Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Trolls, have no time, patience or tolerance for someone who has an IQ smaller than their penis

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #600270 at 11,May,20 02:12
Just want to put something out there...
My husband and I came to this site to have some fun, nothing more nothing less. Drama free adult time away from the real world. Now it seems that drama has entered that carefree adult time because some immature people who decided to enter the chat room I opened yesterday.
I am not easily intimidated and these little trolls here who act like 10 year olds, and that's giving them alot of credit, need to grow up. Seriously, send someone dirty underware gifts? Childish. Most of us are here for fun and just want to enjoy ourselves with other adults and not have some asinine barge into a chat room and tell someone in there the should kill themselves and tell me that I'm not long for this world. I dont take kindly to threats, and threaten back. To their friends who see this make sure they know that someone with an IQ smaller than their penis has never scared me. I'm posting this to rant and nothing more. Said what I had to say and I'm over it. That is how an actual normal adult acts. Take note kiddos on how to do it, you know act like a normal human being, you're gonna need that for when hit puberty.

Similar topics: 1.penis getting smaller   2.A piece of information for regular trolls   3.You can now change your account name   4.Larger Or Smaller Cocks   5.new group...small cocks rock  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 12,May,20 01:38 other posts of phart 
only registered users can see external links

I never really thought alot about it but I think I see now that several folks on here have read this info and live by it.
By leopoldij at 12,May,20 21:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Thank you for the links. You're a nice guy dude. I don't agree with many of your views, but you're honest. And that's what counts.
By phart at 12,May,20 22:32 other posts of phart 
well, thanks. I have always heard "troll" and knew it was basicly a annoying asshole on the internet.But I decided to dig a bit and when I did I found it to be informative.
Basically anyone can be a troll depending on how they feel or the kind of day they had or whatever.
But some,are naturals.
By leopoldij at 12,May,20 23:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Do you know that the trolls here tell people to go kill themselves, to commit suicide? Loudly and explicitly. And this is cruel, if not illegal.
By #551147 at 13,May,20 00:08
Oh that's rich!

A known troll, amongst other things, commenting on trolls... Here's one you forgot to mention... Go fuck yourself maggot! @ leopoldij
By #574505 at 13,May,20 03:25

That's funny coming from him
By leopoldij at 13,May,20 18:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Humans have overcome huge obstacles because of their power for goodness and persistence. Let this picture below, representing the climbing of mount Everest, remind us this. So we can overcome any misunderstandings, although I do not recall if I have spoken to you much.

By leopoldij at 13,May,20 18:51 other posts of leopoldij 
It looks like you're upset and would like to reverse this by making a gesture of friendship to you, as represented by this beautiful drawing. I do not know who you are, but I hope we can discuss in peace. Thank you.
By #574505 at 13,May,20 21:08
Leo should I post what you did to your
By #275407 at 15,May,20 00:40

By #592419 at 14,May,20 14:27
I don't live too far from you in Lakeland. This site is for exhibitionism. If you want to chat unfortunately you have fake profiles that have nothing else to do except to feel sorry for their dull and useless lives.

However if you are here to exhibit then its awesome.. Your pictures are very nice..

By mr_blue at 13,May,20 13:27 other posts of mr_blue 
I didn't know they measured the intelligence quotient by dicks!!! Thanks for the info

Everyone is a troll on the net at some point...

My comment here is just an example...
By JustWill at 13,May,20 14:22 other posts of JustWill 
For what it is worth: My penis actually has a higher IQ than that possessed by quite a number of this site's members.

My dick is a smartass...
By bella! at 13,May,20 17:00 other posts of bella! 
Your penis is a smartass?

Were you in a coma while you were gone all those months? You don't know your asshole from your elbow or your penis from your ass? YIKES!
By JustWill at 13,May,20 17:26 other posts of JustWill 
I was in a comma.
Just a brief pause between two thoughts.
By bella! at 13,May,20 20:42 other posts of bella! 
This is what I have missed. You are what I have missed!

By mr_blue at 13,May,20 17:22 other posts of mr_blue 
If it can push buttons,it probably has an equivalent skill level too
By JustWill at 13,May,20 17:36 other posts of JustWill 
I push the buttons myself.
My penis just makes sarcastic comments in the background.

By #609291 at 12,May,20 16:09
I hear what u r saying. Lived it before myself herein chat room. Those racist liars should be banned from the site but admins do not seem to care a bit.

By dgraff at 12,May,20 01:59 other posts of dgraff 
I’m a member of all most 7 years and the site has changed very little I see people come and go the best way to survive is to mind your business speak when your spoken to and stay away from the forum and chat rooms or grow a pair and stand up for what you believe in oh and never speak about religion or politics because opinions are like ass holes every body has one and most of them stink

By #616869 at 11,May,20 14:29
Well said DP lets hope the message gets through, although i wouldn't hold my breath, its a shame because i have been on a few sites and its this that drives people away and eventually kills the sites.

By leopoldij at 11,May,20 13:59 other posts of leopoldij 
The trolls, like religious freaks, get happy when someone talks against them.
--------------------------------------- added after 275 hours

By CAT-2 at 11,May,20 04:45 other posts of CAT-2 
Unfortunately there are a few who just like to tear down the civility of the site. Most of us know who these members are. Skittles and Freddy are two. Most of us black list them. You can also ignore or engage them.The last suggestion gets you very little. Hope you enjoy the site.
By leopoldij at 11,May,20 07:38 other posts of leopoldij 
I've seen what they did to her in the chat rooms. She's absolutely right. Unfortunately, it's not just these two above. There are many more who, along with them, have a single goal in life: to troll 24/7.

What they hate is that she's a real woman. They can't stand that. But she's a tough woman and she won't give in.

Adult Discussion Forum