Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Got my dick sucked for the first time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #568188 at 20,Apr,19 15:45
I got my dick sicked for rhe first time last niht it felt grest. The guys tounge on my cockhead felt good. He put my entirr balls and cock in his mouth and felt reslly good.

Similar topics: 1.Sucked another dick today   2.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   3.I sucked my first dick today   4.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time   5.Zero BJs in a year. Is it time?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Oldgreyeyes at 30,Apr,19 02:59 other posts of Oldgreyeyes 
Haven’t yet but would like to try, and willing to do same who’s out there in same boat??

By bella! at 30,Apr,19 01:50 other posts of bella! 
Woo hoo!

First time with a man or really your first time ever?

By 3fdfd at 30,Apr,19 01:44 other posts of 3fdfd 
It was a wonderful experience to have my dick sucked for the first time. Met a local guy via a site. To have mine in his mouth and his in mine was a super experience. We have sucked a number of times since

By spermkiss at 20,Apr,19 16:10 other posts of spermkiss 
I hope you gave him your load.
By #568188 at 26,Apr,19 19:38
Gave him a huge load

By dgraff at 20,Apr,19 15:55 other posts of dgraff 
Well congratulations I got my dick sucked for the first time when I was 12 years old what took you so long
By #586056 at 20,Apr,19 21:06
Haha, me too! Childhood buddy sucked me off, such a surprise, shock, excitement. The best feeling in the whole world. I'll NEVER forget my first blowjob. And he swallowed everything and kept sucking until my cock was a wet noodle. Then I did him, first time for that too. We were jack and suck buddies until our 20's and we moved apart. Miss it!

Adult Discussion Forum