Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Nude swimming at YMCA in USA

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by cutroundhead at 02,Jan,20 11:00  other posts of cutroundhead
50 years ago July staying at the Y in Washington DC, it was steamy hot so I went to the basement pool for a swim; walking in carrying my swimsuit, the attendant said I wouldn't be needing it...swimming was in the nude. It was great and very liberating and as I had a foreskin in those days, I got a lot of stares from many of the other guys, almost all of whom were circumcised. I guess this 'skinny dipping' has now died out...a pity....What experiences have others had?

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   2.Public Nudity   3.What is your favorite activity to do in the NUDE?   4.Swimming Pool - Nude Swiming   5.Friends of opposite sex nude photos  

New Comment

Comments:
By Freddy at 04,Jan,20 10:51 other posts of Freddy 
I belong to a YMCA in South Carolina. I wish they allow go swim nude. The best part of my swimming there I'll get a hard on after finished swimming

By Alwaysnude at 04,Jan,20 09:21 other posts of Alwaysnude 
as a young boy we used to go YMCA love swimming naked and boners where ok too!

By new2day at 02,Jan,20 12:12 other posts of new2day 
I've read this was commonplace at the YMCA for many years. In many ways it's the perfect and natural way to swim. Sadly we're heading back towards Victorian levels of prudeness and it doesn't happen anymore.

I've been to many swims where you are nude in the pool, naturist/nudist so it's both sexes. Being cicumcised in the UK is fairly uncommon, so I've seen both men and women taking a good look! Once you've swum nude, there's no going back to heavy, clingy swim suits.
By cutroundhead at 02,Jan,20 13:18 other posts of cutroundhead 
Yes, I love the freedom of skinny-dipping, but rarely get the chance. Where do you swim nude? Yes, the whole scene has changed radically in the past few years- most guys, especially the younger ones, do the towel dance in the change room or most don't even shower after sport.
By new2day at 04,Jan,20 06:02 other posts of new2day 
There is a weekly swim near the British Museum, although I haven't been for years.

By Sicilian1 at 02,Jan,20 13:06 other posts of Sicilian1 
I'm not familiar with the Y. My only experience has been at a beach, gay resort, or at home. Regardless, I'm naked swimming whenever I can...
By cutroundhead at 02,Jan,20 13:19 other posts of cutroundhead 
you're lucky that you can skinny dip at home.
By Sicilian1 at 02,Jan,20 13:21 other posts of Sicilian1 
Oh, yes. I clean the pool or just enjoy it when it gets really hot.

Adult Discussion Forum