to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Anyone ever had a relationship with a teacher ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #488453 at 20,Apr,15 06:52
Anyone ever have a sexual relationship with a teacher ? If u did tell me how it played out

Similar topics: 1.Who lost their relationship over SYD / SYC   2.masturbating when in a relationship   3.looking for a good partner   4.Dad/Son relationship   5.Flirting with others while in a relationship.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 27,Apr,15 04:10
not a relationship, but one of my teachers fingered me at a class reunion and again on the booze bus on the way home...*Lix*
By #488453 at 27,Apr,15 13:30
Whoa a guy teacher fingered u ? Was this while u were his student ?
By #485312 at 22,Jul,15 13:34
no l was 25 when we got it on, and it was our first reunion *lix*
By #400852 at 22,Jul,15 21:40
I bet he was a happy fucker
By #485312 at 25,Sep,15 12:33
Hes a great dude and was a great teacher, one of the reasons l excelled in maths *lix*

By #488453 at 29,Apr,15 22:56
?
By **FlyingCum** at 29,Apr,15 23:20 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
I'm assuming not, since she said it happened at a class reunion.
By #488453 at 30,Apr,15 23:25
Nobody is concerned with what u have to say
By bella! at 22,Jul,15 17:45 other posts of bella! 
To alphaAdrian420, Ms.K315 is entitled to her opinion.

Site Rules Governing Behavior & Interaction with Other Members

By accessing the site, you agree to conduct yourself in an adult manner. This specifically means being polite to all members in chats and in the discussion forums. Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated by any member.
By #488453 at 24,Sep,15 03:18
Right bells excuse my rudeness lol
--------------------------------------- added after 21 seconds

*youre right Bella

By #485312 at 25,Sep,15 12:30

By leopoldij at 22,Jul,15 15:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you like it? How old was he at the time?
By #485312 at 30,Aug,16 12:20
l fucking loved it and he would of been in his mid 40s then *lix*

By #436014 at 22,Jul,15 23:44
would be hotter if there was more than fingering involved

By leopoldij at 24,Sep,15 06:01 other posts of leopoldij 
I want to be your teacher. Fingering pussy is one of my favorite things.
By #485312 at 30,Aug,16 12:21
well l hope you can teach me some tricks and thrills *lix*
By leopoldij at 30,Aug,16 18:31 other posts of leopoldij 
I assure you that i can. Lots of things. More information in private. PM me.
By #485312 at 30,Aug,16 23:47
ooh sounds delicious leo *lix*

By #506373 at 02,Feb,16 06:18
when i was in six grade teacher caught me looking up her dresswhen she bent over to pick up a book . had to stay after school ,she said i was a bad boy and should be spanked. as i was getting ready she told me i had to take down my pants.i was in my boxers with my tiny dick hard as a rock, after she was done she wanted to know what i was looking at? i said her ass,that when she stood up and drop her dress ,she had pannties only and came over to me and said look at me now?
i started to cum she she lick my cock .i came three times in a row. this went on for a month til i graduated .last time she had me lick that big pussy of hers she was in her 40s and like little boys i found out

By #360277 at 30,Sep,15 05:48
my first actual relationship was with a teacher in 10th grade. She was my physics teacher and was around 23 or 24. She was only a part-time teacher was in college herself.
She used to live next to me and i used to go over her house if i had any doubts after-school hours. So one day i went over and she was explaining me the doubt i had, and suddenly i dont know what ran over me that i leaned in and kissed her, and surprisingly she did not hold back, we kissed for about a minute and she broke it off and told me to go home. I felt so stupid. The next day i went to school and she did not have class that day and at the end of the day, she came during the last lecture and told me to come by the staff room at the end of the day. I was frightened during the whole lecture, i thought she would punish me or something. So i went after the lecture, she told me to wait outside till she finishes her work. I waited outside for about 30 mins, and by then everyone had left. She then called me inside and as soon as i went inside, she locked the door; i was even more afraid now. And then suddenly she came and started kissing me. And then she started moving her hand up and down on my crotch. She unzipped me and took out my cock, and started jacking me off. she then went down and took my cock in her mouth. She gave me a blowjob till i came her mouth, she even swallowed it. She then took off her jeans, and panties adn told me to lick her pussy till i was hard again. It took me around 15mins to get hard again and then she told me to fuck her. I fucked her till i came inside of her. She told me that i can cum inside her freely, she had a diaphragm so she wouldnt get pregnant.
After that we fucked everyday. We did it everywhere in school, on her bench, in my classroom, in all of the school's washrooms, in storage room, we even tried doing it in the vice-principal's office but we couldn't. We did it everywhere in her house and even in my house. And soon after the first time we went into a relationship, and we were together for almost 2 years till i **** and went to college in another country. She was a sub-teacher for on about 6 months. And in all those 2 years, i always cummed inside her. We even did anal sex a lot of times. And till now she is the only serious girlfriend i had.
I fucked her couple of times when i went back. But now she got married.
By #488453 at 02,Oct,15 22:36
Wow hot story !!!! What gave u the confidence to just kiss her. I'm sure she must have given U some signals

By #491615 at 23,Jul,15 00:36
Yesi dated a woman who was a Teacher. I wouldn't say it was really anything different from most other women I had dated upto that point.
By #488453 at 25,Sep,15 22:35
Let me clarify my question . Any relationship with a teacher while u were her/his student

By #427109 at 25,Sep,15 05:36
I got serviced by a teacher in the school bathroom at age 16!!!
By earthy at 25,Sep,15 12:18 other posts of earthy 
Me too! Age 16. My art teacher gave me a BJ in her office. I loved that class. It only happened once but I was the best student she had all year after that.

By #436014 at 22,Jul,15 23:49
i lusted after a couple lady teachers a bit, but didn't get close to working up the nerve. (how DO these things ever happen?) did have actual fantasies about one of them, a french teacher. i think the other one noticed me staring at her chest a lot. this was 7th or 8th grade and i'm sure the attractive lady teachers must have known that a lot of student cum was spilled in their names. which would be hot. gotta wonder how much they lusted or fantasized about students, can we get any scientific polling done on this?

By #458576 at 02,May,15 16:46
I do I was learning English and he's my teacher and still boy friend
By #488453 at 02,May,15 22:16
Nice can u tell me how it began ?

By #166251 at 26,Apr,15 03:24
Yes but after I left school my old art teacher x
By #488453 at 26,Apr,15 21:09
How ?

By earthy at 01,May,15 00:53 other posts of earthy 
My art teacher too! She felt me up and smoked a water bong with me after class. What's up with art teachers?
By #488453 at 02,May,15 16:15
Wow that's so fucken nice... Was she attractive ?? Did she feel u up in school?

By #7976 at 21,Apr,15 03:06
It probably isn't what your thinking of but I dated my first wife's maid of honor after we were divorced. She was a college professor at that point. And, there have been many other ladies I slept with who were teachers. I like the way they take charge and love to give directions.
By #488453 at 21,Apr,15 05:27
Can you share other experiences you've had with teachers
By #7976 at 02,May,15 02:09
Basically, teachers are like librarians in my experience. Both are thrust into a position of authority. Both spend a lot of time in close proximity to an over abundance of testosterone and pubescent hormones. And both are thought of as being prudish and nonsexual on the surface. What that ends up doing is creating a woman who is quite often turned on by pheramonal discharges, who are continually in a position of pushing away immoral lust, and who on their own time are horny as hell.

All of the teachers I have had sex with are tigresses in bed, many are into some pretty kinky sexual desires, and if there are nymphos in the world I can believe their numbers are largely made up of teachers.

One teacher I encountered loved to have me cum in her pussy then go to class without panties hoping our juices would slip down her legs during class. Another was truly bisexual and her and her teacher friends loved to have all types of group sex. And I can also say that several of my teacher partners were very into anal and giving rim jobs.

Obviously, not all female teachers are the same but I did rather love dating teachers whenever I got the chance. Demure and conservative in public and completely sexually charged in private.

By #200265 at 26,Apr,15 00:12
My neighbour got his teacher pregnant when he was at school. She resigned, they got married and are still married about 45 years later.
By #488453 at 26,Apr,15 21:08
Was he her student ?

By #220845 at 20,Apr,15 18:30
Almosy
By #488453 at 20,Apr,15 20:27
Please tell me . Be extremely detailed

By #488453 at 25,Apr,15 16:19
??

By #161462 at 25,Apr,15 00:31
Yep! For over 30 years! That's what what happens if you marry one and the sex is awesome
By #488453 at 25,Apr,15 00:49
Haha tell me more... How did it all start ?

By #64328 at 20,Apr,15 17:36
Not that she knew about....but I jacked off many times in the boys bathroom thinking of her. I always had a boner in her class
By #488453 at 25,Apr,15 00:14
Like to add anything more ??

By tb1 at 22,Apr,15 22:13 other posts of tb1 
When I was a horny teenager, one day at a school track-n-field meet, one of the male teachers from another school was one of the race officials and I spent many a moment that day sneaking peaks at his crotch. Hot dam, did he have an impressive trouser snake hanging down one of the legs of his pants. I couldn't help imagining what he had there. I wished I'd seen it or better yet got to play with it for awhile. It would have helped to satisfy some of my naпve teenage curiousness. I jerked off many times over the years wondering about his cock.
By #488453 at 23,Apr,15 01:15
Can u describe this guy more ?
By tb1 at 23,Apr,15 12:42 other posts of tb1 
He'd have been in his mid-thirties, tall and skinny. If he weighed 110 pounds, 10 of it must have been dick
By #488453 at 23,Apr,15 14:04
Damn what about with any female teachers ?? Any experiences ?

By #445126 at 22,Apr,15 08:34
Never while anyone was actually my teacher .... but one of my college professors, who was quite instrumental in my life, and I have kept in touch and I see him once a year or so. We have since started fooling around when we get together. It's a bit surreal for me - but a huge turn on too. When he first came on to me I thought "Oh hell, why not?" and now I look forward to it!
By #488453 at 22,Apr,15 13:53
How did u guys get into it ?
By #445126 at 22,Apr,15 21:41
Well, I work him on a few projects a year now. During our working times together we just started hanging out, drinking wine and pretty soon My pants were off.
By #488453 at 22,Apr,15 22:16
That's hot , any girl teachers?

By #316057 at 22,Apr,15 08:56
I only had a crush om one of teacher she was so sexy I was only about 12 years old
By #488453 at 22,Apr,15 14:43
How hot was she ??? I remember in hs I had the biggest crush on my math teacher..she had this fat ass like damn. I would have been down to lick her butthole I'm front of the whole class.we were always friendly towards each other and I was one of her top students. I never knew how to make a move though

By spermkiss at 20,Apr,15 15:18 other posts of spermkiss 
I didn't, but a friend of mine from years ago had a relationship with one of his teachers while he was in high school. Yes, he boned her. It got weird. I don't know the full details, but I do know that as the relationship waned it became very strained.
By tb1 at 20,Apr,15 17:21 other posts of tb1 
I didn't either even though a couple had gr8 tits.
I do think it could become a problem but if its fun for both, bang away
By #488453 at 20,Apr,15 17:26
Never had the balls to make a move ?)

By #488453 at 20,Apr,15 17:26
Can u tell me the details he told u of how he got her to go with it ?
By spermkiss at 20,Apr,15 17:52 other posts of spermkiss 
He lived in another apartment in the same building as I when I was in my mid twenties. After we got to know each other we discovered that we had gone to the same high school, though I didn't know him then (it was a big school and he was a year younger). She came by to visit him with some regularity and I did recognize her. After all, she was on the faculty of my high school, though I was never in her class.

As for the details, he didn't have to get her to go on with it as she came on to him. And he fucked her a lot. By the time I got to know him he and she was coming by for visits she still wanted his dick but he was no longer interested. He had come out as gay and didn't want her pussy. Things were messy. For what it's worth, when I'd see her in the hall of the apartment house she was more than a little flirty, but I wasn't the least bit interested.
By #488453 at 20,Apr,15 20:30
Was she good looking ? Wow so she just threw it at him when he was a student ?)
By spermkiss at 20,Apr,15 21:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Was she good looking? No. She wasn't a dog, but she was only a couple of notches above that. And she was at least thirty years older that the two of us guys. Yes, he was her student and she made the moves on him. A teacher who seduces her minor student. How unprofessional, not to mention unlawful, is that? She's fortunate that she did not end up in prison.
By #488453 at 20,Apr,15 21:58
Who cares about that I wouldn't have minded if some of my teachers seduced me in fact I wish they had ... However it is unlawful . Did he tell u the details on how she seduced him?
By spermkiss at 20,Apr,15 22:45 other posts of spermkiss 
No real details except that he was a virgin and she was his first sexual experience.
By #488453 at 20,Apr,15 23:01
Damn she must have been really advancing then
By spermkiss at 21,Apr,15 15:08 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, you know how it is when you're a horny adolescent. Even I, a bona fide old fart, remember what it was like to have a perpetual erection and to be so horny that I'd fuck anything that moved. Or even if it didn't as long as it was still warm. So when this teacher made flirtatious overtures to him, he was ready.
By #488453 at 21,Apr,15 22:33
Oh fuck yeah damn I wish I had a teacher that made some moves on me

By #455296 at 21,Apr,15 02:12
I think she saw me checking out her ass. I always had a gift for gab I was a runner in cross country so we started talking. Don'tremember any more of the details except exchange of smiles.
By #488453 at 21,Apr,15 05:26
Damn you lucky as motherfucker

By #455296 at 20,Apr,15 23:37
I wore cutoffs and my dick head was only an inch from showing itself when i was standing so when we sat on the blanket i felt a breeze on the head though i didn't look. I talked to her without looking at any of the girls walking by. Looked at her hard nipples and i begged her for a towel to cover myself. She said she was flattered to have me turned on by an 'old broad'. We talked until dusk when we left my towel still wrapped around me. I followed her in my clunker to her place. She stripped off her top and my boner popped out. We swam and kissed. Once we were inside she kept on saying no till i placed her hand on it. She got on her knees promising not to tell anyone. She blew me then i banged her twice on her bed. She wore protection from before she went to the beach so she was expecting something. She could make love to the head of my dick(she controled everrhing) till i blew my nuts into her stomach. Never had better.
By #488453 at 21,Apr,15 01:09
How did u guys start talking in private ?
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

I always wished to make a move on my math teacher but i never knew what to do . I would only see her in the classroom And around campus sometimes

By #455296 at 20,Apr,15 22:19
I scoped out her ass (her tits were AA) but what an ass on her! She must have noticed because at a school dance the next year she mentioned she loved the beach so in August (17 1/2 years old) i met her there and we ended up skinny dipping in her pool. She saw my dick (fattest one she ever saw). Nailed her three times that night and every weekend till i graduated) Hell i was old enough to get drafted why couldn't i boff an older woman? She went down on my dick with such fervor that my legs shook afterwards and she had swallowed everything i gave her till i went to college.
By #488453 at 20,Apr,15 23:00
Can u tell me how she threw herself at u ? Like weere any hints she was giving ?

By #455296 at 20,Apr,15 17:35
Had a relayionship with the Art Teacher. Went on for my Senior year. She gave the best, bar none, blow jobs ever. She was 15 years my senior. Not strained at all: was my teacher from the year before. Wish i could fine someone who could suck like her. Felt like the end of my dick shot off into her mouth! Best learning experience ever!
By #488453 at 20,Apr,15 20:29
Damn nice how did u hook up with her ? Please tell me

Adult Discussion Forum