Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

FORUM threads that start with "I'm not gay..."

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89828 at 12,Aug,12 15:12
"...BUT I really like to (insert homosexual act of your choice here)!" REALLY crack me up!

They kind of imply that, to the guy who starts the thread, being GAY is a bad thing, but (insert homosexual act of your choice here) is a completely non-gay thing to do.

Similar topics: 1.I Do Not Like This Topic...   2.All this damn silliness...   3.Why is admin deleting threads from this forum   4.HETERO!! yeah... right!!   5.Internet Trolls....  

New Comment

Comments:
By #267489 at 13,Aug,12 02:29
Well the definition of homosexual is often used wrong. Just because you would have gay sex doesn't mean your gay, just like men who are married to women who really are homosexual, well it doesn't make them straight.
By #201583 at 13,Aug,12 04:07
Curtesy of Merriam-Webster, just in case.

Definition of HOMOSEXUAL

1: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex

2: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex

Definition of BISEXUAL

1 a: possessing characters of both sexes : hermaphroditic b: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes

2: of, relating to, or involving both sexes

Definition of HETEROSEXUAL

1 a: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward the opposite sex b: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of opposite sex

2: of or relating to different sexes

By #89828 at 13,Aug,12 13:27
Okay...this thread took a sudden "serious" tone.

You are right, it doesn't make them straight...but your argument doesn't hold water because the gay guys you mention weren't "straight" when they got married.

The "definition of homosexuality" defense is a disingenuous and hair-splitting argument which is frequently used by people who behave in a homosexual fashion but, because they believe that there is something inherently "wrong" with homosexuality, they play a semantic game to avoid "being gay/bi". These same people choose to ignore the part of the definition that says that homosexuality is having sex with some one of the same gender. Words mean what they mean; you can't alter the definitions to fit your own interpretation (or desire), or language will fall apart.

The "I suck a lot of dicks, but it isn't gay/bi because I am not attracted to men" argument is as silly as saying: "I shop-lift all the time, but I am not a thief because those big companies can afford to lose a few small items."
Like the old saying says: "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and sucks cock like a duck...it's a gay duck!"
By #201583 at 13,Aug,12 19:21
Thank You! Though I already knew you are on the level.

By just16cm at 13,Aug,12 17:25 other posts of just16cm 
Does it make me gay if...

...I like your sense of humor?

By #134591 at 13,Aug,12 06:15
i think we're all actually BI.
By MoeJoe at 13,Aug,12 08:53 other posts of MoeJoe 
We are sexual.....

By #201583 at 12,Aug,12 16:17
"Im not gay, but..." I was just pondering if a straight married man would be gay if he doesn't kiss his wife. Or the straight guy who has never had a girl to kiss.
It is hard for me to trust someone who can't be honest with themselves. Denial, no integrity and zero courage. I mean how hard is it to tell a bunch of people that one will never meet that one is as closet bisexual or a closet gay.

By #284234 at 12,Aug,12 15:21
like im not gay right but i have always wanted to be gang-banged by 10 guys....that sought of thing
By #89828 at 12,Aug,12 15:24
Yes. Because, by saying that you're not gay up front, it makes the gang-bang a TOTALLY straight activity. Like getting together with a bunch of friends to watch football, only with a lot of blowjobs and butt-fucking during commercials...
By #284234 at 12,Aug,12 15:25
dude its totally straight as-long as u dont kiss
By #89828 at 12,Aug,12 15:26
Damn straight! Kissing is SO fuckin' GAY...
By bella! at 12,Aug,12 15:28 other posts of bella! 
What kind of kissing? Is it kissing on the lips?
By #284234 at 12,Aug,12 15:31
two men kissing on the lips is way gayer than on the dick
By #89828 at 12,Aug,12 15:34
LIP kissing is GAY. DICK kissing is just being friendly...
By bella! at 12,Aug,12 15:48 other posts of bella! 
Thanks for clarifying that for me!

By bella! at 12,Aug,12 15:21 other posts of bella! 
Yep, those topics just make me go, hmmmm.........

Adult Discussion Forum