Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Shaving and manscaping

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #518391 at 25,Sep,18 08:45
It seems most guys on this site have either shaved pubes or do some serious manscaping. Is this now the fashion, espevially with younger guys? I notice a few guys in the showers who manscape but have never seen a guy totally shaved.

Similar topics: 1.Shaving question   2.Shaving   3.Shaving Balls   4.Before and after shaving!!   5.Male pubes..?  

New Comment

Comments:
By casado at 17,Aug,23 14:31 other posts of casado 

--------------------------------------- added after 29 seconds

depois que raspei, nunca mais parei.

By #700583 at 14,Aug,23 18:31
I cycle and prefer to shave to avoid those irritating "catching" pubes. Also find it a turn-on to shave too.

By #699058 at 14,Aug,23 10:46
I shave all from bum crack round to belly, at least weekly, cooler and more hygeinic, and easier to apply rings etc

By #700447 at 13,Aug,23 22:29
I’m 62 and been a smoothie since I was around age 38. I’ve always kept a full head of hair and forearms, a rare beard and on occasion shaved my pubes. I have a Mediterranean type of hair. Thick enough to annoy me when trying to relax. I scratch my nethers a lot less often now and don’t get hot down there.

By #699038 at 06,Aug,23 07:12
I try keep everything shaved and nice for anyone that goes down on me allott better than coppn mouth full of pubic hair
By #662360 at 06,Aug,23 13:55
Looks good smooth. Must feel good smooth in a hand too!
By #699038 at 06,Aug,23 17:55
Feels good smooth specialy if oiled up with pre cum

By Felix69 at 06,Aug,23 10:27 other posts of Felix69 
All smooth here from head down. I have been doing IPL for two months every week but still shaving before treatment. Hope its going to work and no more hair.

By Hrnyboy90 at 30,Jul,23 14:26 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I shave everything just personal preference. I like to feel soft and smooth ❤️

By se-kent-uk at 27,Jul,23 09:57 other posts of se-kent-uk 
I'm crap at it and cut my self too much, only keep it trimmed now.

By #662360 at 26,Jul,23 18:05
I ask my wife to trim my pubes when they get too bushy. Usually she does a good job and I like it when she holds my cock and balls out of the way.
By tb1 at 26,Jul,23 18:37 other posts of tb1 
Does she hood the tip of your cock in her mouth?
By #662360 at 26,Jul,23 22:07
When I get really hard up she jerks my cock off.
By tb1 at 27,Jul,23 03:28 other posts of tb1 
Cool

By biguyfunn at 27,Jul,23 03:12 other posts of biguyfunn 
Love smooth,do get a bit slack tho,lol,then takes forever to shave again

By #681507 at 27,Jul,23 02:21
i luv smmoth look thats jus me

By #699038 at 26,Jul,23 13:01
I love to ke3p shaved or trimmed allot neater and better for the person that goes down on you

By SluttySarah069 at 16,Jun,23 12:56 other posts of SluttySarah069 
As i love cross dressing Ishave my body. underarms, legs etc to feel more fem.

By edcut at 16,Jun,23 08:18 other posts of edcut 
I've started recently to trim a bit my pubes and just like how it looks. I'm also having my ass hair removed with laser, but that's because my doctor suggested it after some issues I had. Given that I trim one side and I'm smooth behind it seemed obvious to try and shave in between, so now my balls and between my legs is as smooth as it can get

By #555742 at 29,Sep,18 00:49
I love to go down on girls and i prefer when the area is shaved. A bit of hair on the top is cool. I my self do shave and keep my balls shaved and the area.
I recently did a bit of a triangle shave on my self.
I don't think that it's an age thing but I'd say its more of a modern thing with adult videos people are mostly clean shaven.
Some people prefer some hair some don't.
I think a maintained clean or some hair can be sexy but un kept isnt really sexy for me.

By bella! at 25,Sep,18 12:39 other posts of bella! 
Hi.

I am confused and don't believe I understand your post. You write;

"It seems most guys on this site have either shaved pubes or do some serious manscaping."

When you say shaved, do you mean completely shaved as is totally smooth? And manscaping, are you referring to the area being trimmed back to something less wild and bushy or possibly "coiffed" into a design?

I think that being smooth or natural depends on the man and I don't think that their age has anything to do with it. Generally speaking, I think you might find more young men will choose to be smooth while mature men go natural.
By #554098 at 27,Sep,18 03:42
Age has nothing to do with it, for me. It's all about the lady I am with. If she likes it shaved, or 'scaped, she gets what she wants!!

By #372661 at 27,Sep,18 00:26
I did the total pubic hair removal thing for awhile but have since ceased. Maybe a little trim now and then. Nearly every woman claims to like the ample fur down below and on the chest.
What looks stupid is bald patch and then leg and torso hair in the backround. For a hairy man that want shaved pubes just go all the way, every hair except on head removed.

By #565681 at 26,Sep,18 22:29
I've shaved forever and love the look and feel, so much that I bit the bullet and got laser removal - full Brazilian, so everywhere including balls, taint, ass...greatest decision ever.

By #567296 at 26,Sep,18 06:56
Freshly shaved cock and balls today. Love the look and feel. I have shaved my pubes completely off on occasion but think I prefer some hair there.

On the other hand some totally smooth dudes look fantastic!

By spermkiss at 25,Sep,18 20:07 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, where have you been? Shaving and/or trimming of body hair has been stylish for thirty years now. And you're just noticing?

By biggripper1 at 25,Sep,18 19:52 other posts of biggripper1 
I occasionally trim and shave because I am fairly hairy. If I didn't my hair looks and feels horrible, and grey, I look at the ones that shave or trim right back but its not an age thing normally depends how much hair they have too.

Adult Discussion Forum