Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Is my cock really to small?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #534216 at 30,May,17 21:15
Several women have told me my cock is tiny today. Is it that bad please be honest [deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.under 35yrs old with small penises or likes small penise....   2.Tendency to be gay   3.is suckable cock the same as small cock?   4.Why the hell does it get men off to be humiliated for their small dick?   5.I have a small cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 31,May,17 15:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, you've got a micro penis, that's for sure. But is this a bad thing or is your penis too small? Most emphatically NO and NO.

As even the most casual viewing of the photos posted on this very site will reveal, penises come in an enormous variety of sizes, from micro up to jumbo and everything in between. Each and every size is valid and one can be assured that for every size there are lots of people out there who like that size.

So, sir, I'm going to say to you what I often say to men with micros: Sure, the men with jumbos can get a lot of attention, but a man with a micro who has the balls to put it on public display is a bigger stud. You are a strikingly handsome man with a fine, lean, smooth physique and are a real asset to SYD. I salute you.
By #485312 at 01,Jun,17 11:53
you always have the right words spermkiss, he is a very nice bloke too, we've spoken a lot and l think he looks like Matt LeBlanc, and he does put up some really great pics too.. he is definitely a great asset here, one of the few that shows it all and doesn't pretend.. l certainly love your shots too *lix*

By TinyLittleGuy at 31,May,17 19:45 other posts of TinyLittleGuy 
yes your dick is small not as small as mine , however when you get hard it grows substantially. i would think you get many complaints especially with how thick it gets , i get complaints from my wife on how small i am and that she hardly feels me inside.

By pifad at 31,May,17 14:42 other posts of pifad 
Looks perfectly good to me.

By phart at 31,May,17 13:09 other posts of phart 
I think alot of it amounts to fake accounts claiming to be women just trying to make us feel more miserable than we already do about our size. Chances are the "women" that told you that are actually fat ass 70 year old men in their shit stained boxers just having what they call fun.
sick bastards.

By leopoldij at 31,May,17 03:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Several women have told you it is tiny today? Why, what happened today? Was it bigger yesterday or in the past???

By #533948 at 31,May,17 01:23
We gotta see it hard, man

Adult Discussion Forum