Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Lipsipsuckit is fit

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #204766 at 30,Dec,18 04:28
As the title goes that is one sexy lady any one agree?

New Comment

Comments:
By #551147 at 12,Jan,19 04:53
Hey folks, observe how *Lix* plays the wounded victim...

Another note of interest.. Is how *lix* has the AUDACITY to take a shot at "chunder guts, or It" as she so uneloquently puts it, referring to Bella, about not letting an "opportunity go by". AND then does the same gotdamn thing. Huh?

To *Lix* - Just couldn't resist the opportunity to throw out some insolent remarks towards Bella, huh? Now let's add hypocrite to the growing evidence of a petulant, insufferable, thin skinned, cowardess.

As far as I'm concerned... It's quite possible your delusional amongst your other faults. I have lauded you when it was deserved, I have tried to engage in civil conversation with you, I have even sent a few gifts your way, complimented a few pics that I did enjoy, amongst other things. I can stand on what I say and back it up. Can you? Now! I must be some kinda nut to do those things to or for someone I just don't like. Keep playing the wounded victim, there's a percentage of members that take it hook, line, and sinker. HELL! I think you even have Mr. Admin fooled into believing your the poor lil fragile innocent victim. Thanks for revealing yourself for what you are. As aforementioned, I USE to believe that some members were being a lil harsh. Now I CLEARLY understand what their hang ups are.
By 2nice at 12,Jan,19 20:45 other posts of 2nice 
*lix* blacklisted me with zero interaction. I’ve always been puzzled about it. Why would someone do that? And she left this comment behind,

1. not nice at all, here to be an arsehole and not here to share pics.. must have a tiny dick and wouldn't know how to be nice if it hit him in the face

I’m confused, because I do share pics. Whether my dick is tiny, that’s debatable. And pfft...I can be quite ‘nice’.
By dgraff at 12,Jan,19 23:01 other posts of dgraff 
Lix black listed me over the excitement game over two years ago and she went as far as insinuate that all the other winners were just burnt toast compared to her

By JustWill at 13,Jan,19 03:47 other posts of JustWill 
She considers most dicks to be "tiny" because even a horse's dingus couldn't touch the sides of Walrus Canyon...

By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 22:46
Scorpio,,,when someone is in the middle of an argument, we tend to do or say anything. You have a beef with Lix. That is between you two. So far I haven't seen the reasons. I do know that Lix and Bella have been feuding for years. They both take every opportunity to dump on the other. Would you do it differently? I know I wouldn't.
By #551147 at 13,Jan,19 00:21
TWO, I'm NOT arguing here, whatsoever.

I have MERELY expressed my observations about the petulant - *Lix*. Who apparently does things to people without provocation, more specifically, me. I have presented the facts as they are. Facts are facts, that's why they're facts.

Just for the record, TWO... What YOU said here has intrigued me. 🤔 Would you mind showing me where Bella has "dumped" on *Lix*? You can show me either here or in private, I'm just really curious as to what I missed... Thanks!
By #562152 at 13,Jan,19 01:16
No,Scorpio, I won't talk out of turn. Either you believe me or you don't. Whatever you decide won't affect our friendship.
By bella! at 13,Jan,19 03:10 other posts of bella! 
You made an accusation that you cannot even support. If people aren't able to see through you, SHAME ON THEM!
By #562152 at 13,Jan,19 03:57
Have you or have you not been feuding with Lix and visa versa? Have you or have you not complained about Lix and visa versa? Have you or have you not refered to Lix as the walrus? And visa versa (well, similar)? Don't both of you iitake every oportunity to say so? That's not an accusation. Right here, on your thread there are occasions of what I said. I really don't care. You two hate each other? Not my problem. Having a shit faced asshole like Dgraff rag on me? That is my problem and I will take care of it. You getting mad at me? I don't know why
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And what do I care if people can or can't see through me? I do and live for me. Fuck everyone else. I don't owe you or anyone else any explanation, not even the time of day.
By dgraff at 13,Jan,19 10:41 other posts of dgraff 
Wow chill out granny before you have a stroke sit down have a cup of coffee and take your crazy pills and try to relax a little
By #562152 at 13,Jan,19 15:21
Too much??? Fuckface (and this time i mean it as a term of endearment ) sometimes i like you,

By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 04:35
WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY, FROM BELLA TO THE LAST FOOL ON SITE, EVERYONE THINKS THAT LIX AND/OR AUSSIE IS MY MENTOR/HERO/KEEPER/MINDER/ OR ANYTHING MORE THAN MY ON LINE FRIENDS. IS THIS THE WAY YOU PEOPLE LIVE YOUR LIVES ON LINE? ARE YOU PEOPLE SO SHALLOW, SO INTO THIS CRAP WE CALL SYC/SYD THAT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ACT THIS WAY??????xxxxxx
By #485312 at 12,Jan,19 05:35
yeah hard to believe, but that's how some people are, they don't believe people have their own minds and opinions.. they can make up what they want about us, its so easy for them when theyre been blocked for years to know who we are and what we stand for, and if they weren't throwing shit at us, they'd be picking on other members, so let them throw shit our way .. saves others having to put up with it.. while theyre busy making up stuff and throwing their opinions like its gospel. it lets people see them for what they are. like the dude saying he commented on my pics and tried to be nice, l went to delete 'those comments', but there weren't any.. just more lies to add to the many told here *lix*

By #551147 at 12,Jan,19 19:36
🙄 Final response to the petulant one up ⬆️ above me 🙄
for now...

Dur dur dur Perhaps you couldn't find my comments to "delete" them like a spoiled little vengeful brat, because you BLACKLISTED ME.

Example 1, Note how I tried to engage in NORMAL civil conversation,
EVEN apologizing for it not being about smut.[deleted image] Example 2, Note how I lauded YOUR advice to another member. Example 3, Note the compliment I gave you. [deleted image] Yes, note how UNCIVILIZED I was and abusive to you. I would not have posted this except for the fact you called me a liar.

WHO'S THE FUCKIN LIAR HERE? I would prove the gifts I've sent and compliments on some of your pictures, but you made sure I can't do that. I rest MY case as to who the FUCKIN LIAR is...
By dgraff at 12,Jan,19 20:06 other posts of dgraff 
Seems like she has nothing to say to the cold hard facts
By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 22:28
Dgraff,,I don't think they can see each other's comments. They are blocked. And you are just adding shit to it. You have a beef with my friends and want to cause more problems
By #551147 at 13,Jan,19 00:30
Heya TWO, I seen *Lix* comments. Hence the ⬆️above⬆️ response directly to her OR anyone else that wants to see it.

It was NECESSARY as *Lix* implied that I was making shit up, in HER response to YOUR posting.

Am I making shit up? I presented my facts, as I don't appreciate *Lix* attempting to tarnish my reputation as a "liar". If you just take another glance, you'll SEE who's the LIAR.

By #485312 at 12,Jan,19 23:43
did you see how horrible l was
By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 23:49
Shame, shame,
By #485312 at 13,Jan,19 05:50
yeah heaps easier to let him look for 'the horrible stuff l wrote', so l can delete it .. l know he's so hard up to be right he couldn't help but show them all, seems like he was trying to show everyone how nasty l was to him, that's great he has his copy for prosperity *Lix*

By #562152 at 08,Jan,19 14:11
Sexiest woman on site,,
By #460385 at 08,Jan,19 14:36

By #551147 at 08,Jan,19 20:05
I'm not so sure I would go that far as to state that, Twowarm. But I will go as far to say she certainly is one of the most PETTIEST on this site, that's fer sure.
By #562152 at 08,Jan,19 20:50
R you playing with woerds?
By #551147 at 09,Jan,19 08:48
Huh? Please clarify...
By #562152 at 09,Jan,19 12:29
Pettiest or prettiest?
By #551147 at 10,Jan,19 18:59
PETTY errr pettiest 😐 Yeah! She's fuckin petty, and I now understand more clearly why she gets the kinda static she gets around here.
By #562152 at 10,Jan,19 20:13
Scorpio, she’s no different than anyone else. She protects her interests like you do.
By #551147 at 10,Jan,19 20:47
Protecting her interests? What she did had NOTHING to do with "her interests". What was done, was akin to being childish, and unfounded spiteful!
By #562152 at 10,Jan,19 21:27
What did she do?
By #551147 at 10,Jan,19 23:24
She knows what she did... 😠 You say she's your friend, ask her. Maybe you'll find it entertaining as opposed to petty, childish, or spiteful. As I previously stated, I now know why she gets what she gets from many members around here. She has an insufferable attitude. It's quite UGLY and maybe for the sake of humanity, she'll change it.
By #562152 at 11,Jan,19 12:34
and you got this information from whom?
By Sir-Skittles at 11,Jan,19 19:32 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
ALL MEMBERS

By #562152 at 11,Jan,19 20:08
I love the way none of you have balls. You won't name names because you are chicken. That’s CHICKEN, YOU PUSSIES. Hahaha
By bella! at 11,Jan,19 23:45 other posts of bella! 
I really did not want to post in this thread but your last couple of posts provoked a change of heart.

You declared that *lix* is the sexiest woman on the site and that didn't hit a sweet chord with everyone. If you looked at what I posted in the STUFF thread, my post was, "And one more thing, "sexy" is a subjective term. Sexy can be a visual thing, sexy can be a state of mind thing OR if you're blessed, sexy is both! Just sayin'........ "

I was supporting your comment on *lix*. Gorgeous and sexy is subjective, it can be the outward appearance as seen through your eyes or something that exudes from within. But everyone has different vision and will "see" the same thing in a different light.

As for Scorpio69 to refer to her as PETTY, why do you feel that this was "information" obtained from anyone? Why can't it be that this is something that is between him and her and their interaction? I have the impression that you believe someone told him something sinister or coerced him into posting that. Just maybe, it is a conclusion he made all on his own based on his own observations.
By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 00:17
Bella, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Other people's sweet chords be damned. Scorpio gave me that impression. If I'm wrong it won't be the first time, but, either way, why won't he explain his statement made in this thread? For instance: I saw Lix do this or that. Granted, he doesn't have to. And, in the interest of clearing the air, I do believe he was told about some insident by someone. Maybe you, maybe someone else. I don't know. That's why I asked. After all, the thread is about Lix and I made a compliment. CC54, as usual, did not like it, and Scorpio did not even have the courtesy to make a separate coment.
By bella! at 12,Jan,19 01:21 other posts of bella! 
I'm sorry to break this to you but I did not discuss any "insident" with Scorpio69, I would wager to say that his post was based on his observation(s) and interaction(s). It is not anything that I influenced him on or manipulated him to do.

By the way, "insident" is spelled, i-n-c-i-d-e-n-t. I thought you might like to know, I noticed that you helped GPC_1 out.
By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 01:54
so true

By #551147 at 12,Jan,19 02:25
Thanks B! That was quite an astute observation complete with a lucid surmised conclusion.

TWO, the above declaration was and is SOLELY based on something that happened between myself and the Queen of insufferable. It's not necessarily my style to put people on full blast in the public eye. I made the comments I made because so many believe that she is a poor picked on victim. Nothing could be further from the truth. She fucked with the right one this time, because her ill actions towards me have ZERO grounds, are baseless. The Cowardess then proceeded to blacklist me, once again, for NO reason, other than to be the petty thin skinned cowardess she truly is. NOW! One more time for the cheap seats... ASK HER IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY! See if your hero and mentor has a "plausible" reason to act the way she does. The poor poor victim, right?
By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 04:34
Scorpio,,,I don't want the details. If you think she wronged you, I'm sorry you two are fighting. next time you might want to say, "We had a run in and now I feel this way"

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY, FROM BELLA TO THE LAST FOOL ON SITE, EVERYONE THINKS THAT LIX AND/OR AUSSIE IS MY MENTOR/HERO/KEEPER/MINDER/ OR ANYTHING MORE THAN MY ON LINE FRIENDS. IS THIS THE WAY YOU PEOPLE LIVE YOUR LIVES ON LINE? ARE YOU PEOPLE SO SHALLOW, SO INTO THIS CRAP WE CALL SYC/SYD THAT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ACT THIS WAY??????

By #485312 at 11,Jan,19 21:52
[deleted image]
just for all you haters ..
you love to see my arse *lix*
By #562152 at 11,Jan,19 22:24
By #485312 at 12,Jan,19 02:54
l noticed chunder guts had to have ITS say, IT couldn't let an opportunity go by, and as for scorpio, he's just a back stabber, dropped many hints that he didn't like me, and yeah, l blocked him, if he doesn't want to see me, than he should have done it first, he's got nothing to say to me, just at me and about me,so he has no need to see my page ever again, because that's what he wanted, and l see that the word 'victim' got thrown in again, that's what all good trolls throw when they have nothing else to throw.. *Lix*

By #485312 at 12,Jan,19 02:59
if anyone else wants me to block them, just say the word and l'll block you. l don't want anyone on my page that doesn't like me..and yes, if you call me names in forum, or call me a victim, l will block you *Lix*

By #568553 at 08,Jan,19 13:50
Yes absolutely
By #485312 at 11,Jan,19 21:54
[deleted image]
By #568553 at 12,Jan,19 00:09
you have a wonderful round arse

By #460385 at 11,Jan,19 20:41
@ cockslut69. There has to be a British definition of the word "fit" that differs from the US definition? Please describe your terminology of the word "fit". Because in no way, shape, or form is that woman considered "fit" from where I come from. You could have your opinion that she might be sexy, beautiful, or she has the body type you like. But the word "fit". I'm sorry you cannot use that to describe her.
By dgraff at 11,Jan,19 23:53 other posts of dgraff 
Good God no she's a stroke waiting to happen

By #562152 at 30,Dec,18 08:10
I do,,,she's gorgeous and sexy hot,,
By dgraff at 02,Jan,19 01:10 other posts of dgraff 
Then you need to pop all those pimples on her big ass
By Sir-Skittles at 11,Jan,19 19:29 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By #574505 at 11,Jan,19 19:33

By #485312 at 11,Jan,19 21:52
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

if they want to come here to spread their love, they can stare at my arse everytime they come here now *lix*
By #562152 at 11,Jan,19 22:37
Dgraff is jealous his pussy is ugly, the cunt

By leopoldij at 10,Jan,19 00:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Her pussy looks best when she has that cock deep inside. Many people would be jealous for not being able to get nearly as much sex as she gets.
[deleted image]

By #551226 at 09,Jan,19 18:27
You’re shitting us right? Fit?

By wycowboy at 08,Jan,19 18:13 other posts of wycowboy 
Yep, pretty sexy. Would love to spend an evening or thousand with her

By knewbi at 03,Jan,19 17:49 other posts of knewbi 
Oh yes!! VERY sexy.. I love her attitude towards sexual activities. Would love spending an evening with her..

By Sir-Skittles at 03,Jan,19 17:45 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By chubbyloves at 03,Jan,19 04:07 other posts of chubbyloves 
very much so, hot as they cum

By Sir-Skittles at 03,Jan,19 02:30 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Lix could not fit into a garage built for three cars

By #551147 at 30,Dec,18 09:00
Are you trying to incite something...
By #485312 at 02,Jan,19 05:03
yeah you should check out who's inciting the crap, and its not the dude that started the thread *Lix*

By #539810 at 30,Dec,18 08:23
An awesome woman
By dgraff at 02,Jan,19 01:12 other posts of dgraff 
I would rather sleep with a rabbid pit bull

By #453491 at 30,Dec,18 21:14
Fuck yes she is id do unimaginably perverted things to that woman
By dgraff at 02,Jan,19 01:07 other posts of dgraff 
You must be blind

By #575378 at 01,Jan,19 03:43
She is my ideal for a mature women. Everything in her is very attractive. Would love to spend a night with her.
By dgraff at 02,Jan,19 01:05 other posts of dgraff 

By 2nice at 31,Dec,18 02:11 other posts of 2nice 
Uhhhh...what is your definition of, “fit”?
By JustWill at 01,Jan,19 03:52 other posts of JustWill 
I think they mean that she would FIT in a large cargo crate...

By #460385 at 30,Dec,18 21:47
You have to be fucking joking right. I think I have a different definition of the word "fit".

By leopoldij at 30,Dec,18 18:53 other posts of leopoldij 

Adult Discussion Forum