Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Penis envy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by rockhard4 at 21,Dec,15 21:28  other posts of rockhard4
Me being on the smaller side always envy guys that are Big and I always wished I had a little more packing in my pants. Guys with bigger dicks do you ever wish that you weren't packing so much ? Does it get in the way and feel uncomfortable doing every day things ? Are you guys evious of guys that you think are bigger?

Similar topics: 1.Who are you trying to fool   2.Body to penis ratio !   3.Can't help but want a bigger dick.   4.You have the most AMAZING cock we have ever seen...   5.Penis Envy  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 26,Mar,24 17:25 other posts of nekekal 
I always used to wish that my cock was smaller. When it is packed into tight underwear, it is extremely uncomfortable. In most swim trunks with the mesh lining, my cock sneaks out and hangs out the leg. Speedo types are uncomfortable.

Women, as a rule, hate the thing. I have heard repeatedly, "i don't think that will fit in me". And while no one has run screaming from the room, a lot of them suggested that they suck it. And mostly they just suck the tip. A few get the whole head in their mouth. Of those that decided to fuck my cock, the vast majority would only do it if they were on top so they could control entry and depth. Very few were willing to see my cock twice.

It is fun and easy for me to play with, but overall I would have been happy to have been able to trade down.

I never seen a cock in life that was bigger than mine. I am sure that they exist, I see a lot of pictures on here, but have never seen one anywhere in person.

By Luvanicecock at 26,Mar,24 14:22 other posts of Luvanicecock 
Everything about me is large, except the size of my penis. I’ve always wished it were lar, but almost everyone I’ve been with sexually says that they really like the head, and that is more important to them than the size.

By #68656 at 24,Dec,15 07:04
Dear Mr. Rockhard.
The size of a man`s dick has NO bearing whatsoever on either his masculinity nor his worth as a man.
By #435701 at 09,Mar,16 17:59
JohnS-You are absolutely right!...It's just hard lots of times to TRULY believe that for us with a little less.
By leopoldij at 10,Mar,16 10:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Especially when you meet girls who say "i'll only go for huge ones and i want talk to you if you don't have one"

By #64328 at 08,Mar,16 14:36
Never had that problem...but ive always liked smaller dicks. Just think they look nicer
By spermkiss at 08,Mar,16 16:14 other posts of spermkiss 
There you are Mr rockhard4.

By #289712 at 08,Mar,16 11:58
Mine is pretty mid range size, and at times past, seeing other guys, I wanted a little more. But nowadays I'm happy. My penis is awesome!

By my_cute_dick at 24,Dec,15 10:04 other posts of my_cute_dick 
Same sentiment but I'm proud of mine.

By #481583 at 23,Dec,15 20:20
I like what I'm packing. I'm a little envious of guys packing more than me. But you do have a nice cock.
By rockhard4 at 24,Dec,15 03:53 other posts of rockhard4 
Thanks yours is awesome too

By pifad at 23,Dec,15 17:46 other posts of pifad 
I like my cock.
By rockhard4 at 24,Dec,15 03:53 other posts of rockhard4 
Very nice!

By jayman73 at 22,Dec,15 03:03 other posts of jayman73 
I think we all wonder what it would be like to have a Jonah Falcon penis just for one day. But for the most part I'm with what I got.

By spermkiss at 22,Dec,15 00:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, enjoy what you've got! Yes, it's smaller than average, but so what? You can bet that for every size dick from a micro all the way up to a jumbo there are people who like that size. Your dick may be small, but it's lovely.
By rockhard4 at 22,Dec,15 00:47 other posts of rockhard4 
Thank you for your lovely words

Adult Discussion Forum