Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

You just won the lotto--- where would you live and what kind of car would you drive??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #495558 at 03,Oct,15 07:57
Let's hear it!!

Similar topics: 1.I want to suck a dick   2.How hard can it be to find a wank buddy?   3.Let's hookup   4.sex drive during xmas   5.Small cock and LIBIDO  

New Comment

Comments:
By mr_blue at 03,Oct,15 15:13 other posts of mr_blue 
I would live in Gotham City and drive the Batmobile....
By #485312 at 09,Oct,15 06:09
Can l have a ride in your bat mobile? I want to test the rocket thrusters *lix *

By #497672 at 08,Oct,15 15:20
Florida and a small economical car.

By #452019 at 06,Oct,15 21:11
1965 alfa romeo giulia GTC in umbria.
By botanic at 07,Oct,15 11:10 other posts of botanic 
yes , my **** had one in the 60s ... what a brilliant machine .
By #452019 at 07,Oct,15 21:44
it's a beautiful car

only registered users can see external links
By #328554 at 07,Oct,15 22:52
By bella! at 08,Oct,15 07:45 other posts of bella! 
Holy smoke, do my tired eyes deceive me?

good-guy returned if only for a few moments. Good to see you, good-guy!

By milesbferry at 07,Oct,15 23:39 other posts of milesbferry 
I can see you running off with Dustin Hoffman in the Graduate, in his Alfa boat tail. Elaine!

By #455846 at 07,Oct,15 20:40
i d live anywhere on a warm island with lots of great see , for my relaxation resort and keep cars modest but enjoy life and help friends and family as much as possible

By Texas979 at 07,Oct,15 19:09 other posts of Texas979 
I would buy a house on a remote lake and drive a 4 door Chevy 4x4

By routemaster at 04,Oct,15 06:03 other posts of routemaster 
I don't like ostentatious displays of wealth so if I won millions I'd still live in a modest home but spend the money on family, friends and holidays
By leopoldij at 06,Oct,15 02:51 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree with you on that.

By #23212 at 07,Oct,15 06:32
If someone wins lots of money and then builds themselves a beautiful, expensive, very large home for themselves and their family, and they all enjoy that home very much, then why would you call it "ostentatious", if the sole reason for it was to have a wonderful life inside of it?

By leopoldij at 05,Oct,15 19:27 other posts of leopoldij 
I would drive the smallest possible car. As for living, I would choose an interesting city/neighborhood and wouldn't care much about the house. I'd spend money buying books and I'd pay someone to manage Internet for me. I'd get rid of laptops and cell phones. I'd invite friends over frequently and I'd travel, not infrequently. I'd use the money to buy time more than anything else because there are so many interesting things to do and learn, which is impossible if one has to make a living. I'd also buy a fancy bicycle and a mountain bike.
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

I'd also pay a private tutor to teach me Arabic.
By #23212 at 07,Oct,15 06:29
Of all the languages in the World you could learn, why would you pick Arabic?

By Blade at 07,Oct,15 01:57 other posts of Blade 
It's really hard to say where I'd live. But I know the car. Land Rover evoke.

By leopoldij at 05,Oct,15 19:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Comment from JohnS:
______
" In the event I won a lottery or came into a considerable sum of money I would invest it wisely and primarily in real estate and rental property. That will provide an income stream plus appreciate in value.
Most people who win lotteries statistically end up fronting the Bankruptcy Court on average about ten years after the win, they foolishly waste it on consumer items and luxuries such as cars."
By bella! at 06,Oct,15 03:38 other posts of bella! 
To JohnS, have you ever done anything fun and/or impractical? I would bet you have been a boring person all your life.

Tell me, tell us, through leopoldij, of course, did you decide to become a nudist, naturist from the practicality standpoint, you didn't have to spend any money on clothes?

It's kinda like all those points you have. You have amassed a truck load of points because of all your referrals and successful deletions of members via the Star Chamber. You don't do anything with the points other than to watch your pile grow.

Remember JohnS, you can't take it when you go so why live like a pauper? I bet when the day comes, the day when your earthly life is over, you will leave explicit instructions saying no headstone, 1.) You don't want to incur the expense and 2.) No one even cares.......
By leopoldij at 06,Oct,15 06:48 other posts of leopoldij 
Reply on behalf of JohnS:

By #495558 at 06,Oct,15 17:47
By bella! at 06,Oct,15 17:57 other posts of bella! 
At Reaching, I wanted to be a bit more brutal. I can imagine a modest cemetery marker that has the following inscribed;

THIS IS THE FINAL RESTING PLACE OF JOHNS...NO GREAT LOSS...

By #487013 at 06,Oct,15 04:46
well if the money meant i could time travel id live in pre katrina New Orleans and drive a 1969 Challenger

By #444412 at 06,Oct,15 03:48
Well, considering how most lottery winners turn out most of the time. I would write up a list of the worldly possessions I wished to own set aside enough money for that and then immediately invest the rest into real estate to give myself a constant flow of income for the rest of my life.

As far as a house I think I'd build a house here where I live now. I'd have it designed small but architecturally and aesthetically pleasing. With an intent to travel often. As for a vehicle, a sports car is a must but as for it being a modern one not a chance. Cars are my vice I'd devote my time to learning the kinds of cars I adore, JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) cars from the 90's and old Porsche's.

By jayman73 at 03,Oct,15 12:41 other posts of jayman73 
I would live in Palm Springs and drive a 2016 Corvette Stingray.
By #23212 at 05,Oct,15 06:49
For most of the summer, it is between 45єC to 50єC--113єF to 122єF in Palm Springs, California. Why would you want to move to that?

By #485312 at 04,Oct,15 03:26
Somewhere l could park a house boat and drive a holden monaro *lix *

By #181785 at 04,Oct,15 03:11
By a surfing beach & drive a 32 ford victoria.

By Gntlmn at 03,Oct,15 16:02 other posts of Gntlmn 
I'd move to Denmark and drive a bicycle

Adult Discussion Forum