Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Is anal the same for both genders!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #80059 at 03,Jun,10 19:38
Is anal the same for both male and female as I heard that women have different nerves or sth in there ass! Basically is it the same?

Similar topics: 1.First Anal Sex experience   2.protection for anal   3.First time anal   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #532415 at 14,Dec,18 22:00
Men are better. The feeling is different too...
By #275407 at 15,Dec,18 03:29
How do you know that
By #532415 at 15,Dec,18 07:54
Experience...

By onthelose at 14,Dec,18 21:57 other posts of onthelose 
I have been a bottom on only a few occasions and I liked each time however short it was. I would like to go a little longer than 5 or 10 minutes and see how much I like it then. I have been a top more times then a bottom. It seems most men want to be a bottom. I have cum without touching my dick while being bottomed and I didn't have to worry about Cumming too quick or keeping an erection.

By up-for-it at 14,Dec,18 19:09 other posts of up-for-it 
I think it's personal and not related to gender.
Some people like it a lot, some just don't!

I want to enjoy it, but so far my feeling is: Is that it, really?

By #568920 at 13,Dec,18 04:23
This is due to hormones,if a male will regularly take estrgen pills there asshole sensitivity and athor body parts become more sensitive,also women orgasm is 10 times stronger than male orgasm, women can enjoy inner, outer, clitorical, boobs asshole, and full body orgasms.
By leopoldij at 14,Dec,18 03:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Good point.

By #327529 at 22,Dec,12 18:58
from what I understand after talking to women and then from my own experiences being a man, it is different. I once knew a woman that wanted anal all the time. I knew (and know) that men enjoy mostly because the prostate gets massaged as you're getting fucked though that's not the only reason. The anus and rectum have thousands of nerves and when we (men and women) are sexually excited and have are getting fucked or using a toy, it is all very pleasurable.
Anyhow, I didn't understand at one time how women could enjoy it because I thought it was only because of the prostate that anal was enjoyable. But that's not the case. For us men the prostate is a bonus when we're getting fucked. For women, it's the sensation of having the asshole filled. And most women will rub their pussys as they are getting fucked and have intense orgasms that way. For both men and women, once you're in deep there is that sensation that is exciting. For men, once you get in deep, you're no longer only against the prostate so you feel sensations in many different ways.
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,16 22:46 other posts of leopoldij 
Nice analysis
By #485312 at 13,Aug,16 01:22
yeah, totally different, l think men get the better feelings from it but its still feels great for women too *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum