Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Decisions, decisions

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #34232 at 30,Oct,09 20:29
Hey,

I'm thinking of shaving my pubes. Check my profile for pics. Just wondering if trimming parts or shaving it all would be better.

Matches

Similar topics: 1.BAN ALL ANONYMOUS   2.Boobs or Ass?   3.best friends wife   4.The Saggy Granny- and her poor decisions on the site   5.Ai Advancements  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 03,Mar,10 07:15 other posts of spermkiss 
I've said this numerous times before so those members who have already read this please forgive me.
Every man should at least once in his life let his beard grow out, just to see what it's like. And every man should at least once in his life shave his entire body from the neck down, just to see what it's like.
So, yah, shave it all off. If you don't like being hairless it'll grow back.

By #6236 at 01,Mar,10 16:26
just do half then you can take pics from either side and make all happy i just had to please forgive me

By sailor at 01,Mar,10 14:23 other posts of sailor 
Try trimming , see how you like it. Then keep trimming and shaving. Find what you like. A little hair trimmed above may look good on you.

By spermkiss at 27,Feb,10 20:32 other posts of spermkiss 
Shave it all off and see how you like it (I'm guessing you will). If you don't like it, the hair will grow back.

By Vita at 27,Feb,10 10:40 other posts of Vita 
A little shave ! !

By MoeJoe at 27,Feb,10 10:26 other posts of MoeJoe 
Go totally smooth to see how you like it...they will grow back if you don't!

By pifad at 27,Feb,10 08:27 other posts of pifad 
Is up to you pal. Personally, I like guys who keep their pubes intact. Just my opinion.

Adult Discussion Forum