pound after pound, litre after litre...

Or drop by drop. is a drop of water no massive enough to escape the spinning ball? it is but the drops of water or rain falls never escape.
By #482237 at 24,Apr,18 14:29
the spinning ball is affected by the gravity of earth as the bigger ****,,,the oceans are affected by the same gravity but there's no other bigger **** to affect it
--------------------------------------- added after 25 seconds

"****"
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

darn--f o r c e,,,

By #502711 at 10,May,17 07:57
Thank you avg, i'm no scientist. You put all of that very nicely.

By Greek18cm at 07,May,17 19:38 other posts of Greek18cm 
The ball car thing actually proves what i say if you think it more closely.

And no the atmosphere of the air is weaker than the oceanic pressure if i can say it that way...

The water and air supposed to fell of a spinning ball due to the power that in greek is called FIGOKENTROS. i dont know the english term...

The thing is i dont care if the earth is flat or not. i just care that people who believe in flat earth are opene minded to the globe thing while those who believe in globe thing are not openminded to the flat earth....

That is the problem i see in the society. They all believe what they told and stay there.
By _avg_ at 07,May,17 22:22 other posts of _avg_ 
I don't know what the English term for FIGOKENTROS is either, but thankfully I have a Google button that tells me it translates to "centripetal f0rce" ...just like I said above. (http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#auto/en/figokentros)

And it IS important to be open-minded, but it's important to note that DOESN'T mean "staying open to a possibility which has been disproven on multiple levels." Or perhaps you simply had too much FIGOKENTROS and your brain flew away from your open mind...
By Greek18cm at 08,May,17 13:48 other posts of Greek18cm 
i am not going to answer in this...

By #435701 at 08,May,17 19:38
You write like an idiot. Then you write with more or less correct spelling/grammar...So, either you are schizophrenic, or you're just playing games.
By leopoldij at 08,May,17 20:57 other posts of leopoldij 
Anyone who thinks that the Earth is flat needs psychiatric help.

By Greek18cm at 09,May,17 00:54 other posts of Greek18cm 
Dont call me idiot.
I just dont speak good english
And i font type good.

Is that so strsnge or snoying to you?
By #502711 at 10,May,17 08:09
This is a good debate so far. I posted this so everyone could read both sides of these beliefs. But Greek18cm, you say there is no evidence of a globe Earth, but how do you explain the pictures from space missions showing, clearly a spherical earth & moon? I already know your answer though "NASA faked the moon landings, we've never been to space & never will because we're all trapped inside a dome & space is really a firmament & the stars are the result of sound waves in that firmament." But what are the lunar cycles, solar cycles, eclipses etc. if that is the case?
By Greek18cm at 11,May,17 11:13 other posts of Greek18cm 
Cycles of luna and sun is more easyly and mathimaticaly explainable in a flat vetsion.

The photoes are photosoped or manipulated.
Eliptic shape doesnot mean globe.

You are not a globe yet i can make a pic of you look like one...

Just see carefull some photoes... for exanple , in a 5cm pic of an eliptic supposed earth you see usa...so what?50% of earth is usa and in the rest is the other continents?

There are so many and obvius wrongs and faults mathmaticaly and phitoshopicly in those pics that my brain cant understand how the common eye doesnot see it.

Perhaps the common eye is too used to graphics and iconic manioulation these days.

Take a peace of paper with some draw or pic or even a map, then take some cylindrical shaped item and try to see or photoshoot through this item the map...

The map now looks eliptic in your photo. Is the map a glob? No!

The only curve i saw,so far is by this "fish eye camera" i think is called. Those csmeras nasa uses. If you turn them enough the curve turns to the other direction,is hilarius...

The flat shape is the true sight i see.
I see no curve. If it is a globe...then the earth must me much more bigger than we thought and the curve so slighly that we can not see!
By #502711 at 12,May,17 10:21
The earth is huge dude. You can stand on the tallest mountain & not see a curve unless you're WAY up in the sky. This is why the earth appears flat, because it is so big. If you shrunk yourself into a microbe & then placed yourself atop a basketball, I bet it too would appear flat.
By Greek18cm at 12,May,17 17:07 other posts of Greek18cm 
Yes but no matter how high you go,no curve still...

And as i said...those pucs that in the 50% of a glibe us usa or egypt...where suposed to fit the rest of the world?
By #502711 at 14,May,17 01:06
Watch this

James May witnesses the curvature of the Earth: only registered users can see external links
By Greek18cm at 14,May,17 10:26 other posts of Greek18cm 
Dont send me vids.
Its goibg to be endless list.
For starters i could find and send you an 8 hours vid... lets dont do that
By leopoldij at 21,Apr,18 00:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Μαλάκας. I think that means flat-earther in Greek.

By #455846 at 20,Apr,18 19:08
Yes, here s the right kind of thoughts.

I didn t even realise when I first saw this post how far back the comments go. Stangely I feel exactly the same in my thoughts. It is a huge topic to explain, but it just has to be flat. Theres NO OTHER WAY. For us to live on it.

People are just like sheep. And basically just beleive anything and everything that NASA and others, has to show them. While everything in the books was basically assumed.

Go on everybody. Beleive what you want. Just don t try and state that sheep all know when to get walking towards the sheep penn to go to **** or whatever. They just follow the heard. Like lots of Sheeple do
By leopoldij at 21,Apr,18 00:12 other posts of leopoldij 
They're all idiots. The Earth is flat and is shaped as a Pentagon.

By kebmo at 19,Apr,18 03:28 other posts of kebmo 
Sorry I can't post these, they're set on private and I don't want to add them to my profile, they're memes.
By Leilani at 19,Apr,18 03:36 other posts of Leilani 
These images are set on private!
By kebmo at 19,Apr,18 03:52 other posts of kebmo 
Sorry. I sent them privately so I can't post them here and I can't delete my post.
By Leilani at 19,Apr,18 06:00 other posts of Leilani 
...Now I can't even see those thumbnails anymore. Um, any chance of you reuploading?
By kebmo at 19,Apr,18 06:13 other posts of kebmo 
If you can't view them, what's the purpose?
By leopoldij at 19,Apr,18 16:28 other posts of leopoldij 
What's this all about? The Earth is flat, isn't it?
By #435701 at 19,Apr,18 18:58
Shore it be!! FLATTER dan HELL!...Wher ya bin??? Livin' on sum phlat plnet???
By leopoldij at 19,Apr,18 19:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course, communists like you, from San Francisco,
can't see the truth.
By kebmo at 19,Apr,18 22:23 other posts of kebmo 
Communists from San Francisco. Yes, the place is crawling with them, eating their Rice A Roni.
By leopoldij at 20,Apr,18 01:31 other posts of leopoldij 
All liberal freaks.

By Leilani at 20,Apr,18 06:45 other posts of Leilani 
Well can't you please just set them for public? I wanna see the Mount Everest one and the other ones!
By kebmo at 20,Apr,18 07:14 other posts of kebmo 
No I can’t.
By Leilani at 20,Apr,18 22:44 other posts of Leilani 
Kk, I'll Google search.
By leopoldij at 21,Apr,18 00:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Sorry, what images are you talking about? I can't see any links at all.
By Leilani at 23,Apr,18 01:22 other posts of Leilani 
Well...I think one piccie was a guy who took a selfie supposedly at the top of Mount Everest and the point was to look at the curve in the background.

Maybe the Flat-Earthers would say it was taken using a fish eye lens or 'shopped.
By #502711 at 23,Apr,18 08:00
That is exactly what hey would say Leilani

By leopoldij at 23,Apr,18 23:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Just like religionists, they can ignore everything in order to promote their beliefs. And, just like religionists, if you prove them wrong they'll roll up their sleeves and try to beat you up.

Of course, this won't work with Aussieman.
He'll beat they hell out of them. He's a well trained real man.

By Dong69 at 21,Apr,18 03:22 other posts of Dong69 
The Flat Earth society has been around for a long time!!
By kebmo at 21,Apr,18 03:30 other posts of kebmo 
You're a square if you believe that the Earth is flat!
By Dong69 at 21,Apr,18 03:41 other posts of Dong69 
Lol no i was just stating this organization has be
en around for awhile
By #502711 at 23,Apr,18 08:01
It's not the middle ages anymore, we have science now
By Dong69 at 23,Apr,18 22:59 other posts of Dong69 
Exactly!!!

By kebmo at 20,Apr,18 21:40 other posts of kebmo 
Why isn't the edge of the flat earth on any land? Is there a known landmark where the Earth ends without water? Is the edge always on water? Why? Why don't planes that circumnavigate the glob see the edge or the other side? Why are there no photos of the flat side? Is Mars flat? Do a high number of vegans, vegetarians and people that don't believe in vaccinations believe the Earth is flat? Do they drink raw water and order pineapple on their pizza?

I think the Earth is spherical.
By #502711 at 20,Apr,18 22:24
Elon Musk wrote a tweet that said "How come there's no flat Mars society?", someone responded "because Mars has been observed to be a sphere, where as Earth has not". The flat earthers also believe there's a global conspiracy to make people believe the earth is a sphere, so they have soldiers stationed in every corner of the flat earth to prevent anyone from discovering the edge... I'd say you can't make this shit up, but I guess you can...
By kebmo at 20,Apr,18 22:29 other posts of kebmo 
The soldiers would have to be all along on all four sides not just the corners but they're not in Canada so from that I can assume that Canada is the centre of the Earth, something that I've always known.
By leopoldij at 21,Apr,18 00:08 other posts of leopoldij 
hang on a minute. I thought that Australia is the centre.

By leopoldij at 21,Apr,18 00:08 other posts of leopoldij 
Ignorance is going to be the cause of humanity's collapse. Ignorance and narrow-mindedness.

By #436014 at 10,May,17 04:09
Wouldn't a flat earth be all mapped out so everyone would know where to find the edges, maybe where people have fallen off or something?
By Greek18cm at 11,May,17 11:18 other posts of Greek18cm 
You can not fall from a flat earth. Its not a table.

There are to theories.
The land is endless or the antarctica is the final frontier that circulate all earth.

By the way its not allowed to you to freely go to antarctica,i think you know that eh?
By #455846 at 20,Apr,18 19:11
that tells us something. Nobodies allowed to freely go to Antactica? I wonder why? Is there something being hidden ? Good point pal

By #435701 at 18,Apr,18 17:25
SSSOOOOOO...Are you now saying...the Earth is a 'ball' and NOT flat? If you ad that 3rd dimension, it means it's a 'spheroid'. Somewhat flattened because of the physics of spinning @ 1,000 MPH, etc... After all, we 'supposedly' live in a 3 dimensional World...BUT, is it really a 2 Dimensional Hologram? More discussion on that another time...Methinks you are stepping back from the 'Flat Earth' (why did I capitalize that???) belief? If so, good for you. Join the rest of us that know the truth...Simply from decades of photos of not only Earth, but every other celestial body ever photographed or actually 'flown' by with our very expensive space probes.. Flat Earth went out CENTURIES ago Please join us in the current Century...Living that far in the past...IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Jeez, I be a dummie This was meant for Ramil1...I be DUM, DUM, DUM...On the other hand, it's kinda fun to be jis as dum, dum, dum as flat earthers. Teehee...Not meant for you Ramil1. You are coming around from your long time **** and not wanting to live in the presence of modern science...Science be scary...jis lak life on plnt 'OITH' be...
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

S L E E P...I am just TOTALLY dumbfounded at exactly WHICH word will be censored next! Yeah, **** (did it actually appear this time??) is a veddy, veddy, VEDDY bad word...
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

NOOOOOO!!! It did NOT print this time either! I think I am at the limit of those funny faces...After all, we CANNOT use MORE than FIVE of them!!!???...Are we in the Soviet Union of decades past? Or supposedly in a 'free' Society called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?...I leave that up to each of you to individually decide. I have my own opinion.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

Jeez once AGAIN!!! Apparently, I cannot COUNT to five either!!! I be such a dumchen.
By #455846 at 20,Apr,18 18:47
whats five got to do with it. Did I miss something. You beleive there s five earths. All flat ? Or five planets? Don t you beleive the nine theory? On smashed into bits ages ago ? The bits are still floating in the form of so called 'asteroids ' (remeber being told about them?), I guess this spinning thing must still apply to each piece? They all must be spinning

I wonder when the next one s gonna turn into 'asteroids'.

I bet it will be one VERY VERY far from our 'earth ball'. That we won t be aqble to see it s turn into pieces that were once a ballish thing .

If it happens on a stormy night it will probably sound like thunder ?

By #546418 at 19,Apr,18 01:44
Nope not touching this here. Not even with my ten foot...err inch pole.

By #455846 at 18,Apr,18 16:52
the ball on a football pitch is ball shaped. Therefor the football pitch is based on a huge ballish shape . The mooon is ball shaped., Therefor the earth we stand on. and look at the moon from. Must be a big huge ballish thing also? Some kind of logical thinking. I guess it may be that way.

By leopoldij at 03,Apr,18 22:14 other posts of leopoldij 
The concept of BELIEF is a very bad one. I'm not proud if I have to say "I believe." Ideally, there's nothing we should believe or believe in. Either something is true or false or unknown. Resorting to belief should be considered a bad habit.
By #502711 at 04,Apr,18 10:02
I have beliefs. But I don't insult the intelligence of other people for not believing in something I believe in if there is no irrefutable proof of the belief. That is just ignorant, & attacking someone else for not believing in the thing no one can be sure exists is the ultimate ignorance. We've seen how well religion has excelled at attacking unbelivers. That being said, there is irrefutable proof of the globe earth & to not believe what the proof presents as 100% real is just as, if not more ignorant, than trying to convince everyone that something that can't be proven, is real.
By leopoldij at 04,Apr,18 10:43 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh but then, if you accept what is 100% proven, I wouldn't call that a belief. I'd call it accepting facts. Belief, for me, is something we do when we have doubts. Unfortunately, the word doesn't express everything that it tries to capture.

By leopoldij at 04,Apr,18 10:48 other posts of leopoldij 
Unfortunately, our societies have given special status to belief and consider it a virtue rather than something we should exercise with great caution. For example, many parents teach their **** to believe their beliefs. They do so when the **** are very young. Then the **** grow up and have great difficulty getting rid of these beliefs. This is called **** indoctrination and is happening everywhere.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 seconds

**** = ch1ld or ch1ldren
By #502711 at 04,Apr,18 11:07
I would interpret belief as something you're pretty sure exists,yet have no proof of, but, like you said, have uncertainties about. Yes ch1ld indoctrination is terrible. We should teacher ch1ldren to think for themselves, to question everything. Growing up, I used to believed in heaven & hell, angels & demons & it terrified me. But one day I started to question religion, like how come people of other religions believe so much that their religion I the correct one & ours isn't real. Then I spent years searching for knowledge & philosophising & theorising on life, religion & spirituality. I'm still studying it.
By leopoldij at 04,Apr,18 20:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Now we're in sync.  Like I said, the word "believe" can mean
so mean many things in English:
-- I believe in Allahagamakrishnaputra.
-- I believe my wife is cheating me.
-- I believe I've studied a lot for today.
-- I believe I saw a bad dream last night.
-- I believe I solved my problem.
-- I believe I found a cure for this disease.
Etc.
Notice that the word is the same but the meanings can be different. So when I said "belief is vile" I meant the bad kinds of belief.  These are the kinds that anyone, without any thought, without evidence, can use.  I'd say this is stupid belief.  For example, when someone says (and many do) that the koran contains a lot of science and that they **** their **** believe that, then this is horrible.  Likewise, if someone scares their **** with divine punishment, this is again horrible. I met jewish people who **** their 5-6 year old kids learn certain things from the bible and repeat them by heart.  And they reward them for that. I told them they're abusing their ****.  They didn't like that and started trying to explain to me why they were doing the right thing.  I debated them.  They had no good responses. In the end, they got angry. Anger shows that they're wrong.  I told them so. They kicked me out.
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

Again, **** = ch1ldren
By #455846 at 04,Apr,18 20:39
BEFOR I read all what you ve stated...

ANSWER THE SIMPLEST QUESTION? do you still beleive in the tooth fairy or Santa/StNik/Farther christmas? ONE yes OR ONE no is perfectly honest!

I beg you, answer that, honestly? (i used to but I no longer do)
By #502711 at 04,Apr,18 23:04
What kind of an argument is that?
By #455846 at 18,Apr,18 16:46
well, I also used to beleive in the holocaust. And that the earth was ballish. But as with the santaclaus theory. I no longer do. Basically telling me the moon is round and ballish and that the sun is a ball of fire. Then saying the earth we walk on must, also be a ballish shaped thing. Is like stating the tooth fairy exists. Therefor santa does also.... It says in a book the earth is a ball therefor it is. The News said on 9/11, a plane, flown by terrorists, "flew into The Pentagon", therefor thats true. Thank you

By #455846 at 04,Apr,18 18:03
ausie man, think about it as simply as you can? If you threw a cricket ball straight up, in Ausatralia (south)? Would you try and tell me that if you went to the so called top of the world (north). And throw that same ball up? Would it require a LOT more power or exertion to throw it up? Because now it is actualy going -up. As in more north? While back in Aus, theoretically , your thrownig it 'South' . So how much more exertion are you applying, to throw the ball -North, in the North? How do you work that out and explain it? Baring in mind that 'gravity' is supposed to have an effect of 10 x the mas of the ball, as an effective 'pull'. In Newton. Thus : a 300g ball would be 3000N . Obviously. (10 x 300 = 3000). With the gravity number 10 thing ? That Isac Newton deduced, when an apple fell on his head. What does that ten become when you re down South?? (With out throwing in any other crap? )
By #435701 at 04,Apr,18 18:30
Sorry...Know this is between you and Aussie Man...but for christ's sake dude! What are you thinking??! Your supposed 'logic' about 'throwing it up' is making me want to actually THROW UP! It's simple if you realize 'up' does not exist in the simplistic form you think of it, on this planet or in Space. Really. And I know this is beyond your limited and tunnel like thinking...THERE IS NO 'UP'!!! It's just a word meaning nothing except the **** opposite of gravity. In Space where there is no Gravity, it follows, there is no 'UP'. Even here on good ole Earth, 'UP' is simply opposite of 'G's'. You can be in the clouds with no natural Horizon in a 60 degree bank (2 G's) and will THINK up is actually 60 degrees from where it actually is. If you control the aircraft thinking the Horizon is 60 degrees off where it actually is...you be dead very soon. I know this is so FAR above your tiny lil head...so try to think of it as upside down! THEN you will be right about everything you think! And in agreement with every FREAKIN' scientist that EVER wrote anything at all about Gravity, Spherical Planets...and where 'up' actually is! Don't actually think there are any scientific articles on 'UP'...teehee
By #455846 at 04,Apr,18 19:44
So how many planets have you seen ? How many that you saw were round ? How many did you walk right around ? (have you ever walked right round the earth?) No. You didn t answer, so I guess you seen no other planets. Like most of us. So you re on another page in the first place.

Just to confirm, I have actually read a lot of books on this crap. If you don t beleive I can read, then honestly - I ve had, lots of people actually read it to me. At school obviously. Although I obviously wish I didn t have to beleive or listen to it. I just did whatever I could with it . Now if I actually think about it. It s actually like a form of **** abuse. Telling them to beleive all that?

Now, back to the books. I don t care what you say. What you (or I) have read, in theose books. Is total bs. You havent seen the planets, Niether have I . And thats what this, is obviously about. The whole dialog is about what we know or are supposed to beleive. Is bs. The earths supposed to be a 'ball'. Like we ve read or been told! But it simply can t be a ball. For a start, you ve already stated, everywhere we go or you go (around this sphere), up is up. Allways to the North? Always to the so called east? Up = east? That already tell s me it has to be up. BS. If we re on our sphere. In the so called North, up is Northwards. In the south, up becomes -southwards. Even if our 'sphere' is turning or supposed to be turning (god knows whats been making it turn for at least 5-6000 year). North, according to what we ve been, told should always remain , the Northern Hemisphere. Like there, should always be a 'southern' part.Or in facts it s probably easier to TRY and accept the concept of North Est and South skies.

You re already TRYING TO CONFUSE YOUR THINKING. Or taking diferent concepts and put them together. That s because you e simply trying to beleive everything you ve 'read'. And tell yourself that it s all tru. How can you expect it all to be turning (because that s what you re supposed to also beleive). While North will always be North and South lways South. If it turns, each part of this 'ball' will have to get it s 'turn' at being North, East, South etc? Don t try and deny that. Because that s even why we re supposed to have day and night. Don t deny that either. Our 'ball' turns quicker than the sun can follow it. So one part gets iluminated while the other part isn t. (god know s, it s even supposed to all have a SUPER AMASING constant speed, of moving.) Basically what this is about is. What we all beleive just can not be all right. What we re supposed to be accepting is all bs. It contradicts it self.

Lets not go into "true north" and "false north" . Or how other "planets" don t seem to have this 'gravity thing'. While coinsidently, there s also, no life on them. Too funny that , to me. Everyone fell of those planets and landed where it s flat. But some might have gone over 'the edge'. It s too ironic. No gravity, no people, no water. No life. Just a viscious circle. Too funny.

Where as we re on a flat piece of the 'galaxy'. We have water, which hasn t run of the edge. Creatures have managed to stay on, without finding the edge or the end. And then falling off. Probably something to do with the fact that when we re at the edge of a cliff(most of us), don t fall off... Accept it , it simply HAS to be a flat piece of object we live on. Unless you can proove on your own with out any reference to cosmonauts, astronauts Einstien, Julias Ceasor, Isac Newton or the man on the moon and what colour he chose to paint his house. As I stated befor, beleive what YOU want . Beleive what you ve been told.

What did you think of the New s from around the world today? Or yesterday? Or this time last week? Was everything on each news channel, precisely correct. Or was ABC more correct than Fox. Which was maybe pretty similar to CNN. Did it ever occur to you that there never seem to be any 'improvement' on these Cosmic thoughts and beleifs? I think we don t hear any of that, as there s no reason to think anything other than what we ve been told. New s reporters can make plenty of dough, telling people like us about other bombings and tragedies relating to extreme weather, etc. (Ill admit I sometimes take it seriously). Some day, you get the odd 'brave ' News Reporter, THAT tells us something unusual. But yup, it s flat. (excuse my grammer, i tried , lol) FFS...

By #502711 at 04,Apr,18 23:28
I don't know about your reasoning there but I have read that a plane will get to its destination faster flying against the spin of the earth, than if it was flying with the spin.
By #455846 at 18,Apr,18 16:37
I m sure I read that also somewhere. However I tend to think it unrealistic or not very practicable. So BS. And therefor can t proove anything, acurately

By #455846 at 04,Mar,18 15:27
quite honestly it s more difficult for me to believe it s ball shaped (or spherical or rugby ball shaped or lemon shaped), than it is to believe it s flat. For a start.

Why would you beleive things or people could fall of the edge, if you can believe they can reside or exist upside down. Most beleive the galaxy or space goes to no end. So why can t anyone beleive earth has no end?

Beleive what you will.

By #502711 at 04,Mar,18 23:52
Yep, we're all a pack of idiots over here. Don't believe what science proves.
By leopoldij at 04,Mar,18 23:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Then believe what the church preaches.
By #502711 at 05,Mar,18 03:56
Yeah they say the earth is only 6000 years old & dinosaur fossils are a trick of Satan's. How could you possibly argue with that logic?
By leopoldij at 05,Mar,18 07:19 other posts of leopoldij 
You can't.
They got all the proofs.
By #502711 at 05,Mar,18 08:37
You don't need proof when you've got the "word of God" to tell you what to believe.

By #455846 at 21,Mar,18 17:32
do you know anyone older than 6000 that could proove you wrong... Or let me guess, you read it in some book.....
By leopoldij at 21,Mar,18 18:44 other posts of leopoldij 
I guess you're trying to post some humorous comments. I can't believe that you think this way. Your humour is a bit dry however. ...

By #502711 at 22,Mar,18 02:39
Scientific analysis proves many artifacts & structures to be over 10,000 years old. The same with archeology proving that some fossils to be over hundreds of thousands, even millions of years old... Please feel free to present proof of your argument anytime.
By #455846 at 01,Apr,18 23:22
sorry, to get back so late on this. So, yup "Scientific analysis". To put it into my kind of perspective.

Ok, I ll just agree. So I don t offened "religious people". The earth we work and live on, is sort of spherical. Has water and people that stick to it. Has a true North and a Magnetic North. Floats, in darkness. With all that stuff sticking to it.

I also , have no way of prooving that, it s actually older than or not quite as old as. Sixthousand years. Hence I ll agree that. During the last sixthousand years, people from everywhere in the world. Have dug up old bones and dead trees. All agreed on how it got there, where it all came from. And how long it s been there. And obviously, nothings been there for much more than about, sixthousand years. Nothing. Anywhere.

As I ve heard Stephen Hawking describe. It all came from space, which is basically darkness. And it all left a black hole behind .Where it all came from. That black hole was an endless tunnel. That was the beginning of time, so it had no date. No disrespect to Stephen, I had and still have great respect for him. May he now be rested in peace. Ha ha

By #435701 at 03,Apr,18 17:48
Holy Crap Dude Methinks you should keep your 'scientific' opinions to yourself...as you obviously have NO knowledge to speak of. Even of the English language. I thought an English education was better than here in 'Muricah'. However, if you are an example...I be veddy, VEDDY wrong...No 'offense' meant, but really.
By leopoldij at 03,Apr,18 22:11 other posts of leopoldij 
That was my reaction too. He speaks a bit better English than Trump, but still. ..

By #502711 at 04,Apr,18 09:49
I didn't reply to his comment as I didn't understand what he was tying to say.
By #455846 at 04,Apr,18 17:28
Basicly. It s flat. Everything that says it ball shaped, lemonshaped or globe shaped is bullshit. Try not to think of why you ve been told it s ball shaped. And that if it s flat, there has to be an 'edge' somewhere. Simple question. How can a whole (southern) part of the world , if it were ball shaped. Live upside down? It sux. Thats crap. Forget gravity. Forget stories that you ve seen phjotos from the heavens above. Forget it rotating. Beleive it. That gravity thing cant hold everything in place as it beleived by so many , to do.

donald trump isn t a scientis as far as I know. So he s got nothing to do with it. (Ausieman)

By #502711 at 04,Apr,18 23:12
So do you think that outside of the atmosphere is a firmament & that the moon & sun is within this atmosphere? Why do you think the earth is flat? You say there is no proof the earth is a globe, but I say there is no proof that it's flat

By #455846 at 04,Apr,18 17:41
lolyou dont have any knowledge either . I ll bet. Your just beleiving what you ve been told. And what we re supposed to beleive. Think of this way. What people say and seem to strongly believe about the ball shaped earth. Makes about as much sense as my hand print seems to make to you. Although you obviously tried reading it. Maybe if you bothered , you have doubt. You ve come to a naked picture web page, to try and proove you re a super human. Masyter at languag3e and master at science. But beleive wha you will. I seriously don t care what you beleive either. Why should I. Just open your eyes to the fact that : While we re on this earthy for our time. Why should we beleive what we ve been told and what can t be possible. Simple: we cant live upside down with out everything falling. It cant turn at an even rate that theres 365. 25 daysw in a so called year. It can t be possible for it to turn , while this so called gravity experience we have, keep s us constantly to the 'ground'? With it s ever constant atractive f o r c e? Make what you want of it. . And don t worry about spelling. Rather worry about physics. (talk4s)
By #435701 at 04,Apr,18 17:55
I would, once again, like to reply to you. Let's keep this simple...as in REALLY simple...I am supposing you have seen the other planets in our Solar System? I am also assuming that you actually KNOW what a Solar System is...So...please concentrate...IF the other 7 (I really, REALLY want to say 8 as Pluto was a friend of mine) are spheres...Think REALLY hard now...Why is our Planet flat among all our fellow ROUND planets??!!...Now I know I may have taxed your tiny little mind, quite possibly beyond it's limits...I DO apologize!... but please try and keep your sanity among all this...TOTAL LOGIC...
By #455846 at 04,Apr,18 18:33
Stop right in the begining. Your first few lines. " I am SUPPOSING you have seen the other planets in OUR solar system? ".... I **** to break this to you. But NO I havent.

I ve only seen LOTS of stars, the moon and the sun. And quite frankly, I ve though nothing of them. I ve even photographed the moon. I must say some of those photo s actually do look lovely...

Now, what other 'planets' have you actually seen? Are you a space man ? Are you from the moon ? Are you David R Jones' Major Tom? Than man that fell from the sky?
By #435701 at 04,Apr,18 18:42
Yeah, please take me literally. And I am Major Tom! Great Dude! I knew him personally... Now, to what planets I have actually seen. I have seen Saturn, Jupiter and Venus thru a very high powered telescope high up in the Rocky Mountains. And though they were pretty BORING, they were ALL...perfectly spherical. Just like ALL the 'advertisements' in scientific journals, magazines,...and lest you forget, JUST LIKE YOU WERE F'IN' TAUGHT...in school...So, I say this to you... :
--------------------------------------- added after 106 seconds

Titter, titter! You be fun to play with on the playground! Which is where you 'thinking' ability actually stopped.

By #435701 at 04,Apr,18 18:52
I would like to apologize to you. I am VERY sorry...that I responded to you like someone who could actually understand logical thinking. Or could actually think... I am really SO sorry as there are just a HUGE amount of you walking this Planet these days ...that just won't...and cannot...be reasonable. Set in your ways and totally unable to be convinced that the World you itty bitty mind resides in...only exists in your tiny skull...My SINCEREST aplogies to you.
YOURS,
Major Tom
By #455846 at 04,Apr,18 20:32
Ok, apologies accepted, Big Tom. I do also apologise for my poor grammer. I am half blind. Honestly. And no, that s not why I haven t seen any other planets.

But please- can you just tell me at least three reasons (even if it s just one)?..... With out thinking of anything you were taught, at school or told at Uni or had to understand if and when you worked for NASA or any place like it. Why do you seem to WANT to beleive we live on what many beleive is a 'ball'? How can you not beleive it s flat. Don t mention the bs about walking off the edge either. That can actually be explained using sooo many different ideas. No bs.

Please sir, why do you honestly NOT beleive it s flat ish? Because I want you to think. Hey, wait - it may actually be. You don t have to beleive it, because of what I say. 'Flat earthers' can tell you LOT s of interesting stuff. If you d only have it in yourself to think (nevermind say), it might actually be possible. It could be in fact tru. Give it some time. It s flat.
By #502711 at 04,Apr,18 23:23
I suppose this whole debate will be put to rest in just a few decades when we'll have craft that will travel outside of the atmosphere that the public will be able to experience as this will soon become a common mode of transport. In the next 50-100 years we'll be travelling between the moon & Mars. I'm not trying to call anyone stupid for not believing in the globe earth here, I'm trying to understand WHY you believe it's flat & read why you don't believe it's a globe. This is an experiment.

By #435701 at 05,Apr,18 17:09
OK...this time my apology is real. I am so sorry and sad that you don't have full sight. As sight is the essence of life in my own opinion. But we all have issues health wise as we age. My own is Diabetes. Even tho I am not fat and if you saw me in person, you would not believe it...And my own sight is in danger along with every organ in my body...But, it's really NOT possible that we do not live on a sphere. OK...it's actually a 'Spheroid'. Slightly flattened out sphere because of Gravity and rotation...BTW...HOW did you get so MANY of those emoji?? Good for you!
Take care of yourself and your vision, even if I CANNOT understand your lack of reason.
MAJOR Thomazoid.

By #435701 at 06,Mar,18 19:19
This is the picture I previously posted to show how dumb these FlatEarthers are. Proof positive that if the Earth were truly flat, they would see this every time there was a Lunar Eclipse...Hoping picture will show itself again. Because when it comes to posting pics on this site, I be jis a dum beeleever in thar ain't no spheres in da UniVerse.
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

/8niktojl8a1spic.html
Beginnin' ta luk lak ah be superty duperty dum
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

OK...I be smart agin!
By leopoldij at 06,Mar,18 19:46 other posts of leopoldij 
u r vry smart u dude u kip goin lak dis dont stop all time writ nice englis an post u pics flat erth an moun mak it goud 4 soea eme wj dkwpef gj4tgw (e8I* 3cr0$JF jeوش فع عسعfb एफव फव त्यीजतुरएतगर्व eและเขาก็ท 3x vำงานหนัก erth flat yeh flat yeh dun a flat go go zom atcouh woma sex sex flat

By leopoldij at 06,Mar,18 19:50 other posts of leopoldij 
यू अरे रियली स्मार्ट!

Click here only registered users can see external links for pronunciation. SELECT THE LEFT SPEAKER TO LISTEN.

By leopoldij at 06,Mar,18 19:50 other posts of leopoldij 
บุตรยั่วแอfromแสนฟรานซิสโก้สยกอริน็อตอ ที่พี่จะl อะมิริการ

By leopoldij at 06,Mar,18 19:52 other posts of leopoldij 
Σου ιού άρη νότ φοόλινγ ως

By leopoldij at 06,Mar,18 19:54 other posts of leopoldij 
فلة ارثرص أر ورص ظن طرمب!

(That's a bit more challenging!)

By leopoldij at 06,Mar,18 19:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Хопе ооо аге хавинг фон витх тхат щит!

By #435701 at 07,Mar,18 20:17
Ach du Liebe! Bist du ein ganze schiesse?...Me laks talkin' lak a dufus...Caus der be so manies of em on dis orb...
By leopoldij at 07,Mar,18 23:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Deutsch kann ich nicht sprechen.

By #502711 at 06,Mar,18 22:47
I thought about this a proof of the globe earth, that if the earth were flat, then the constellations would be the same around the world. I do believe that one cannot spot the southern cross in America, just like here we cannot see the north star.
By leopoldij at 07,Mar,18 23:47 other posts of leopoldij 
There's another possibility. Europe on one side, say, Australia on the other. We see the north star, you don't. But if you drill a hole you will.

The problem with this theory is that the flight from europe to OZ should go over the edge. But this doesn't happen. Nobody has seen an edge during the flight.
By #502711 at 04,Apr,18 23:36
I read that the edge of this flat earth- has a giant ice wall keeping all the water in & that the wall is guarded by armed soldiers to keep anyone from discovering that the earth is flat, because the government want everyone to believe that it's a globe, for some reason.
By leopoldij at 05,Apr,18 00:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh yea, obviously, that's it. The government want to keep people ignorant. I think they have also found aliens and are talking to them, but they don't want people to know. One thing is for sure though: all aliens have a haircut like Trump's. In fact, Trump got ot from them. I know it's true. I read it on the internet.
By #502711 at 05,Apr,18 06:26
Do you know there is a flat earth society? If anyone is trying to keep people ignorant, it's them. What purpose does it serve to make everyone believe the earth is a globe? I think these flat earthers want everyone to believe that the earth is flat because they truly believe it & can't stand that no one else believes & think that they're stupid.
By leopoldij at 05,Apr,18 08:13 other posts of leopoldij 
I know. This is the danger of the internet. Alongside the good things It provides, it also creates idiots. Actually, many members of that society can't even write or speak proper English, even though they're native English speakers: the society is based in the US.

If anyone knows something about gravity, he shall be able to reduce, from equations of physics alone, that nothing of the mass of the earth could be flat. But this is far too advanced for those who can't even speak their own language.

By #455846 at 04,Apr,18 21:51
god, why did i ever engage with this lot. It s got me thinking of sooo many reasons not beleive or to think we live on an amasing ball. I can t stop thinking how crazy people are and what they just take as being realality . Geez. ffs.

Like 500 years ago ? People just 'decided' with their basic instruments, that some how we live and exist, all arond a 'ball'???

Jeez, there s even so many other ideas about gregorian or different calenders. Or beleifs and superstitions about "a god". Yet theres only one devil ??

So many concepts? But tell them the most basic concept to understand... The EARTH IS flat ish. Now I m a zombie ?? All us 'flatties'? We re all insane

By zzick at 04,Apr,18 17:40 other posts of zzick 
Maybe it's sharp
By #455846 at 04,Apr,18 20:35
NOW THERE S THINKING

By #435701 at 03,Apr,18 18:02
Holy F'in' Christ! I think the mere FACT that there is such a RAGING discussion about a proven fact since Aristotle 300 B.C...that's before christ for all you heathens...teehee...I be a heathen says something DEEPLY disturbing about U.S. education. Particularly when it comes to ACTUAL individual ability to....THINK!!!...When proof is all around you that the Earth is NOT flat and yet...you cannot figure out the truth...We be DOOMED as a country.
Jeez...IS THIS WHY TRUMP IS EL PREZIDENTE????????...Yeah, this is why.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

All errors in syntax be on poipus...
By #502711 at 04,Apr,18 10:11
Aww, don't try & say that America is the best, like it is at eeverything else, at being dumb. Sorry to say I don't doubt the US' ability to be stupid, but stupidity is a worldwide problem. For instance, there are many idiots in MY country also. People in Australia believe the earth is flat. It seems we're going backwards here, we discovered & proved that the earth is a globe & yet people out there are trying to convince everyone that it is flat. In a way, with all of our advances in technology & information sharing, we manage to use it to spread stupid ideas also. Information sharing also spreads degeneracy.

By Mr57tommyg at 27,Feb,18 22:47 other posts of Mr57tommyg 
Nope not flat, I was on a ship that left the Gulf of Mexico, we went east for 3 months and we did not fall off the edge. We ended up back where we stated. Sounds like a globe to me
By #502711 at 22,Mar,18 02:48
You just can't tell some people though, mate. No matter what PROOF you present, they'd always have some excuse. If you took them on a spaceship & launched them to outer space they'd say "Aw nah, that was just a simulation & the windows are really TV screens!"

By kebmo at 22,Mar,18 06:17 other posts of kebmo 
Maybe the ship turned around when it got to the edge while you were sleeping.
By #502711 at 22,Mar,18 09:25
That must have been it!

By leopoldij at 27,Mar,18 09:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, it could be a cylinder.

By #502711 at 26,Mar,18 12:23
"Hughes had been on a mission to prove that the Earth is flat and that NASA astronauts such as John Glenn and Neil Armstrong were merely paid actors performing in front of a computer-generated image of a round globe."
By leopoldij at 27,Mar,18 09:04 other posts of leopoldij 
So, did he prove it?

By #435701 at 07,Mar,18 20:22
Tee, f'in' HEE AussieMan n leopoldij...You both be funny as HELL! All the while saying the same things but with tongues totally in...I'd like to say cheeks, but thinkin' somewhere's else!
By #502711 at 22,Mar,18 02:45
I'm a comedian. What do you expect?

By #455846 at 21,Mar,18 17:34
videos gone, post another one . It must have offended the history book writers
By #502711 at 22,Mar,18 02:44
Maybe youtube just doesn't want stupid shit being perpetuated to the masses. Spreading of false information to dumb down humanity.

By #518243 at 25,Feb,18 11:08
Yeah and my cock is TINY 🤣 Utter crap believed by complete idiots in my opinion!
By #502711 at 25,Feb,18 12:41
Agreed
By leopoldij at 25,Feb,18 12:43 other posts of leopoldij 
The earth is flat and OZ is on the other side of the plate.
By #502711 at 25,Feb,18 21:51

By #23212 at 28,Feb,18 00:53
Oh Leo, come on: Look at the bottom of the plate. It says right there: 'CHINA'.
By leopoldij at 28,Feb,18 01:12 other posts of leopoldij 
It says "made in China". That's different.
By #502711 at 28,Feb,18 21:46
You're not wron. The Chinese practically own Australia
By leopoldij at 28,Feb,18 23:05 other posts of leopoldij 
I kinda suspected that. I've heard that from my Aussie friends *and* experienced it in Sydney last year.

By #435701 at 28,Feb,18 19:51
g/8ni

By #435701 at 26,Feb,18 19:25
[deleted image]

I REALLY hope this picture works in this forum. Because I be too tupid ta figur out how ta download....But, if the Earth was flat, this is the view we Earthlings would get during an Eclipse...Just in case it doesn't work, the Moon has a totally FLAT shadow across it's 'face'.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Well, G WHIZ! Duh, did I dood dat?
--------------------------------------- added after 48 hours

By #61033 at 22,Feb,18 18:11
Proof #1

[deleted image]
By just16cm at 25,Feb,18 10:44 other posts of just16cm 

By #548464 at 22,Feb,18 20:52
So the globe gift here is wrong
By #502711 at 22,Feb,18 20:55
I'm afraid so
By #549651 at 25,Feb,18 01:05
Well then, I'm due a credit of roughly 6,000 points...
By #502711 at 25,Feb,18 01:19

By #61033 at 22,Feb,18 18:16
Proof #2

[deleted image]

By kebmo at 21,Feb,18 04:34 other posts of kebmo 
So do these people believe that all planets are flat? How about the sun and the moon? Where do the ships that fall off of Earth go? Why can't we see Australia, China and Canada at the same time from the International Space Station? What's on the other side of this flat planet of ours? So many questions. I can only assume that these believers don't go on cruise ships.
By #502711 at 21,Feb,18 06:25
Aw mate, you would not believe the explanations these people come up with. Elon Musk tweeted something like "How come there's no flat Mars society?", someone replied "because Mars has been observed to be round, where as Earth has not". Even though we have thousands of pictures of earth from space, they all say that it's CGI.

By leopoldij at 21,Feb,18 06:27 other posts of leopoldij 
No. They only go to their Alabama or Kentucky type church where they learn that dinosaurs lived yesterday.
By #502711 at 21,Feb,18 23:59
Ahahaha! The ignorance is strong with them. Don't they believe the earth is only 6000 years old? Also I think they believe that dinosaurs never existed & they are Satan's trickery!
By leopoldij at 22,Feb,18 00:45 other posts of leopoldij 
You know what? Who gives a fuck what they believe? They're totally fucked up anyway. And we're talking about millions and millions of people....

By leopoldij at 22,Feb,18 00:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh, but here's something funny. In the 90s, some of those religionists thought that "hello" is a bad word because it comes from hell. So the retards changed it: only registered users can see external links

By #502711 at 16,May,17 07:01
Jesus Christ. Type in "gravity proof" in youtube & all you get is flat earthers trying to prove how gravity ISN'T real.
By leopoldij at 16,May,17 08:32 other posts of leopoldij 
It's sad to realize that there are still so many idiots. 3 thousand years ago, that would have been understandable. 2 thousand years ago we already know that the Earth is round but it would still be understandable that there are people who don't believe or don't understand the shape of the Earth. But nowadays one would expect to encounter such people among totally isolated tribes only. And yet, they are among us. They know how to drive cars and use computers but they don't know something so fundamental and, actually, obvious. Unfortunately, idiots exist and they will continue to exist.
By #502711 at 17,May,17 07:13
You forgot to mention that they also breed & teach their offspring this crap.
By leopoldij at 17,May,17 09:34 other posts of leopoldij 
That's a very accurate observation my friend. They do that and then you get generations of ignorant people. I once objected to the indoctrination of a little girl who was been applauded for reciting a long religious text by heart and told the cheering relatives to stop indoctrinating the unsuspected ****. They were not happy to hear that of course. Because they themselves were subject to mental manipulation too.
By Greek18cm at 19,May,17 00:11 other posts of Greek18cm 
Yes exactly. Generations of ignorant people that believes the earth is a spinning wet ball in a vacum.
By leopoldij at 19,May,17 07:47 other posts of leopoldij 
You're so totally confused.
By Greek18cm at 19,May,17 22:24 other posts of Greek18cm 
Look all i am saying, is that i am open to this possibility while globe believers are not.

That makes me openminded not confused.
By leopoldij at 19,May,17 22:57 other posts of leopoldij 
You're confused because you think that the fact that the Earth is a sphere is a belief. It's not a belief. It's a fact. That's why you're confused. Belief is a cheap thing. Any moron can believe. Belief is what stupid people employ, for example the religious ones. Beliefs are nonsense. If you knew anything about elementary physics and maths you would see how wrong you are. Hopelessly wrong.
By #517356 at 20,May,17 06:27
I just don't get how anyone, in this day and age, can possibly believe the Earth is flat....

I can get that people can believe in many other things like eternal , one being enterties, and paranormal things..bigfoot ..loch ness monster etc BUT there is so much proof that the world is a globe.

Give me one absolutely 100% proof, can't be disproved , fact the the earth is flat
By leopoldij at 20,May,17 15:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Don't tell me. Tell those morons who say the earth is flat.

By Greek18cm at 21,May,17 01:32 other posts of Greek18cm 
You comfusing a long time (200-300 years) of belief with a supposed fact.

There is no fact. Only manipulated pics.
By #435701 at 21,Feb,18 19:01
Greek18cm-Are you one of them Russkies tryin' to foment disagreements amongst us Mericahnskies?...Or jis sum dumass playin' wid all us syentific types?

By #502711 at 20,May,17 07:28
I, myself, believe the Earth is round. But I am willing to listen to the flat earthers side of the discussion. I will listen to any proof or theory you guys present. But so far, from all that I have seen, & i've gone out of my way to watch & read the flat earther side of this theory, & i'm still not convinced.
By leopoldij at 20,May,17 22:20 other posts of leopoldij 
You shouldn't *believe* that the Earth is round. The earth *IS* round. End of story.

By Greek18cm at 21,May,17 01:29 other posts of Greek18cm 
If you want to convinced to try it in this side by me or sny other.

Di a universal research somewhere else.

Thats my opinion.

By boc at 21,Feb,18 23:57 other posts of boc 
The flat earth model is not parsimonious with the evidence we have. And it actually contradicts itself.

By Greek18cm at 21,May,17 01:34 other posts of Greek18cm 
It does not matter. All i see is me open in both propabilities and you so bonded to one.

For me that puts me in a better position and thats how i see things.

But who am i.... i have so many issues,maybe my pointbof view does not count
By #435701 at 21,Feb,18 19:03
Yeah, you be rite. Ifn' ya baleeves in ah phalt eirth, ya done coun none.

By boc at 22,Feb,18 00:00 other posts of boc 
You are an idiot. Being intelligent is not just believing anything. Critical thinking allows us to deductively arrive at possible scenarios and the likelihood of something being true.

By #436014 at 09,May,17 03:36
if earth is flat than a whole lot of scientific theories need revision, for instance gravitation - stuff in space gathers in a way that gravity pulls them more and more into a sphere-like shape the larger the object gets.
By Greek18cm at 11,May,17 11:26 other posts of Greek18cm 
Exactly one of two reasons that the earth MUST NOT BE FLAT !

Oh they try so hard,that even you dont believe in flat earth you want to!
By #502711 at 12,May,17 10:17
There's no proof that the earth is flat.
By Greek18cm at 12,May,17 17:08 other posts of Greek18cm 
Neither is a globe
By leopoldij at 12,May,17 22:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Right. It's a cube then.
Or, perhaps, a Mexican hat.
Some others say it has the shape of a dildo.
By Greek18cm at 13,May,17 17:44 other posts of Greek18cm 
It could be a dildo !
Make sense!

By leopoldij at 12,May,17 21:06 other posts of leopoldij 
My friend, there IS proof that the Earth is not flat. The proof is this. There is no way for an object the size of the Earth to be flat because it would violate the laws of gravity. The earth is a sphere and we've had proof of it for at least 2 thousand years. Anyone who believes that the Earth is flat is deluded and mad.
By #502711 at 12,May,17 22:26
It could be in the shape of a dildo.

By #358797 at 12,May,17 22:33
Well, common sense tells you that when an object has equal f.orce exuded on all areas, it becomes round in shape.... So yeah... Even common sense says the earth is round.
By leopoldij at 12,May,17 23:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Exactly. Spot on sexy girl!

By leopoldij at 12,May,17 23:53 other posts of leopoldij 
That's why only small size bodies, like comets, can have irregular shapes. All planets and stars are round. There's absolutely no reason for the Earth not to be round. So anyone who believes that the Earth is flat is completely ignorant, deluded and, sadly, an idiot.
By #502711 at 14,May,17 01:04

By Greek18cm at 14,May,17 10:27 other posts of Greek18cm 
Ah again with the gravity
By #502711 at 15,May,17 12:28
I can prove gravity exists. pick something up, then open your hand. Did it fall to the ground? If it did, then there's your proof.
By Greek18cm at 15,May,17 16:34 other posts of Greek18cm 
That is not gravity. Not even scientist tell that. This is a joke. This is not gravity this is mass,thickness. Objects with higher thickness than the air or the object under them are going down
By #502711 at 16,May,17 06:57
Gravity (noun): the f.o.r.c.e that attracts a body towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass.
By Greek18cm at 16,May,17 13:10 other posts of Greek18cm 
Thats a grammar definicion.
There is no lab condition exercise that prooves gravity. Even scientist tell that if you make a serius conversation. Yes generally gravity is that and we messaure it by this but in scientific depth ask anyone physysist (i think the word) and will tell you "we dont kniw how it works and we can proove it".

By Greek18cm at 16,May,17 13:14 other posts of Greek18cm 
There is two major fields that we take for granted that in fact has no base at all.

The statistic scinse (wich is a smart wat to be a liar)

And the fields about gravity, space ec.
You can add to this the evonomic and bank system but this is more obvius. The ither two everyone take it for granted.
By #502711 at 17,May,17 07:11
Mate, you don't need a "lab exercise" to prove gravity. The proof is in that nothing, with enough mass, is floating around or falling into the sky. This whole flat earth thing is giving me a headache, but i'm glad to have found one here on SYD. I wanted to show everyone that these people exist. There's no, absolutely NO proof that the flat earth exists. There is literally thousands of pictures & video of the earth's curvature. Another thing. I think every flat earther in the world should travel to the Kennedy Space Centre when they're launching a space shuttle & watch how it doesn't hit any dome & leaves the earths atmosphere. Explain that one mate. How can you explain hundreds of witnesses seeing with their own eyes these space shuttles leaving our atmosphere? It must be a hologram right?
By _avg_ at 18,May,17 07:23 other posts of _avg_ 
You sure? I mean, for all the world -- the whole, round world -- it seems like Greek is just trolling us..maybe playing devil's advocate...

I mean, REAL flat-Earthers are about as common as straight guys who give blow-jobs to men.....RIGHT??
By #502711 at 22,May,17 07:58
No avg, Flat Earthers actually exist, sadly.
By _avg_ at 27,May,17 05:37 other posts of _avg_ 
Nah, it's just assholes doing their asshole thing, and being anonymous assholes on the internet...including our Greek friend, here.

By Greek18cm at 19,May,17 00:09 other posts of Greek18cm 
No there are no pics or vids that saw a globe.
By #502711 at 22,May,17 07:59
There's heaps of pics & vids of a round earth, Greek.
By Greek18cm at 22,May,17 14:43 other posts of Greek18cm 
No there are not.
Examine it with an open mind.
Just relax and look at them again.
By _avg_ at 27,May,17 05:35 other posts of _avg_ 
Argument ad nauseum is not an argument....well, technically it's a poor and fallacious argument...but it does not establish a fact.

By #531414 at 21,May,17 16:44
The reason items lighter than air don't fall to the earth is because gravity has a stronger pull on the air around the object. Any object in space that has mass has gravity & thickness has nothing to do with it. A helium filled balloon has a lot more thickness than a marble. Yet, the balloon floats & the marble falls. An objects gravitational pull is based on an objects mass not its size & is based on how much an object curves space (see Einstein's Theory of General Relativity)

By #435701 at 21,Feb,18 19:05
Yeh, I knowed it. Ya jis playin' wid us dummies!

By olderbro at 15,Oct,17 21:06 other posts of olderbro 
A few years ago I read the theory that gravity is actually a push ****, not the pull **** we have all been taught to believe...

****=f o r c e dunno why thats a nono?

By leopoldij at 15,Oct,17 20:52 other posts of leopoldij 
At least 1 out of 3 Americans believe something equally silly: that the earth is 6000 years old

By phart at 27,May,17 02:35 other posts of phart 
Ok folks, Help me out here,a member has this pic on his page. //showitoff.org/xpqph4l87vbupic.html .

Now I am not a scientist, nor have I had a chance to play 1 on tv. BUT look at this pic and tell me 1 thing. What the hell is holding the ocean water to the supposed "FLAT SURFACE"? There is cohesion in water. it tends to "stick" together so to speak and travel in large quantity's.

BUT if the earth was as this pic portrays, then our oceans would have dried up eon's ago and we would be extinct from lack of water. What is holding it around the edges? Try spilling some water on your desk. A small amount will stay on the desk in a spot. But continue to add, it will eventually find a path to the floor. Just as the ocean water would find a path to the edge of the "Flat" earth and it would fall off the edge.

Another thing.If the damn earth was flat, a aeroplane leaving the US flew to the equator and then flew in a direct path of the equator, just like following the seem in a globe, it would not ever make it back to it's starting point . It would fly into oblivion because the starting point would behind it.

BUT this could be the explanation for the Bermuda Triangle we don't hear much about anymore!

Granted, i have questions about the moon landing. But it would take a damn fool to believe man never made it to space at all and the pictures sent back from satellites are bullshit.
By #502711 at 27,May,17 10:49
Great comment, phart. No one can see the picture you tried to post though, unfortunately. Try uploading it to only registered users can see external links, from there you can copy & paste a link to use in this forum to be able to see the picture.

By phart at 17,May,17 02:54 other posts of phart 
I don't know about flat or round. I think it may be a pyramid . Think about, everything I do I feel like I am fighting a uphill battle,but then,I feel like a snow ball headed for hell when I fall.
By #502711 at 17,May,17 06:58
I think you may be right. That's all the proof I need. We now have an official shape of the Earth people!

By #485312 at 16,May,17 06:10
Crikey, if people still believe in imaginary ghost like deities, they'll believe anything that is fed to them in the right way... you can brain wash over half the worlds population to pray to pretend gods, than anything is possible.. l just wish they'd disprove all this religious shit and l couldn't care less if the world is flat or round, so long as l don't fall off it and someone some day will do something about fixing the problems we've made for ourselves here... for our grand k!ds sake and future generations, we owe it to start caring for the earth and not the fat cats bottom line.. *lix*
By #502711 at 16,May,17 06:54
Well i'll tell you the problem with religion is people believe because you CAN'T disprove the existence of "god". Therefore, a lot of humans will continue to believe this horse shit, probably until the last one goes extinct.

By andrew999999999 at 13,May,17 20:28 other posts of andrew999999999 
Is there a Flat Earther here who can explain the cycles of the seasons, why some parts of the year have more daylight than at other times, and why some parts of the world are hotter than others?

Also, a raindrop (or any drop of liquid) is round because of the gravity acting on it. So the earth is also spherical due to gravity.
By #502711 at 14,May,17 01:03
Yes! Also, how come in the Antarctic & northern tips the sun will not set for weeks at a time & also have weeks of night? If the world was flat wouldn't the whole earth have equal days & nights? Also it's day time right now in Australia, & I bet it's night time in America. Shouldn't it be day all over the world?

By #533666 at 12,May,17 22:11
Yes the earth is definitely flat, that's why all the air is in the atmosphere

By #435701 at 02,May,17 19:21
Of course the Earth is FLAT! Flatter than a pancake! All you have to do is use your own eyeballs! Just look @ the horizon. Flatter than hell! How could there be any further proof??? Only the dimwitted refuse to believe pictures from space, the U-2, the MOON...hell, even today's business jets show the curvature!! But sadly, the dimwits in power, Putin, that 'yung un', China...our illustrious prezidente...everybody with nukes cannot see what a delicate sphere we ALL live on. They all think nukes can be used despite the fact that there are well over 15,000 of them Worldwide. (funny, but there used to be TWICE that amount!) All of them will likely be unleashed on the rest of us if JUST a few human ASSHOLES in power decide to launch...And our prez is just like Chance the Gardener from the movie 'Being There'...just look at his comments yesterday ALONE!
By #502711 at 03,May,17 08:53
I don't think, or at least I hope anyone on earth, except perhaps Kim Jong Un, is stupid enough to launch any nukes. But even if Kim did launch a nuke it would surely plummet back on top of them. They've demonstrated their military capabilities & they're not very impressive.
By #435701 at 03,May,17 17:49
I guess you're not aware that Putin has on MANY occasions has said 'tactical' nukes ARE usable. He's pretty stupid, too. Tactical is just the match to the 'big uns'...Then there is Iran on the same path as N. Korea. And both India and Pakistan have deliverable nukes...Their governments are sort a dumb, too. Are you aware of all the accidents that very nearly led to full out Nuclear war since the dawn of the Cold War 72 years ago? It's ONLY just now becoming known how FUCKING lucky we ALL are to still be alive!...Lastly, I will mention the US and it's current prez...Chance the Gardener as I like to call him. ('Being There' movie) He LOVES to watch TV, particularly Fox news for christ's sake! He is just as dimwitted as lovable ole Chance...And he, like Putin, has mentioned the use of nukes more than once...it's a different age, my friend. The World is in bigger danger than any time in history. It's just that very few like to admit it, even it it's staring them in the face. I only hope I can shuffle off this mortal coil before all NUCLEAR HELL BREAKS OUT...It'll be very close.

By leopoldij at 01,May,17 13:55 other posts of leopoldij 
There are people who believe in all kinds of shit. There are people who believe that the Earth is flat. There are others who believe in various gods. Not much difference. People are easily deluded.
By #502711 at 02,May,17 07:55
That they are Leo
By leopoldij at 02,May,17 12:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Most people want to live in a fairy tale.

By mr_blue at 01,May,17 10:35 other posts of mr_blue 
Earth is an oblate spheroid...flat earthers must be smoking some funny shit,without even researching I will guess that these flat earthers believe NASA have lied all this time,and that there were no space missions,etc... they probably have some bonkers theory on gravity then!!
By #502711 at 02,May,17 07:54
Yeah man they do hey. lol. They think that we live in a dome, that NASA uses CGI in their videos. What's hilarious is that they totally, completely believe it & call anyone that disagrees an idiot. My god, the stupidity is strong on this planet haha. Check this video out of some of these people trying to explain flat earth theory: only registered users can see external links

By phart at 01,May,17 19:19 other posts of phart 
Same folks that think money grows on trees and Elvis is still kicking.
By #502711 at 02,May,17 07:50
Money does grow on trees. It's called marijuana

Adult Discussion Forum