Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Short Pants -- An Encouraging Sign

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by spermkiss at 02,Jun,18 23:09  other posts of spermkiss
Members who follow my posts might have observed that I really dislike the long, loose and baggy short pants so many men wear these days.

For example basketball players wear loose knee length shorts and often with leggings beneath that go all the way to their ankles. I remember when they wore gym length shorts with only a jock underneath (if that). At the beach or pool, swimmers wear Bermuda length shorts. I remember when a swim brief (Speedo) was de rigueur. Come on guys, much of the fun of sports is to show as much skin as possible.

I keep telling myself "This, too, will pass". And maybe it is. Where I live in Portland is near a university campus and I'm beginning to see male students wearing short shorts. Yes, yes, yes! Let's hope this is a trend.

Similar topics: 1.Post a pic with a sign on your junk with SYD on it... Let's see who is REAL!   2.admin, i cant sign out   3.Why can't I sign out?   4.short cock, tight nuts   5.Why is it fine for ladies to wear yoga pants but men in compression pants not ok  

New Comment

Comments:
By #539358 at 03,Jun,18 08:22
My favourite shorts are the shiny polyester Adidas football shorts popular in the 80’s and 90’s. Short cut, with three stripes and a vent at the side. They were made of amazingly soft shiny glans material and are absolutely lovely to wear. I’ve got about 15 different pairs of them. Shorts are supposed to be short!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 03,Jun,18 16:02 other posts of spermkiss 
And short shorts were made to be worn without underpants, for a multitude of reasons. One is the freedom of movement inside that soft shinny material. To have one's equipment hang free with only a thin drape over it just plain feels good. Another is air circulation. To feel the soft breezes is so natural. A third is appearance. One looks good to others when they can see things freely moving about inside the shorts as one goes about activities. Finally there is the "hang out" matter. It's fun to hang out when one sits, stoops or crouches down and it gives a nice show to others.

Most of these reasons also apply to kilts. Traditionally men in kilts never wear underpants.

By #625564 at 04,May,21 11:28
Yes!!!!!

By earthy at 20,May,21 17:03 other posts of earthy 
I used to wear those alot. From kid to 20s. Dont know why I stopped. Maybe because nobody else wore them anymore. But I loved them! Thats it, Im getting some new ones.
By #631189 at 20,May,21 17:11
I’ve got some of those one right now! White Adidas with red stripes, really comfortable

By spermkiss at 19,May,21 23:05 other posts of spermkiss 
'Just got back from a shopping trip. As I was entering the store a young guy was coming out wearing short shorts. He looked as though he was in his late teens and he had a nice dusting of blond hair on his legs. YES!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

By the way, the store was Powell's Books, the world's largest bookstore, on West Burnside Street at Tenth Avenue. Yes, the world's largest bookstore is right here in Portland, Oregon.

By johndoe at 07,May,21 01:08 other posts of johndoe 
[deleted image] a bit like that ...

By Onetwo at 03,Jun,18 19:51 other posts of Onetwo 
By spermkiss at 24,Dec,18 06:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Great suntan and dynamite tan line.

By #625564 at 04,May,21 11:33
Hotness!

By #625564 at 04,May,21 11:30
Onion skin running shorts have always been my favorite to look at. They look especially hot when a guy freeballs in them or wears a cock ring.

By spermkiss at 03,May,21 15:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Another encouraging sign. A couple of days ago on the internet I stumbled on an posting about men's swimwear for the coming season. Of the twelve or so posted, all but two were swim briefs, a couple very brief briefs. Alas, no thongs. Of the two that were not briefs, one was a square cut and the other was shorts, only slightly longer than short shorts.

By spermkiss at 24,Dec,18 06:00 other posts of spermkiss 
More encouraging signs. In the last few weeks in the sports section of our local newspaper I've been noticing photos of basketball players with noticeably shorter and snugger shorts. And it happened again today. On the front page of today's sport section is a photo of a basketball player whose shorts end at least six inches above his knees and the legs are thigh tight. We've still got a way to go before we have the ultra short shorts they used to wear, but we're making progress.

(By the way, I don't follow sports, I just breeze thru the sports section to see if there are any good photos of cute athletes.)
By phart at 25,Dec,18 00:43 other posts of phart 
It may be a slippery slope.You know women are not wanting to show skin,and perhaps it will come back to a point men don't either? Just a brain fart but possiable.

By phart at 03,Jun,18 18:37 other posts of phart 
When I suffered a testicular torsion as a teen I was told by the doctor that was able to save my balls that I should never,and he repeated NEVER go without underwear. Nor should I wear very tight jeans,which were popular at the time. He explained testicles needed support and should not hang loose while being active working or playing sports. That was many years ago and we lost him in Afghanistan as he was over there in the military even at 60 years old trying to save lives.
I am not a doctor,nor have I ever played 1 on tv. I know I was almost nut-less because of a bully kicking me in the crotch and it twisted the **** vessels and other tubes to a point my nuts swelled to the size of baseballs. Pain beyond my words. 1 nurse explained the pain I was experiencing was as similar as a man could experience to childbirth. 2 hours later to surgery and it would have been a removal,not a repair.
By spermkiss at 03,Jun,18 19:18 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all my sympathy for your injury and congratulations on the successful surgery to save your testicles. I realize that in special situations like yours there are accommodations that must be met. I also realize that for men with low hanging testicles there must be support in many activities. But for most men in casual situations nothing beats hanging free.

By leopoldij at 03,Jun,18 00:30 other posts of leopoldij 
I fully agree with you. Basketball players look very ugly in these shorts. And so do many dudes in US streets. They walk in these baggy shorts and they look like as if they shat in them. That's the first picture that comes to mind. I'm arguing from an aesthetic point of view. I know the matter touches you more, but I assure you that I find it ugly too.
By tb1 at 03,Jun,18 06:03 other posts of tb1 
Me too

Adult Discussion Forum