Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

love doing this

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #534059 at 15,May,17 14:29
Have you ever rode a cock while he's driving?

Similar topics: 1.I love women   2.My 44DD breasts Pussy and Hot Legs...What do you think....Love to hear   3.advice on love   4.Members you "LOVE"?   5.We are here for you routemaster  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 15,May,17 20:40 other posts of spermkiss 
Hell, yes. I've gotten both hand jobs and blow jobs while driving my car. Often in a convertible with the top down. I've also given both hand jobs and blow jobs to the driver.

As for riding a cock while the man was driving, I kinda sorta think that would be impossible as the steering wheel would get in the way. If anyone has done this, fill us in. Or better yet, post photos.
By RealTitsLover at 16,May,17 15:22 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I might've mentioned this before on here when I was drinking, but I was getting road head one time and didn't notice a large vehicle that caught up on my left side filled with people that shouldn't be seeing that kind of thing.

It was clear from the expressions on their faces that they got a really good look...
By spermkiss at 16,May,17 23:48 other posts of spermkiss 
And wasn't it a lot of fun to have put on a sex show, even though you didn't know you were doing it?
By RealTitsLover at 17,May,17 16:32 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Nah, I don't think 'fun' would be the right word for it. Maybe if it was a bunch of teenage girls or something I wouldn't have been bothered, but I've mentioned that I'm not an exhibitionist.

One time, me and a girl parked in a hotel parking lot in the middle of the night, in front of a room with no lights on. We climbed in the back seat and fucked. When we were getting dressed, we noticed a face in the dark window staring directly at us, and it quickly disappeared. That wasn't fun either, it was creepy as fuck.

By #485312 at 18,May,17 05:49
yeah, ld like to see the photos *lix*

By leopoldij at 16,May,17 19:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Nobody has ridden my cock while driving, however my cock has been sucked during long journeys.

By leopoldij at 15,May,17 17:44 other posts of leopoldij 
Have you?
By RealTitsLover at 16,May,17 15:18 other posts of RealTitsLover 
She talked about doing it and loving it, before she edited the post.

By phart at 16,May,17 02:56 other posts of phart 
no dam it would work.

By #485312 at 15,May,17 23:56
no way, you cant sit on a cock while theyre driving, lve blown guys and pulled their cocks, let them finger me, but it would be close to impossible to sit on a cock while theyre driving *lix*

By onthelose at 15,May,17 17:00 other posts of onthelose 
No, but I have always wanted to. I expect it would be a short trip if it happened to me. My friend said he did on one occasion, nearly crashed when he came.

Adult Discussion Forum