Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

My craving for cock is growing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #67735 at 19,Jan,13 06:13
Oh god I want to suck a dick so bad. When I'm jerking off to blowjob videos, I imagine the woman pulling the dick out of her mouth and passing it to me. I totally love women but I can't deny my craving for a nice cock in my mouth, even swallowing every last drop of his warm load just to see the look of satisfaction of his face.

Similar topics: 1.At what age does the cock stop growing?   2.shave or wax?   3.Growing out my bush tell me if you like   4.When you were growing up or even now : when you went to the gym or pool did you ever felt in awe at a guy that had a big cock ?   5.**You know you're old ....**  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 28,Dec,23 15:00 other posts of wycowboy 
I'll let anyone suck my cock. Man, woman, trans, I don't care. A blow job is a blow job.

By Small4inch at 28,Dec,23 13:58 other posts of Small4inch 
I feel the same way. Been a long time since I sucked
one.

By Canaus01 at 28,Dec,23 01:16 other posts of Canaus01 
I enjoy a nice hard pole cock also. It's been a while since I've held or sucked another man's cock, but the craving doesn't stop.

By thebeewolf at 25,Dec,22 17:22 other posts of thebeewolf 
I feel bad for guys in your situation. That's why I always unzip for them and let them do what they must. I think of it as feeding the hungry.
By spermkiss at 26,Dec,22 17:28 other posts of spermkiss 
The cocksuckers of this world thank you for making your cock available and for giving them [us] your loads of man juice.
By thebeewolf at 01,Jan,23 17:00 other posts of thebeewolf 
The cocksuckers of the world can show all their gratitude with their mouths on my penis.
By spermkiss at 04,Jan,23 20:40 other posts of spermkiss 
It would be our pleasure.

By knewbi at 03,Jan,23 18:33 other posts of knewbi 
I felt that way for a few years and finally told myself that If I did not try it I would always be disappointed. But if I tried it and did not like it, at least I would know. Turns out that I love it. While I am not attracted to men, I am sexually attracted to them. As a matter of fact. I love women and love sex with them. But if there were two sex partners for the night and one was a man while the second a woman, it would take one heel of a sexy woman to beat out the guy. Generally, give me a stiff cock over a juicy pussy any day. So... get out there and find some cocks to suck!! If you don't you will regret if the rest of your life.

By #463848 at 29,Dec,22 11:11
It is a long time since I gave another male a wank and it would be good to find someone who would visit me and become a regular wank buddy. I do so want to have again another male's dick in my hand.

By spermkiss at 26,Dec,22 17:26 other posts of spermkiss 
It's been nine years since you posted this. Have you sucked a cock yet?

By #683945 at 25,Dec,22 12:03
I'm 60 years old and it seems like the older I get the more I want to suck cock and swallow cum, while I get buttfucked with at least a 10 cock, I love being feminine and filled with hot cum.

By LGA6969 at 08,Jun,22 21:46 other posts of LGA6969 
I am definitely a cockman

By #667453 at 08,Jun,22 21:35
Lust for a man is amazing

By #310827 at 19,Jan,13 06:20
oh i know the feeling!!
By #67735 at 19,Jan,13 06:42
You consider yourself straight right? I held a friend's cock a long time ago and all I wanted to do was put it in my mouth, too bad I froze.
By #310827 at 19,Jan,13 06:44
I love cock but am not attracted to men otherwise
By #67735 at 19,Jan,13 07:04
Same, my idea of having a relationship with another man is limited to sexual desire
By cruz69696969 at 15,Jul,17 02:44 other posts of cruz69696969 
Same too, but I think cocks are so beautiful

By spermkiss at 19,Jan,13 21:36 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you're a good looking guy. If you want to suck a cock, put yourself out there. You won't have any trouble at all finding a guy you can suck off and he'll probably return the favor.

So do it. You'll be glad you did. It will make you a better man.

Adult Discussion Forum