Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Importance of penis size

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #279918 at 08,Jul,12 13:11
The size of my Penis does not affect my thoughts.I'm about 6 inches firm ,it works well.Are more people like me ,I mean as far as importance of size is concerned

Similar topics: 1.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL?   2.whats your ideal penis size........and honestly   3.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL be honest?   4.Ladies: Rate my penis size   5.the SYD PENIS SIZE survey  

New Comment

Comments:
By #397780 at 08,Jun,13 07:41
THIS IS FOR ALL US GUYS WHO HAVE SMALLER DICKS.WE WERE BORN WITH WHAT WE HAVE.WE DIDNT ASK FOR A SMALLER COCK IT JUST HAPPENS.THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF OUR DICKS ARE LOOSE WHORES ANYWAY,WE DONT NEED THEM CUZ THERES PLENTY OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT DONT CARE ABOUT THE SIZE.IF YOU CAN WORK IT RIGHT THEN THATS ALL THAT MATTERS .MY DICK IS ONLY 6in. AND IVE NEVER HAD ANY COMPLAINTS CUZ I KNOW HOW TO USE IT. IVE HAD CHICS HOOKED ON ME CUZ IM GOOD WITH MY DICK.I HAVE 3 KIDS CUZ OF MY LITTLE DICK.SO FOR ALL YOU STUPID FUCKS THAT CARE,WE DONT DONT CARE ABOUT YOU SO FUCK OFF!!!
By #364116 at 21,Jun,13 15:23
6 inches is the new small?
By #62846 at 07,Jul,13 07:47
6" is very small. I cann`t make sex with it
By #400852 at 31,Aug,14 12:02
you must not know how to use it then,if you read 5 to 6 inches is the normal cock size,anything over that is considered above average,a woman is not but so deep and most would tell you they would rather be tickled than stabbed to death,just saying,your cock is plenty big just use it.

By bigone21 at 24,Jun,13 22:35 other posts of bigone21 
well, if you write in capitals you're actualy screaming your message..! that hard to take?

some people like a big cock, a small cock, or don't even care! what's it to you?

if you have thoughts like: "THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF OUR DICKS ARE LOOSE WHORES ANYWAY,WE DONT NEED THEM CUZ THERES PLENTY OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT DONT CARE ABOUT THE SIZE", be careful on this site! there are some big-dick-lovers and BIG dicks here!

if that's frustrates you, go to smallpenis.org. NO big dicks and NO big-dick-lovers allowed!!

By small_dik at 31,Aug,14 22:40 other posts of small_dik 
Men who think they're small at six inches (hard) have Small Penis Syndrome. only registered users can see external links

By #363677 at 06,Aug,13 19:09
Most Girls On Here Says That For Crazy Sex Especially With Multiple Women U Meed At Very Minimim 7" And For Pleasuring A Girl 6" In small
By #407908 at 06,Aug,13 19:20
True. I did see that most of the women (60% or so) posted on their profiles that you need 7" for crazy sex with multiple women.

By #407908 at 07,Aug,13 05:40
And the hell with this bullshit science that 85% of all statistics are made up on the fly. If tuned-in guys like carl and I know the mindset of the girls here, you all are best served by listening and paying attention!

By bigone21 at 06,Aug,13 21:47 other posts of bigone21 
not everybody can offer the biggest dick in town! it's THAT easy! some guys are small or medium or just slightly big...

and that is 90% of the guys..!

By #363677 at 06,Aug,13 19:10
Yes Anything Around 6 Inches Or Less Is Considered Small now
By #407908 at 06,Aug,13 19:17
I'm "average" (6 inches) and am content and satisfied with my size and sex life.

By WristThick at 04,Aug,13 08:05 other posts of WristThick 
As a wise woman once said, "Size doesn't matter to me. It matters to my vagina."

By Bendy at 04,Aug,13 01:45 other posts of Bendy 
. Anyone else flimsier like me when it's erect?

By Bendy at 23,Jul,13 07:48 other posts of Bendy 
And u don't want it so big that it can't get as stiff as normal... Mine is too big , and it's flimsy and bends when it's erect...

By bigone21 at 23,Jun,13 22:15 other posts of bigone21 
stop whining and make some use of what you've got while it still works!!
By #384365 at 25,Jun,13 17:57
I think your partner's feelings and experience MUST be taken care of and enhanced if possible. This is not whining. It is sheer manners, consideration, humanity and kindness.
By bigone21 at 25,Jun,13 18:21 other posts of bigone21 
manners, consideration, humanity and kindness are needed all of the time, and also on this subject, sure!

By bigone21 at 24,Jun,13 22:57 other posts of bigone21 
come on people... we al KNOW size DOES matter!

i know a LOT of guys get off on that! how do i know? i fill their mouths while they try to eat me to the balls!

NEVER is a guy a great guy because he hes a big one. and NEVER is a guy a great guy because he has a small one!

better a small that works? how about a big that works?

please deal with it and have fun with your small, average or big dick!! use it, use your tongue, fingers and all the imagination you've got to be the best lover you can be!

By #159671 at 13,Jun,13 00:50
I know a lot of people say cock size is not so important, I for one don't discriminate based on size - I suck anything that is clean. For one thing, a smaller cock is easier to suck without gagging on it!

But the overwhelming evidence shows that dicks that appear larger are more sought after. Just look at the most popular pictures on this site - virtually all of them are gigantic looking! I'll admit it even impresses me, but so does a thick one or just one with a really well lit photo.

Also, I like to read craigslists for entertainment mostly. There are so many ads from both women and men that specifically state they will only respond to cocks that are 7,8 or even larger. I expect they have trouble getting them, but it is clear to me that most people will prefer a larger cock, in spite of them saying otherwise.

Just for fun, I photoshopped one of my pix just to see what I would look like with a gigantic boner. Even though it is obviously fake...and I even say so in the comments (though the site deletes them occasionally), that one FAKE picture gets more hits than almost all the other 60 pictures on here.

Sad but true, sad because my cock is only an average sized six-incher.

By #63505 at 10,Jul,12 04:49
As long as her vagina doesn't have an echo, it should be fine. Other than that, you can't change what you have. I love big cocks because I like the pain. But an average size cock can do the job too.
By #42017 at 10,Jul,12 06:18
what's an 'echo'?
By #146804 at 10,Jul,12 10:42
An echo. When sound bounces back. Indicating it is so large shouting into it would cause an echo. I can't believe I had to just define echo...
By #4222 at 09,Jun,13 19:43
like a truck in a tunnel... hahahaha
By Odin_york_pa at 09,Jun,13 22:39 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

By bigone21 at 09,Jun,13 22:14 other posts of bigone21 
it's useless to have an IQ of 160 and not be a nice and caring person;

it's useless to have the body of a body-builder and not be a nice and caring person;

it's useless to have all the money in the bank and not be a nice and caring person;

it's useless to have a big fat dick and not be a nice and caring person;

but it don't hurt to have to have a big fat dick!

By WristThick at 18,Jul,12 23:42 other posts of WristThick 
It isn't important until a woman has great sex with a big dicked guy who knows what he's doing. After that they won't go back. At least that's been my experience.

The good news is that a woman has to do A LOT of fucking to find a cock that's substantially bigger than average.

By MoeJoe at 18,Jul,12 18:08 other posts of MoeJoe 
Penis size is important only those people who make it important....on it's own, penis size is totally unimportant.

By #217586 at 11,Jul,12 00:44
I used to worry about size. I'm 5 1/2. But the older I get and the more experience I have the less I worry about it. My current GF is happy and that is all that matters. You can't change it anyway. That being said if magically I could wake up tomorrow with a nice 7in. well......?
By #218130 at 18,Jul,12 17:51
Well said

By #218130 at 18,Jul,12 17:51
Well said

By phil at 18,Jul,12 17:36 other posts of phil 

By Ray10754 at 08,Jul,12 14:01 other posts of Ray10754 
What I have has been with me all my life and as of yet I havnt had any complaints And even if I did It wouldnt be a bother to me! Just shows that the other person is shallow!

Adult Discussion Forum