Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

boners in public showers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #139912 at 29,Jan,12 10:38
Whel, do you det boners in public showers say at the gim?

Similar topics: 1.showers and urinals   2.Awkward boner   3.Shaved men at public gym and showers   4.Rock hard boners   5.PUBLIC SHOWERS!  

New Comment

Comments:
By niginni at 10,Jun,12 17:00 other posts of niginni 
I moved to a country secondary school when I was 14/15, showers were compulsory and naked.
There was a group of the boys had hard or semi hard cocks and they did not worry about it, and would openly check each other cocks, it took me a week or two to get used to this as I tried to hide my hard cock.
My new friend who was always hard and in the changing rooms and did not care who looked at him, saw my hard cock and said to show it off, was great advice to join the growing group of hard cock lol

By #269092 at 03,Jun,12 13:10
i'm shy showing in public shower because my dick is very small when soft.
By spermkiss at 03,Jun,12 17:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Don't be shy. It's fun to look at dicks of all shapes and sizes. Of course the monster cocks get a lot of attention, but the very small ones are just as fastinating. Yours grows to a nice size when it's erect, not huge, but a nice size. I don't know how big (or small) it is when soft, but it would be fun to go into the shower when soft and the while you're there let it get hard. Or if you don't want to show it soft, just go into the shower with an erection.
By #269092 at 04,Jun,12 19:10
show with an erection? no .. no.. as you can see its not big and i dont wanna see guys laughing at my dick.
By spermkiss at 04,Jun,12 23:39 other posts of spermkiss 
If you have the right attitude other guys will NOT laugh at you. Walk into the shower with your dick fully erect and standing proud with an attitude that says "Here's my dick, I like it, I'm proud of it and I've got the balls to show myself fully nude and fully erect." The other men will admire you. Try it and see.

By #267733 at 03,Jun,12 08:14
i often go to nude beaches here in aus, and i must say that i love the thought of people looking at my cock. It makes you feel very proud to have people staring at your cock. quite often ill bet a boner just to show my appreciation too. And your right it is a guy thing not a gay thing.
By spermkiss at 03,Jun,12 17:22 other posts of spermkiss 
'Nice to hear that from a straight man. Yes, most men like to show off their dicks, and they are happy to show them to anyone who wants to look, man, woman, straight or gay. The popularity of this site proves that. After all, a man's dick is his favorite toy and he likes to show it off. If he's not too inhibited he'd also like to play with it with others watching.

And yes, ALL MEN like to look at dicks. Many women do to, but it is not universal with women as it is with men.

By #159671 at 02,Jun,12 04:18
I joined a gym recently, in part because I wanted to enjoy the fringe benifits described here. I was bummed to find out all the showers are seperate. I would have liked soaping up my dick while watching other guys cocks, erect or not. Further, I noticed all the guys around here wrap towels going too or from the showers, damn it!
Well I don't cover up, but then again my dick always seems to shrink incredibly small in 'public', so there ain't much to see here.
I have much more pleasure watching at the nudist places I go to. There seems to be plenty of large and/or pretty cocks to watch, but unfortunately not a lot of boners.
-signed, frustrated cock watcher
By spermkiss at 03,Jun,12 03:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't that the pits? The BEST PART of going to the gym is the communal shower.

By #203783 at 29,Jan,12 13:56
At my schools gym i would get boners all the time just because i was naked and in there with other guys, i'm gay. Soo that was a huge problem for me! I could never control my erections, my dick would just get fully hard by it's self without even feeling horny or aroused! And my dick would stay hard n erect the entire time untill i put my boxerbriefs back on. My erection would go away in about 5 mins or soo after i got my pants back on. I had gym 3 times a week. I was never picked on or messed with when my dick was hard, my class mates would just look real quick and then look away. Some of my class mates would also have boners in the showers and while walking around and most of there erections and dicks looked very similar to mine, most were average and pretty much all of them were circumcised too. I live in the USA. My length is average at 6 inches long but i'm above average in girth/thickness 5.5 inches around I'm pretty thick, checkout my profile
By spermkiss at 29,Jan,12 17:20 other posts of spermkiss 
You did exactly the right thing. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. A spontaneous erection can occur any time and any place and if you get one just carry on with whatever you were doing beforehand. As you noticed, most other guys will pretend not to notice.
By #210331 at 27,May,12 08:40
I remember some gym classes in college, and I didn't even think about it. I saw some guys, in the shower, and were really hard, and I just smiled, if they made eye contact. I'm not gay, but I always thought it was kind of a compliment, if they were hard, and had the courage to make eye contact.

Why are so many guys afraid of a penis?? It isn't like there are bands of militant gay guys, attacking, and raping straight guys!!

Don't be so uptight, and enjoy looking!! There isn't anything wrong with appreciating a nice, erect penis, in the locker room!!
By spermkiss at 29,May,12 19:27 other posts of spermkiss 
It's so nice to hear that from a straight man. I've long contended that all men like to look at other men's dicks.
By #210331 at 02,Jun,12 03:33
I think that MOST guys look, just to see who is bigger, in the locker room!! I was always one of the intellectual guys, and didn't much care about who was bigger, or whatever.

I adore women, and their beautiful, soft curves, but I **** their 'hot/cold' pretentiousness, thinking that they are 'all that' of a big deal.

Why can't a guy, just feel whatever?? I accidentally found a sight (pop-up) for a trannie website, and the 'girl' looked hot, so I clicked on it, and found out that she was 'packin'"!!

Ok, I admit that I was a little nervous, with my Midwestern, conservative upbringing, but it felt so naughty, so bad, and so hot, and exciting, getting off to a 'girl' with a penis!!!

A few days later, a link that was related to that site lead me to showyourdick.org.

Can I still be 'straight' liking getting off to certain pictures of erect penises?

I don't give a sht about labels, but I like meeting others that understand...
By spermkiss at 03,Jun,12 00:39 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, you can still be straight and get off on looking at other guys' dicks. All straight men like to look at dicks. It's a guy thing. You can even like to suck dicks and not have to turn in your straight membership card. There are a lot of straight cocksuckers out there. Are you one?

And for the "chicks with dicks" thing, it's straight guys who get off on them. Very few gay men have the least bit of interest. I sure don't.

By #265444 at 26,May,12 07:43
I'm so glad I have never had to use the showers at school because I just know I would get a boner and I'm afraid I would be the only one. And since my friends and EVERYONE knows I'm gay I don't think they would appreciate it much. But oh well, I've got a pretty big dick so maybe people would like it.
By spermkiss at 29,May,12 19:24 other posts of spermkiss 
So what's wrong with popping a woodie in the showers if everyone already knows you're gay? And yes, you better believe they'd like it. ALL MEN like to look at other men's dicks. And they especially like to look at other men's HARD dicks. Looking at other men's dicks is a GUY thing, not a GAY thing.
By MoeJoe at 31,May,12 09:22 other posts of MoeJoe 
Amen to that.....it's the truth!

By #220845 at 26,May,12 01:53
I had to make a effort to not get hard in the shower at school. But i remember how good it felt to walk into the shower hanging thick and plump secretly checking out my friends bodies.

By #1265 at 06,Apr,12 02:00
I to love walking around my gym shower i love catching guys looking at my dick

By Foreskinlover at 26,Mar,12 10:14 other posts of Foreskinlover 
yep, I lov showing my boner in public showers especially when young men are around. I had my cock waxed the other day and popped a boner then as well, she lovd looking at the hard cock and handling it...precum dripped from my cock.

By #183757 at 28,Feb,12 15:46
I get boners in gyn showers all the time and then people loock at it and it turns me on even mor
By spermkiss at 01,Mar,12 00:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't it fun to get a standing up and throbbing erection in a place where others can see it?

By #139912 at 01,Mar,12 14:56
By spermkiss at 01,Mar,12 19:35 other posts of spermkiss 
When you posted this question a month ago I think that you were worried and concerned about getting an erection in a public shower. Now you've come around to realizing that a lot of men, both gay and straight, get hard in showers and there is nothing wrong with that. Not only that, but it's a lot of fun to show off your hard cock and the other men enjoy looking at it. It's truely a win/win situation.

Maybe we should start a trend in which it is mandatory that every man get an erection when in the shower at his gym.

By #186300 at 11,Feb,12 13:27
The biggest cock ive ever seen in my life was wuen i was about 15 at my local ymca there was a guy about 18 years old or so with his two friends showering nude and he turns around and i see a massive and i mean huuuuug meaty and vieny soft cock just slap his thighs. This thing was almost to his knees flacid. He was facing towards my direction as i found myself picking a shower near him to take a gander at that godlike horse cock. And my eyes were glued to him as the watter rand down his huge balls and cock. His friends took peeks too but they mostly tried to pretend they werent next to a cock probably bigger than all three of us combined. He bent over a few times to get shampoo amd body wash, and i got a full view of the back of his balls and what looked like a third leg hovering over the tile floor. As he got up she started tho apply soap and made his way to his massive cock. He gently cleaned and i kept watching, messmerized. He knew i was watching, and he caught me watching and i was so scared and embarresed as i realized i had a raging hardon, and he gave me a little smile. His friends had already left to dry off so he started to stroke his dick a little almost putting on a show for me. Lifting it up with each stroke and letting the limp meat swing back down to slap his thighs. I had never felt the way i did that day, i was so confused but i knew i wanted to just keep watching. And tried to keep washing myself. He finnished showering bend over to pick up the soap bottles got up said see you dude and walked out with his cock flopping all over the place hitting his thighs with each step. Ever since then ive had a facination with huge cocks but never seen one in person again. Wish i could have done something back then..
By bigone21 at 25,Feb,12 18:38 other posts of bigone21 
fascinating story!! thanks!!

By #139912 at 31,Jan,12 08:04
By spermkiss at 31,Jan,12 17:34 other posts of spermkiss 
So does that big grin mean that the next time you go to your gym you are going to strip nude, get a big hard-on and walk around the locker room and showers with a big grin on your face while you show off your erection. I certainly hope so.
By #139912 at 02,Feb,12 09:51
By spermkiss at 02,Feb,12 17:04 other posts of spermkiss 
I take it that means "yes". Where's your gym, I want to go?
By #139912 at 03,Feb,12 13:20
in Maribor
By spermkiss at 03,Feb,12 17:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Rats! That's a little too far for me to travel to. But do enjoy showing off your erection at the gym. Not only will you enjoy it, but the other guys there will too. See my comment to AverageAce89 below.

By #230283 at 03,Feb,12 14:38
Didn't get hard too much but i did get boners once in a while and when i did alot of the guys and my friends would be surprised by how much my cock actually grew in size! My first time being naked with other men in the locker room was weird and i was always soft. Some of the guys would giggle a bit when ever they saw my bushy 2" inch cock which was barely visible because of my huge bushy pubes. Soo it looked more like 1" inch When i finally got comfortable being naked with other guys in the locker room, then one day it happened and i got a rock hard boner!!! The guys next to me showering said "damn, I didn't know you were that big"! I was hard at 6" inches from being 2" inches soft! Since then when ever i was 2" inches soft i was never picked on or laughed at again. All i needed to do to shut them up was spawn a 6 inch boner, also considering that over half of the guys in there had average cocks, made me feel normal and happy. My growth always impressed my friends too and i love it!
By spermkiss at 03,Feb,12 17:07 other posts of spermkiss 
'Just went to your page and saw both the hard and soft photos. Yes, you are definately a "grower" and you have a very good attitude about that. You have turned what some might think of as a liability into a major asset.

As you have discovered, all guys like to look at other guys' dicks, not just gay guys. And guys especially like to look at hard dicks and to watch a soft dick grow into a standing up and throbbing hard dick. It's a guy thing. So keep on dropping your pants, showing yourself off and getting erections for your own and others enjoyment.

By spermkiss at 30,Jan,12 21:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Another way to approach this issue is to just enjoy getting an erection and enjoy showing it off. It's fun.

Adult Discussion Forum