Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO QUIET HERE!?!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #473582 at 21,Sep,14 05:13
^title

Similar topics: 1.A Question for those of you who are Gay/Lesbion?   2.anyone want to meet up in norfolk?   3.women .. how do you deal with being bombarded with pms ?   4.ever sucked cock in a public restroom   5.Mmmm  

New Comment

Comments:
By #452019 at 26,Sep,14 12:28
mmmm oooo mmmm yes, yes oooo fuck that's it, that's it, oh fuck, oh fuck, FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK.

was that too quiet...?
By #23212 at 27,Sep,14 07:56
Well no, not "too quiet", but not clear whether it was in pussy or ass?
By #452019 at 28,Sep,14 20:55
there is no ass with me.
By #23212 at 28,Sep,14 23:21
Whoops, sorry. Your "... in the anal and Skype free city ..." was not clear to me. So OK, it's 'Exit Only' in the back.

By #428387 at 21,Sep,14 07:46
Hey buddy .We got action here just you ain't been around a while and missed some of it. Welcome back friend .
By #472648 at 26,Sep,14 11:49
It's still a little bit of the same old same old tho :p Also, there are some great people missing lately, it isn't as much fun as it used to (:
By #428387 at 26,Sep,14 12:29
Yep true that but there are still some great and fun loving guy's N' gals left to carry on .All is not losts.
By #472648 at 26,Sep,14 13:01
I didn't say all is lost :p you're right, there's still a bunch of wonderful people hanging 'round here who I wouldn't wanna miss!
By #23212 at 27,Sep,14 07:55
Some very good folks here, and good friends. YES!

By bella! at 21,Sep,14 16:30 other posts of bella! 
There was a bit of 'housekeeping' and some of the fun folks were permanently banned.
By #472683 at 21,Sep,14 18:11
Oh, no. Who? If you can't say here, you can PM me.

That's really sad.

Oh, wait. Nevermind. I just realized that you're talking about beyond the past few weeks. Duh on my part.
By admin at 23,Sep,14 15:56 other posts of admin 
Only 4 persons were "permanently" banned from this site in all 6 years of its existence. One was provocative and persistent anti-semite, one insane person with apparent paranoid alcohol-fueled delirium and 2 people who were insulting and attacking DIFFERENT members all the time. I fail to see how their absence can be a bad thing for the forum.

Despite what other people here may say, I did not ban "permanently" anyone else, all others deleted their accounts on their own will. And even that is a relative term, there is no way to really ban someone permanently. Anyone banned can return under different identity and behave, I would not notice that. But they don't. They are persistent to prove that I can not ban them so they reveal their identity immediately and get banned again. Or sometimes they don't reveal identity, just behave their usual way and get banned even without me knowing it's them.
By #428387 at 23,Sep,14 16:14
Admin .Can I just ask is there not a possiblity of a parole scheme .Say Let a banned member come back on parole for a while see how they behave if they are good and abide by the rules they can stay . As it stands at the moment as soon as the person makes an apperence they are reported and kicked out . I dont mean let the dangerous lunatics back you understand.
By admin at 23,Sep,14 17:00 other posts of admin 
Those 4 members that were banned "permanently" were allowed back to the site not once, but 3-4 times. Only after that I started banning them on first sight. How many times do you think they need? Over 9000?

And I don't know how else should I stress that I banned this way only 4 members in 6 years and out of many thousands of members. Does this look harsh to you? Do you imagine me like some kind of capricious dictator who bans people left and right for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

I have very solid reasons to ban those 4.

By #147052 at 23,Sep,14 14:50
Too many people have their hands preoccupied tending to other fun business....too hard to type with your tounge or toes

By leopoldij at 21,Sep,14 18:32 other posts of leopoldij 
only registered users can see external links.

Adult Discussion Forum