Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #585719 at 16,May,19 13:36
THESE ARE JUST RAMBLINGS ABOUT ANYTHING THAT COMES INTO MY HEAD AND I WANT TO PUT IT OUT THERE. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO PUT OUT THERE, FEEL FREE TO DO SO. I LIKE POLITICS. I LIKE WOMEN.

Similar topics: 1.shower head + dick head   2.Big head or skaft   3.Big cock head or a girthier shaft!!!   4.What do you think about head size?   5.Sensitive head  

New Comment

Comments:
By #585719 at 06,Jun,19 11:26
THIS IS A REPOST FROM HOTPUSSY'S FORUM.

What's wrong with these people? They go on and on and on. With all the evidence, the videos, the CONSISTENCY of the accounts, they still in denial. I asked one of the gang, "Why is this so important to you?" He said, "Having 2 accounts you can spy on us". Why would anyone need 2 accounts to spy? I read everything in the forums wether I'm blocked by the author or not. All I have to do is access these forums BEFORE I log to the site. Later, I can rebut these posts after I sign on.--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutesAnd what is the difference if my husband gets info from you people and passes it to me? 2nice has not been blocked by WetNoodle. Dgraff has not been blocked by me. Are they not the equivalent of having more than one account?
What I think is that the One Eyed Bitch Witch made this a "must win" argument and now she has to follow through no matter how silly it is. She sugested you all get duplicate accounts. My take on it? Do as you like. Who cares?
By dgraff at 06,Jun,19 14:01 other posts of dgraff 
I’m not under standing your reasoning but why do you need to drag my name in to it
By #585719 at 06,Jun,19 14:46
Degraff, this is a copy/paste from my wife's forum. HotPussy asked me to re-post it. From what I see, she was using you as a reference point. I don't think she meant any malice towards you (she likes you and I don't know why). She wanted all of your "gang" to know. Two accounts or twenty makes no difference to argue with hard heads like Bella. You and 2nice could act as her other "spying" accounts.
I like being a member. Candy likes being a member. Don't you like being a member?
By dgraff at 06,Jun,19 15:23 other posts of dgraff 
I used to till I got caught up in all this mess
By #585719 at 06,Jun,19 17:59
Dgraff, you got caught up because you wanted to be caught. No one said or did anything to you. Again, I'll tell you, for some reason I don't know about, Candy likes you. If you have to ride Bella's broom, ok. I, myself, don't have any say so about Candy's men or friends.

By 2nice at 06,Jun,19 16:13 other posts of 2nice 
For the record, I do not spy for anyone.
By #585719 at 06,Jun,19 18:00
2nice. It's on the record.
--------------------------------------- added after 40 minutes

What's also on the record is this advice to Skittles

You should’ve gifted her once more for a proper banner.

You don't spy. You only act like an asswipe.
--------------------------------------- added after 41 minutes

What's also on the record is this advice to Skittles

You should’ve gifted her once more for a proper banner.

You don't spy. You only act like an asswipe.
--------------------------------------- added after 61 minutes

[deleted image]

I see Hotpussy is right. CC54 is in loooove with you

By #585719 at 05,Jun,19 22:05
DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH GOT HER BROOM AGAIN. SHE'S A WITCH, SHE'S A SIX TITED BITCH, SHE'S NASTY. SHE'S A DRIED UP CRONE.
By 2nice at 05,Jun,19 22:39 other posts of 2nice 
Hello, Candy. I see the Crazy Wagon is back in town. But...I suppose it never left.
By #585719 at 05,Jun,19 23:24
Why would she post under my name? This is my forum. She's not blocked here. You don't think, do you.
By 2nice at 05,Jun,19 23:48 other posts of 2nice 
You have been exposed, even though everyone already knew it.

So, lame.
By #585719 at 06,Jun,19 02:43
There's a video of me on my page and I believe there's one in Candy's. We both identify ourselves. Of course, checking your facts b4 putting your brain in gear is not your strong suite.
Since you are here, can you tell me what's to be gained by my wife and me being one person? Also, why is it so important for you and the others to prove that? Why would wanting to have separate accounts bruise your sensibilities? Never mind. Trying to come up with answers would probably damage your brain. Go ask the One Eyed Bitch Witch.

By #578610 at 06,Jun,19 02:29
"If you are talking to me then let me advice you. The member that was banned was banned because she suggested a member's father was a p,e,dophile. It was not true and that was despicable and should never have happened. Admin, rightly, deleted and banned that member right then and there. It was not because she lied as she never did. You, and Bella, and Blue and CountryCouple, as always ganged up on her to get her mad and say things she shouldn't have said so. You four, with your obsession with Twowarmtts, a lady that kept pulling your tail because of your meanness to push members you don't like to quit. Well, you might want to check with Admin. Both Twowarmtts and Twowarmtts2 quit the site on their own. Yes, it is the same person who changed her mind and came back. All others were independent people that you hounded because you are mean spirited, trollish, and obsessed with Twowarmtts. She wouldn't stay silent and that bugged the crap out of you. You, Dgraff, came to my page and made comments that "You are not fooling anyone." I blocked you along with Bella and Blue. I unblocked you 3 days ago and again you started with your crap. You left a comment on one of my pics with your same stupid intent you always have. Listen to me. I'm not your "hotflashes" or your "saggytits". Because of you and your group of discontented people that wish nothing more than to cause harm to other members, Admin has placed me as a possible banned member. How I wish he would ban you and your group, but, i don't have that power. When I block people I do it for a few weeks. I like having a "sweet" rating. Don't push anymore. Please."

What a load of shit.. if one person is behind all the all accounts starting shit,they said the stuff about me,and had multiple accounts to troll various members...
So you want you want to able to talk shit about people,and not expect a bit of blowback....

No one here is obsessed with TWOWARMTTS2/hotpussy/lancer....you keep going on and on about shit....:

By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 23:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Here's a pussy for you
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

More pussy [deleted image]

By #585719 at 18,May,19 00:09
“If the President will not provide us with financial assistance to house and feed these people, he will be creating a homeless encampment,” Bogen said. “I would suggest that we bring them to the Trump hotels and ask the President to open his heart and home as well.”

This President is really fucking up this country. You don't have to be Democrat or Republican, everyone is taking it on the chin. Tariffs are destroying our farmers and economy. The illegal alien question is sucking up too much of the national budget. The tax break to large corporations will bankrupt the country. And now, we might go to war for a Dumb Ass......
By #551147 at 19,May,19 18:50
If you are SO concerned about "these people", I'm curious to know why YOU, and people like YOU, aren't digging down, I mean really digging deep in YOUR own fuckin pockets to assist "those people"? Perhaps your generosity is limited, JUST, to everyone else's money.

Next, do tell us how YOU! Have personally been, NEGATIVELY affected by one of the greatest Presidents to have ever served, President Donald J. TRUMP?

He ordered a raise to all welfare and social security recipients (I'm certain you fall in there somewhere at your vintage), he acted on prison reform (that may have helped at least one of your kin folk), he's reformed Veterans healthcare and their facilities, IRA's have almost doubled in value, gas prices have been holding relatively steady in the $2 dollar range as opposed to the fuckin $3 range under the last puke. Just a few examples... Now! How EXACTLY has ANYTHING this President has done, NEGATIVELY affected Charlie and or Candy? Do tell!
By #585719 at 19,May,19 23:34
I'm willing to pay extra taxes to help pay for these people. That's what government is for. It's designed to do large projects and paying them from the public piggy bank. My raise in social security came from the fact that, by law, i get what's called the cost of living adjustment, This year, after two years of no raise, I got a extra $36 a month. Wowee,,I can go to McDonalds. Mr Trump is willing to spend 6 billion dollars on a useless wall. Think how we could help these people. And, remember, those billions are there because people like me pay taxes, unlike our great leader.
You want to know how it affected me personally? My eldest granddaughter has cerebral palsy. She can't walk, talk, or eat. She is fed by a tube in her abdomen. Her care is very expensive, and BY COURT ORDERS she is a ward of the state of Florida and her mom, my daughter is her guardian ad litem (I think I wrote it right) Her benefits for life saving costs has been cut by 40% by Medicade under the direct orders of the Federal government and part of the President's orders to reduce payments in order to give large corporations a tax break.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

My brother is a vet. He's been waiting for over 18 months for an eye operation. He's going blind and the Vet Admin is sitting on it's thumb. Yes, Trump really helped. The economy may be doing better, but, for whom? Most people have less buying power than 2 yrs ago. With the tariffs on Chinese products it will be less. I don't say illegal immigration should be allowed, but, my original premise was about people ALREADY in this country. In any way, the way he's working to stop illegal immigration is flawed.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

BTW, By any standards, by any group of people, this president is a joke. He's incompetent, ignorant, and a bigot and the only people that support him, by far, are people like him. I hope he doesn't get reelected

By #585719 at 19,May,19 13:26
K E T C H U P .......yes, ketchup.

By #585719 at 18,May,19 15:04
A member I am not familiar with,Panucarr, posted this on another thread:
Why is there so much discussion about a particular member/members and what he/she/they have done or posted? I don't want to insult anyone or hurt their feelings, but why not discuss about constructive things and share each other's experiences and tips rather than having a fight that goes on and on?

Bud, how right you are. I take my hat off to you.

By Sir-Skittles at 16,May,19 17:42 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
You like crazy swamp ladies
By #585719 at 16,May,19 18:34
I don't like you
By #574505 at 16,May,19 19:18
Skittles you bampot
By #585719 at 16,May,19 21:56
Yesh, what he said
--------------------------------------- added after 13 seconds

By #585719 at 17,May,19 01:11
Women, WTF.

By #585719 at 16,May,19 22:27
I knew Republicans are not for women. They took the side of the rapists to protect their children. Fuck the violated woman. Oh, wait, the poor women did get fucked.

By #585719 at 16,May,19 13:58
Anyone follow this story from Alabama? I think this country seems to be going backwards instead of forward. I don't like abortions, but I don't think it's my right to force a woman to have a change in her body without her consent. Who do these men think they are?

only registered users can see external links
By #551147 at 16,May,19 20:26
It's NOT just Men, Mister! In case you didn't notice... The individual that signed it into law... IS A WOMAN!! DOH! 😖
By #585719 at 16,May,19 21:56
Washington (CNN)Only male Alabama senators voted Tuesday to pass the most restrictive abortion bill in the country, which criminalizes abortion in the state and bans the procedure in nearly all cases including **** and ****.

Yes, there are women that oppose abortion. There's also men that would like to be castrated. What's your point?

By #585719 at 16,May,19 13:53
Sweetslit is really very HOT. I'd love to go for a drive with her.
By 2nice at 16,May,19 20:30 other posts of 2nice 
She is a Queen here. One of the TOP 5’s.
By #585719 at 16,May,19 21:52
She is in the top 5, but, she's beautiful even if she wasn't.

By #585719 at 16,May,19 18:43
I find it humorous (good funny) that out of the top 5 SYC members, 2 are of a lady that dispite her plus size figure she is sexy, sasy, and beautiful. The other remarkable thing is that a 67 yr old is not only competing with much, much younger women but actually rocking many men's rocks on site.
And with a fairly current pic.

By #585719 at 16,May,19 13:51
I enjoy the SYC main page. I was looking at the top 2 rows and find the women there to be a varied lot. All beautiful in their own way.
Lix is a sexy, vibrant woman. She exudes sexual tensions that make me want to be there with her
By dgraff at 16,May,19 18:16 other posts of dgraff 

--------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds

Sorry Charlie I only like fresh young tuna
By #585719 at 16,May,19 18:33
And yet, she holds the top spot in SYC and has for several days.

By #585719 at 16,May,19 14:07
I like Lou Rawls

You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine

By Ray10754 at 16,May,19 16:59 other posts of Ray10754 

another great one from him
By #585719 at 16,May,19 17:36
It is. I forgot that for a while he cranked them out all the time. How about this one?

Adult Discussion Forum