Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Sex in the car!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #651183 at 15,Sep,21 18:27
So we're getting a little adventerous out in the car. Parked up in a forest. If a car pulls up next to us should we stop our fun or just carry on. Tips and positions appreciated. 👌

New Comment

Comments:
By Olddude at 16,Jun,22 10:57 other posts of Olddude 
Back in the day I had a chevy impala with a large bench seat. Drive ins were still around. I spent some great nights there with my GF.

By #589016 at 16,Jun,22 08:30
Afrer meeting a guy at a bar in his car in the parking I sucked his big dick and he fingered my ass.

By #652988 at 22,Nov,21 05:55
I have had sex in a car many times

By Lvphose at 28,Sep,21 15:33 other posts of Lvphose 
In high school with my gf at a lake in the back seat of a 71 dodge swinger. The best was with a different gf her 88 Datsun 280z we open the back hatch and she got on her back

By nekekal at 27,Sep,21 20:58 other posts of nekekal 
I have tried it twice. Two cars. The first was in a porsche 911. Her car. In my opinion, it is not possible. I was able to the head of my cock in, but not really move. I should have fucked her next to the car. She did let me drive it back to town. I almost had an orgasm driving.

The next time it was in my car. 59 ford thunderbird. Big console, bucket seats front and back. My gf was pretty short and skinny and on her back with her legs folded up against the roof, and with my legs crammed into he foot well I was able to get my cock into her, but I wouldn't call it fucking. Just coupled together with a little motion.

I am told it works better with woman on top. I can see how it might. But after the miserable fucking experience I used the car to carry some blankets and fucked her on the top of the car, or along side of it. Lol.

By #275407 at 23,Sep,21 01:22
I was having sex in my car with a girl, coworker, at 2am in a Pizza Hut parking lot when a flashlight shined in my car, it was a cop, made us put our cloths on, asked the girl if she was allright and consented to it,nthey told us we couldn't do that in a public place, so we went down the block to a hospital parking lot and finished, so uncomfortable doing it in a car, I was young, next time, I did it at her or my place, or just got a room. When your young, you'll do it anywhere

By knewbi at 22,Sep,21 18:52 other posts of knewbi 
If it's not an officer I'd say continue and invite that person to join in.. Could be some real fun...

By wycowboy at 18,Sep,21 16:30 other posts of wycowboy 
Good advice has been given but me........I love being watched so I will keep going no matter who is watching.

By leopoldij at 17,Sep,21 01:14 other posts of leopoldij 
Depends who's in the car.
Some people may not be worth the risk.
Others are.
So estimate who's looking and go for it.
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,21 15:22 other posts of spermkiss 
Exactly. If it's a police car and the officers are getting out with their flashlights to shine in your car, it might be a good idea to stop. If it's just ordinary folks, carry on and enjoy putting on a show.
By leopoldij at 17,Sep,21 16:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Exactly. The police, someone with a shotgun, your wife, your boss,... lol

Adult Discussion Forum