to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

SALUTE OUR PRESIDENT

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #559941 at 14,Nov,18 23:14
[deleted image] I salute you Mr. President..I promise to salute the American Flag and to love our Constitution...And to ignore the cunts that are just plain cunts...

Similar topics: 1.REMEMBERING D DAY   2.HISTORY   3.Dealing with the Past   4.The Nobel Peace Prize 🏅   5.Joe has got to go!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #568769 at 15,Nov,18 19:52
OR? How about THIS one? A true dumbass SALUTING a N. Korean General, even tho said dimwit NEVER served and is saluting someone supporting a killing regime, God. Except for one thing, this General is SO afraid of 'KIM yung un' that he has little choice. His family is at risk so he follows but is MUCH more aware of the true facts about his 'leader' than you have of your doltish 'Mr. El Prezidente'...You still live in a 'free' country on it's way to being something FAR from being Democratic. There's that word you and Phart **** so much!...I think you are just posting these types of things because you identify so much with our 'Trump Baby' also known as 'Trumpy Bear'(how MUCH money does he make from these ridiculous teddy bears??) because you are just as childishly simple as he is...I know. I am just feeding your childish behavior, just as all of El trumpeter's 'core' is him.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I did it again. Trusted that I could say anything in this country...H A T E
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

[deleted image]

Now I had to put the picture back!
By #559941 at 15,Nov,18 20:12
And if you like your teeth you can keep them.. Period...
[deleted image]

By #568769 at 15,Nov,18 19:33
[deleted image]

Another more true view of the dimwitted dumbass you are giving your allegiance to 'God'
By #559941 at 15,Nov,18 20:11
With the OBAMA PLAN he got to keep his teeth.. Period..
[deleted image]

By #485312 at 15,Nov,18 02:50
"Is it appropriate for civilians to salute?
In the United States, a civilian does not render the hand salute used by uniformed military personnel. ... A civilian should stand and hold the right hand and hat over the heart out of respect and attention for a national flag as it is carried past, or for a body of troops passing by."
even if he follows the correct protocol and does the right thing, he'll be pissing someone off.. he is not a soldier and therefore should not salute. l do believe he put his hand on his heart, and l didn't think he was ever a soldier??
*Lix*
By #562152 at 15,Nov,18 12:22
Lix,he's the commander in chief. Usually, presidents acknowledge salutes from other military personnel but use hand on heart for flag and body of troops

By #559941 at 15,Nov,18 12:53
Putting your hand on your heart is civilians form of salute.

By pifad at 15,Nov,18 03:14 other posts of pifad 
It woukld have been cool if you ended your remarks with the word Constitution. No reason to go on calling people you don’t even know derogatory names. I’m not a fan of Trump but I don’t go shoving my opinion of him on anyone.
By #562152 at 15,Nov,18 12:28

By #562152 at 15,Nov,18 12:28
You go whead and ignore the cunts that are plain cunts. I'm not sure what that means, but, us cunts will ignore dumbass little dicks with women hating disgust ideas.

By milesbferry at 14,Nov,18 23:42 other posts of milesbferry 
The President saluting the fallen:

only registered users can see external links

In France. In the rain.

By speedswim at 14,Nov,18 23:41 other posts of speedswim 
Shame he couldn't be bothered to salute the fallen American solders from WW1 and 2 during his visit to France for armistice day. He blamed it on bad weather despite the fact that the French,British,Australian,and Canadian leaders seemed to make it.

By leopoldij at 14,Nov,18 23:16 other posts of leopoldij 
Just grab the cunts by their pussy.

Adult Discussion Forum