to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want my wife to suck friend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #543249 at 24,Aug,18 07:39
I'm just not sure I'd it's q good idea... Opinions?

Similar topics: 1.I sucked off the husband of one of my wife's coworkers!   2.wifes male friend   3.Swimming Pool - Nude Swiming   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Me and you and your wife  

New Comment

Comments:
By knewbi at 29,Aug,18 20:09 other posts of knewbi 
A number of years ago we decided trying sex with others. I have to admit it is so hot watching my wife fucking and sucking guys that she does not even know. Starting with swinger you do not know is best way to start. Later you learn how to handle friends. We have slowed down these days but still have friends around to fuck her. Our marriage is an open healthy one. Sometimes she tells me she is going on a date with some guy, meaning hotel or his place for a good fuck. There have been a few times she liked someone and did not know them. I have set her up at times. I have also met guys that I wanted to see her fuck and set those up too.. It is fun..

By DJS at 27,Aug,18 10:07 other posts of DJS 
My advice go for a stranger were no one knows who you are & vice versa & no jealousy,

By #547532 at 26,Aug,18 17:56
I give some advice don't let her do anything sexual with a friend of yours or any strangers. One is just creepy & wrong and the other is very risky. I would suggest you do what my wife & I did and find regular sex partners that you know & trust and you only have sex in your group. My wife for a few years now has had a regular sex partner. Over the years we have added a few more men & just recently we added the boy next door that just turned 18. Right now my wife has me, her regular BF, the new guy from next door, a guy from her work, and the guy in his middle 20s & his friend. Usually it is 1 on 1, 2 on 1, or 2 on 2. But at least once a month we get together & she gets to be gang banged for a weekend. I usually join in but I also just love watching her enjoy all those cocks and she loves them in all her holes.
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

I forgot about the husband that lives behind us.

By cumcouplessa at 25,Aug,18 04:05 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hi, hubby here. The first time wifey and I crossed this bridge, I was EXTREMELY jelous. After that, I couldn't wait to try again. And again. And again. Nowadays, a MMF 3'some is all I think about? Dont be put off by your feelings the first time around.

By #547532 at 25,Aug,18 02:37
My wife has a regular boyfriend & fucks around with a few guys in the neighborhood. Just this morning our neighbor's son got to fuck her for his 18th birthday. He gave her 3 orgasms, then she sucked him off & swallowed his load. It was a fucking wonderful sight to behold & she told me that he was the thickest cock she has ever had. But I have just 2 rules. She can never ever fuck a stranger or any of my friends & the same goes for me.

By #556187 at 24,Aug,18 07:54
If:
- You want it
- Your wife wants it
- Your friends wants it
then sure, go ahead.

If one of these 3 are a No, then it's not a good idea.
By spermkiss at 24,Aug,18 15:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Exactly.

Many men of all orientations find it very erotic to see a sex partner (any sex partner, wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfriend) engaged in sexual activity with another person, man or woman. If you fit this mold and if your wife and buddy are willing, go for it.

By #543249 at 24,Aug,18 11:16
Hmm what would happen if I got jealous
By #556187 at 24,Aug,18 14:36
Then you will have a very very bad time.

By Rob00 at 24,Aug,18 09:18 other posts of Rob00 
Why not tee it up with your best mate

Adult Discussion Forum