Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Help me out. Am I circumcised or not?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Tobes at 16,Sep,15 22:20  other posts of Tobes
This sounds such an odd question to ask but I have never been 100% certain whether or not I am circumcised. I understand the term 'circumcised' to mean you don't have a foreskin. However, I do have some foreskin but it is no where near as much as most people who claim to be uncircumcised.

Normally, my foreskin doesn't entirely cover my helmet but sits only over the back part. The helmet is mostly exposed. However, if I purposely close my foreskin over my helmet while my penis is entirely flaccid and relaxed it will usually stay over the helmet until I either purposely pull it back or get hard. As in the picture:-

But left naturally my flaccid penis generally looks like this:-

Or this:-

And whenever it gets hard the foreskin entirely retracts back and it is impossible to fit the foreskin over the helmet. Like this:-

It is too embarrassing to ask my parents and I can't actually understand why my parents would have me circumcised anyway. So can anyone settle this for me once and for all? Am I circumcised or not?

Similar topics: 1.Thinking of getting recircumcised-can you get too tightly circumcised?   2. Circumcised penis cum pics please! ;)   3.Anyone thinking about getting circumcised?   4.Circumcised/Cut guys - How did you end up with it?   5.Originally circumcised and now looking like I could use to be circumcised again  

New Comment

Comments:
By cupar at 15,Dec,15 15:33 other posts of cupar 
Short foreskin without a doubt
By thesevenpointfive at 15,Dec,15 17:12 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
Yes, some men have it that there foreskin is so short that when they are hard it goes back enough that they look like they are cut, this is not uncommon, is it ok for you though

By cut5x5 at 14,Dec,15 17:53 other posts of cut5x5 
You don't appear to have a circumcision scar and you have a very intact frenulum. I think you are uncut and just have a shostforeskin. Take it from someone who I've very circumcised.

By Tobes at 17,Sep,15 15:58 other posts of Tobes 
Well that's 7 people who say I'm uncircumcised. My cock looks like it's cut on so many of my pics though. Whenever I get asked in future I will have to say 'I'm uncut with really short foreskin'.
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,15 16:32 other posts of spermkiss 
That's the correct answer since that's what you are.

For what it's worth, you might want to check the photos of smooth-cock on this very site. Like you, he has a very small foreskin and when he is erect it retracts completely and he looks as though he's circumcised. He does have some photos on his page of his flaccid cock where his foreskin is visible.
By Tobes at 17,Sep,15 18:14 other posts of Tobes 
I've just had a quick look and you're right. His penis actually looks very much like mine. As you say, there is just a small amount of foreskin flaccid and when it's erect there is almost no foreskin visible.
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,15 20:24 other posts of spermkiss 
There you are. As I said in my first post on this topic, foreskins, like dicks, come in all sizes.

As for smooth-cock, he and I have exchanged private messages and he has said that he wishes he were circumcised. If that what he wants, I've got to wonder why he doesn't have it done. He's an adult and it's his body, his dick and his foreskin. It's his right to have it cut off.
By Tobes at 18,Sep,15 17:08 other posts of Tobes 
Yes agreed. He does have an amazing cock though. I'm sure he's proud of it like I am mine 😀

By #460360 at 19,Sep,15 00:32
The reasons for adults "not getting around to" the circumcision are embarrassment, cost, and fear of pain. And, of course, they've read all the circumcision horror stories about being rendered a sexual cripple.

I think it's safe to say the an overwhelming majority of men live out their lives with the circumcision or foreskin that their parents and culture chose for them. Of the relative few who are unhappy with their given status, I suspect that the number of guys who actually change their status are a small minority within that minority. My guess is that most guys don't think much about it.
By spermkiss at 19,Sep,15 17:02 other posts of spermkiss 
I am sure that you are correct on both points. If it is going to be done, infancy is the best time to do it. I once had an encounter with a man who had a circumcision in adulthood. As I recall, his recovery period, during which he had to abstain, was six weeks. I was his first contact and needless to say, he was raring to go.

Yes, most men just accept the dick that they have, cut or uncut, and don't think much about it.
By Tobes at 20,Sep,15 23:07 other posts of Tobes 
Yes, I agree that it would take an extremely brave man to get circumcised off his own back just cos he would prefer it. I think most men are probably happy the way they are though. I, for one, love my penis and wouldn't change it for the world

By slipper at 19,Sep,15 03:51 other posts of slipper 
Looks GOOD to me, whichever. But, I'd say probably uncut... lucky you, lucky us!!!

Can you find any evidence of a "cut" scar when it is fully retracted? Look at a lot of cut cocks and it is obvious from the scar and different coloration above and below it.

By leopoldij at 18,Sep,15 21:41 other posts of leopoldij 
The verdict is: You are not,

Enjoy fucking now.

By JeffinKS at 17,Sep,15 11:51 other posts of JeffinKS 
you are uncircumcised.... you have a short foreskin, but if you are interested you can make your foreskin longer by using the very same methods used to restore a circumcised foreskin...
WWW.restoringforeskin.org

By cumcouplessa at 17,Sep,15 03:14 other posts of cumcouplessa 
This calls for a close-up, personal inspection? Probably have to suck it, to be 100 percent sure.

By #12022 at 17,Sep,15 01:25
Uncut. Very short foreskin, rare. Frenulum and ridged band present, meaning no circumcision. Plus, no scar. Defintely not circumcised.

By #285354 at 17,Sep,15 00:24
Yes, you are uncut. Foreskins are not all the same length. My foreskin is on the shorter side too. But my cock is above the average size in length and girth. Foreskin length is just another of the variations that make cocks so interesting to show and examine.

By spermkiss at 17,Sep,15 00:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Uncircumcised, no doubt about it. You seem to have assumed that all foreskins are the same size and anything less than complete coverage of the glans under all conditions of erection means circumcised.

But that is not true. Like any other part of the body, foreskins come in a large variety of sizes, from small which only cover a third or less of the glans and which retract completely when the penis is erect, up to extra extra large which totally cover the glans and even overhang in a nice nipple tip even when the penis is fully erect.

And of course the organ to which the foreskin is attached comes in a huge variety of sizes and shapes. That's one of the things that makes it so fascinating.

By Tobes at 16,Sep,15 23:45 other posts of Tobes 
That's 3 out of 3 so far. Are you sure? When my penis is hard there is only just enough foreskin for me to tug on with my fingers. As these two pics:-
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

This is the absolute maximum I can pull the foreskin. Anymore and it would hurt.

By #491529 at 16,Sep,15 22:58
100% uncircumsized!

By Tobes at 16,Sep,15 22:44 other posts of Tobes 
Really??? Wow, for years I've assumed I was.
These are quite good pics for illustrating my point taken just this second:-

Foreskin natural

Foreskin purposely closed

By leopoldij at 16,Sep,15 22:31 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't think you're circumcised. You just have less foreskin. No problem though.

Adult Discussion Forum