Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

cum in mouth/swallowing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by thebeewolf at 02,Oct,21 19:40  other posts of thebeewolf
I'm straight and I don't suck cock, but I have had many women and men suck mine. Women don't seem to give a fuck about it, but many men - most of them, I think - are really into having the guy cum in their mouth. It's like they'd feel cheated if I pulled out. Why? What's so great about someone else's bodily fluids? I mean, I totally love that you're into it...but I honestly don't understand. Care to elaborate?

Similar topics: 1.Cum in your mouth   2.is swallowing really good?   3.does anyone sawllow there own cum?   4.Swallowing of ones cum   5.My craving for cock is growing  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumjohn at 17,Oct,21 14:35 other posts of cumjohn 
What comes out from man's cock to my mouth, also goes to my stomach. And i hope same to my stuff when i cum in someones mouth.

Sometimes guy has pulled his cock out of my mouth before cumming. Can't understand that unless guy is giving me facial.

By LGA6969 at 16,Oct,21 22:49 other posts of LGA6969 
It’s not a blow job til you get the creamy reward

By gayguy at 06,Oct,21 08:27 other posts of gayguy 
If you are sucking cock you take all it gives
By thebeewolf at 16,Oct,21 20:44 other posts of thebeewolf 
True. Your job is not done until I squirt and it just feels better to squirt inside the hot, wet hole that gave me so much pleasure to begin with. Once you've got my spasming dick and a load of hot seed in your mouth, I guess you may as well swallow it. Besides, it pleases me to know that i am nourishing a cock-starved cum whore. I think of it as feeding the hungry.

By knewbi at 04,Oct,21 19:58 other posts of knewbi 
Just seems the right thing to do... And it fucking tastes so sexy!!

By kebmo at 02,Oct,21 22:17 other posts of kebmo 
It’s like asking someone why they like broccoli. Some people do and some people don’t. If you like sucking cock, like I do, maybe it’s just a natural progression to swallow his cum because as you’re sucking it he’s not finished until he cums in my mouth.
Also, I am a people pleaser. I have been in the service industry all my life and I’ve been successful at it. I know it feels great to cum in someone’s mouth so I understand how he feels as he cums in mine. Maybe that’s related or maybe it’s not, I’m not sure.
The feeling of someone coming in my mouth it’s very erotic and I enjoy it.
As an aside, men who suck cocks do it because they love to suck cocks but SOME women who suck cocks do it out of obligation during sex.
By thebeewolf at 03,Oct,21 18:33 other posts of thebeewolf 
So true about women. No woman is as enthusiastic and dedicated as your average guy cock slut!

By Mehard at 02,Oct,21 21:30 other posts of Mehard 
I can't really explain it but it gives me pleasure to suck off a man and have him cum in my mouth.

By #632705 at 02,Oct,21 21:22
Can’t really say why just enjoy it

By MM_DD at 02,Oct,21 20:17 other posts of MM_DD 
It's hard for me to put it into words, but I'll try: The feeling I get from taking and swallowing my man's load is the sheer joy of knowing he's giving me the most intimate gift he can possibly give. I'm taking that gift into my body, and our DNA's are becoming one. It fortifies the bond we already have. Furthermore, it's the reward I get for doing a good job of sucking his cock. I honestly can't even begin to imagine NOT swallowing his load. It would feel totally wrong and foreign to me. I do enjoy the taste quite a bit, but it's really far more about the experience.

Adult Discussion Forum