Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Fucking your GF/Wife after another man came inside her?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by epep50 at 11,Feb,21 18:15  other posts of epep50
Anyone else find the idea of sticking your rock hard erection into your gal right after another man blew is load into her? In reality, extremely risky but in fantasy, super hot.

Similar topics: 1.day after sex smell   2.Anal Sex: can you feel him cum inside?   3.Making love to my wife..   4.I let all my friend ride my wife!   5.Is it wrong to fuck your wife's ****?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652979 at 02,Jan,22 13:03
I did that twice. While his cum was still dripping out of her pussy, I fucked her gently and shot my load in her wet pussy.

For her it is not a new experience, having multiple men cumming in her, because she did 7 gamgbangs in her life.

By #652988 at 02,Jan,22 12:55
It good to have another man's cum on your dick and it so wet and I liked it to just knowing that you. are in another man cum on your dick

By MYmonsterANDme at 30,Dec,21 09:05 other posts of MYmonsterANDme 
Never thought about it being hot until I went in to finish right after my buddy and I could feel that heat and sloppyness from his load. Super hot but a rare opportunity for me.

By #652988 at 07,Dec,21 09:56
I have fucked after another man had cum inside her ft

By Jrbowen2016 at 11,Apr,21 14:29 other posts of Jrbowen2016 
Always wanted to I've fucked mine after cuming once and staying hard it does feel good but makes a mess I shoot a huge load

By gayguy at 01,Mar,21 17:59 other posts of gayguy 
I used to suck and lick her first mmmmmmm

By curious10 at 12,Feb,21 13:22 other posts of curious10 
I would love to know anothers sperm is swimming all over my cock while I lay there balls deep inside a sperm filled pussy
By #582289 at 28,Feb,21 19:31
i love that feeling too. a few of his sperm will even make it inside your penis. dreamy!

By #637049 at 28,Feb,21 10:43
I love when my bf slides into another guys creampie.

By cumcouplessa at 14,Feb,21 04:31 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. We had a very long relationship with a very close friend before he immigrated some years back, and as time went by, felt comfortable having sex without protection. I always tried to ensure he went first for this very reason. Nothing on earth felt better than entering wifey after he had left a load in her. Her pussy would feel SO warm and silky, swolen from the sex and orgasm and wet beyond imagination. In fact, sometimes I couldn't hold back and would shoot my own load almost straight away. Got so bad that I would take a tablet before hand just to ensure I could keep going, lol. Best sex I ever experienced. Not so sure I'd like to try it with a stranger though. Takes years to build up to feeling that comfortable with someone.
By leopoldij at 23,Feb,21 18:10 other posts of leopoldij 
What kind of tablet did you take?

By shackles at 23,Feb,21 03:34 other posts of shackles 
So want to do this! Maybe even 2 loads in her!

By Eikenhofman at 22,Feb,21 20:58 other posts of Eikenhofman 
Best feeling ever to fuck a pussy full of cum.

By knewbi at 15,Feb,21 19:20 other posts of knewbi 
Oh hell yes!! Wife and I were swingers and many a time she would spend the evening fucking different guys. There were nights where she did not dump their loads that were deposited in her pussy or ass. When she did this she always requested that I eat her pussy and fuck her with the loads in there...

By #516354 at 12,Feb,21 11:56
Did not fuck my ex wife/Mistress after a guy came in her but had to clean her pussy after a Master came in her.
/blogs/33063.html

By anyfun at 11,Feb,21 23:34 other posts of anyfun 
I've done this. It feels amazing

By german_guy at 11,Feb,21 19:22 other posts of german_guy 
even though I would not go for that it sure is a hot fantasy

Adult Discussion Forum