Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do you lose your hornyness after you cum?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #64328 at 27,Apr,16 20:39
I just wonder how many people stay horny after they cum. I typically lose intrest after cumming but knew a friend that seemed to get even hornier after cumming

Similar topics: 1.Do you lose interest after you`ve came?   2.My Love --Broken Heart   3.Names for vagina?   4.Losing my V Card   5.A lost bet  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 09,Jul,16 01:57
Interesting question... I've cum two, even three times in a night with a really sexual partner. At other times, I'm completely spent after cumming hard with a woman and it takes me a while to recuperate. But that's only the physical. I'm always mentally horny so in that sense I never loose my horniness. Typically, women want to stop before I do but I try to accommodate their wants.

By #510909 at 07,Jul,16 20:23
For a minute or so

By #511184 at 02,May,16 10:46
If I'm alone I lose my hornyness, but if I'm with a man I get even hornier!
By skinb at 07,Jul,16 16:27 other posts of skinb 
Same here. By myself once I get off I'm through. With a partner I want to keep going

By leopoldij at 07,Jul,16 19:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Wish I could be this man!

By #510909 at 10,Jun,16 02:59
No. I can cum again and stay hard, trouble is I cum too quick each time
By #64328 at 07,Jul,16 15:19
What is cosidered too quick?

By #503146 at 10,Jun,16 07:36
yeah I loose interest but only as scuert so much the tank is empty, but it feels soo good an hour or so later

By smalls at 02,May,16 03:40 other posts of smalls 
I lose interest too, it's natural, plus I tend to cum like a horse so I feel totally drained afterward.
By spermkiss at 02,May,16 15:07 other posts of spermkiss 
"...cum like a horse so I feel totally drained..."

Be still my throbbing heart.

By #363802 at 28,Apr,16 10:13
I'm ALWAYS horny and wanting sex!
By #485312 at 28,Apr,16 11:46
lm with you on that, the more sex you get, the more you want *lix*
By #363802 at 01,May,16 16:31
Definitely!

By #371590 at 29,Apr,16 14:47
Almost every time

By spermkiss at 28,Apr,16 19:39 other posts of spermkiss 
Most men do. (I suppose there are exceptions. There are exceptions to everything.) This is because when a man reaches an orgasmic climax and ejaculates his body releases a hormone. (I used to know its name, but I've forgotten.) In any event, this hormone causes his penis to deflate, causes him to become sleepy and causes him to temporarily lose all interest in sex.

That's why something that seems really hot before climax, such as eating his own jizz, very quickly loses its appeal when he cums.

By #496814 at 28,Apr,16 16:32
Usually I do lose interest. It's one of the reasons why I always tend to let her cum before I do. But, most often my horniness isn't an instant 0, but goes down from something between 0-30% of the stage I was in before. So it isn't that difficult to get in the mood once again, but it does need some extra attention.

Weird fact: Im more horny in the morning than evenings, but have less interest in sex these times. Evening sex I tend to enjoy more and put more effort in.

By cardinal at 28,Apr,16 12:17 other posts of cardinal 
when I was in my teens couldnt stop thinking about sex was like a nympho.

By cardinal at 28,Apr,16 12:16 other posts of cardinal 
at my age now..

By MM_DD at 28,Apr,16 11:03 other posts of MM_DD 
I totally lose my horniness after I cum. It's like my desire goes from 100 to practically 0 in just a few seconds. It's the damnedest thing: Prior to cumming, you practically have to pry my mouth off of my husband's dick I'm so turned on, but afterward I have no desire to suck him whatsoever. This is the reason I prefer to get him off before he gets me off. He doesn't seem to lose it to the extent that I do, if at all.

By t-rex at 28,Apr,16 01:23 other posts of t-rex 
It all depends on the situation for me, sometimes yes, and sometimes no. It has a lot to do with the other person also as to how hot I feel .

By #505990 at 27,Apr,16 23:06
It really depends on the situation. If their done, I'm usually fine with being done myself. Now if it in the beginning of a sexual relationship and I'm incredible hot for that person- you know when the brain chemicals are high, then yeah I want to do it over and over and then again in the morning!!

By pifad at 27,Apr,16 22:51 other posts of pifad 
I stay horny till I get through the second orgasm

By leopoldij at 27,Apr,16 20:48 other posts of leopoldij 
It's typical to lose it. I lose interest but I maintain erection.

Adult Discussion Forum