Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Joe has got to go!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #614425 at 28,Sep,21 02:36
I am no longer proud to be an American, because of our present president.

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 16,Oct,21 01:33 other posts of phart 
only registered users can see external links

WOW.
By #648364 at 17,Oct,21 21:43
Do you ever post any news links that are neutral middle? All the links you post are diarrhea right.
By phart at 17,Oct,21 23:03 other posts of phart 
Considering the fact all you post is leftist,childish crictizm of everything anyone says that is not out of biden's handlers play book,I would say people need a another perspective of what is going on. IF we depended on childish bullshit artist like you to inform us or try to change our perspectives this world would be full of cave dwellers smoking weed and eating seeds.
Things in this country are beyond a neutral middle.YOu must be in lala land to even dream of such a thing.
By #648364 at 18,Oct,21 05:49
Lala... Oompas aren't real. I don't want to ruin it for you either but Elvis Presley didn't deliver his third half alien and half alligator baby in crop circled corn field.
You can only lead a jackass to water. Then again you can dangle a clump of carrots in front of that same jackass and lead him right off a cliff. Remember them 80s anti drug commercials, "a brain is a terrible thing to waste."
You passed the 100% Oompa test. So, did my parents until they actually sat down and took the placement test. They have been voting Republican because that's how good ole caucasian middle class blue collar folks are supposed to vote. It was brain washed into them by their parents. After the test they realized that they are actually more left than me. But the Oompas vow to keep voting Republican. Just sad...
My dad likes the Stump because he wants to make America like the 60s. He wants mines and military on the borders. The few Stumpers I know are some of the most racist people that I have ever met. So, forgive me for not taking to my childhood brainwashing and implementing actual thought into something. You should try it sometimes. The political leaning news agencies are carcinogenic to the unaware mind.

By CAT-2 at 18,Oct,21 15:02 other posts of CAT-2 
What about me, Phart? Are my posts leftist, childish crictizm of everything anyone says that is not out of Biden’s handlers play book?
Why you deny there’s a middle ground that many Americans want to be in?
By phart at 18,Oct,21 18:11 other posts of phart 
I don't deny a middle ground,
You at least google a response and speak honestly, Lumpy imitates a troll that loves being childish and immature and totally out of sinc with anything.
Lumpy seems to forget there are others out there that can think for themselves and may come up with different ideas that his because their life experience's are different that they derive their findings from. Lumpy admits he has shown no respect for his parents or their efforts to bring him up to be a educated adult.
They say apples don't fall far from the tree,his tree must have been near a cliff.

I know during Trumps years, even during the pandemic, my life was better, I felt safer, I could afford things I needed.
Now with just 10 months of biden, gas is double, food is more expensive ,and my neighbors are scared for their jobs once again as business's can't get supply's to build things.
By #648364 at 19,Oct,21 03:27
I suppose from your extreme right perspective any argument would be left. I only like using unbiased reporting, AKA the middle. Huffington Post is the left version of right leaning Newsmax. I would never use either as a news source. Both are comparable to used toilet paper. Whole lot of shit very little paper.

By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Oct,21 12:57 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I'm not surprised. Republicans hate him because of the constant propaganda against him. Democrats don't like his weakness against Manchin and Sinema. I hope it's just a tactic to delay passing the Build Back Better act a little closer to the 2022 elections.
At least Sinema is getting crushed in the polls for what she is doing.

By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Oct,21 16:16 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The Build Back Better Plan is popular:

By CAT-2 at 17,Oct,21 16:31 other posts of CAT-2 
It’s only a minority of sore losers egged on by that last Clown, Trump that want us to believe Biden’s policies are good.
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Oct,21 21:09 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Don't you think the Build Back Better Plan is good?

The ideas could be better. All of the investments either go directly to private companies, insurance companies or tax cuts for companies that are investing in sustainable technology. It's good for the economy, but it would be much more effective to directly invest publicly and then later reap the rewards publicly. Even though the people do benefit from it, is still also enriches billionaires. That's still the priority of either party.
By CAT-2 at 17,Oct,21 22:12 other posts of CAT-2 
My mistake. The last sentence should have read….”want us to believe Biden’s policies are NO good.”
By phart at 17,Oct,21 23:00 other posts of phart 
UH,yea,we knew that was a typo!

By phart at 17,Oct,21 22:59 other posts of phart 
Most power company's are not government owned so how do they figure on being authorized to put tax dollars into a grid?
Trump had a plan for lower drug cost, oh, it was Trump's idea so it had to be bad ,lets go up on diabetic shots.
What has long term care got to do with infrastructure?
What does child tax credit have to do with infrastructure?

what does a CCC have to do with infrastructure?
That is California Community Colleges (CCC) account.

When I google infrastructure this is what comes up as for what it means.

in·fra·struc·ture
/ˈinfrəˌstrək(t)SHər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: infrastructure; plural noun: infrastructures

the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g. buildings, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.
By CAT-2 at 17,Oct,21 23:39 other posts of CAT-2 
Are you familiar with “pork”? It works like this. I’ll vote for your gazillion dollar project if you put a codicil in it to finance my favorite project in my home town. They all do it. You might say it a bipartisan effort
By phart at 17,Oct,21 23:41 other posts of phart 
A bit of pork and chicken are added to bills,but this 1 looks to be MOSTLY pig !
By CAT-2 at 18,Oct,21 01:16 other posts of CAT-2 

By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Oct,21 10:43 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
True, there are things in there that are not really infrastructure. Therefore, they don't just call it infrastructure, they call it "President Biden's three-part agenda to rescue, recover, and rebuild the country.". Who said reconciliation is just for infrastructure?

This site doesn't even mention 'infrastructure':

Putting this all in one plan is just a way to get all the Democrats to vote for the plans that they were ALL campaigning on, even Sinema and Manchin. They should have never split it in two, but they wanted to give the Republicans something to vote on,
so they could brag that they supported infrastructure. All the Democrats agreed
that they would vote on both bills together and Sinema and Manchin broke that deal.

By Anderson12 at 02,Oct,21 00:02 other posts of Anderson12 
Joe Biden is an arrogant, demented fool, he is not in charge of his regime, and he is not president. He is an usurper, put in place by election fraud at multiple levels across the nation. In less than a year he has created more division, stunted a promising economy, caused extreme inflation, destroyed our border allowing tens of thousands of illegals into our country, handed Afghanistan to the Taliban on a silver platter, weakened our position with China and North Korea, and is now destroying lives by making businesses fire unvaccinated employees. He is trying to spend our country into bankruptcy. I don't see how a person can support Joe Biden, and call themselves American.
By Gntlmn at 02,Oct,21 01:25 other posts of Gntlmn 
Keep swallowing Putin's ass-sucker's diarrhea, you little Nazi vomit-stain.

By phart at 02,Oct,21 02:15 other posts of phart 

By kupreanoff at 03,Oct,21 01:40 other posts of kupreanoff 
fuck these asshats , you nailed it Anderson .

By dgraff at 03,Oct,21 03:43 other posts of dgraff 
You are so right I couldn’t agree with you more so now what do we do about it that’s the question
By #574505 at 03,Oct,21 03:54
By DeepThroatThis at 04,Oct,21 18:33 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
I don't think he's ever had one accomplishment. He fucks up every thing he touches.

By CAT-2 at 04,Oct,21 19:59 other posts of CAT-2 
Anderson12
Joe Biden is an arrogant, demented fool,
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION. BEING A FOOL WOULD MAKE YOU AN EXPERT

he is not in charge of his regime, and he is not president.
BUT HE IS IN CHARGE. AND HE IS PRESIDENT. HE’S BEEN THE LEGAL PRESIDENT SINCE JANUARY 20.

He is an usurper, put in place by election fraud at multiple levels across the nation.
ONLY A FOOL WOULD NOT ACCEPT MR BIDEN AS THE WINNER OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. HIS USURPING IS IN YOUR DAMAGED HEAD AND IN THAT CLOWN, TRUMP.

In less than a year he has created more division,
MORE DIVISION? AFTER ALL THE DIVISION THE LAST CLOWN CAUSED. LIKE I’VE SAID, “YOU ARE A FOOL”

stunted a promising economy, caused extreme inflation,
YOU’VE NO IDEA WHAT AN EXTREME INFLATION IS

destroyed our border allowing tens of thousands of illegals into our country,

ALLOWED? ALLOWED?

handed Afghanistan to the Taliban on a silver platter,

THE LAST CLOWN IS THE ONE THAT AGREED TO IT. GRANTED, IT COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED BETTER, BUT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 20 YEARS.

weakened our position with China and North Korea, and is now destroying lives by making businesses fire unvaccinated employees.
YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN THE SAFETY OF OTHERS?

He is trying to spend our country into bankruptcy. I don't see how a person can support Joe Biden, and call themselves American.

THAT IS YOUR OPINION. PERHAPS YOU ARE RIGHT BUT, SO FAR, CONGRESS IS ON THE DRIVER’S SEAT AS IT SHOULD.
I SUPPORT JOE BIDE, HE’S MY PRESIDENT, AND I DO CALL MYSELF AN AMERICAN.
By Gntlmn at 10,Oct,21 15:33 other posts of Gntlmn 
By CAT-2 at 16,Oct,21 09:10 other posts of CAT-2 
I see @SirCums@ is parading his skewed vision of world politics. Quick, someone, get him a bar of soap and a towel.

By #592419 at 12,Oct,21 17:08
This fool has nothing to do with the actual policy of the central banks who is in complete control..

He is being used for the image of the fool where he has absolutely nothing to do with.. The globalists of the central banks are calling the shots.. He is just the puppeting fool.. that's all..

Not everybody can do it. I sure couldn't.. Being the heel of wrestling is somewhat similar to this.. Its an act.. Creating patsies of major crimes that actually occured..

By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Oct,21 20:08 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Actually your ideas are the minority point of view in America.
So why are you the real American and the majority is not?
By phart at 15,Oct,21 23:44 other posts of phart 
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Oct,21 16:36 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Very funny, but it's not Trump's words that are hurting people, it's what he did.

For example:
- Telling people Covid-19 is a hoax
- Telling people Covid-19 is just the flew
- Not supporting vaccines
- Not supporting masks
- Supporting drugs that don't work
- Not pushing back on disinformation about the vaccines
- Lying about the numbers (like the mortality rate)
- Telling people the pandemic is under control
- Opening the economy way too soon

That's who there are now 724,000 death, which is the pinnacle of hurting people.

And recent studies suggest approximately 10% of people who get COVID are affected by long-haul syndrome. That means 4.49 million people have post-COVID symptoms that could leave them unable to work or get back to life as they knew it.
By bella! at 17,Oct,21 18:13 other posts of bella! 
At the Save America rally on August 21, 2021 in Alabama, former President Donald Trump encouraged supporters to take "the vaccine" and was booed.

Ananas2xLekker, I recognize that English is not your first language and that you are a very intelligent man... your second bullet statement, "Covid-19 is just the flew" is a bit off. The word you were looking for is flu which is the shortened word for influenza.
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Oct,21 10:11 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Don't you think August 21, 2021 was a little bit late?
The right wing media had been fearmongering about the vaccines for many months by then. Were they booing their 'beloved leader', because they didn't believe him, after he said so many things to the contrary or did they boo him because they thought he was a hypocrite for saying something he didn't even believe himself?
In any case, Trump telling them to take "the vaccine" was wildly inconsistent with almost everything he said during the 19 months before. And even if I give him some points for trying, it was incredibly weak. He needed to remind them about their freedom several times. Why didn't he say that the vaccines can give them the FREEDOM to work and be with their family and friends, without the risk of them
or their family or friends DYING?

Trump had Fox News in his pocket. He could have asked them to promote the
'Trump vaccine' and they would have done that, instead of constant disinformation. He didn't and now right-wingers see it as their god-given freedom to not vaccinate, not wear masks and to die to 'own the libs'. You reap what you sow.

Sorry, the 'flu' indeed. And thanks for still complimenting my intelligence.

All The Times Trump Compared Covid-19 To The Flu, Even After He Knew Covid-19 Was Far More Deadly:

By phart at 16,Oct,21 01:35 other posts of phart 
oops

By phart at 15,Oct,21 20:34 other posts of phart 

wage-price spiral
Something I did not know there was a name for.
I hope the liberals get hurt the worse by it.
By CAT-2 at 15,Oct,21 22:17 other posts of CAT-2 
Some Inflation is unavoidable and part of the economy. High or continuous inflation hurts everyone

By phart at 06,Oct,21 23:35 other posts of phart 
HOW many governors have got to scream at the top of their lungs that there is a immigration problem before joe delirious
biden hears and understands it and DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT????

11 governors that represent a tad more than a 5th of this entire country are asking for something to be done positive to deal with immigration. And it is falling on deaf, DUMB, non caring ears.
It is all about voter replacement I guess.2 many republicans so let's bring in MORE DEMOCRATS!

By CAT-2 at 07,Oct,21 17:22 other posts of CAT-2 
Repuckers are the minority. This country is called to the UNITED States. It’s a bunch of little countries that joined forces to make a big country. Every state has an army (The State National Guard) under the command of the governor. They also have state police. Why don’t these states do something about immigration? Why should my tax dollars go to fix some other state’s problems?
By phart at 07,Oct,21 17:31 other posts of phart 
Well gee, considering how other minority's get their way in everything, then the Republican party should be racking up.
Florida will suffer from the immigration issue if it hasn't already.
By CAT-2 at 07,Oct,21 17:51 other posts of CAT-2 
We’ve had major illegal immigration issues (the legal ones are just that, legal) all over Central and South Florida, but, we are not Chicken Little types. South Florida based Coast guard has been doing interdiction of drugs and illegal boat immigration for years. We don’t have to wring our hands and ask God to deliver us. We handle our own problems.

By #275407 at 08,Oct,21 06:47
Florida has been suffering from the immigration problem since the early 1970s, (Cuban boat lift).
By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 13:23 other posts of CAT-2 
Cody, early ‘60s. When Castro marched into Havana the first wave of Cuban started arriving in Miami. The Feds gave them a 20lb bag of rice, $50, and a map of Miami. Many continued to Union City, New Jersey. It was a bilingual city even in those days and there was a small Cuban community willing to take them in

By DeepThroatThis at 07,Oct,21 17:31 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
We screen, test and vette people coming in on planes, trains and automobiles but if you walk in across a river nothing.
By CAT-2 at 07,Oct,21 17:54 other posts of CAT-2 
Are you suggesting we get them to form several lines across the Rio Grande and give them shots, identity cards, a bus pass to California or Florida, and a towel to dry off after the crossing?
By DeepThroatThis at 07,Oct,21 19:37 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
No....a WALL, they would not come then. If it was finished we would not have this problem.
By CAT-2 at 07,Oct,21 21:28 other posts of CAT-2 
Are you familiar with the Great Wall of China? How about the Berlin Wall? But what am I saying. Yes, lollipop, let’s build a wall. Let’s build a great big wall and keep the big bad wolf away. Let’s see, it should go from Savanah, Georgia down to Key West, up the Florida Gulf Coast-and straight West to The Paciffic. We can paint on the outside of the wall “welcome to the USA”
By DeepThroatThis at 07,Oct,21 23:52 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Please you can't compare the Berlin or China wall to the southern border
By phart at 08,Oct,21 00:02 other posts of phart 
Well, In a way, the Great Wall of China was a inspiration for Trump and perhaps the folks that built the Berlin wall.
The wall in China did it's job 1000's of years ago to keep away the enemy and is STILL THERE TODAY. Proving that the Chinese are capable of building quality products if they set their minds to it.
The Great Wall is also the only man made thing visible from space.

By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 13:35 other posts of CAT-2 
Ok, Aoneeyed, let’s do it as you like. Are you aware of the logistics to build a wall that long and able to be over land, water, and hillsides. Are you aware at the cost? And how would you prevent the use of a ladder to breach the wall? It was done in a section of the current wall.
It does make for extra labor. Good for the economy.
By phart at 08,Oct,21 14:32 other posts of phart 
how to prevent the use of a ladder? 50 caliber machine gun.
By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 17:21 other posts of CAT-2 
Phart, I know you are playing but I do understand. You want Patrols. Please know I’m not against preventing illegals from entering. I’m against ideas that accomplish little more than less expensive ones. If you say,”Let’s erect two or three rows of heavy duty chain link fences then I’m in. Ten foot high and razor wire on top. Cameras every 100 yards, central alarms on every 59 foot sections, and patrol dogs and Humvee vehicles running between the fences. Rapid response helicopter troops ready to jump to any part of their patrol area. Trackers to track anyone that does get through and automatic ten yr sentences to anyone giving assistance. A wall is hard to build, hard to maintain and would not do more than a fence

By DeepThroatThis at 08,Oct,21 17:34 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
It's not just the wall it's the msg that was sent when Biden took office. He stopped construction of the wall immediately. Social media then light up....hey no wall. The cartels and drug runners took full advantage of it and promoted it to the migrants all over central and South America. I'm not against immigration but it has to be done legally. What's currently going on is a disgrace.
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

Even CNN is sounding the alarm. "CNN sounds alarm on Biden's poor poll numbers: 'A very bad sign'"
"Enten described how a large majority of voters also thought that Biden had only accomplished "some or very little" since taking office.

"They don't think that Joe Biden has gone to office and done very much," he said. "If you're not doing anything, the real way to solve that is to do something."
By phart at 08,Oct,21 19:44 other posts of phart 
yep,same thing with oil and gas.biden shut down our Keystone pipeline the folks overseas said, "OH boy,they can no get their own oil ,we charge MORE!"

By sherryann at 07,Oct,21 21:34 other posts of sherryann 
may i add to your statement if you walk in across a river nothing and you will be welcomed in sanctuary cities & states. You will be encouraged to invade sanctuary cities and will be treated better than those who were born in those cities. Oh and you will be given every type of welfare cash food stamps housing utility money ID all for free! Is it any wonder why some of us Americans are disgusted?!
By phart at 07,Oct,21 22:15 other posts of phart 
Yep,never have to work a lick,just lay around and play xbox.
While Americans are expected to keep you up.
I aint so sure that we all wouldn't be better off to burn our social security cards and fly down to a mexican town about 2 miles south of the border and wade the river! Wow,better living conditions that those we had when we worked!
By sherryann at 08,Oct,21 03:50 other posts of sherryann 
add all the crime too.

By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 13:14 other posts of CAT-2 
Well, Phart, if you feel that way, why not enter Mexico. Change into grubs and try to enter back through the border while singing the cucaracha song?
By phart at 08,Oct,21 14:34 other posts of phart 
I would consider it strongly if I were diagnosed with some type of cancer or something that required expensive treatment. The illegals get medical care free or very cheap. It cost me 1000's just for a over night stay and a stress test even with insurance.

By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 17:33 other posts of CAT-2 
Sherryann, you know that’s not true. If you really believe that then you’ve been brainwashed by the hate mongers. I’ve said it before. You are smart. You can do your own investigation. Forget me, forget Trump, forget politics. Look at local, national, and international information and you will, I’m sure, find that these people get help, but, by and large, it’s provided by the private sector. Sherryann, prove for yourself. Be free.
By sherryann at 08,Oct,21 19:46 other posts of sherryann 
Angel, what is not true? I am in the (first place) number 1 city, (just reported), that welcomes illegals more than any other place, and upon arriving they go on the dole. I don't have the time or energy to convince you hence I am gonna stop posting. I am not trying to argue with you as you've never done anything wrong to me but I never put my thoughts out there and now regret doing it. Lesson learned. I kmow you told me to in my blog and I realized that what I said was right. I will go back to shutting up. That's how I will rectify this. I appreciate your posts to me and mean no harm but letting my thoughts out is something I never do, not sure why I started.
By phart at 08,Oct,21 19:58 other posts of phart 
Forgive me for "butting" in, but conservatives have been quite for TO FUCKING LONG ALREADY. that is why America is so fucked up. SPEAK UP.DON"T SHUT UP.
2 warm can't be changed. We can't make our decisions as to continue speaking strictly for 1 or 2 people in the big scheme of things. You will always have people that will vote democrat if Stalin was running on the ticket against Jesus.
If 1 row of corn has bugs in it,you don't plow under the whole field.
By sherryann at 08,Oct,21 20:18 other posts of sherryann 
well phart of course you are right and all i gotta say is i am sick of third world people invading my country, getting everything free while being treated like royalty as i get treated like shit and looked down on. They don't do shit but murder rob and **** us who are still left here in this shithole while they sit on their ass living high on the hog all for free. The females shit out kid after kid after kid collecting huge sums of money especially during this so called pandemic. Oh and all the little brats have multiple fathers-(sperm donors). They are violent as hell and filthy as hell. And im sick of them looking at me like i am the oddball. Fuck them and dems, biden, and everyone who condones them invading our country. You can't have a first world country with third world people. Our country is fucked.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

My censored word is r@pe

By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 21:11 other posts of CAT-2 
Do as you like Sherryann. A conversation is between two or more people. People like to express their beliefs. Telling yours to the public is ok but if your beliefs don’t make sense, there’ll always be someone who will call you on it. There is something in all of us that in the quiet of the night makes you think about what your beliefs are. There’s no hiding from it. You just have to lie to yourself. Have a good life, baby. I hope you find your peace
By sherryann at 08,Oct,21 22:15 other posts of sherryann 
You have a good life too angel. Someone calling me out on my belief that doesn't make sense is ok with me, never have i portrayed being smarter than anyone else. It makes no difference what my beliefs are because what I want & hope for this country will never happen so it's a moot point.

As far as my peace, I will get there in the great beyond. There's no peace for me here in hell on earth.
By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 22:40 other posts of CAT-2 

By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Oct,21 10:28 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Can you explain what exactly is the problem with those immigrants?
Can't you find any place for them to live?
Your country is 14 times less densely populated than mine.

There's a worker shortage in the US right now. Why don't you make a deal with some employers to have them take care of the immigrants and let them work?
By phart at 14,Oct,21 16:57 other posts of phart 
Those immigrants don't want to work,they want to leach
No, there is a housing shortage in my area actually and houses are bringing way more than market value.
And most areas of the US that are NOT already populated, probably are not feasibly populated or there are no employers near by.
There is no real worker shortage,they just want to damn much money for to little work and are sitting at home.ONCE they get hungry,they will go back to work or starve.
By CAT-2 at 15,Oct,21 11:06 other posts of CAT-2 
Phart, you are wrong….again. Those immigrants don’t want to leach. Especially since there’s no money to leach. Do some research and you’ll see these people are one of the most hard working and thrifty groups.
I was listening a report yesterday on MSNBC. Women are the biggest group quitting low end jobs due to subpar pay and horrible treatment. As far as “as they get hungry they’ll go back to work”, let me remind you that every year for the last 60 yrs, the Feds needed to grant temp visas to migrants to work in farming and the comfort industry as cleaners, etc. You keep trotting your outdated right wing beliefs. They don’t have any traction
By phart at 15,Oct,21 14:34 other posts of phart 
then just how do you think these people that are quitting their jobs are going to survive? ON WHAT? AIR?
IT takes money to live. BUT at the same time,if women are staying at home,they are saving on day care and transportation.
By CAT-2 at 15,Oct,21 14:47 other posts of CAT-2 
Some of them are looking at it. How they survive only they know, but, you don’t qualify for unemployment insurance if you quit your job. Some may have some savings (I doubt it). Some may have a partner (husband,wife,etc.) that will maintain them. Some may become homeless. The point is, they don’t want to go back to a crappy, go nowhere, job.

By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Oct,21 15:37 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
No phart, this is why people are fed up with working:

Super Rich Now Hold More Wealth Than All of the Middle Class

And you are helping the super rich to do that, because they distract you with bullshit about immigrants and people being lazy.

By phart at 15,Oct,21 14:40 other posts of phart 
Here is a Terrible border issue that of course old sleepy joe doesn't care about.
I know the liberals just love the idea of guns being fired at our National guard troops because they are interfering with the democrat voter replacement program implementation.

By #275407 at 08,Oct,21 06:50
I'm not proud of our last five presidents, but I'm proud to be American.
By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 13:10 other posts of CAT-2 
I’m proud of you, pretty boy

By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Oct,21 08:31 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Vote for TJ in 2024. He will make you proud:
By dgraff at 12,Oct,21 09:52 other posts of dgraff 
I would vote for him he’s young enough and he has a wonderful beard looks like my kinda people
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Oct,21 11:57 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
That surprises me a lot. Do you know who he is and have you listened to his ideas?
If you agree with him, we also might agree with each other on more than we thought.

I always like TJ's video's. He's not just doing politics.
Maybe you will also like these video's:

Colorado Road Trip | Part One - Three:

COOKIN' WITH TJ #1 - Vegetarian Stuffed Portobellas

COOKIN' WITH TJ #2 - Red Beans And Rice

MARILYN MANSON - WE ARE CHAOS - ALBUM REVIEW
By dgraff at 12,Oct,21 15:35 other posts of dgraff 
Thanks I will watch them after work

By CAT-2 at 12,Oct,21 17:14 other posts of CAT-2 
Ananas, the beauty of this country is that anyone can run for president
By phart at 12,Oct,21 18:00 other posts of phart 
ok put me on the ticket for 2024.
Lets see how far that goes.
Not very far.
A few years ago I read the requirements and sure, technically anyone over 45 can run.
BUT at that time you had to have at least 1 million dollars total to register in each state to be on the ballots.
Neither of us has that kind of money.
By CAT-2 at 12,Oct,21 18:12 other posts of CAT-2 
A presidential candidate must establish eligibility by showing broad-based public support. He or she must raise more than $5,000 in each of at least 20 states (that is, over $100,000).
Start begging. It’s not a lot. Especially since it’s not your money. All you need is a good bicycle and good enough looks. Good ideas might help
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Oct,21 05:49 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Running for president is one thing, but to have any chance of winning, you need more than good ideas. The problem is that people need to know about your good ideas, for them to vote for you. That requires a massive media campaign, which costs a lot of money.

Unless you have a lot of money yourself, no one is going to give you that money,
just because they like you. They will want something back for it. You will have to make promises to rich people or companies, for that money; a conflict of interest.
Will you tell the people what promises you made for the money?
However, your donors are not the only people with money. Other rich people who don't like your ideas, because they might cost them money or power, will campaign against you. They will find anything embarrassing you've ever said or done and overwhelm the media with attacks on your personality.

No matter how good your ideas are, not enough people will ever hear them, because the media will only give you a platform, if it's allowed by their owners and advertisers.

Because most voters are partisan and will never vote for anyone from outside of their party, you can never win the presidency with a third party. That means you will need the blessing of either one of the two very corrupt parties and their donors.

Unless your ideas are condoned by the rich people and the corporations,
not enough people will hear them or believe you, to ever win any election.
Do you think it's possible to have great ideas, which ARE condoned by rich people and corporations? If your ideas promise CHANGES, rich people and corporations won't like them. They got rich and powerful under this system and any changes to the system are risks to their wealth, profits and power.

And never call yourself an atheist or a socialist, because you will never win.
A muslim has a higher chance of winning.
By CAT-2 at 13,Oct,21 10:44 other posts of CAT-2 
My post was a response to Phart’s post. He said you had to have at least a million dollars to register. That is wrong. I’m in agreement with all your points
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Oct,21 19:52 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It was helpful that you provided the facts on that. It's still expensive, but if people like your ideas $100,000 should be attainable. If you can't gather that together, running for president would be completely pointless.

So you're right that everyone can RUN for president, but running without a chance at the presidency is pointless. At least if you actually care about the issues and don't have ulterior motives, like fame or making money from it, because it can be worthwhile for those considerations.
If you only care about the issues and you enter the race as an independent, you can actually hurt the issues you care about, because you will never win, but only take away votes from one of the two parties closest to you. (that's why Bernie Sanders never ran as an independent)
By CAT-2 at 13,Oct,21 21:04 other posts of CAT-2 
All good and true points. The problem is that MONEY is amoral. It can be put to use by a good candidate or a bad one (see Trump on Google ). The fabric of American values is ripping. We, the electorate, are putting our faith, not on public service, but on self serving pretty boys.
I would love to see some laws passed to even up the players. Open campaigning should be limited to 6 months. Capped contributions. National voting laws. Voting on a holiday or Sunday.

By phart at 06,Oct,21 02:14 other posts of phart 
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Oct,21 12:09 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Everyone knows Biden has dementia and the news channels hid it, because they didn't want Bernie to win. It's possible Biden will step back, but I think he will wait until after the 2022 election.

Trump shows mental decline too:
Former White House strategist Steve Bannon thought Donald Trump was suffering from early-stage dementia and campaigned covertly to remove him from office via the 25th amendment:

That was in already in 2017, but you would vote for him in 2024. If he's still alive by then and he will actually run, Trump will surely be worse in 2024, than Biden is now.
By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 13:09 other posts of CAT-2 
Everyone does not know Biden has dementia. Back up Ananas. During the Clown’s reign everyone THOUGHT he had dementia but we couldn’t prove it. Now I ask you for proof. Actual episodes
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Oct,21 16:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
There's nothing to prove, it's obvious. It isn't just his age. I can't prove it, unless he takes an MRI.

It's not that bad yet, but it's clear he doesn't speak as easily and confidently as he used to. It's not clear how fast it progresses. He could stay the same his whole presidency or he could regress in a year. His overall condition seems fine and that helps.

However, I worry much less about Biden's mental decline than I would about Trump's mental decline. Not because one is worse than the other, but because Trump is an authoritarian who doesn't allow any dissent and he filled his administration with complete lunatics. I trust a Democratic administration a lot more to keep their president from 'pushing the button', starting wars, ordering mass murder of peaceful protesters or starting a dystopian police state. If the president has a mental breakdown, they will just gently bring him to his bedroom and give him some tranquilizers. They will tell the public that the president is not feeling well and continue to govern.
By phart at 08,Oct,21 17:21 other posts of phart 
Listen to his speaking in this video, then listen to a recent speech.

You know, "the Thing" speech is a good example.HE could not even remember the word GOD! And he runs the most powerful nation on EARTH??

I know this is a goofy remix,but he really did say, "The thing".

By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 17:42 other posts of CAT-2 
You can’t prove it, great. Have you any idea how speech patterns change in the old? Do you know what it is to be giving a speech while you worry if you’ll be able to hold your pee? Do you know how frustrating to worry if the words you are saying convey what you want to say? All that and many other things happen as you age, but the mind, that wonderful thing that is us, copes. Biden is older. So what?
By phart at 08,Oct,21 17:46 other posts of phart 
We could be on the brink of hostility's with china because we are meddling with taiwan. So let's say intelligence determines china is about to hit the red button. Someone translates this to biden, he stutters and says the wrong word and then COBAMKABOOOM< we are GONE!
By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 19:00 other posts of CAT-2 
You know it takes the president and one more senior level adjutant enter the codes that are different from earth other in order to COBAMKABOOOM

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Oct,21 08:42 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Even you (phart) should understand that the risk of COBAMKABOOOM is much higher with the current Republican party, than under this Democratic presidency.
Trump is that dangerous even without his mental decline and his administration is picked by him personally to be just as dangerous.
Trump has mentioned nukes several times and he joked about his big, powerful button. Ever heard any democrat talking like that?

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Oct,21 08:38 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It's not ageism, I understand he is older and everyone gets slower at age. But have you seen the same changes in Bernie Sanders? He's almost a year older than Biden, but he's making his points just as accurate as he did 30 years ago.

I agree with the "So what?". When Biden is asked a question, his answers are mostly coherent and insightful, but the words just come out a bit slower. And, I'm sure he can also still repeat 'Person, woman, man, camera, TV', like Trump.
By CAT-2 at 10,Oct,21 11:37 other posts of CAT-2 
All people are different. A person in their 40’s with a slow delivery in speech is thought as a thinking person. Bottom line, as you said,”Who cares”
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Oct,21 07:04 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
There is a program on Dutch TV called 'Restaurant Misverstand' (Misunderstanding). The eleven participants of Restaurant Misverstand have dementia at a young age. The program 'The Restaurant That Makes Mistakes' was first broadcast in Great Britain in 2019.
The program is made in close collaboration with Alzheimer Nederland. They show in a dignified, moving and sometimes humorous way which social issues are associated with dementia. The participants have joined because they want to actively participate in society for as long as possible and want to show what is still possible despite the disease.

By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 19:12 other posts of CAT-2 
Most undocumented immigrants didn't enter this country through Tijuana, where news cameras have captured images of thousands of immigrants seeking refuge during recent months.

And they didn't enter near the border town of McAllen, Texas, which the president visited Thursday during the 20th day of a partial government shutdown fought over constructing additional barriers on the Southern border.

When it comes to people in the country without proper documentation, the majority of them didn't cross the Mexican border at all. Most of them came to the United States legally — but then don't leave.

About 700,000 travelers to the United States overstayed their visas in fiscal 2017, the most recent year for which the Department of Homeland Security has published figures. DHS estimated that, as of Sept. 30, 2017, the end of that fiscal year, more than 600,000 of those travelers were still in the U.S.

And it’s still the same way
By phart at 08,Oct,21 19:42 other posts of phart 
Well perhaps the libs need to let ICE do it's job and round the over stayers up onto bus's and send them AWAY!.
By CAT-2 at 08,Oct,21 21:01 other posts of CAT-2 
Hahaha. 2017 the Clown was in power. Foreigners that come in do so on what’s called a Tourist Visa. They get 6 months and can legally ask to stay 6 more months. They HAVE NO RESTRICTIONS. They can move to the other side of the country, can legally get medical help, they can drive. Go, Phart, go and show them were they are hiding.

By #592419 at 08,Oct,21 14:23
[deleted image]
By phart at 08,Oct,21 14:31 other posts of phart 
for my yard I prefer the slightly less nasty, "Screw biden" flag .I agree wholeheartedly with the flag you display,just don't think k1ds should be able to read that word at a young age.
By #592419 at 08,Oct,21 16:53
Community standards yeah,, but its still closer towards the truth of how you feel about a senile old pig showing no remorse for the little children he exploited and now murdered in afghanistan.. I'll stick with this..

By phart at 07,Oct,21 22:23 other posts of phart 

Really think about what is going with joe,
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Oct,21 09:37 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Like with Bush?
But, with Bush it was the deep state telling him what to say.

By bella! at 08,Oct,21 05:28 other posts of bella! 
Zorilla, I want you think of all the threads you created to talk about and post pictures of pussy. Those threads never went anywhere and you create a thread about Joe and look how interested members are about posting their thoughts. This topic is a winner! Yep, winner, winner, chicken dinner!

By #574505 at 07,Oct,21 18:23
Joe be going soon 6 feet down facing down soon.
By Gntlmn at 07,Oct,21 22:39 other posts of Gntlmn 
lol...all you little naziboy trump-analinguists will be dead for Halloween 🎃

By phart at 07,Oct,21 23:42 other posts of phart 
Ah,I agree I would like to see him GONE from the white house, but would rather he went home and sat on his porch in a rocking chair with his dog.Then in about 3 years he can watch a Republican Administration FIX THE FUCKING MESS HE IS MAKING

By phart at 06,Oct,21 23:01 other posts of phart 
GeEZ. even under hussein obama we weren't paying this much near the end of his term. And people think joe is doing a good job. yea right ,of fucking up America.
By CAT-2 at 07,Oct,21 17:35 other posts of CAT-2 

This comes from Forbes magazine. The higher prices are true but if you are blaming Biden, you are wrong big time. I’m not in the mood to educate a right winger who sticks his head in the sand and refuses to do good research. NewsMax deserves to be in truck stop bathrooms. Check it out or not………Amy president is trying to help the people of this country. That is the reason we voted the last clown out

By Sir-Skittles at 29,Sep,21 14:17 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Just last week, he blew up kids and civilians..

Didn't listen to the generals regarding Afghanistan... Shocking

Laying down on his back, ass up to China

Has the border so open that even Obama is saying there is a problem

Crime- OUT Of control- In mostly Dem/Blue states

Losing his mind on COVID- can't get anything right

Inflation- Out of control, the economy tanking

Energy- Let's stop the pipeline and make new restrictions-- then BEG the Middle East for more oil to import.

Just some of his highlight real. Then again, I am not a loser socialist like Anaslicker
By #648364 at 30,Sep,21 04:25
Better than sucking off DA Puddin and Uncle Kimmy. A fifth grade drop out could have done better than that freaking Oompa Loompa. The climbable unclimbable wall. The dude can't even shoot an honest round of golf. Barney the purple Dinosaur could have been better...
By Sir-Skittles at 30,Sep,21 12:50 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Go play in lovely Lori's south side... You provided NOTHING of value here.
By #648364 at 30,Sep,21 16:34
Live here and walk around at night. A guy got wacked 3 blocks from my apartment on Saturday in broad daylight. All politicians and political parties are parasitic. However...any ID-10/Tango can clearly see that the Oompa Lord was nothing more than a trailer park BS artist. I wouldn't even hire him to pass out cologne and blow jobs in a truck stop bathroom.

By phart at 30,Sep,21 14:05 other posts of phart 
YOU are a childish person.Real problems were listed above and instead of providing educated opposing veiws you go to talking about stupid shit.
By #648364 at 30,Sep,21 16:40
Go to the Tok. Every one of those Right wing points have been destroyed. All you brain washed use right wing media. Then you argue with left wing media and avoid the middle. It's like watching adults argue over superman VS Santa.
By phart at 05,Oct,21 00:41 other posts of phart 
When Trump was President,I could fill up my truck for about 60 bucks.
When Trump was President I could buy chicken and pork chops at walmart on discount because there was plenty to be had and on mondays when they restocked I would go in and get several packs of chicken tenders and pork chops reasonable.
Now that biden is in office, there is little chicken to be had,the bacon section is vacant ,there are not even any 24 packs of mountain dew to be had or 12 packs ,not even the generic stuff. Shelves are empty at the local store.And this was at about 9 am this morning when I saw this , places of business are closing due to lack of labor .
When Trump was President the unemployment rate was the lowest it had been in decades,for all races of people to boot.
I don't have to go to a "tok" to "argue" I live in the real world and venture out and see the actual effects with my own eyes,and the shit has hit the fan.
By DeepThroatThis at 05,Oct,21 00:49 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT CREATE THIS. A MEMEBER DID AND I SAVED IT. CAN'T REMEMBER WHO BUT THANK YOU AND PLEASE LET US KNOW WHO POSTED THIS FIRST BECAUSE IT IS MORE MEANING FULL NOW THEN 9 MONTHS AGO. AGAIN THANK YOU.

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP and his cabinet accomplished...

1. Trump recently signed 3 bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
2. Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
3. Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
4. Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
5. Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.
6. Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
7. Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
8. Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
9. Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
10. Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
11. The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country's highest-paid workers.
12. Low-wage workers are benefiting from higher minimum wages and from corporations that are increasing entry-level pay.
13. Trump signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land.
14. Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.
15. He signed a bill this year allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
16. Trump signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much less providers charge insurance companies.
17. When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never agreed to in advance.
18. Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept.
19. In the eight years prior to President Trump’s inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year-over-year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month.
20. He created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
21. VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
22. Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
23. Because of a bill signed and championed by Trump, In 2020, most federal employees will see their pay increase by an average of 3.1% — the largest raise in more than 10 years.
24. Trump signed into a law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
25. Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.
26. All-time record sales during the 2019 holidays.
27. Trump signed an order allowing small businesses to group together when buying insurance to get a better price.
28. President Trump signed the Preventing Maternal Deaths Act that provides funding for states to develop maternal mortality reviews to better understand maternal complications and identify solutions & largely focuses on reducing the higher mortality rates for Black Americans.
29. In 2018, President Trump signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society.
30. The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes.
31. The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in sentencing of non-violent crimes.
32. Over 90% of those benefitting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans.
33. The First Step Act provides rehabilitative programs to inmates, helping them successfully rejoin society and not return to crime.
34. Trump increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.
35. Trump signed legislation forgiving Hurricane Katrina debt that threatened HBCUs.
36. New single-family home sales are up 31.6% in October 2019 compared to just one year ago.
37. Made HBCUs a priority by creating the position of executive director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs.
38. Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments.
39. The poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.
40. Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.
41. President Trump signed a bill that creates five national monuments, expands several national parks, adds 1.3 million acres of wilderness, and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
42. Trump’s USDA committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure.
43. Consumer confidence & small business confidence is at an all-time high.
44. More than 7 million jobs created since election.
45. More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
46. More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs created since his election.
47. Trump appointed 5 openly gay ambassadors.
48. Trump ordered Ric Grenell, his openly gay ambassador to Germany, to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe.
49. Through Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Coordination Team (ACTeam) initiative, Federal law enforcement more than doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75% in ACTeam districts.
50. In 2018, the Department of Justice (DOJ) dismantled an organization that was the internet’s leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking.
51. Trump’s OMB published new anti-trafficking guidance for government procurement officials to more effectively combat human trafficking.
52. Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
53. Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need.
54. The hotline identified 16,862 potential human trafficking cases.
55. Trump’s DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims – serving nearly 9,000 cases from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.
56. The Department of Homeland Security has hired more victim assistance specialists, helping victims get resources and support.
57. President Trump has called on Congress to pass school choice legislation so that no child is trapped in a failing school because of his or her zip code.
58. The President signed funding legislation in September 2018 that increased funding for school choice by $42 million.
59. The tax cuts signed into law by President Trump promote school choice by allowing families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education.
60. Under his leadership ISIS has lost most of their territory and been largely dismantled.
61. ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed.
62. Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.
63. Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers.
64. Trump issued an Executive Order prohibiting the U.S. government from discriminating against Christians or punishing expressions of faith.
65. Signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-Semitic and who fail to combat anti-Semitism.
66. President Trump ordered a halt to U.S. tax money going to international organizations that fund or perform abortions.
67. Trump imposed sanctions on the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens.
68. Finalized new trade agreement with South Korea.
69. Made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.
70. Withdrew the U.S. from the job killing TPP deal.
71. Secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.
72. Okay’ d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.
73. Has had over a dozen US hostages freed, including those Obama could not get freed.
74. Trump signed the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades.
75. Trump secured Billions that will fund the building of a wall at our southern border.
76. The Trump Administration is promoting second chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives and find meaningful employment.
77. Trump’s DOJ and the Board Of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers directly with former prisoners.
78. President Trump’s historic tax cut legislation included new Opportunity Zone Incentives to promote investment in low-income communities across the country.
79. 8,764 communities across the country have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
80. Opportunity Zones are expected to spur $100 billion in long-term private capital investment in economically distressed communities across the country.
81. Trump directed the Education Secretary to end Common Core.
82. Trump signed the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law.
83. Trump signed measure funding prevention programs for Veteran suicide.
84. Companies have brought back over a TRILLION dollars from overseas because of the TCJA bill that Trump signed.
85. Manufacturing jobs are growing at the fastest rate in more than 30 years.
86. Stock Market has reached record highs.
87. Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
88. African-American unemployment is at an all-time low.(was until Covid bullshit)
89. Hispanic-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
90. Asian-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
91. Women’s unemployment rate is at a 65-year low.
92. Youth unemployment is at a 50-year low.
93. We have the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.
94. The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
95. 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future— the highest ever.
96. As a result of the Republican tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
97. Record number of regulations eliminated that hurt small businesses.
98. Signed welfare reform requiring able-bodied adults who don’t have children to work or look for work if they’re on welfare.
99. Under Trump, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
100. Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors 100’s of millions of $$$ this year alone.
101. Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment that wasn’t allowed before.
102. Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
103. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
104. U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high so we are less dependent on oil from the Middle East.
105. The U.S. is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
106. NATO allies increased their defense spending because of his pressure campaign.
107. Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord in 2017 and that same year the U.S. still led the world by having the largest reduction in Carbon emissions.
108. Has his circuit court judge nominees being confirmed faster than any other new administration.
109. Had his Supreme Court Justice’s Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed.
110. Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
111. Agreed to a new trade deal with Mexico & Canada that will increase jobs here and $$$ coming in.
112. Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
113. Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices, has agreed to a Part One trade deal with China.
114. Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
115. Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
116. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it.
117. It also created a new tax credit for other dependents.
118. In 2018, President Trump signed into law a $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund, providing a total of $8.1 billion to States to fund child care for low-income families.
119. The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) signed into law by Trump provides a tax credit equal to 20-35% of child care expenses, $3,000 per child & $6,000 per family + Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow you to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax $ to use for child care.
120. In 2019 President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and to help their families.
121. In 2019 President Trump signed into law two funding packages providing nearly $19 million in new funding for Lupus specific research and education programs, as well an additional $41.7 billion in funding for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the most Lupus funding EVER.
122. Another upcoming accomplishment to add: In the next week or two Trump will be signing the first major anti-robocall law in decades called the TRACED Act (Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal Enforcement and Deterrence.) Once it’s the law, the TRACED Act will extend the period of time the FCC has to catch & punish those who intentionally break telemarketing restrictions. The bill also requires voice service providers to develop a framework to verify calls are legitimate before they reach your phone.
123. US stock market continually hits all-time record highs.
124. Highest GDP growth in American history.
125. Almost 400 miles of wall built.
By phart at 05,Oct,21 01:10 other posts of phart 
By #648364 at 05,Oct,21 08:58

Here is a list for you although it only contains just over 5k confirmed lies and misinformation when the list actually has over 30k. Enjoy...

By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Oct,21 18:21 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I agree with some of them, but many I think are not his accomplishments, some are just statistics cherry picking and several are just horrible.

Besides that, many of the 'good' points are cosponsored and voted for by Democrats. If the same bills would be proposed during Biden's administration, Republicans would vote against every single one that benefited normal people and only voted for the few that benefited their donors.

"(was until Covid bullshit)" Very nice all those historic highs and lows, if you stop trending before he fucked it all up, by letting a pandemic loose on the US by spewing misinformation.

Trump was still coasting on the economic recovery that Obama started, who repaired all the damage of the previous Republican president. Now Biden has to fix Trumps mess again. That's how you always do it; every Republican creates a crisis, but you don't care. You only care if the Democrat doesn't fix the damage quick enough.

Your list is just a copy-past job. You didn't even think about any of the points and you wouldn't like a lot of them, if they were on Biden's accomplishment list.

I can copy-past a Biden's accomplishment list easily, but here's the link:

Biden has accomplished 30 of his 100 promises in the first 100 days. Trump kept 25% of his promises in 4 years and he broke 53% of them.

Do you remember Trump promising great and cheap healthcare, for everyone when he crippled Obama care? How did that work out for you?

And if he kept a promise like cutting regulation, do you like it when those are regulations on your drinking water? Maybe you like the taste of lead and mercury.

By #574505 at 05,Oct,21 19:17
Fuck Joe he kept my Stimulus check.
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Oct,21 20:43 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
True, that was disgraceful. I hope he will get something through that will give you good stuff soon. But remember the GOP blocked the $2000 checks in December 2020 and every single Republican voted against it in March 2021.

By phart at 07,Oct,21 14:55 other posts of phart 
A friend of mine that is in real need of the money, has yet to get the first 1 that I know of. Someone with the county was going to try to help him get it. He has never had a checking account ,has always worked for cash so never needed 1.

By sherryann at 06,Oct,21 02:02 other posts of sherryann 
to aoneeye, scorps posted that. He's no longer here, but I am almost positive that was scorps. I would ask but he never responded when I contacted him.
By DeepThroatThis at 06,Oct,21 12:43 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Thanks sherryann he should be reconized. Thank you scorps
By sherryann at 06,Oct,21 19:13 other posts of sherryann 
oneeyedmonster, You are welcome & yes he should. Him & I used to talk long about our President Trump. Thanks for reposting, he would like that.
Bella, yes he did indeed. I miss scorps alot. He was a married man & I respect that. Most good men here are married or gay.

By bella! at 06,Oct,21 15:31 other posts of bella! 
You are absolutely correct, sherryann, Scorps posted the accomplishments of President Trump.

By #648364 at 05,Oct,21 08:46
Yep, that's because the big 4 and 5 control all the pork, beef, and poultry. Inflation, gouging, labor, and packaging has also gone up. I don't agree with it Biden is starting to ruffle feathers about that very subject. If you haven't noticed that bacon went from 3 dollars to 9 dollars under the Oompa deity. Also, the president has no control over OPEC.
There is still a pandemic going on. Many restaurants are still operating minimally as is many stores. More people are eating at home because it is actually cheaper. Inflation is so high that people can't afford to live with crap wages. Which causes businesses to increase prices, reduce benefits, and decrease the amount of employees. It's really not that hard to figure out.
Remember about 6 years ago when you could get 4 16oz Ribeye steaks for 30 bucks. That all changed under your oompa.

By phart at 06,Oct,21 00:01 other posts of phart 
I can't believe you think blowing a car load of kids is better than anything Trump did regardless of what he did.
By #648364 at 06,Oct,21 05:21
The dude played the hillbilly WWF/trailer park trash drama card. Didn't your Oompa Lord walk back stage during Jr and Teen pagents as well as sexually assult a lady by grabbing her snapper? Stellar role model.

By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Oct,21 08:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Blowing up children is always bad, but you didn't care when Trump did it.
Trump said even when he was running for president: "Don't Just Kill ISIS...
Kill Their Whole Families". I'm sure you agreed with that.

Trump's first military operation killed an 8 year old American girl, a Navy SEAL and 9 other women and children:

Trump Drone Strike Kills 30 Civilian Farmers:

Trump Escalates Killer Drone War and No One Seems to Care:

Trump 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency,
compared with 1,878 in Obama's eight years in office.

I'm sure that drone strikes kill more innocent civilians than actual targets, but the civilians are under-reported. At least Obama was somewhat transparent on it.
Trump didn't want any accountability, so he revoked Obama's rule on reporting
drone strike deaths.

This is the worst thing Biden did so far and I hope he will ramp down the drone war. Lets see in two years. If he breaks Trump's record, you have reason to speak.
Now you don't, because you've never cared about it before, when Trump did it.
By phart at 06,Oct,21 15:28 other posts of phart 
I never kept up with Trumps military exploits, be they bad or good. I didn't have to, I felt safer with him in charge.
You have to look at who commits terrorist attacks and who puts their children in danger if action is taken against them. Terrorist use children for protection.

I would rather children never be hurt,by anyone.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Oct,21 16:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
How does a president as unhinged and chaotic as Trump make you feel safer?
He has a very short fuse and could have started a war over personal grievances.
He is exactly the opposite of the stable genius he calls himself.
Everything he did was ill-considered and poorly executed.
It really appears to be some alpha male worship.

I don't think Biden is some effective genius. But, he showed some spine ending a
20 year war. You can keep repeating that he messed that up, but I think that's crap. He executed it like Trump planned it and got everyone out. I hope Biden will show
just as much backbone in getting Sinema and Manchin in line. Americans need that infrastructure and social reinforcement program and it has large majority support.
If he gets that through, then he will already be 10x more productive than the sum
of whatever few good things Trump did.
By phart at 06,Oct,21 23:03 other posts of phart 
NO HE DID NOT execute the plan as Trump had it setup .Read and study and see.

Does this sound like biden or his crony's are doing a good job of helping the economy????
By Ananas2xLekker at 07,Oct,21 10:36 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So what do you think was the difference?
That Trump planned everyone out by May 1 and Biden waited a bit longer?

I found something else:
Trump’s Pledge to Exit Afghanistan Was a Ruse, His Final SecDef Says:

Blaming Biden on all the shortages is nonsense, the whole world is having that problem. I paid Ђ1.80/liter (= $7.88/gallon) for E10 yesterday. The price of electricity and gas is through the roof. Our next energy contract might be twice as expensive. (I'm very happy with my solar panels now). Anything with microchips in it is ridiculously expensive at the moment, because so many people needed computers for working from home. Even car manufacturers have paused production, because they can't get the parts with microchips in them.
Wood and other building materials are more expensive, because many people are doing home improvements. It's all because of DEMAND.

Actually the economy is pretty much booming again in The Netherlands.

You're right that the US is lagging behind a bit:
"Looking forward to 2022, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS, the Bureau) expects slower GDP growth to become the “new normal.” In addition to the recession’s impact on potential growth, the economy faces a number of hurdles. As the nation’s demographic shift continues, with the baby-boom generation moving into retirement, the labor force participation rate will continue to decline, moderating growth. The need to keep the debt-to-GDP ratio under control will weigh heavily on fiscal decisions. Continued reductions to federal spending will slow growth and cap discretionary spending on projects that could create jobs or research and spawn technological progress."

The US has too much cheap labor. You should promote education, to use the available workforce more effectively. This economic report shows exactly why
you need the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill. It invests in education (!), child care
(so parents can work) and climate change (tech. progress and well-paying jobs).

So Biden is trying to do exactly what the US needs and the Republicans (including the two Republican infiltrators Manchin and Sinema) ARE BLOCKING IT!

By phart at 06,Oct,21 02:02 other posts of phart 

By phart at 05,Oct,21 01:33 other posts of phart 
Look at this!
Look at bidens approval rating compared to Jimmy peanut carter!

By phart at 05,Oct,21 01:26 other posts of phart 
Oil closed today at $77.62
Gas 2.31 wholesale.
Look at the link for yourself to see where it was a year ago today.
No need to go to the "tok" to argue this point.
FUCKING DOUBLE PEOPLE! DUMB ASS fucking democrats.
This 1 thing affects every single American. Fuel cost.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 hours

78.93 a barrel for oil.
2.36 a gallon for gas.
These increases JUST IN 1 DAY.
How can our economy improve after a plandemic with prices sky rocketing?

By Gntlmn at 05,Oct,21 00:58 other posts of Gntlmn 
I love the smell of covid-dead republicans in a refrigerated morgue. It smells like...VICTORY

By CAT-2 at 29,Sep,21 15:00 other posts of CAT-2 
Many of us said the same thing about the last Clown. We endured. Joe was fairly elected and is our president. Grow some balls and see if you can help out. If you can’t, don’t criticize others for trying. As far as you being proud for America, Biden is just the president. This country is the best in the world and even when the last clown was messing up the works, I, still, was proud of being an American. So where most Americans. You, Sir, are a defeatist and I’m ashamed of you and your kind.
By #614425 at 29,Sep,21 22:12
if the last President, in your opinion, was a clown, then Joe is the whole circus
By CAT-2 at 29,Sep,21 23:47 other posts of CAT-2 
Well, let’s see what happens in 4 yrs

By phart at 29,Sep,21 22:31 other posts of phart 
What the hell can we do to "help out"?
biden IS NOT TRYING.
I realize he is a puppet, unlike Trump, and is only doing what the base is trying to tell him to do.
Have you not noticed the white house has cut back on how much biden interacts with the media? In other words, how little you actually hear from your "leader"?
NOT good.
By CAT-2 at 29,Sep,21 23:51 other posts of CAT-2 
Don’t help Biden. Help the country. If you think about it you’ll figure it out
By phart at 30,Sep,21 03:04 other posts of phart 
The country didn't need any help before November 2020.
We had a great economy, and the virus was sent, and we were recovering from that!
I did my part to help America by voting for Trump and tried to vote out our sorry ass democrap governor.
BUT NO< liberals hated Trump and the low unemployment that was making people LESS dependent on government handouts. Liberals HATED TRUMP because the rest of the world was not bothering us as a country and they knew not to mess with us.
Liberals are so happy that Little Rocket Man has launched a new missle and perhaps could Kill us or our allies,
By #648364 at 30,Sep,21 04:39
All of those Right wing liberals should have voted against him then... I couldn't agree more.

By leopoldij at 30,Sep,21 15:04 other posts of leopoldij 
The virus was sent?
By whom?
By #648364 at 30,Sep,21 16:41
The Easter bunny dressed in a tin hat wearing orange face paint.

By phart at 01,Oct,21 00:47 other posts of phart 
Leo, please wake up man, the chinese created the virus and sent it out onto the world as a plague. Where have you been the past couple years??

As for you stump, you are the 1 wearing orange face paint.The easter bunny is a sane being compared to you.
By leopoldij at 01,Oct,21 00:53 other posts of leopoldij 
They didn't create the virus. It was an accident. Or a consequence of their diet. Nobody "sent a virus".
The world just has too many people.
We need population control
and drastic measures for climate.
Diseases like this can devastate humanity.
By phart at 01,Oct,21 01:05 other posts of phart 
Your last sentence almost makes it sound like you approve of the virus!
BUT I know you don't ,please don't take it that I am saying you do.
And until a good investigation is done, I can't agree that it was a accident.
They had just agreed to a trade deal with Trump, then all hell broke loose with the bug,I can't help but think that was intentional.

By #648364 at 01,Oct,21 01:42
I've already proved that Covid-19 was around the globe before Wuhan outbreak. Your intelligence is entertaining. Besides, the real information isn't on right wing or left wing nutter news. I stopped arguing with Oompas. Ron White said it best. Look up the GDP for November 2020 and pull up the newest GDP report. You will find that the economy is better now.

By #614425 at 02,Oct,21 00:18
How about China lab, we financed
By leopoldij at 02,Oct,21 00:24 other posts of leopoldij 
It's possible it was man made and a hugr error.
By phart at 02,Oct,21 02:16 other posts of phart 
Regardless of which of us is correct, HONESTY on the part of all involved from the start would have been a BIG help in developing and maintaining trust.
By leopoldij at 02,Oct,21 03:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Honesty doesn't exist in politics and competition among countries. How many times has China lied? How many times has the US lied? Nobody cares about honesty.

By #202392 at 30,Sep,21 21:49
Biden has more loose screws than a hardware store in an earthquake...
By Gntlmn at 02,Oct,21 01:28 other posts of Gntlmn 
And you'd suck shit out of a nazi's colostomy bag.

By #614425 at 29,Sep,21 01:34
Gntlmn, enlighten me and tell me all the good President Biden has done
By Ananas2xLekker at 29,Sep,21 11:20 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I like most of what he has done in the first 100 days:
Because I don't live in the US, most of it only affects me in a secondary way,
because every crisis in the US hurts the rest of the world.

Since then, he has done what he needed to do against the Covid pandemic, for the most part, just in the US. The fact that it doesn't work in red states is their own fault.

And he has ended the war in Afghanistan, which should have never been started.

He's doing pretty much the mediocre job I expected him to do.
At least he not doing the absolutely horrible job the last president did,
which was even worse than I expected him to do.
By leopoldij at 01,Oct,21 00:56 other posts of leopoldij 
The war in Afghanistan is probably the most humiliating war in history. US , in particular, is more humiliated than when it invaded Vietnam or Korea. It's so embarrassing!
By phart at 01,Oct,21 01:02 other posts of phart 
I can't totally disagree with you. BUT I can say,had it been done right, it would have made the world a safer place.
BUT Boots were not allowed to fight or win the war. Suits lost the war.
And frankly boots should have never hit the ground after 9-11.ONLY BOMBS of any and all sizes dropped 24-7 until there was nothing,then call it Lake Afghanistan.
By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Oct,21 07:25 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Afghanistan had nothing to do with 9-11! Osama bin Laden was a Saudi. Fifteen of the 19 plane hijackers were Saudi nationals. The only link with Afghanistan, is that Osama bin Laden fled to their mountains. Afghanistan was willing to give him up, but just had some conditions, before the US started a war in their country. Then the US attacked the whole country.

Iraq had also nothing to do with 9-11. They were just on the target wish list of the conservative war hawks, who got wealthy from bribes of the military industrial complex.
If you hadn't attacked Iraq, you wouldn't have created ISIL.

However, the US did nothing against Saudi Arabia propping up terrorists and even assisted the bin Laden family getting out of the US, because they were Bush's friends.

If the US hadn't organized coups to exchange moderate leaders (starting with Mohammad Mosaddegh in 1953) for fanatical Islamic dictators in the middle east and propped up Saudi Arabia, you wouldn't have created all those Islamist fundamentalist groups and all those problems wouldn't have existed in the first place.
The US created that terrorism, because they hate you for fucking up their world
FOR CHEAP OIL!

By #592419 at 30,Sep,21 03:58
nothing

By Gntlmn at 28,Sep,21 04:05 other posts of Gntlmn 
Then just get with the Covid crowd and die, little naziboy shit-sucker.
By leopoldij at 01,Oct,21 05:32 other posts of leopoldij 

By reichs23 at 01,Oct,21 01:05 other posts of reichs23 
I am definitely not a Biden groupie but it seems like this is always about how long it is when people start saying things like this about every president no matter who or what it is lol.

By phart at 30,Sep,21 03:06 other posts of phart 
Why is it that beady eyed joe is requiring the Border Patrol to get vaccinated,but yet,NONE of the immigrants are being required to get the shots before being hauled all over the country and released like baby wild turkeys from the wildlife service?

Adult Discussion Forum