Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Swimming Pool - Nude Swiming

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by satgeek at 17,Sep,16 02:18  other posts of satgeek
bought a pool recently & my wife & me skinny dip as often as we can, i am trying to get my wife's friend to join so i can enjoy my wife's friend while she watches. I would not mind another guy in there so i can rub one off , using his dick.

Any other members have stories to share ?



Similar topics: 1. Penis shape/outline at the Swimming Pool   2.What is your favorite activity to do in the NUDE?   3.date in swimming pool, which swimsuit should i wear?   4.Things Every Man Should Do at Least Once   5.Exhibitionist and lockers/showers  

New Comment

Comments:
By Nottsplaymate at 22,Aug,18 15:21 other posts of Nottsplaymate 
Not really a swimming pool but I enjoyed it /nfvzwba64bfhpic.html


By kebmo at 20,Aug,18 08:45 other posts of kebmo 
Is it possible to get a sun burn on your penis?
By sinanff47 at 20,Aug,18 15:21 other posts of sinanff47 
Ooooh Yeah! Try spending a few hours on a nude beach; you'll see.
By kebmo at 20,Aug,18 16:19 other posts of kebmo 
I just take your word for it.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

I can just imagine saying "Yes I want a blow job but I'll have to pass because my cock's sunburned".
By sinanff47 at 21,Aug,18 19:28 other posts of sinanff47 
Or, "Yes please, I've heard that spittle is one of the best 'soothers' of dick burn".





By Lenatur at 20,Aug,18 02:00 other posts of Lenatur 


By satgeek at 18,Aug,18 17:17 other posts of satgeek 
went nude swimming the other night and did anal, felt great on my cock & she cum like crazy


By Makeme at 01,May,18 19:44 other posts of Makeme 
URL=http://showitoff.org/tt3tvzv5hsehpic.html][/URL]
I love being in the sun and water naked!!!!


By #552392 at 29,Apr,18 21:35
My neighbours daughter and I were swimming one day. We got bored and started getting naked. The neighbour caught us touching each other nude in the pool.


By #555903 at 29,Apr,18 17:06
I have a pool in the back yard that has a 4 foot plywood wall all the way around and both me and my wife swim naked day or night and we love it!


By Boylover at 16,Apr,18 23:41 other posts of Boylover 
When I lived in Berlin - Germany, I used to go to different public swimming pools that offered nude swimming during certain hours in winter.


By licksipsuckit at 14,Apr,17 23:17 other posts of licksipsuckit 

he's like a long haired dog on a hot day near water,
cant keep him out of it, *lix*


By Dalecash at 14,Apr,17 18:23 other posts of Dalecash 
I have an outdoor spa that I sometimes get naked in during the summer months. The jets on it do feel good in certain spots! A pic of it on my profile


By #285354 at 14,Apr,17 18:14

I love skinny dipping anytime.

I'll volunteer for a rub in your pool


By satgeek at 09,Apr,17 20:00 other posts of satgeek 
my wife s friend recently started looking better, trying to convince her to have sex & let my wife watch as i fuck her. would love to find out if she is shaved or not.
By bella! at 09,Apr,17 20:48 other posts of bella! 
I'm curious, what do you mean by "my wife s friend recently started looking better"?



By licksipsuckit at 02,Nov,16 18:27 other posts of licksipsuckit 

wet and hot *lix*


By chilli at 30,Oct,16 16:01 other posts of chilli 
We have an outdoor spa which we use 2/3 times a week. Always nude! Would love for another couple to share with us one day.


By chubbyloves at 29,Oct,16 17:52 other posts of chubbyloves 
The old Navy Joke was "I jacked off in the shower so much that every time it rains I get a hard on" I have a pool, 90% of the time I swim nude "chunky dunking" The other 10% are when people are over. I do have an above ground Jacuzzi and I never wear cloths. The strong jets get me very hard. and can be a lot of fun


By satgeek at 29,Oct,16 16:20 other posts of satgeek 
being in the water nude makes me hard right away. My wife's friend is someone i would like to eat out & make her cum


By Cock4meandher at 19,Sep,16 01:20 other posts of Cock4meandher 
I don't have any stories, but I like what you're trying to do. Hope you accomplish it!


By chrismz at 18,Sep,16 08:42 other posts of chrismz 
I like to be nude as often as I can I would love to nude swim





Adult Discussion Forum