Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Has anyone tried the autoblow machine

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3375 at 22,Jan,10 02:33
I saw a product on the internet called "autoblow blast (the $100.00 machine)", its suppossed to be like getting a blowjob, but have been finding different results from reviews in being noisy,to excellent or not worth the time or money, anyone out here have one and what has been your experience? i'm thinking about getting one, personally can't tell the ad bs from the real,but i know most of you on SYD would be straight so if have had any experience good or bad, your feedback would be appreciated, thanks PAS.

Similar topics: 1.Venus 2000 masturbation machine   2.How Do You Make A Good Masturbation Machine For Men?   3.Cumming with a TENS machine   4.Wanking with a TENS machine   5.Good news on science front  

New Comment

Comments:
By Cody8789 at 27,Dec,23 06:22 other posts of Cody8789 
Yes, I blow the leaves off my driveway with it

By #662360 at 26,Dec,23 23:33
Try making one of these. It’s simple and gives a good wank. [deleted image]

By wycowboy at 26,Dec,23 20:04 other posts of wycowboy 
I think using my vacuum cleaner would be about as good

By Flowo at 25,Dec,23 18:29 other posts of Flowo 
How desperate one must be to use such things.

By #45189 at 22,Jan,10 04:46
no machine will ever be as good as having a pair of hot lips sucking your cock. i think saving yoru money and buying more lube to ease the stroking.
By #196621 at 06,Jan,13 16:03
you are so wrong you have never owened avenus 2000 it is better in everyway ive had mine over 2yrs the best
By bella! at 06,Jan,13 16:18 other posts of bella! 
My momma would say; you've got more dollars then you have "sense" ( cents ). Obviously there's no special guy or girl in your life.......

By MoeJoe at 22,Jan,10 10:13 other posts of MoeJoe 
I hope you aren't one of those people who buys those exercise gimmicks too! Go spend the 100 dollars on a hooker and get a real blowjob...or go to the adult theater and get one free.

Adult Discussion Forum