She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Fucking married women

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #629627 at 19,Nov,20 18:05
Its great to get some stupid married woman, fuck her 5 times and send her home to her small dick idiot husband with cum leaking out of her panties.
Better still when you live in some fucked up bible town and they all pretend to believe in god and that they are good people.

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever brought a woman to orgasm without fucking?   2.A handful of good fucking reasons for a snobby bitch to ban annoying turds.   3.Have you ever been caught while fucking another man's wife?   4.If the Title says girls.. answer.. Gay guys DONT FUCKING ANSWER...   5.where are all the women  

New Comment

Comments:
By #621142 at 03,Dec,20 07:54
I might be alone in this, but I think regardless of what you think of them this isn't ok. My dad cheated on my mom and my brother attempted suicide because of the fallout from it. It might be funny to you, but it's really not ok.

Consent is probably one of the most important parts to sex. And I see this crossing a line. But I can't tell you what to do with your life.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I might be alone in this, but I think regardless of what you think of them this isn't ok. My dad cheated on my mom and my brother attempted suicide because of the fallout from it. It might be funny to you, but it's really not ok.

Consent is probably one of the most important parts to sex. And I see this crossing a line. But I can't tell you what to do with your life.

I apologise if this is some sort of consentual kink thing that I'm butting in on. It just rubs me the wrong way.

By CAT at 21,Nov,20 21:28 other posts of CAT 
Bella! is right. You are a cretin. I can't believe any woman would give you the time of day. I have an open marriage, but if any of my guys found out how you treat a woman they would make sure you need a dentist. BTW, you can be religious and ride a dick. You should try it.
By #629627 at 29,Nov,20 06:33
Why would I want to ride a dick?
By CAT at 29,Nov,20 13:21 other posts of CAT 
I don't know. All I've said is you should try it

ACTUALLY, I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK. WHAT YOU DO OR DON'T DO IS BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR ASS.
By HotFuckerBoy at 29,Nov,20 13:23 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 

By leopoldij at 20,Nov,20 01:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh yes that's right. Do you fuck married ones? I do.
--------------------------------------- added after 132 hours

Except that I DON'T THINK THEY'RE STUPID.
They're perfectly normal and intelligent women who just like sex more then their husband.
By #629627 at 20,Nov,20 11:58
I only fuck the married ones. I extra enjoy the fact that they are so all religious and pious then ride a dick like a bitch while cheating on their fuckwit church going husbands.
By leopoldij at 20,Nov,20 18:43 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree with you. Do you live in Utah?
By #629627 at 25,Nov,20 23:30
yes
By leopoldij at 26,Nov,20 00:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Do you fuck married mormon women? How do they score? I find it hard to think of sex with a mormon. But, maybe, when they escape the tyranny of their religion they become wild. Who knows?

By cumcouplessa at 22,Nov,20 03:02 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. The thought of wife arriving home with cum leaking out her panties just gave me a raging boner. lol. Has it occurred to you that some women may do so, simply because their husband asked them to? You may be bringing hubby more pleasure than the lady,
By CAT at 22,Nov,20 16:43 other posts of CAT 
Are you saying you are a small dick idiot husband? I would imagine that if a husband says to his wife, "Honey, I love you very much. If you think you want to ride other men, it's ok with me. Just come back to me." That would be alright (both my husbands are ok with me fucking other men and I don't mind them fucking other people) but what this man is describing, he doesn't care for the woman, he just wants to prove he's better than her husband. Poor form
By #629627 at 25,Nov,20 23:43
i think it's the pious couples doing the proving and exhibiting form. Praise the lord. It's a sin that that there black man should be allowed schooling.
I'm not preaching to anyone about how to run their lives. (Other than dont vote for the corrupt hateful religious (ha ha - 382 sundays on the golf course none in a church) lunatic that just lost)
They are just an enthusuaitc fuck.

By bella! at 21,Nov,20 13:22 other posts of bella! 
The title intrigued me however the content makes everything clear.

Initially, I wondered how could the feeling/enjoyment/pleasure of fucking a married woman versus a single woman be any different. After opening your thread and reading further, you "show your hand".

The satisfaction you derive has nothing to do with the sexual act, it is in finding a "stupid married woman". The only thing the woman is stupid or guilty of is to hook up with a cretin like you.
By #551147 at 21,Nov,20 20:32
BRAVO!

Well stated and thoroughly accurate!

I guess you wouldn't be surprised what other pos responded on this post, down yonder ⬇️...
By bella! at 21,Nov,20 20:57 other posts of bella! 
At the time I posted, I did notice there were 3 additional posts that I could not see. Obviously, the posts were made by someone I blacklisted OR someone who blacklisted me. Based on the topic, my guess, it was someone who I chose to blacklist and I can only imagine the disgusting content of the post. Whatever. In my opinion, guys that think they are a good fuck have nothing to offer other than their dick and in most cases, are delusional.

By HotFuckerBoy at 21,Nov,20 20:57 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
bella! I wouldn't get too worked up, this is just the ramblings of a small man definitly lacking in intelligence and "other aspects". Nothing more than a sad, fat 40 year old virgin living in Mom's basement trying to come off like he actually has a life. We've all seen seen this type before, nothing new....
By bella! at 21,Nov,20 21:00 other posts of bella! 
Oh, I'm not getting worked up about this. Like I said, the heading interested me enough to want to read more but there seems to be nothing interesting about his post or his penis.
By HotFuckerBoy at 21,Nov,20 21:15 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Nope, nothing or interest here, just a pathetic little attention seeker. Probably a bully victim would be my guess...
By #551147 at 22,Nov,20 08:07
You forgot to add he's a "mouth frother", just read his other posts.

This IS Bannon ➡️ [deleted image]

a REAL nut-job!
By HotFuckerBoy at 22,Nov,20 15:55 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
yup! That's him!

By #629627 at 25,Nov,20 23:36
I'm a real nut job? Re-read some of your posts.

You still think the fat orange turd won the election. The other person won. Choice vote fat orange turn - or the other candidiate. Other candidate wins. Fat orange turd cries like a baby. Also claims to be the most incompetent president in history that allows an election to be rigges against him. If it were true he should resign in shame for fucking up in such a monumental fashion and faililng to delliver a democratic election.

More importantly, I rate your penis - poor
Your opinion doesn't count.

Is it nice in your shack in the swamp?

By curvy8 at 23,Nov,20 08:23 other posts of curvy8 
I've done it. It provides an extra level of hotness. Just before I cum, I like to imagine that he enters the room and tries to stop us just before I do, but she is so into it that nothing can stop it, and she screams because she has never got it so deep before.

By Gntlmn at 23,Nov,20 00:55 other posts of Gntlmn 
Spread that Covid around. It's just a hoax.

Adult Discussion Forum