She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Shaving ass question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #624519 at 30,Aug,20 17:56
I’ve been debating if I should shave my ass or not. Part of me wants to cause a smooth ass Sounds great to me but I’ve also heard it’s bad cause it gets itchy A lot and I don’t know if I wanna deal with that. What are your guys opinions? Does it itch after?

Similar topics: 1.Shaving question   2.Shaving   3.Shaving Balls   4.shaving question   5.beard shaving  

New Comment

Comments:
By #613564 at 04,Sep,20 05:16
I have an upcoming colonoscopy, and I am shaving clean, because the doctor is a lady, and it's just respectful, and nice!

By SluttySarah069 at 03,Sep,20 14:54 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I work my round the various parts of my body on a weekly basis to make sure I look as fem as possible - and that includes my arse area. Guys who rim me don't usually wany a gob full off hair with maybe bits of old sh*t on them.

By wycowboy at 03,Sep,20 14:21 other posts of wycowboy 
I don't shave my cock so I am damn sure not going to try to shave my ass

By earthy at 02,Sep,20 09:30 other posts of earthy 
I would use hair removal cream on your ass, but not IN your ass

By spermkiss at 30,Aug,20 19:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Go ahead and shave it. I had a quick look at your photos and saw that you have shaved your pubic patch. Was that itchy or were there any other problems? If not, then you're good to go. And please post some photos of your hairless ass.

For what it's worth I did a whole body shave weekly for years. Then I went with the permanent solution and had everything removed with a laser.
By bella! at 30,Aug,20 21:55 other posts of bella! 
And how many sessions did you require to be as smooth as a baby's bottom?
By spermkiss at 31,Aug,20 18:28 other posts of spermkiss 
One on my chest and pretty much everywhere else (I wasn't very hairy), two on my underarms, three on my pubic patch.

My removal was done in a professional setting by an MD. Since then home laser devices have come on the market and the professional salons have disappeared. I have one and use it now and then for the small amount of regrowth.

By LGA6969 at 30,Aug,20 20:59 other posts of LGA6969 
Try it if you don’t like it it will grow back.

Adult Discussion Forum