pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

changing rooms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #27233 at 07,Apr,11 11:39
I go to the local sportscentre either to use the gym or to have a swim ,but its afterwards i enjoy its going back into the changing rooms to get out of my sweaty clothes or my wet trucks its taking of that last bit off and standing there naked so others can look on sometime i have a long slow shower or i towel dry my hair and upper body whilst leaving my cock in full view for others to see i get a buzz and turned on to know that other are looking its not all one way i do look at other guys cocks as well. so my question to all you out there do you do the same when your in the changing rooms or do you just get dressed as quickly as you can and get out of there.

Similar topics: 1.Locker Rooms   2.communal changing rooms   3.Cameras or security in Changing rooms   4.Story's Public incidents   5.Wrong changing rooms.  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 14,Sep,23 15:15 other posts of wycowboy 
Our local pool has an open changing area and also showers. It isn't unusual to see naked men and boys in it. I've even seen men with their small daughters naked in it. I always enjoy seeing and being seen nude men in there and have been known to get a semi and, at times, a full rock hard erection depending on what there is to see. I do always control it when there are young girls in there with dad.

By Cummingforyou at 14,Sep,23 03:56 other posts of Cummingforyou 
Was in Finland on an exchange program and decided to visit a spa and sauna. I always loved changing rooms stripping off and seeing others naked whiles exposing my penis to all. But Finland added a new dimension. The sauna has rules that no swimwear allowed into them so you had to go naked . Always loved dropping my swimsuit being naked in the shower with many others and waking in to the sauna with my penis swinging around and others the same

By Horny247 at 13,Sep,23 00:34 other posts of Horny247 
My local pools changing area was very open but would still see naked men despite kids being there.

There was one corner almost boxed in by lockers with another shower area. Me and a friend once walked into there and turned into the shower area. Next thing 2 guys showered either side of us.

Being young we still had our shorts on. My mate rushed out from the guy next to him clearly playing with himself. Alone I bit the bullet and pulled down my swim shorts.

Another guy entered telling the one to pack it in as the boy had run out as quickly as possible.

I know I'm being watched as I started to lather up the shower gel. Asked to share rhe guy takes the bottle and pours it onto his cock. I looked at his fully grown man cock, got covered with the gell. He was huge especially compared to my younger and still developing dick.

Nervous and alone I copied him as he stood next to me. Lathered up I started touching myself until I was hard. Turning around with back to the wall, I closed my eyes knowing all 3 were looking.

Being young it didn't take long until I cum, quickly grabbing my shorts and walking out as the post cum nerves took over.
By #662360 at 13,Sep,23 07:45
When I was in my teens I was so easily sexually aroused the mere act of getting naked to change in a changing room together with older men would get me up rock hard erect. Sometimes in those changing rooms I saw older men get erect and I knew it was from seeing me naked. A couple of times I found myself alone in there with an older man and he asked me if I wanted a hand job but I was too nervous.

By Cummingforyou at 09,Sep,23 03:16 other posts of Cummingforyou 
Was in Finland and went to many spas with saunas of course the rule is you have to shower and enter the sauna naked . I loved pulling my swimwear of and exposing myself and watching others doing the same . With so many different penises on show young old hairy shaved cut uncut some slightly getting hard. Was great and visited many

By #699038 at 05,Sep,23 13:59
I trained at local gym for 12 years after work out i always enjoyed letting other guys get good look when i would go down for spa and sauna and shower after workout
By tb1 at 05,Sep,23 18:30 other posts of tb1 
I like what I see, I’ll bet other guys did too

[deleted image]
By #699038 at 06,Sep,23 07:55
Yeh i did end up suckn off one of the guys from gym there were about 8 bi guys that trqined at gym but they were all in closet i found out bout one when i sucked him off by accident on purpose then after that i figured who the others were some them had dam nice cocks

By #662360 at 05,Sep,23 20:51
A cock like you show in your pictures would be worth seeing, especially erect!
By #699038 at 06,Sep,23 07:49
Yeh it better in person than pictures although pics are good never as good as in person

By jocstfr at 05,Sep,23 17:58 other posts of jocstfr 
I’ve been to public showers where guys, usually older guys, literally start jerking off while looking at my cock. I pretend not to notice at first but then I’ll just put on a show because my cock will start to grow from the attention. I Al flattered by it and welcome the attention.

By Mynakedcock at 15,Mar,23 16:26 other posts of Mynakedcock 
When I visit a gym or swimming pool I will always get undressed before I do anything else, so I am naked whilst looking for a free locker or to retrieve my clothes after a workout or swim.
If no one else is in the changing rooms I will hang around naked until someone does come in and by then I will probably have a hard on for them to see.
By tb1 at 15,Mar,23 18:51 other posts of tb1 
Impressive you are m8

By PITBULL at 02,Mar,23 16:35 other posts of PITBULL 
when I was around 16 I went to JC Penney changing room and the store salesman was outside the dressing room the entire time. I open the curtain and exposed myself on underwear. I remember the underwear was a yellow bikini and my pubes were sticking out of my underwear. The young salesman stares at my bulge.

By nekekal at 26,Feb,23 19:48 other posts of nekekal 
I go to my locker, get undressed, pick up my towel and casually walking to the showers letting my big cock swing around free. Feels good. It is a common shower area. Big tile room with a lot of showers.

I take a long shower and soap my cock and balls fully. This always makes my cock hard and I enjoy the hot soapy water and hands rubbing my cock. By the time I get done, my cock is pretty hard.

I then go out to the dry off area and dry everything, including my hard cock and balls. Then I walk naked back to my locker, unlock it and sit on my towel on a bench. Then get dressed and leave.

I don't know if anyone has enjoyed the show as much as I enjoyed showing.
By #662360 at 26,Feb,23 20:08
I’d enjoy watching the show, especially your hard up cock swinging stiffly with your strides. Always like seeing a hard on in the changing room.
By nekekal at 27,Feb,23 06:17 other posts of nekekal 
I hope someone enjoyed seeing my big hard cock. But no one ever commented on it, either positive or negative.
By PITBULL at 02,Mar,23 00:56 other posts of PITBULL 
I like the locker room when a man is getting the boner. That happened to me last week. I was naked and the guy next to me was getting hard
By nekekal at 02,Mar,23 03:17 other posts of nekekal 
It is nice running around naked and getting a hard on in a group of guys. I did it whenever I could.

By #662360 at 24,Feb,23 08:08
I use a gym in the building where I work. In the changing room when I get naked I think about sex so my cock starts to rise and looks bigger but not full erect. In the shower cubicle I often get full up erect and have a soap-lubed wank. The showers have translucent glass doors so a casual observer can see there’s a naked man in there but wouldn’t see I’m masturbating. But just enough is visible through the glass that someone really interested could guess. A couple of times when I’ve stepped out after a shower wank it’s been obvious a guy outside has been watching me.

By #202392 at 15,Jan,20 22:16
When changing in a locker room I always get naked and stay that way as long as I can. Walk slowly to the shower, take a long slow shower, slowly dry off and then stand there naked organizing my clothes and things before I start dressing and procrastinate as much as I can to leave my penis in full view before I get dressed

By #148031 at 11,Apr,11 06:31
when i go to the gym i walk around the changing room naked im not huge but im just fine with what im packing.Most of the guys at my gym are around the same size and they walk around the changing room nude too.
By spermkiss at 11,Apr,11 17:12 other posts of spermkiss 
It's great to hang out nude with other men. Most men feel that way.
By #135540 at 11,Apr,11 17:52
Yes, I think it is the male camaraderie. It is not just for gay men either, right?
By spermkiss at 12,Apr,11 00:42 other posts of spermkiss 
No, it is not just gay and bi men, though as James T said, we have more fun. And yes, it's the male camaraderie of being nude with other men. There is something about being nude with other guys that brings us closer together.

By #518391 at 15,Jan,20 11:58
that's the way it should be

By #65952 at 09,Apr,11 11:46
i get changed as quick as possible and try to hide in showers, my dick is smaller than normal after any sort of activity so don't hang around
By 3fdfd at 20,Nov,16 20:09 other posts of 3fdfd 
Your dick certainly doesn't look small to me

By #451615 at 17,Nov,16 05:45
I usually get turned on if I'm walking around a locker/shower room naked so I tend to cover up. Don't mind taking a sneak peek of someone trying to be discrete, if they ain't being discrete then I'm gonna look.

By #519017 at 16,Nov,16 21:09
I like being seen naked and seeing naked guys in the changing room. Sometimes I masturbate in the shower there. The door is frosted glass so I can't be seen clearly but anyone who's interested might see enough to guess what' I'm doing!

By #64328 at 16,Nov,16 19:48
Being exposed to others at the gym is always a thrill. I have even got a comment from another guy. It hot when you see someone check it out while they are trying to be sly

By #202392 at 16,Nov,16 17:44
I always make sure i spend as much time as possible in full view.

By mywusch at 06,Aug,16 18:17 other posts of mywusch 
love to be naked, i`m a exhibitionist and like people look at my pierced cock

By #245510 at 02,Jun,12 10:13
I am straight; but i don't think that means you can't enjoy having other men see you nude.
I am an exhibitionist, and enjoy all sexes seeing my cock. It doesn't mean i'm checking them out, or sexualizing it past the enjoyment of the freedom i'm having in the changing rooms.
I just like to let my cock hang loose, and if anyone wants to sneak a peek, good for them, i'm happy with my size, and it'd be a shame not to share the view! Everyone should be so happy to embrace their nudity, whatever gender shape or size!
By spermkiss at 02,Jun,12 18:26 other posts of spermkiss 
How right you are. The bottom line is that it feels good to be nude, partly because of the freedom it gives the genitals and other body parts, but mostly because of the way it opens up your mind. And social nudity is the best kind of all.

By #220845 at 02,Jun,12 05:17
Sounds good

By #139632 at 10,Apr,11 01:42
Nothing wrong with a long shower in big shower room. If the room is empty I'll jerk off trying not to get caught by someone walking in. When I shoot my load I have to get down and push my cum down the drain. Then I wash my cock one more time and leave the shower, totally refreshed
By spermkiss at 10,Apr,11 04:34 other posts of spermkiss 
Why worry about getting caught? Many men like to jack off after a session in the gym. After exercising all of their other muscles, they like to exercise their love muscle.

I realize that things might be different other places as San Francisco is quite liberal and is the gay center of the universe, but here guys jack off in the shower all the time and nobody thinks anything of it.
By #139632 at 10,Apr,11 19:52
Well, the midwest isn't quite so casual about jacking off in public. It is a good feeling to blow a good load of cum after a workout.
By spermkiss at 11,Apr,11 17:10 other posts of spermkiss 
"It is a good feeling to blow a good load of cum after a workout." You said it all right there. Most men feel that way. So why don't you be the one who breaks the ice about jacking off in the shower at your gym? The other members will thank you for getting the ball rolling.

And while the midwest might not be so casual about jacking off in public, the shower at your gym is not like doing it on the main street downtown.

By spermkiss at 09,Apr,11 17:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Spending some time nude with other men in the changing room and the shower is the best part of going to the gym. It's great to be nude with other guys and check them out and know that they are checking me out.

Adult Discussion Forum