to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

communal changing rooms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #342223 at 09,Mar,13 09:49
anybody else like letting it all hang out in changing rooms???
I was at health spar yesterday & when I went to use the pool there were about 5 older gents, must have been in their 70s just chatting & wondering around fully naked. I have to say I had more than a few sneaky peeks!! they all had shrivelled acorns but no hang ups about being nude so good on em. I have to say I soon joined in & it made me spend more time than usual with my cock out! towelling dry then under the shower & having a piss! lol. So I was just wondering if there are others who enjoy a bit of public showing??

Similar topics: 1.changing rooms   2.Cameras or security in Changing rooms   3.Communal showers at the gym   4.Would you join a gym if it had coed showers and locker rooms   5.Wrong changing rooms.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #202392 at 20,Mar,20 21:09
I do! I always strip down as soon as I can and stay naked as long as I can in changing rooms and try to be in full veiw

By overeight at 19,Mar,20 00:06 other posts of overeight 
Never really one to either worry about being naked in front of guys or bothered by I either. However I did ho to a motorcycle event a few times and it had a communal shower. You might be next to a guy or a girl. I got a nice hard cock a few times in there and got a few nice handjobs and blow jobs too even got a piece of ass once while everyone else watched it was pretty much just a free for all

By Rudeboy1977 at 16,Mar,20 10:19 other posts of Rudeboy1977 
I used to enjoy wandering around the locker room at my old gym, and I was was always very thorough in the shower, although I never came. I took this photo a few years back - I'm not sure I would risk playing with a camera in a locker room these days:

By beaker90 at 11,Mar,20 14:21 other posts of beaker90 
I wander around the gym locker room naked every morning. I love being naked in front of other guys.

By #64328 at 16,Mar,20 07:08
I always did too. I got a thrill when I saw others looking at mine. I was always a peeler too

By #611811 at 15,Mar,20 20:52
In nudist clubs, changing rooms are communal in every sense - men and women of all ages as well as children of all ages and both sexes. It feels totally natural.

Once, I, my wife, young daughter and son showered in the same cubicle as a woman and her family. Not even an event to remark on in a sun club
By new2day at 15,Mar,20 21:52 other posts of new2day 
I agree, open showers are the norm at naturist clubs and nobody bats an eye, it's just so normal in that environment. I've often showered next to male, female, young & old. Used to be same in male changing rooms/showers, kind of miss that feeling of freedom and being uninhibited.

By #612667 at 11,Mar,20 04:08
Im not the biggest dick on the block but never been afraid to have my junk out in changerooms at local gym or local pool its totaly natural i dont think anyone should be shy bout havn there bits out

By #64328 at 12,Feb,20 16:48
I've never been embarrassed by being seen naked, actually the total opposite. I grew up in a time were communal shower and changing room was all there was and trough style urinals were the norm and individual urinals had no dividers. It was always a thrill that others could look and I know I always looked at other too. It was a thrill for sure and I think most guys think so, whether they would admit it is a totally diffrent thing.

By #298293 at 09,Mar,13 19:35
I love showing off at the gym, I'm not the biggest built guy by far but my cock size isn't too bad and most other guys there are much smaller.

One funny time, I had just got out the shower after a work out and was changing next to this bloke. I took my towel off to put my boxers on and he muttered under his breath "fuckin lucky bastard" but I don't think I was meant to hear
By spermkiss at 09,Mar,13 20:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Next time you change next to him be sure you have a hard-on when you do it.
By #298293 at 09,Mar,13 22:33
That would be so awesome, although he'd prob twat me, my gym is in Croydon after all
By spermkiss at 09,Mar,13 23:06 other posts of spermkiss 
So don't men in Croydon get erections?

By earthy at 12,Feb,20 03:37 other posts of earthy 
I've thought the same thing but never said it out loud

By earthy at 12,Feb,20 02:56 other posts of earthy 
I'm usually embarrassed but love it anyway. Just being seen naked is a turn on

By #518391 at 11,Feb,20 10:31
It's true that older guys aren't shy about being nude in the change room...that;'s how we were brought up; but the new 'snowflake' culture means that most younger guys are terrified of their tackle being seen in the chnage room. And, yes, newer facilities don't have communal showers. It's not a matter of 'showing off' but just doing what is natural...you'd strip off and walk nude into the shoiwer at home, so why not also when you're at the gym or sports club?

By new2day at 10,Feb,20 15:39 other posts of new2day 
Most changing rooms have private shower cubicles now, so its rare to see anyone naked, at least that's my experience over the past decade or so. About 20 years ago my regular gym had gang showers, so it was common to see people wander about naked.

I quite enjoy the freedom, so I'm happy to be naked and use the showers, but often find myself conforming to the masses and covering up with a towel.

By #463848 at 10,Feb,20 14:20
I am not shy in the changing rooms. However, there are some voyeurs about. Sitting on the seats under the clothing hooks. Usually with a towel over their thighs. I always go to use the spot next to them and you can usually see what they are hiding.

By Alwaysnude at 10,Feb,20 14:17 other posts of Alwaysnude 
URL=//showitoff.org/mkin7x7i7brhpic.html][/URL] I love being naked at the gym showing off my little cock

By #361268 at 10,Mar,13 10:08
I am always naked in saunas i go on there naked days and you can spend all day naked with guys and all so have some fun it's a pity that there are many younger guys there

By #342223 at 09,Mar,13 20:11
seems it's not just me that likes a bit of public showing off! lol.
it's interesting seeing all the different sizes & shapes, one of the old boys had literally no shaft whatsoever but the biggest bell end I've ever seen !! it was like a big fat bell!!! spose the challenge is trying to get a picture in there???
By #298293 at 09,Mar,13 20:16
I've tried but can't turn off the sound of my camera on my BB, I even bought an app with fking thing didn't work
By #342223 at 09,Mar,13 20:22
ha ha denied
By spermkiss at 09,Mar,13 20:33 other posts of spermkiss 
No, it is not just you. Most men like to show themselves off. The popularity of this site proves that.

By spermkiss at 09,Mar,13 19:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Kick it up a bit and get a hard-on in the shower or changing room. It's really fun to watch guys pretend not to notice.

By notnow at 09,Mar,13 18:35 other posts of notnow 
I do it all the time at the spa , show it off a bit

By spermkiss at 09,Mar,13 17:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Hanging out nude in the changing room and showering with other men in the communal showers is the best part of going to a pool or gym. It's a lot of fun to show off your stuff and a lot of fun to check out the other guys. The camaraderie of being nude with other men cannot be beat.

Adult Discussion Forum