Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Nude swimming at YMCA in USA

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #518391 at 02,Jan,20 16:00
50 years ago July staying at the Y in Washington DC, it was steamy hot so I went to the basement pool for a swim; walking in carrying my swimsuit, the attendant said I wouldn't be needing it...swimming was in the nude. It was great and very liberating and as I had a foreskin in those days, I got a lot of stares from many of the other guys, almost all of whom were circumcised. I guess this 'skinny dipping' has now died out...a pity....What experiences have others had?

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   2.What is your favorite activity to do in the NUDE?   3.Swimming Pool - Nude Swiming   4.Nude family   5.Swimming nude  

New Comment

Comments:
By massco at 26,Sep,22 15:34 other posts of massco 
When I was in Jr high we had to swim naked twice a week for gym class. Never understood the reason. Was kind of hard not to walk around with a hard on at that age.
By wycowboy at 26,Sep,22 18:39 other posts of wycowboy 
I bet it was. I had a hard on 90% of the time anyway,

By phart at 10,Sep,22 18:10 other posts of phart 
holy crap
only registered users can see external links
and people wonder why perverts are so common place?
By wycowboy at 10,Sep,22 19:49 other posts of wycowboy 
I doubt that men and boys being naked in a swimming pool has anything to do with someone being a pervert. That's just absurd.
By phart at 10,Sep,22 21:05 other posts of phart 
explain coaches abusing boys and girls then?
By #275407 at 10,Sep,22 22:32
In Japan, the whole family baths naked together, I don't here about abuse there, I think it's just the culture of the people, there's a lot of fucked up Americans, I think they should cut off the testicles of men that abuse little ones. And cut the hands off thieves like other third world countries do. You won't see as much abuse and stealing if that were to happen.
By phart at 10,Sep,22 22:40 other posts of phart 

By wycowboy at 11,Sep,22 13:23 other posts of wycowboy 
If a man is inclined to be a pervert he is going to be one. Just swimming naked with other men and boys isn't going to turn him into one anymore than turn him "gay".
By phart at 11,Sep,22 21:14 other posts of phart 
I won't totally disagree but it is sorda like the candy in front of a baby type thing. If left alone long enough that baby is going to reach for that candy. Temptation=erection =problem.
By wycowboy at 11,Sep,22 23:39 other posts of wycowboy 
I'm sure there was some of that but I never noticed any of it when I was a boy.

By #275407 at 02,Sep,22 17:37
Swimming naked in my pool is allowed
By bella! at 08,Sep,22 18:28 other posts of bella! 
Are you speaking about nude swimming in your pool or the pool at the YMCA?
By #275407 at 09,Sep,22 07:46
My pool, I've never been to a ymca
By bella! at 09,Sep,22 10:59 other posts of bella! 
I figured it was YOUR POOL! YOU, my dear, are going to be a dirty old man when you grow up, if that ever happens!
By #275407 at 09,Sep,22 19:46
Nah, I'll never grow up, I'm always acting like a kid (child))and I luv making people laugh
By bella! at 09,Sep,22 22:21 other posts of bella! 
Are you a Toys-R-Us kid?

By wycowboy at 10,Sep,22 14:23 other posts of wycowboy 
What time should I be over, lol
By #275407 at 10,Sep,22 22:27
I'm allways playing games and acting like I'm 18, and yes, I'm a toys-r-us-kid. I even worked there once

By Dave4851 at 08,Sep,22 18:26 other posts of Dave4851 
Took swim lessons at the Y 70 years ago, all the boys swam nude. Fond memories.

By #672016 at 02,Sep,22 16:08
At Junior School (single sex) in the UK in the '50s we had to swim nude, by headmaster's decision and the boys and parents were happy with the idea. I think some of the masters didn't want to supervise, maybe they felt it was risky for adults to be watching. I'm sure other staff enjoyed it!
We boys, mostly pre-pubescent, were all fascinated to see one anothers' cocks and compare notes. At that time the circ rate was about 50% but I believe it's less now.
Since then I have swum naked in lakes and at the beach when it was isolated enough, or at the official nudist beaches - of which we have several.
Having a pool at home, well of course I always swim nude. You can't beat the soft feel of water all over you and yes, you can have a bit of auto-eroticism if the mood takes you!

By #463848 at 31,Aug,22 08:10
Our scout troop had a private session of naked swimming quite regularly.

By RussinPa at 18,Aug,22 21:06 other posts of RussinPa 
When much younger I was a member of the YMCA, maybe 8-9 years old. At that time you all swam nude. Bunch of little guys swimming nude. Did not think much of it then, but that could probably not happen today. All ages swam nude. My age group was going into the pool area, and a 20+ year old guy was coming out of the pool nude. Nice body and a huge hairy dick. We all looked at him and he smiled. We all looked at his dick and smiled back. I always wondered if the "Y" started me thinking more about other guys.

By PITBULL at 04,Jan,20 15:51 other posts of PITBULL 
I belong to a YMCA in South Carolina. I wish they allow go swim nude. The best part of my swimming there I'll get a hard on after finished swimming

By Alwaysnude at 04,Jan,20 14:21 other posts of Alwaysnude 
as a young boy we used to go YMCA love swimming naked and boners where ok too!

By new2day at 02,Jan,20 17:12 other posts of new2day 
I've read this was commonplace at the YMCA for many years. In many ways it's the perfect and natural way to swim. Sadly we're heading back towards Victorian levels of prudeness and it doesn't happen anymore.

I've been to many swims where you are nude in the pool, naturist/nudist so it's both sexes. Being cicumcised in the UK is fairly uncommon, so I've seen both men and women taking a good look! Once you've swum nude, there's no going back to heavy, clingy swim suits.
By #518391 at 02,Jan,20 18:18
Yes, I love the freedom of skinny-dipping, but rarely get the chance. Where do you swim nude? Yes, the whole scene has changed radically in the past few years- most guys, especially the younger ones, do the towel dance in the change room or most don't even shower after sport.
By new2day at 04,Jan,20 11:02 other posts of new2day 
There is a weekly swim near the British Museum, although I haven't been for years.

By #570308 at 02,Jan,20 18:06
I'm not familiar with the Y. My only experience has been at a beach, gay resort, or at home. Regardless, I'm naked swimming whenever I can...
By #518391 at 02,Jan,20 18:19
you're lucky that you can skinny dip at home.
By #570308 at 02,Jan,20 18:21
Oh, yes. I clean the pool or just enjoy it when it gets really hot.

Adult Discussion Forum