Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Making a guy cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #590537 at 28,Jun,19 18:40
what is the felling you have when you make a guy cum?

Similar topics: 1.BABY MAKING   2.my pussy, would you? make love to it or abuse it all night   3.Hello and thank you!   4.friends dad   5.SYD fighter game?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #622014 at 20,Jul,20 18:36
Not sure if I can even explain it to myself. It's a satisfying feeling knowing your actions create the desired arousal that someone displays for you by their hardening cock. Then, as you concentrate your sucking, you feel his cock begin to throb. Hearing his moaning and breath quicken makes me want to suck harder and harder till I can feel his cock pulsate in my mouth with warm, heavenly cum erupting for me to swallow with every pulsation. The extremely pleasure I have given him makes him feel the need to pull out of my mouth but I will not let him. I will drive him to the farthest sensation and suck him completely dry and completely limp. If I'm really good his cock will react to my attention by getting hard and he will scream again, and again, and again.

By #618071 at 20,Jul,20 10:22
A nice cock cumming as deep in my mouth/throat as possible while it pulsates at the base is one of the most satisfying things in my life. I recommend very guy try it out at least once.
By spermkiss at 20,Jul,20 16:12 other posts of spermkiss 
"I recommend [e]very guy try it out at least once." So true. Every man, no matter how straight he is, should suck another man to climax and swallow his sperm at least once in his life. If only to prove to himself that this is something he can do.

For a devoted and dedicated cocksucker like me (and I expect you) there is nothing more exciting, rewarding, fulfilling and satisfying as sucking a man to climax. There's a real feeling of accomplishment from doing that.

You might want to pull up my Forum post "Things Every Man Should Do at Least Once". (An easy way to do this is click on the "other posts" link next to my name.)

By #604639 at 01,Apr,20 09:45
When they cum I feel very pleased with myself, I feel, 'yeah I'm good at this', it makes the whole experience worthwhile for both of us, I love doing it and I swallow as they cum, that is the most natural way for a man to ejaculate. And another sort of highlight is when they say thank you, not all of them. I don't mind, we're happy.

By #603065 at 29,Oct,19 08:16
It is very hot and exciting feeling.Gets me hard as well

By knewbi at 28,Jun,19 19:05 other posts of knewbi 
I love the feeling of seeing a guy rock hard because of me. Making him cum is the absolute best.. Getting him horny for you is one thing but giving him the pleasure of cumming just tops it off for both of us.
By tb1 at 30,Aug,19 12:38 other posts of tb1 
I agree

By Smallhardick1973 at 30,Aug,19 12:05 other posts of Smallhardick1973 
Cumming at same time in a good 69 is one of the best things Iґve tried... its not always easy to arrive at that moment together, but when I do... its just awesome!

By #595788 at 19,Aug,19 20:14
Long time since I’ve done it, but when I handjobbed wank buddies back at school I loved that moment when his clock went really hard in my hand, he involuntarily shoved his dick forward, and the way his cock jerked in my hand when he spurted.
By #64328 at 29,Aug,19 15:20

By #518391 at 29,Aug,19 15:28
would you like to try mine?
By #595788 at 29,Aug,19 17:00
Love too!
By #518391 at 30,Aug,19 06:22
Great! I;ll unzip and get it out!

By foreskinlover52 at 29,Aug,19 18:41 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Love making a guy cum in my mouth or ass!

By #64328 at 15,Aug,19 15:00
It's a total turn on make another guy cum.
By tb1 at 29,Aug,19 18:15 other posts of tb1 
It sure is

By #545468 at 14,Jul,19 00:26
Making my guy cum is an awesome feeling. It's awesome that I made him hit orgasm and gave him that gift. Its awesome listening to him and feeling him climax, and even better that his cum is inside me, whether it's down my throat, or in my ass. The thought hat part of my lover is inside me is great.
By skyking at 29,Aug,19 15:11 other posts of skyking 
I agree with your comment 100% .It is a beautiful thing!

By Clusseau at 19,Aug,19 21:10 other posts of Clusseau 
I love to flip fuck and ride each others cocks and stretch each others fuck holes. Then 69 and slowly make each other orgasm and cum on our faces. Then kiss and share all that delicious hot cummmm. There is nothing better than that bby.

By #64328 at 19,Aug,19 19:58
It is almost a feeling of power making another guy lose total control and shoot his load

By PoloFields at 15,Aug,19 20:51 other posts of PoloFields 
Love making my fellow man cum. Such a powerful feeling, especially when he shoots off in my mouth.
By #574505 at 16,Aug,19 15:25
Where are you l be your fellow man

By SluttySarah069 at 15,Aug,19 21:52 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I love to see guys cum and I also love it when they shhot in my mouth or over my face.

By #590925 at 12,Aug,19 01:22
Want to know too

By Apantyhoselovr at 14,Jul,19 07:06 other posts of Apantyhoselovr 
horny...good as in good enough to make his dick cum

By onthelose at 09,Jul,19 02:27 other posts of onthelose 
Having cum a lot in my life I know the extreme pleasure that provides and I love knowing that I am giving that to another person, just makes me feel good. I don't like it when someone forces their cock on me and thinks just because I suck cock I should suck theirs without an invitation.

By #593709 at 07,Jul,19 00:34
It is an awesome feeling. How should I describe it?
It is a feeling that fulfills me with satisfaction and happiness. I really enjoy to satisfy older men with my lips and tongue until they shoot me a hot load of dick milk in my mouth. And yes, I always swallow and suck the last bit of their cum from their pee holes. It is even hotter for me when they start to scream while they're filling my mouth with their delicious dick milk.

By #64328 at 05,Jul,19 15:09
It's hot. Almost a feeling of power making another guy bust his load

By #535695 at 28,Jun,19 21:46
I love taking a semi soft cock and making it hard. Kissing the guys inner thighs, working up to his balls, kissing and sucking them, licking the cock, sucking it a little while I pinch his nipples, kissing his body as I work up to and sucjk his nipples, thn back down to his cock again. Having him touch my head or shoulders as I service his cock, maybe even him holding one of my hands as I go up and down on his cock and finally the best feeling is the taste when he unloads in my eager mouth. Yum
By #574505 at 29,Jun,19 09:38

By bikev at 29,Jun,19 07:09 other posts of bikev 
Its my duty to make as many guys cum as I can.

Adult Discussion Forum