Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NO PHOTOS???? WTF

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #199159 at 25,Nov,11 13:04
Why is it people set up a profile on here and never add photos? Do they not understand the concept behind this site?

Similar topics: 1.Fans of Bernd8888's photos   2.When You Take Photos Of Yourself , Do you Keep Them After Posting   3.Last chance to see my photos   4.Issues Uploading photos   5.Am I a pervert if I'm a faggot?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Andthisisme at 06,Dec,17 08:43 other posts of Andthisisme 
When I initially signed up my interest was in looking and I had no plans to post photos: just browse for a few days then leave. That was 5 years ago and I started posting almost immediately.
I clearly have an exhibitionist streak but not everyone has that. There are two elements to this site, posting and looking and we all combine those in our own ways. There are more annoying things than people not posrpting.

By #188764 at 25,Nov,11 14:16
Half the appeal of this site is showing of your own cock (hence the name of the site). It's their loss if they don't, but at least I get the enjoyment of them looking at mine and commenting on it.
By RealTitsLover at 21,Jun,17 03:22 other posts of RealTitsLover 
The amount of appeal in showing your genitals depends entirely on the person. I think it's only about 2% of the appeal of this site for me.
By Dev01 at 06,Dec,17 07:22 other posts of Dev01 
🖒

By kebmo at 06,Dec,17 05:53 other posts of kebmo 
There is a setting:

Membership.....Edit account settings.....My pages can be viewed....

Mine is set so that it can only be viewed "by members with photos".

The site is called "Show Your Dick" not "Guess What My Dick Looks Like".

By #532695 at 20,Jun,17 18:16
If the person has private pics, I'll suggest that I'd like to see them too. They've always obliged by sending me a pic or two, or making me a friend so I can see. It's worth the effort, have seen some fine pussies and cocks this way.

By leopoldij at 20,Jun,17 17:33 other posts of leopoldij 
What is even more weird is that some people can't use words such as pussy, cunt, dick, cock, etc., on this sex site, but they speak of vaginas, genitals or penises.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Even though the site is called :show your dick/ cunt " and not "exhibit your copulatory organ if you please ".

By bil47 at 18,Jun,17 23:02 other posts of bil47 
Some guys are afraid of other people (e.g. wife) finding cock pics on the phone or computer. They must not trust themselves to competently cover their tracks.
By bella! at 18,Jun,17 23:07 other posts of bella! 
Isn't just possible that some folks are more "lookers" than "showers". Some folks are not inhibited in any way, they are truly exhibitionists.
By kebmo at 19,Jun,17 02:21 other posts of kebmo 
Boy, those exhibitionists must be real perverts eh?

By leopoldij at 18,Jun,17 19:44 other posts of leopoldij 
Some don't like sex photos. They like photos of their favourite scooter rather, for example.
By kebmo at 18,Jun,17 22:17 other posts of kebmo 
Maybe there's a site called "Show Your Scooter".
By leopoldij at 19,Jun,17 01:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Possible. And it's also possible that some people would show anything but their scooters.

By #485312 at 18,Jun,17 23:45
people are here for different reasons, some like to share pics, some like to look at pics, some want to talk dirty, some want to read stories of what others sex life is like. maybe it should be compulsory to add 5 pics of a sexual nature to enter, especially since it is called 'showitoff', showyourcunt and showyourdick, as much as l don't like close up cock shots, maybe there should be a minimum requirement to enter and perv on others, share and share alike, add pics to see pics, there are so many empty profiles, its annoying to open a page with no pics, or now public pics to see *lix*

By slipper at 28,Nov,11 04:04 other posts of slipper 
I've corresponded with those who just don't have the technology--pure and simple.

Adult Discussion Forum