Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

The democrats cannot define a woman until...Look below...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by tecsan at 16,May,22 06:01  other posts of tecsan
Until it involves abortion...Besides the fact that the end of Roe V Wade would not end it in many states...I agree with B. Clinton abortion should be rare...

Similar topics: 1.define straight   2.Denver democrat council woman post on government site all democrats infected with coronovirus should attend every MAGA event   3.Democrats refuse to vote on relief money unless $35 million goes to Kennedy center   4.democrats and associated press close believeallwomen twitter account after Biden sexual assault case came to light   5.democrats refused to vote on relief bill unless $25 million was secured for house paychecks  

New Comment

Comments:
By CAT-2 at 05,Oct,22 15:17 other posts of CAT-2 
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY PREGNANCY FOR WHATEVER REASON. NO EXCEPTIONS. 👍😈
By phart at 05,Oct,22 19:10 other posts of phart 
thankfully for your sake your mother didn't feel that way or you wouldn't be here.
By CAT-2 at 05,Oct,22 19:23 other posts of CAT-2 
I would not have cared..... think about it. 😈
By phart at 05,Oct,22 19:28 other posts of phart 
you would have been a lost soul roaming thru the atmosphere.
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Oct,22 19:44 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Nonsense like that, is the reason for why medical policies should not be decided
on the basis of claims without evidence. There is no evidence for the soul existing. Anyone who believes in souls is totally free to not have an abortion, but no one should be forced to carry a child, because of other people's religion.
By phart at 05,Oct,22 19:53 other posts of phart 
OK, explain why when some molecules are lined up in a certain way,You appear as a human.You walk ,you talk,you think,or at least I think you think. , anyway, why is it a car can't feel,think or function without our input? Why can't a rock go skip it's self accross the lake?
There has to be "SOMETHING" that makes the human stand apart from the rest of the molecule arrangements. So what would you call it? Some call it a soul, what would you call that special unique object or influence?
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Oct,22 20:00 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I'm not going to explain DNA and evolution right now.
There is enough on YouTube to explain that in the finest of detail.
I can address specific questions about it, but I wouldn't know where to begin,
if you ask questions that show you don't understand the slightest thing about it.

In any case, that something that makes humans do things that a rock can not
is biology and a brain. It allows LIFE to 'skip' without being thrown across a lake.

When your brain gets damaged, your ability to walk, talk and think gets damaged
or destroyed. Isn't a soul supposed to be immaterial? Than why is it affected by material damage? Why can that special unique thing be damaged if it is immaterial?
By phart at 13,Oct,22 20:44 other posts of phart 
The fact no 1 has all the answers should prompt people to stop and wonder who is a irresponsible woman to decide if a baby lives or dies.
By CAT-2 at 19,Oct,22 15:04 other posts of CAT-2 
Babies, yes, fetuses no.
By tecsan at 20,Oct,22 01:46 other posts of tecsan 
You been watching too many dramas on TV.
By CAT-2 at 20,Oct,22 12:25 other posts of CAT-2 
You mean that Mar-a-Lago drama? 😸
By phart at 23,Oct,22 21:07 other posts of phart 
you would be miffed as hell if someone went into your house looking for stuff and riffled thru your underware and your kids rooms and such.
I imagine those perverts were sniffing like ol joe when they found Melaina's panties .
By CAT-2 at 23,Oct,22 22:11 other posts of CAT-2 
Only because they had a reason. You may find this hard to believe, but, I never had my house raidedand my undies smelled by law enforcement personel
By tecsan at 24,Oct,22 04:24 other posts of tecsan 
Most go through life without this happening. Be careful and do not piss off the libs.
By CAT-2 at 24,Oct,22 12:11 other posts of CAT-2 
I don't know where you live, but, in most places, it's the right wing constabulary we have to fear

By tecsan at 25,Oct,22 04:53 other posts of tecsan 
I meant ignorance. Fetus/baby, both require O2 and beating heart to SURVIVE. Really, because the baby is unable to talk for themself. Wow, that says a lot about the human race and democraps. BTW, I fear left wing idiocy and stupidity. Stop and think about it. Really, you think this woke shit is what our children need. I doubt it, but in your past, I bet were all democraps and saints in your eyes.
By CAT-2 at 25,Oct,22 11:55 other posts of CAT-2 
After about six weeks of pregnancy an ultrasound detects electrical cardiac activity in an embryo, this suggest its heart is beating and a live birth is on the way.At this very early stage of a pregnancy, however, the embryo is the size of a pomegranate seed and has only a primitive tube of cardiac cells that emit electric pulses and pump. This sound of a "heartbeat" is not considered by medical experts to be coming from a developed heart, which forms later in pregnancy, but from the ultrasound machine. The oxygen is carried by the woman to all parts of her body. I don't think her liver will develop into a human being..
Your statement that you fear left wing idiocy and stupidity is on you. Your feelings don't define half of this country. However, I can bring up the perceived head of the Republican party, Trump, and we can, FACTUALLY, say," The right wing and, in particular, the Republicans, are stupidly idiotic, supporting this jerk and his political ideas.

By Ananas2xLekker at 27,Oct,22 15:52 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
1) Even if she was an irresponsible woman, it's still her body.
2) Many unwanted pregnancies are not caused by the woman being irresponsible, but just because contraception doesn't always work
and often because men force themselves onto them.
3) Most abortions are performed with a pill. Calling that a baby is bullshit,
it's a tiny clump of cells then. Most later abortions are because the pregnancy poses a threat to their health or there are fetal medical conditions or because
the woman didn't have the money earlier. The first two should always be allowed and the last can be prevented by making abortion free.

By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Oct,22 19:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Even I would say that an abortion after 24 weeks would not be allowed, but if there was good reason to terminate the pregnancy, birth should be induced or performed by cesarean section and every effort should be made to keep the premature baby alive
in an incubator. This consideration goes out the door for fatal fetal malformations. Women are now forced to carry and give birth to malformed babies that have no chance to survive. I cannot imagine much more barbaric practices.
By tecsan at 24,Oct,22 04:27 other posts of tecsan 
Ananas2xlekker, what would you tell a down syndrome child that is glad to be here alive. Abortion is the end of life for the fetus that would now be a child.
By CAT-2 at 24,Oct,22 11:37 other posts of CAT-2 
You just said it. "A fetus that will evolve"
By phart at 24,Oct,22 14:13 other posts of phart 
You just confirmed the fetus is alive and will develop into a child.
No different than a grub worm becoming a moth.
A egg and a sperm cell meet,and a life begins.
A life that could be the 1 that grows up to cure cancer, or end wars.but if aborted,can do nothing but rot.
By CAT-2 at 24,Oct,22 14:28 other posts of CAT-2 
Alive, yes. A human being, no.
By tecsan at 25,Oct,22 03:22 other posts of tecsan 
I call BS here, does the fetus require oxygenated blood to live? So if you were put on a vent (just guessing an unconscious state, then you are not human. Disgusting. By the way how do you know what the 'fetus' as you call it, is experiencing, feeling etc? That is like asking what death is like, can you answer that?
By CAT-2 at 25,Oct,22 11:24 other posts of CAT-2 
The fetus is part of a woman's body and shares blood with the woman. The fetus, at the stage we are talking about (15 weeks of gestation) is not able to breathe as it's not developed. At that point, it's like a liver. It's there as part of the woman but not a separate part. I don't have to feel bad about having my liver removed (except in context with my health). I also don't have to know what death is like. I can only define it by what it's not, ie, not breathing, not concious.

By Ananas2xLekker at 26,Oct,22 13:54 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Someone who is on a ventilator, in an unconscious state, is not messing up the rest of someone else's life or even endangering someone else's life.

There might be medical decisions that come close. Let's say Siamese twins share one heart. The one with the heart is aware and able, the one without a heart is severely mentally disabled and not self-aware. I would agree with the decision to separate the twins and let the one without a heart die. Would you condemn the self-aware twin to suffer from their joined sibling the rest of their life?
By tecsan at 27,Oct,22 03:15 other posts of tecsan 
Sounds like you want to think ethics here.
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,Oct,22 14:03 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Was it not an ethics discussion so far? Or was it just politics to you?

Off course it is an ethics question: What has priority; the right of a woman to make a choice about her own body and her future or the further development
of a fertilized egg, zygote or fetus into a new human being.

I know your answer to that ethics question.
What do you think about the Siamese twins ethics question?
And if you think differently about that one, why?
By phart at 27,Oct,22 14:27 other posts of phart 
Funny thing, we are spending BILLIONS to find life on mars which would be anything from a single cell bacteria on up, and yet ,people still don't think when a egg and a sperm cell link up that it is not life. Bonkers,just plain bonkers.
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,Oct,22 19:15 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
They are searching for life on mars, because that would be scientifically relevant. It would either show that life has started on another planet, showing the probability of abiogenesis or it would show similarities with life on earth, which could be evidence of panspermia.

It would be life, because it would be a independently growing, reproducing, continual changing and showing biochemical processes.
I agree that when an egg and a sperm link up, a live cell is created,
but I don't consider it a life. It is a life, when it can independently live.
And even then, that is not an argument against abortion for me.
I see it as the right of a woman to protect herself. That is more important.

Just like you support the right to own guns and use them to kill a self-conscious human being, for self protection or even to protect your property,
I support the right of women to protect their bodies and their future, by killing
a clump of cells, a zygote or a fetus, up to the gestational age where it is dependent on the woman's body to survive.
And I think your support for the right to own guns is less pro-life.
By phart at 28,Oct,22 00:33 other posts of phart 
You want a woman to be able to CHOOSE to take a life.
Where as if a crook breaks into my home,and HE or she chooses to TAKE MY LIFE, are you saying I shouldn't be able to choose to live? I should get out of my chair and walk over to them so they can get a better headshot?
Victims of crimes that could be prevented by being armed don't have a choice of being a victim or not unless they are armed to protect themselves. ,nor does the fetus have a choice and they are innocent, unarmed and unable to prevent their deaths.
both are being told their lives don't matter. Strange.

By Ananas2xLekker at 27,Oct,22 18:56 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
What would you tell a child of a woman that was denied an abortion?
That child was not wanted. In a country that allows abortion, every child knows
that they were at least welcome. American children in the future will have names like; Leak, Oops, Precum, Preme-Jack, Toosoon, Toolate, Rapey, Hangover and Antibiotic.

Down syndrome is not necessarily a reason to abort the pregnancy.
Still a down syndrome child takes extra care and parents should be up to that.
It should be up to the woman/parents if they can take on that responsibility.
If that right is taken away, the country should provide an alternative, like paying
for the lost income, medical costs and compensation for the suffering and then
taking care of the children. If your side takes away abortion rights and doesn't offer
any alternatives, I hope cribs with newborn babies are left on every porch with a
Trump flag in front of it.
By phart at 28,Oct,22 00:36 other posts of phart 
There was always the choice of not making the child in the first place for 98+% of the women.
The -2% could choose alternatives in a ideal world. as I have said before, the problem people like me have with abortion is the fact women use it like a tummy tuck or a visit to the Bueti shop.
They want to be reckless and uncaring and when "Oopps" a baby,"oh, where's the guy with the coat hanger"?

By leopoldij at 25,Oct,22 19:44 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course.
This is the case in any civilised country.
Religious dictatorships like Saudi Arabia don't respect this.

By tecsan at 19,Oct,22 04:34 other posts of tecsan 
Let us talk about the ignorance of the democraps.
By CAT-2 at 19,Oct,22 15:01 other posts of CAT-2 
Why? Don't you have enough on your plate with the ignorance of the Repuckers and their band of traitorous insurrectionist led by a traitor president? 😈
By tecsan at 20,Oct,22 01:43 other posts of tecsan 
What is leading us now, a dementia ridden hair sniffing fart. Insurrection my ass, we can all see what is going on there.
By CAT-2 at 20,Oct,22 02:08 other posts of CAT-2 
And yet you refuse to acknowledge the truth. There’s no one so blind as he that refuses to see. With one we have to change his diaper. With the other we have to loose our democratic way of life. I’ll take the diaper change any day.
By tecsan at 20,Oct,22 04:25 other posts of tecsan 
I will have to pass on the diaper changing. Rather take my chances with what worked.
By Ananas2xLekker at 20,Oct,22 10:31 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It didn't work. Trump left the US in a massive crisis. Just like Bush did.
The Rep POTUS fucks up the country and the next Dem POTUS gets blamed.
History keeps repeating itself.
By tecsan at 21,Oct,22 03:14 other posts of tecsan 
No one could fuck up this Country more than mr magoo.

By CAT-2 at 20,Oct,22 12:11 other posts of CAT-2 
Oh, you want Obama back. 👍😈
By tecsan at 22,Oct,22 03:42 other posts of tecsan 
To be honest, B Clinton was better than obummer's terror? WTF?
I think a local highschool janitor would be better than mr magoo.
By CAT-2 at 22,Oct,22 12:01 other posts of CAT-2 
We'll see

By phart at 22,Oct,22 23:02 other posts of phart 
yea, my dad summed it up a couple weeks ago when he said, "I miss obama, at least he had some clue,

By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Sep,22 11:08 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Let's talk about Banned Books Week 2022....
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

2532 book bans in one school year, impacting 1684 individual books.
It affected more than 4 million students.
The worst offenders were Texas, Florida and Tennessee.
The bans are targeting authors of color and LGBTQ or books
that have main characters of those demographics.
Why are these book bans not a violation of the First Amendment?
By phart at 21,Sep,22 19:34 other posts of phart 
YOu can't scream fire in a theater unless there is 1.
You shouldn't be coaxing kids into that lbbtq stuff because they are to young to understand.
under 21,you can't drink,under 18,you can't vote,under 16 you can't drive,under 16 you can't married.But at 4 you can change your sex? Yea right.
when they turn 18,they can go to the dr and learn their options and arrange payments.
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Sep,22 20:37 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Who says there is LGBTQ stuff in the books? Show it!
They are books by LGBTQ writers. And some have LGBTQ characters.
Who says the books say you can change your sex? Show it!
You only have a point if there is explicit sex in the books. Is there?
You are the one who feels the need to defend violations of the First Amendment.
It's a fact that books are banned. Prove that it's justified.

By the way, the government should not meddle in those things. They should just abide by the first amendment and let teachers decide at what age children have the mental capacity to understand that different people exist.

Also, some books are reportedly from black authors or there are black characters in it. Are the poor fragile little children hurt by the knowledge that black people exist?
By phart at 21,Sep,22 21:56 other posts of phart 
PARENTS SHOULD DECIDE WHAT AGE, not teachers and sure as hell not politicians. And if the parents are found to be doing harmful things and teaching harmful things that prompt a child to question it's own body and mind, they are unfit groomers ,not parents.

You of all people understand that everyone can't control what happens ,that is why there is elected officials, to do our bidding. Some do right ,most do wrong. I commend those officials that see the potential for harmful wording and influences on our young people .They are actually doing the job we ask of them. it is those pacifist that ignore the hazards, anything goes, anything happens ,no one is responsible types that piss me off.
By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Sep,22 20:19 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"sure as hell not politicians" THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!!!

Accusing teachers of grooming is filthy right-wing propaganda.

Yes teachers should decide, because that's how a modern three branches government executes the law. Public schools funded with tax dollars, should
respect the law and the law says 'free speech'.
Parents can decide what children read at home, not in school.

Schools are the last bastion of defense against ignorance and fascism
and I hope secular/liberal people will fight you hard over it.

By tecsan at 05,Oct,22 05:47 other posts of tecsan 
Ananas2xlekker, a little ironic here. but really, a teacher should decide what children are taught, including values and the crap about mental age. Who the heck decides what should be taught?
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Oct,22 07:20 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Apparently, you think THE GOVERNMENT?
Who decides which movies children can see?
Stop conflating age restriction with censorship.
By phart at 05,Oct,22 19:19 other posts of phart 
you don't seem to mind the government regulating cow farts ,why suddenly is it ok for them to regulate education?
If a youngan under 18 does something stupid or gets sick or something, the parents are considered legally responsible for the debts and to provide shelter and food and clothing and such. So why suddenly do the liberals want to take responsibility for what they are taught in school?.

The government should make sure the students are taught history, math, english and home economics. When a student graduates from high school they should have a good idea of what it cost to run a household, how to clean house ,how to spell and how to add and subtract.
Teaching kids that men can have babies and cow farts pollute does nothing benefit the country or the student.
If a kid does not feel comfortable in his own skin, he must need counseling or some medicine. Not being coddled into something that is life changing before he is able to truly understand.
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Oct,22 19:57 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Where in the constitution is the government prohibited to prevent environmental pollution and regulate the means of production to prevent harm to nature and humanity?
The government is also allowed to regulate education. The government would be allowed to appoint an independent organization to decide on scientific basis what content is not appropriate for children and assign age restrictions.
That is not what they are doing. The are BANNING books, from authors of specific race and sexual orientation, for all ages, based on politically and religiously motivations. That is a clear violation of the first amendment.

"Teaching kids that men can have babies and cow farts pollute does nothing benefit the country or the student."
In one sentence you are denying science on political motives and giving a stupid strawman about allowing children to know that transgender people exist.
In both cases you are demanding to keep the truth from children. And you are talking about coddling children? Just because you don't understand these topics, doesn't mean they are too difficult for the average 10 year old.

By tecsan at 22,Sep,22 04:07 other posts of tecsan 
Fuck, just read some of the banned books and tell me you would allow your ten year old to read them if you had one. Be real socialist guy.
By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Sep,22 19:49 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Those are just hollow claims, because you have not checked.
And who says the books are only banned for elementary School?
Without evidence your defense is invalid, because the guilt of
violation of the first amendment is already apparent.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;...."

Banning books of LGBTQ authors is 'respecting an establishment of religion'.
Freedom of speech! It doesn't matter who is capable of understanding.

If I had children, they would be allowed to read anything, while still respecting its
age restriction. Age restrictions are not determined by difficulty. The philosophy of Emmanuel Kant has no age restriction.

If they were just setting fair age restrictions by maturity standards, determined by
an impartial rating agency, I would not protest.

But they are not doing that, the conservative right-wing government is specifically banning books from colored authors and LGBTQ authors, because of bigotry and religious values. That's against your law. And it would be against the law of basically every (other) first world country. The US is slipping away man, slipping away.
By phart at 22,Sep,22 23:22 other posts of phart 
how is it religious to teach the basic facts, Male-female and so on? Biology is not religion, it is the very same thing, science , that not so long ago that liberals were trying to cram down our throats regards to covid .Trust the science, unless it is about biology ,then it is wrong.
These people that are writing books outside the social norms are considered a bad influence by people in power to make sure it does not affect our children.
By CAT-2 at 23,Sep,22 12:56 other posts of CAT-2 
You are denying facts. Gays exist. Transgenders exist. Covid exists. You said it, " people in power". Not the law of the land.

By Ananas2xLekker at 26,Sep,22 11:07 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It's a religious idea that LGBT us wrong.
Your argument of biology is nonsense. No one is suggesting people can biologically change their SEX. But just how people can be gay or lesbian, people can be transGENDER. It's in their nature and it most likely is biologically determined. They might look like one sex, but feel like the other sex. What you feel you are is called gender identity. You and me are just lucky that we were not born with our gender deviating from our sex. I call it 'lucky', because I'm really not jealous of the struggle they have to go through. You however want to make that struggle even harder, by maintaining and even strengthening the enormous stigma on it. You should have some more compassion, because their is a social stigma on disabled people too, especially in the US. It shows you are lacking imagination, when you cannot understand their challenges, while you are confronted with similar challenges. Why is it so hard for conservatives to imagine how someone suffers. It is really a character trait of conservatives to only understand what other people are going through, when they have experienced it themselves or someone really close to them is suffering.

It's a religiously inspired doctrine to fight people on their sexual preference or their identity.

"are considered a bad influence by people in power"
Exactly, that's the problem. And that's exactly why the First Amendment was written;
to prevent the people in power to decide what are 'bad influences'.
And when you agree with the people in power deciding what are 'bad influences',
you are showing that you either don't understand or disagree with the core principles of your own country. Or you are a hypocrite and you only support free speech for your own ideas, which means you don't support free speech at all.

By phart at 26,Sep,22 18:03 other posts of phart 
oops.

By phart at 26,Sep,22 18:06 other posts of phart 
A disability is something a person can not CHOOSE to live with.
Trying to change 1's sex to the other ,is something they can decide not to do.

Could these high numbers not be related to the fact that a persons body goes thru alot of changes and perhaps,they jumped the gun so to speak?

“If you are silent about your beliefs because you are worried someone will be offended, then your beliefs are not that important to you, but rather what people think about you is,” it read. “When you stand up for what’s right and true, you will receive both hate and love, but everyone will know what you are fighting for.”
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,Sep,22 08:54 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"A disability is something a person can not CHOOSE to live with."
Are you still saying that to gays and lesbians too?
"Just choose to repress and hide your nature all your life"?
Or have you progressed beyond those archaic beliefs,
at least for gays and lesbians?

There are a few people who end up regretting their choices.
That's why people get lots of help when they are thinking about their identity and that's why medical professionals don't do anything irreversible before the age of 18. And even then, it's very well considered whether people should take drastic measures. However, it's just propaganda, that makes you think that many transgenders end up regretting their decisions. It is not clear how many,
but estimates are ranging from less than 1% to as many as 8%.
In any case, my opinion is that it is better to make your own mistakes, than to be denied the freedom to make them. And I think you would agree on that principle,
but you might make an exception for just this issue. Ask yourself why.

People are not silent about their beliefs, but people are getting SILENCED.
People are writing books about their life and the challenges they faced.
Those books are banned, because politicians don't want children to know.
And it's not just books from transgenders, it's also books from black people.
That's worse. At least understand that people cannot chose their color.
Tell me why you would support banning their books.

If you think books of transgender people are harmful to children, you must think that it is possible to talk children into thinking they are transgender. I think that's nonsense. No one could have made me think I was really a girl, especially not by just reading about the concept. How strong are your beliefs that you are a man? People either have doubts about their identity or they have not. If they have, I think it's healthy for them to read about what others like them have experienced.
Do you really think it's more healthy for them to get their feelings suppressed?
By phart at 27,Sep,22 15:51 other posts of phart 
I firmly believe children and their still developing minds can be "trained" so to speak to think they are something they may not be. Power of suggestions goes along ways towards a childs thoughts as they are in a state of learning.
I firmly believe liberal parents are grooming their kids to be trans.Just as parents have groomed their kids to be in beauty pageants and sports for decaded. "You are going to play base ball" You are going to ballet" ,You are going to take piano lessons" , "you are not a boy,you are a girl,don't you like this pink dress".
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Oct,22 07:32 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"I firmly believe liberal parents are grooming their kids to be trans"
I know you do, because you are 'groomed' to believe that.
It's bullshit! Why would any parent put their children through such pain,
unless the children are actually transgender?
Telling children what to do is a conservative mindset.
It's pure projection, that liberals would be telling their children
what to do and think, because that's what conservatives are doing.
Liberal parents give their children (some) choices. That way children
grow up capable of making choices and value freedom; liberty, liberal.
Conservatives don't like that and that's why 'liberal' is a curse to you.

Liberals actually listen to their children. And if they end up with a boy that likes playing with dolls, they might not rip it out of his little hands and give him a toy car and shout "Boys do not play with dolls!". In your mind, not doing that is grooming. If some boy keeps telling his parents that he is a girl, they might listen to him.
If they allow him to wear a pink dress, that's a really good test to see if he's serious, because his schoolmates will tear him apart for it.
When the now much older boy keeps telling, that he is a girl, at some point liberal parents might take him to a psychologist to determine if he's really transgender. And when a long process confirms they are really dealing with a transgender girl, at some point they might decide he/she can take puberty blockers. That's the maximum gender affirming care that is allowed by law up to the age of 18 and
that is sensible.

Everything else they are telling you are filthy lies. People like Matt Walsh are making lots of money, from telling you what you want to hear, so you can stand outside hospitals to protest against them 'mutilating children', which they are not doing. You have seen no evidence, except Matt Walsh playing some recording
of the right-wing trolls 'Libs of TikTok' speaking with 2 hospital receptionists who just try to transfer them to the right department at the children's hospital.
Where are all those mutilated children? Can you present anything other than
just one or two transgenders who now are saying they regret THEIR decision?

But you are only happy when those kids are forced to shut up by their parents
or taken away by child services to be put with 'proper' conservative parents,
who beat those 'stupid ideas' out of them.
That's what you used to do. And when those children commit suicide, you think "Good, rid yourself and us of your stupid ideas."
Because you don't care about children, but just about your stupid ideas.
The idea that transgenders do not exist, but it's all parents who for some reason like changing boys into girls and girls into boys. Why exactly? For fun?

Grooming means one thing; preparing children for sexual abuse.
Republicans are using that term intentionally, as propaganda.
Just like you were told Russians eat children, during the cold war.
Republicans always need an enemy, because they have nothing else to offer.
Meanwhile it's many Republicans that get caught doing sexual abuse of children.
And you all still keep voting for these horrible pe.do.philes.

By tecsan at 13,Oct,22 04:40 other posts of tecsan 
More garbage from a socialist.
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Oct,22 11:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Argument: a reason or set of reasons given in support of an idea, action or theory.
By phart at 13,Oct,22 14:15 other posts of phart 

I can't look at those pics,1 glance and I still remember it,so I didn't scroll down far enough
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Oct,22 19:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Well, thanks for that. Why did I need to see these atrocities?
How does it relate to tecsan claiming LGBT rights are somehow socialist?
They're not, by the way, socialism is about sharing the benefits of production.
LGBT rights originate from humanist principles of freedom of the individual.
By phart at 13,Oct,22 23:08 other posts of phart 
Well, sadly sometimes reality has to be exposed.I am sorry for those pics,but you and others always say there no truth to republicans.
You accused republicans of using propaganda.
to quote,
"Just like you were told Russians eat children, during the cold war.
Republicans always need an enemy, because they have nothing else to offer."

It was fact, and I shared the sad proof.
NOT propaganda as you called it.
Republicans do have enemy's. Have you not noticed a war on conservative radio and tv news? BUT nothing is being done about the liberals lying and ruining peoples reputations?
By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Oct,22 08:03 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It was in 1920, way before the cold war.
There was a horrible famine back then, not during the cold war.
Being forced to eat the dead, was not what the propaganda was claiming.
Republicans used such a horrible situation to paint Russians as cannibals.
That's propaganda, even if there is some truth in it.

Do we use such propaganda against Uruguay or it's Old Christians Club rugby union team?

By tecsan at 15,Oct,22 04:49 other posts of tecsan 
Really, ananas2xlekker are you always going to fall back on the old dictionary for help. Come on man (you should recognize that phrase). Just state your beliefs, no dictionary necessary. As for backing your beliefs, time will only tell.

By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Oct,22 20:30 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Transgenders are most likely biologically different from the cisgender males and females. When teachers teach biology, sex and gender are no subjects at all. However, sexual education is important and in those classes all biological differences between cisgender males and females are explained and that a minority of the population is intersex, because that IS biology.
Transgenderism cannot be explained with biology yet, so teachers should just explain the difference between sex and gender, that transgender people exist and what it means.

You want to teach children that some of their schoolmates are not socially acceptable. That's what they did in Germany too, many decades ago. At that time Americans fought against those ideas. You are renouncing the once American value of liberty, that many of your countrymen died for.

By phart at 17,Oct,22 14:10 other posts of phart 
This old bat calls the first responders to the 9-11 attacks "menaces".

Now explain to me how a book that teaches kids to think that people willing to risk their lives by going into harms way to save their lives are menaces is a good thing? That book should be burned.
By tecsan at 18,Oct,22 04:50 other posts of tecsan 
Hell yes, I bet there is a libturd socialist out there that disagrees with us.
By phart at 18,Oct,22 17:14 other posts of phart 
I don't know, there are some that have a BIT of common sense left.
By tecsan at 19,Oct,22 03:29 other posts of tecsan 
Yes, I think the democrat party is going to split. Good news right.
By CAT-2 at 19,Oct,22 15:03 other posts of CAT-2 
I think the Republicans will cease to exist as their current form.

By phart at 05,Oct,22 19:11 other posts of phart 

You see people, what have we been trying to tell you? Men taping their dicks into their butt cracks and growing boobs are NOT WOMEN. They DO have a advantage. Further test will prove even moreso.

By Ananas2xLekker at 19,Sep,22 15:55 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
GOP Candidate Proposed Literal Death Panels On Abortion:
By phart at 19,Sep,22 17:18 other posts of phart 
"You can’t say that you’re pro-life but one life is worth more than the other life."

uh what part of that quote is difficult to understand?
I see nothing wrong with a review panel of sorts being used on all mur,I mean abortions.

Who is to say a babys life isn't worth more than a crack head ,dead beat mothers that just wants to have it yanked out so she can go back to fucking and shooting up?
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Sep,22 11:16 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"You can’t say that you’re pro-life but one life is worth more than the other life."

That's a dodge, being 'pro-life' also means making a choice sometimes.
That's exactly what the proposed panel should determine;
what is the choice between the life of the mother and the life of the fetus.

I say, it's not up to some Death Panel, it's the choice of the woman about her own body.
And don't use stupid strawman arguments, because every choice has it's limits
and the current limits are already reasonable and justified.
By phart at 21,Sep,22 19:31 other posts of phart 
abortion takes a life.
the limits should be very strict. Not impossible because of the rapist and ****'s but strict
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Sep,22 21:10 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Forcing a woman to care for a child she didn't want, takes a life too.
Having children takes your life away. If that's your choice, OK,
but to be forced to do that, not OK.

Now if you really care about preventing abortion, give the women you force
into giving birth of an unwanted child 100% certainty of easy adoption
and pay the women for the time, discomfort, lost income and hospital bills.
I have not heard any conservative talk about compensation for the lost rights.
By phart at 21,Sep,22 21:52 other posts of phart 
What lost rights?
Did someone magically cause her zipper undone?
Did someone deny her birth control?
Did someone deny her a exit from the situation?
In the case of r@pe and 1ncest,I understand the answer to be yes ,someone did, and that someone should be held accountable.
BUT in most cases, the woman allows the sex to happen ,and that is her right ,but decisions have consequences, like a baby as a result. Not the babies fault, but yet in abortion the baby pays the ultimate price.
I can't see any rights being taken at all with abortion bans or regulations.
I see rights being ABUSED by having the rights to a abortion by irresponsible women
By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Sep,22 19:23 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"What lost rights?"
The right of bodily autonomy! You know, what was really important to you,
when they wanted you to get a little shot, to fight a pandemic.
The consequences; a 1 in million chance of some harm.
The consequences of taking away women's bodily autonomy; labour,
giving birth, recovery, medical costs, lost income, the costs of taking care of a kid
and lost of worries for at least 18 years. And for what future? It's the US!

"Did someone magically cause her zipper undone?"
On average, there are 463,634 victims (age 12 or older) of r.a.p.e and sexual assault each year in the United States.
And even then, sometimes accidents happen. Having sex is not a reason to be forced into having kids.

"Did someone deny her birth control?"
Not yet, but your supreme court political hacks are thinking about it.

Did someone deny her a exit from the situation?
Same argument as before, see the 2nd and 3rd answers.

Well at least you approve for r@pe and 1ncest, but many states don't.

"BUT in most cases, the woman allows the sex to happen"
I fucking hope so! And I also hope they enjoy it, but with all those conservatives in the US, I fear many women are left unsatisfied, because misogynists don't care.

A 'baby' is a human that is living independently after birth. We are talking about zygotes and fetuses at a gestation before viability. It doesn't pay any price, when it is aborted, because it has no price yet. It only has the value that the woman puts onto it, because it is dependent on her body.

Women have the right to chose now, the right to bodily autonomy. A ban would take that right away. It is a right of self protection. You as a 2nd amendment defender should understand that.

Actually, I think everyone who takes care of a baby should receive payment.
Women have been doing unpaid work way too long, but at least it was by choice.
You are now taking that choice away and force women to take care of children.
Forcing people to do unpaid work is called SLAVERY.

By phart at 05,Oct,22 14:20 other posts of phart 
Why is it folks like you were not upset when it was mentioned part of obama care was a death panel? A group that would decide if it was ok to spend money on a person or not to save their lives?
liberals loved it then, but let a gop propose it for abortion and it is just terrible .hypocrisy again.

Section 1233 of bill HR 3200 which would have paid physicians for providing voluntary counseling to Medicare patients about living wills, advance directives, and end-of-life care options.

Of course there are claims it was false,to make the gop look bad.and it was not included in the final bill. but liberals seem to forget they will get old to.
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Oct,22 14:57 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Because that was stupid nonsense. Health insurance does that for every claim.
If a health insurance thinks you are not worth their money, they don't pay.
But even they don't forbid you to have the surgery, by punishment of prison,
of the person getting the surgery and the doctor performing it.

However, it this case lawyers will have to decide whether the woman's life is in danger enough, to allow abortion. It wouldn't be up to the doctors, because Republicans created laws that would send a doctor to jail, when politicians do not agree with their assessment of danger to the mother. That's a death panel. And many women will die, while the death panel is considering whether she is in enough mortal danger to save
their lives, by means of abortion.

Aren't Republicans always talking about government overreach? This is it!

By tecsan at 12,Sep,22 04:05 other posts of tecsan 
If a man gets pregnant then does she have a right to an abortion as long as he and his DR agree it is the right thing at the time.
By phart at 12,Sep,22 14:44 other posts of phart 
If a man gets pregnant, he needs to be caught and taken to a lab and studied, because he is a odd duck.40 years ago the idea of a man getting pregnant was a joke and understood not to be possiable.
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Sep,22 16:02 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Well, in 1994 it was a pretty nice movie from Arnold Schwarzenegger, called 'Junior'.
Never say impossible. Someone might figure it out tomorrow.
By tecsan at 13,Sep,22 01:52 other posts of tecsan 
Care for some shocking news ananas, research the mayo clinic in the late 80s -early 90s.

By tecsan at 13,Sep,22 01:54 other posts of tecsan 
I was playing with pronouns with my last comment. No uterus, thus no pregnancy. He can get pregnant if he is a woman. Another pronoun twist.

By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Sep,22 15:52 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So you are talking about a trans-man getting pregnant.
That's possible, if he didn't have gender affirming surgery yet.
But hormone treatment might make that very unlikely.
It would make it likely it would be an unwanted pregnancy, because he would not expect to get pregnant or hormone treatment might mess with contraception.
Actually, there was such a case in the TV series; The Good Doctor.

In my country, anyone who has an unwanted pregnancy, has the right to an abortion, before 24 weeks of gestation by law, but in practice 22 weeks by most doctors, unless the pregnancy is endangering the pregnant person or the fetus has no or low life expectancy. Why would it be different if it was a transgender person?

I think you were messing up your pronouns there a bit.
But, I understand it's hard for you to put your mind around those things.
By phart at 21,Sep,22 21:58 other posts of phart 
A man ,a male, can not bear young. Period.
It may look like a male because of pills and shots and surgery on it's outer shell, but if it is pregnant ,damn it is A FEMALE human being.
It going to get to a point that a fellow will have to pay for a cat scan to make sure he is actually asking a woman to marry him.

By phart at 08,Sep,22 02:36 other posts of phart 

What the fuck?
You know, a big store front, surgery and hormones, can only trick people so long before the TRUTH comes out.
If you were born a man, all the surgery in the world is not going to help you to produce viable nutrition for a baby from your fake tits.
Nor will you sprout a womb.
By tecsan at 09,Sep,22 05:11 other posts of tecsan 
Well said.

By CAT-2 at 11,Aug,22 13:29 other posts of CAT-2 

Here's a Repucker that doesn't know what is a woman either

Salt Lake County Council member tells Kamala Harris fetuses are not part of women’s bodies
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Aug,22 11:54 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
And they think that is an argument somehow?

Because, I might agree with that premise; a fetus is a separate organism.
(They had a point IF the fetus was growing in a machine and not in women's bodies.)
But they don't give a sound or even a valid argument, for why that premise results
in a conclusion that the woman has no right to chose whether to continue supporting
that separate organism.

Up to a point in gestation, that organism is dependent on the woman to survive,
which makes it a parasite by definition.
Unless the woman thinks there is some benefit to her, as host, it is a parasite.

What we do with parasites is: killing them and flush them out of our system.
Google 'what to do with parasites' and see.

IF the woman thinks there is some benefit to her, to have the parasite, it's a 'commensal'.
The woman is completely FREE to support that commensal up to birth. She is the host.

(It would help support that freedom, if society helped more to support lost income during gestation, childbirth and recovery, with free or affordable healthcare and when taking care of the child and parenting, with free or affordable childcare or by compensating for lost income, when people cannot afford to lose that income and because working is not compatible with caring for a child and parenting)

I can make a sound argument for abortion:
- Premise 1: An unwanted pregnancy of a zygote or fetus, before it's viable to survive outside the womb, makes it a parasite by definition.
- Premise 2: Parasites are killed and flushed out of the system, on the host's request.
- Conclusion: An unwanted pregnancy of a zygote or fetus, before it's viable to survive outside the womb should be killed and flushed out of the system on the host's request.
By CAT-2 at 12,Aug,22 13:10 other posts of CAT-2 
Last I checked that umbilical cord is firmly attached to mama. 😈
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Aug,22 13:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
True, but something like that is applicable to more parasites.
Zygotes and fetuses have their own genetic code and metabolism,
so I do agree they are separate organisms.

The placenta separates the blood of the mother from the blood of the fetus,
but the oxygen, glucose and other nutrients filter through.

However, a parasite is: an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.
That fits for zygotes and fetuses. They only survive and grow by deriving nutrients
at the mother's expense. So it's not an INDEPENDENT organism.

That's the trick they use; confusing 'separate' and 'independent'.
They are dependent on tricks, because they don't have real arguments.

They can get a premise right sometimes, but they are incapable of providing
any complete valid or sound argument. But they don't need to, for THEIR audience.
By tecsan at 14,Aug,22 02:42 other posts of tecsan 
I agree a fetus is a parasite to a certain extent. But if your willing actions produce it then let it live. Close them legs if you do not want a parasite inside you. That was simple to say like the damn vasectomy comment. Vasectomies may be permanent where keeping those legs together is not.
By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Aug,22 12:47 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"But if your willing actions produce it then let it live."

WHY? What is your argument?
People don't have abortions if they get pregnant by their willing actions.
How can you put so much nonsense in just one short sentence.

'Close them legs' ... It all boils down to sex.... Why do you hate it so much?

Vasectomies are for people who never want to have children (again). Some people just don't want a child NOW. For example, when they just lost their job, because of
a recession and they are forced into food-lines or they risk losing their home like
60 million Americans experienced, due to Trump fucking up in fighting a pandemic.
It wasn't a good time for being pregnant and needing hospital care. Can we at least agree on that?
By tecsan at 16,Aug,22 02:58 other posts of tecsan 
So when the loon left forces the crap on us right. Now you admit the loons control crap. Yes I said crap. Basically what you said. Trump had fewer covid deaths than that loon brandon. Feel free to correct me. Let's go loons.
By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Sep,22 21:10 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
loon...crap...loons...crap...covid...loon...brandon...loons

There is nothing to correct, because there is no point.

By tecsan at 16,Aug,22 08:00 other posts of tecsan 
They were willing to screw right. WILLING.
By Ananas2xLekker at 05,Sep,22 14:46 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You've never heard of ra.pe, obviously. Right-wingers were attacking a hospital that provided abortion for a 10 year old ra.pe victim, which is actually their responsibility by law, even in states where abortion is now banned, because pregnancy would endanger the little girl.
By tecsan at 06,Sep,22 05:00 other posts of tecsan 
Sounds like left wing BS.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Sep,22 17:25 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Oh really? Republicans would allow abortion for 10 year old ra.pe victims?

By phart at 18,Aug,22 18:14 other posts of phart 
hard to agree with some of your ideas when you can't even agree on the simple FACTS.
Closed legs, no babies.
vasecotmys,no babies.

no abortions needed.
And I don't what planet you are from but in the big city locally women do just fuck recklessly and stop in at the clinic like they were getting their hair done.
That shit needs to stop. Murder is murder.
By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Sep,22 17:13 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I've been accused of hating Americans, but no one hates Americans just like you.
According to you, they're all lazy and should be deprived of any social benefits or they'll just sit on their ass all day. The American women get abortions just like they were getting their hair done. And American parents would send their kids to clinics to get their private parts cut off, unless right-wingers 'protect' them. Americans who smoke a bit of weed should be locked up forever or just executed, to be sure they don't turn into drug addicts. Americans who want to use another restroom just want to ra.pe. If you don't arm yourself, Americans come take your stuff and kill you.

I would imagine you would love abortion. It prevents more Americans from being born. Are you sure you want all those extra horrible Americans around?
By phart at 06,Sep,22 21:43 other posts of phart 
So I guess you are in favor of this?

There is serious discussion about doing hysterectomies on prepubescent girls for the sake of gender reaffirm.
This can't be good for a k1d.I HOPE it is all HYPE.

By Ananas2xLekker at 07,Sep,22 14:20 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If people desire gender-affirming care, I am in favor of allowing that.
People should be FREE to be who they want to be.
Can't you read? It's right there: "We only perform gender-affirming hysterectomies on patients who are age 18 or older."

Has anyone actually presented any evidence, when they claim hospitals
do hysterectomies on younger patients? Because I haven't seen any.
(That audio recording is from some desk clerk, who obviously knows nothing)
These are just obvious lies to keep the stupid culture war going.
Or don't you even care that they are lying, as long as the outrage and violence that the lies create serve your purpose?

Understand that it's not YOUR purpose. You are just getting your head filled with bullshit, with the only purpose of distracting you from issues that actually matter.
They are doing that, so you are an accomplice in your own oppression.
You are in poverty and bad health, because you are brainwashed into thinking people deserve nothing, so the rich can take everything. They point you to some imaginary enemy and you are fooled. They are laughing how easy it is.

Do you even look at your own links? One is some repost from a stupid Twitter account on a just as stupid Australian, right-wing, ideologue, fake-news website and the other is mostly confirming that right-wingers are going mad over the newest fake outrage story. Are they supposed to be credible references?

But I have seen evidence on people threatening that hospital and hospitals like that. Just look on YouTube and see Matt Walsh asking for violence against that hospital. By the way, according to US laws, that's a violation that transgresses limits on freedom of speech, so Matt Walsh should be banned from YouTube,
at least temporary. He has clearly caused danger for the hospital and patients.

Why would hospitals do such a thing? Profit motives?
Maybe reconsider your for-profit privatized healthcare system then.

By tecsan at 18,Aug,22 02:49 other posts of tecsan 
What about the blood/brain barrier?

By tecsan at 13,Aug,22 05:46 other posts of tecsan 
Sure there were not some socialist views that caused that???
By CAT-2 at 13,Aug,22 11:30 other posts of CAT-2 
No. Just Biblical

By tecsan at 14,Aug,22 07:27 other posts of tecsan 
Think you are referring to libturds.
By CAT-2 at 14,Aug,22 12:11 other posts of CAT-2 
No. I'm referring to the rabid Christian ultra right
By tecsan at 15,Aug,22 02:28 other posts of tecsan 
You will figure it out one day I think.

By #675701 at 17,Aug,22 00:38
and neither is her brain

By Ananas2xLekker at 07,Sep,22 07:18 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Republicans fight abortion backlash with ads — and stealth website edits

Most Americans are pro-choice and lots more are not as extremely pro-life as the Republicans are now pushing. The Republicans fear it will make them lose the midterms.

By #675701 at 02,Sep,22 02:55
they can not find their ass with both hands. It is dodo econimics
By tecsan at 02,Sep,22 03:10 other posts of tecsan 

By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Sep,22 11:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
econimics?
By tecsan at 03,Sep,22 05:15 other posts of tecsan 
Maybe loon-nomics.
By Ananas2xLekker at 03,Sep,22 12:40 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Trump-nomics? Trickle-down-economics?

By CAT-2 at 16,Aug,22 15:34 other posts of CAT-2 
Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (A REPUCKER) suggesting that solar panels and wind turbines would cause appliances like washing machines to stop working.
"Lord, please God, don’t make me scrub clothes in a bucket and have to hang them out on the line when we switch over to wind turbines and solar panels,” the Republican House member said.
She also seemed to suggest that these technologies would prevent people from keeping the lights on at night.
“I like the lights on. I want to stay up later at night. I don’t want to have to go to bed when the sun sets,” Rep. Greene added.
She doesn’t know what storage batteries are for.
Actually, she doesn’t know. 🤪
By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Aug,22 16:17 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I've seen that and I would have been surprised, if hadn't ever joined this site.

One complete lunatic in that room is statistically probable.
But the whole crowd was cheering for that stupidity.

Republicans really lift up the most ignorant among them, don't they?
At least I hope so, or it means that the rest was even dumber!

When the sun don't shine and the wind don't blow, there are still many other technologies that can provide renewable energy. Sun and wind are just the most economically beneficial ones, because they are so much cheaper than fossil fuels.
And it's not like we couldn't keep a few old-tech-powerplants standing backup, for when all weather dependent renewable energy systems take a day off simultaneously.
This is not that difficult to understand. Why do people listen to a dumb-ass like her?
By CAT-2 at 16,Aug,22 17:41 other posts of CAT-2 
We say she's a few cards short of a full deck. 🤣 I'm sure she'll win her primary and election. Voters in that neck of the woods have really red necks.
By tecsan at 18,Aug,22 04:13 other posts of tecsan 
You should appreciate this, I am so glad that WY LC lost. Just a libturd wannnabe. She is making great strides, right?
By CAT-2 at 18,Aug,22 22:30 other posts of CAT-2 
Liz Chaney is one of the normal ones. Her opponent still thinks Trump won 2020. The wackos are taking over

By phart at 18,Aug,22 13:54 other posts of phart 
I think it may have been a attempt at sarcassm to get accross a point.
Now we have the timeing saving machines to wash our clothes effortlessly. We went from stones in the creek to washboards to gas powered machines in the 20's and up to the weird shit we have now.
Windmills and solar panels ,make electricity. But do they make enough? Battery's store it, do they store enough?
Have you added up the cost of a solar pack and battery back up system enough to power a entire home?
Most of the folks that live with "off grid" power have went back to washing clothes by hand and using a clothes line. WHY? because they can't afford a system large enough to power a clothes dryer. A resistance heat source, like a dryer element is the least efficient use of energy of any type. study it.
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Aug,22 17:19 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
No, I really think she is THAT stupid. She shows it in lots of other ways.

You understand the progress we went through, but than you prefer to get stuck in the 20's with those gas powered machines. Most people (at least in the rest of the world) understand that those gas powered machines will be the end of us and want to progress beyond them.

When you have only a solar panel, if you are that "off grid" person, you have way more than just being "off grid". Than at least you can run your electric washing machine during the day. If you than add a wind turbine and geothermal heating, it starts looking civilized. If you than add hydro-power from the stream nearby, your getting pretty well coverage. You understand that, because you were thinking about that. Now connect that to a million times the size, to a smart grid and everyone is covered. It might take some storage capacity, but it isn't absolutely necessary. It is possible to cover 80% of the electricity and massively reduce CO2 emissions AND have much cheaper electricity.
By phart at 18,Aug,22 18:11 other posts of phart 
Have you ever ran a gas powered washing machine? Actually quite neat to operate and when you are thru washing clothes,on a Maytag you could remove the wringer and install a sausage grinder. I knew a fellow that modified a ice cream maker to run in place of the wringer on a maytag
By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Sep,22 21:38 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I would love to see a gas powered washing machine sometimes.
It sounds fun. I also love seeing steam engines and I loved
the light of gas lighting we had once on a vacation in Germany.
Those are all things that are fun for having sometimes,
like grilling meat over a coal fire.

But they are all technologies we have to abandon for daily use,
and progress to new technologies that burn less fossil fuels.
It is the only option to keep living like we are living now.
If we wait too long, that option will not be enough to save us anymore
and then we will have no option left, other then using no technology.
Because maybe you think it will happen past your life, but there are more
people who have more life in front of them and they will demand their future.
And people who have their future taken away, make dangerous enemies.

By CAT-2 at 18,Aug,22 21:55 other posts of CAT-2 
I have a friend who bought a three bedroom, 2.5 bathe 2400 square foot, 2 story home in Palm Bay, Florida. He bought it 12 yrs ago. The home is totally electric including built in vacuum system. When he bought the home he had solar panels installed to handle as much a load as possible. Since then, the savings in electrical bills paid for the system and he sells the extra to the electric company. My friend is not the type to skimp on any luxury. Just his jacuzzi draws more than many people’s homes (an exaggeration) but you get the picture. Charlie worked for Sears for over 20 years as an outside on-site appliance tech. I don’t know anything about a dryer element but Charlie does. My friend, Rick, swears on solar panels.
Green was not using sarcasm. She is just plain ignorant and too lazy to do the research

By tecsan at 01,Sep,22 08:50 other posts of tecsan 
What will mr magoo say next. Those aviators need to come off, they only offer concealment not improved sight.
By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Sep,22 13:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Those aviators are his attempt at looking cool and younger.
True, it's not as effective as Trump painting his hair yellow and his skin orange.
No one can match that.

By phart at 02,Sep,22 14:08 other posts of phart 
sadly I have wanted a pair of Ray bans for years. but I won't get any now, I do NOT want to resemble joe biden.
By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Sep,22 18:45 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I can understand that. Trump ruined the comb over for me.
Now my only option for the future is ever shorter hair.

Haven't seen Trump wearing sunglasses much, but Kim Jong-un wears great ones.

By tecsan at 30,Aug,22 03:30 other posts of tecsan 
Ask your supreme court justice to define a woman. Common sense, most would say. Thankfully she is in the minority.
By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Sep,22 13:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If you're still on about that, while it's obvious that your three justices lied under oath, you're not just pulling hypocrisy to it's limit, you're also becoming a broken record.

By tecsan at 17,Aug,22 05:46 other posts of tecsan 
I see harris can define a woman, atleast she said she is one.

By tecsan at 13,Aug,22 05:48 other posts of tecsan 
Who disagrees with me? A fetus is a life thus human, killing is homicide.
By CAT-2 at 14,Aug,22 13:14 other posts of CAT-2 
I disagree.
By phart at 14,Aug,22 13:58 other posts of phart 
You were a fetus once. Are you saying you don't matter?
By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Aug,22 17:13 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
When I was a fetus, I wouldn't have cared.

People matter, when they have thoughts and feelings and hopes and dreams.
By phart at 14,Aug,22 18:08 other posts of phart 
Show us some evidence there is no brain activity, you are making the claim that fetus's feel nothing or think nothing. You made the claim,so shed some light on it>Strange how a sex sight got the honor of such a smart fellow to try to tell us we can't do this and that and he has NO true knowledge of how the brain works.That would be similar to me telling you how to fly a B52
By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Aug,22 19:50 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
'no brain activity'? Since when are thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams the same as brain activity?

But as you requested, here's some information on fetal brain development:

In The Netherlands, we have a limit on abortion of 24 weeks. At that time their is just enough brain activity for the fetus to kick. It's possible it could feel pain, but so do a mouse and a chicken, which are much further developed than the brain of a fetus at 24 weeks. And you don't seem to want to force everyone to be vegetarians.
But because we don't like the idea, I support fetus sedation between 20 and 24 weeks or earlier at request. Feeling pain is not enough to call the fetus a 'person'. However, those late term abortions are very rare and mostly performed when the fetus would have extensive birth defects and in many case would not even survive.
In The Netherlands, 59% of abortions take place in the first 8 weeks, 84% in the first 12 weeks and only 2,7% between week 20 and 23, when the 20 week echo shows defects, which were not discovered previously.

I know this much; at 24 weeks in gestation, I was not thinking what I would do after
I got out. Everyone knows they were not a person at that time. That's why your speculation is in no way convincing.

By CAT-2 at 15,Aug,22 21:20 other posts of CAT-2 
There once was a fetus that , eventually, developed into me. At that point I mattered to my parents. HOWEVER, my mom, had the right to not carry me to full term. At that time she would have had to use the services of some illegal back alley butcher. Phart, if you don't believe in abortion you don't have to have one, but, let those that need it alone. Please don't bring your religious dogma and wacko suppositions to the women of this country.

By tecsan at 11,Aug,22 03:55 other posts of tecsan 
Left loons are idiots.
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Aug,22 10:57 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Right-wingers don't know anything and can't think straight.
Wow, we just lifted the discussion to the highest level.

By CAT-2 at 14,Aug,22 13:17 other posts of CAT-2 
Yes. That's clearly indicated here.
By phart at 14,Aug,22 13:58 other posts of phart 
Even I know a umbilical cord is connected to the mother to nurture the baby.

By tecsan at 08,Aug,22 05:55 other posts of tecsan 
So if I forget and get off the elevator before a woman or if I do not hold the door for a woman; will this upset the woke left. Hey, I do not know the pronoun they prefer and did not care to ask. Guess we are all equal and all should be treated the same. Being polite has went up in smoke I guess.
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Aug,22 09:58 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Easily solved; I hold the door for everyone. Being polite is still an option.
By tecsan at 09,Aug,22 06:08 other posts of tecsan 
And if I walk through and accuse you of holding it for me because you thought I was a woman. Not so easy, it is ridiculous though. I am just pointing out the left loon BS.
By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Aug,22 11:12 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
People are not crazy here, so that doesn't happen. We just say 'thanks'.
And I'm sure people aren't getting angry about other people holding the door
for them in the US either.

It's just you diminishing real grievances of people, to shit like this.
Grievances about people like you, who are incapable of normal human interaction,
as soon as the person is a little bit different from you.

Just treat people like human beings, it's not that difficult.
It's a YOU problem, not a 'left loon BS' problem.
By tecsan at 11,Aug,22 01:19 other posts of tecsan 
It is a left loon problem. I have a friend that has a court date because he referred to a person as female and he/she/it preferred to be referred to as a male. It is just the loon left starting all this BS. So fucking childish.
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Aug,22 12:15 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If it was a 'left loon problem', why don't we have it in The Netherlands?
Isn't The Netherlands a loony lefty country, according to you?

I think it's a obtuse right-wing buffoon problem,
which is consistent with the location of the problem.

By CAT-2 at 08,Aug,22 14:19 other posts of CAT-2 
Being polite never goes out of style. All this crap about the proper pronoun, let me help. If you worry so much about what pronoun to call the left, then the proper pronoun for you is shithead. No offense, baby, but, I'm tired of hearing shit talk but no solutions.
By phart at 08,Aug,22 19:19 other posts of phart 
A simple solution is to accept what you were born as and stop putting up a store front to be something else and expecting everyone else to adapt to your issue.
I was born as a male. I do not have a womb ,or ovaries or other items that a female has.
Even if I had the big snip and had some store bought boobs put in I would still not be a WOMAN because I have no womb. Womb ,woman, see the similarity???
And besides, regardless of what was going thru my mind and i had the big snip,I am a ugly grey haired old man with a gut, I would be a ugly grey haired old man with a gut and store bought boobs that would have to struggle to sit down and git up off the shitter everytime I took a pee. No improvement.
Just look at that circus clown that biden put in charge of something to do with health in washington. SO OBVIOUSLY a fat old man in a skirt. Sickening to look at.
By CAT-2 at 08,Aug,22 21:44 other posts of CAT-2 
First, the subject is what to call the left. However, you made it a gender change discussion. Your solution may work for you, but, it doesn't work for many people that were born one gender yet feel they were another gender. There are physical difference between a male and female body. But , the manly or womanly appearence has to do with hormones. Having a womb means nothing if that person doesn't have a pregnancy. You have a huge problem with men changing gender yet you don't say anything about women that change their gender. Either way, not having parts of a gender, does not mean a person can't act like the opposite gender. You say you are an ugly old fart and you would be that way even with a gender change, what can I say? Unatractiveness can happen in any gender.
By phart at 09,Aug,22 01:08 other posts of phart 
Many issues can be genetic.
Who's to say a person not feeling like their gender is not like many other issues you can be born with.
a quick google result.
Mental disorders linked by genetic traits

Schizophrenia.
Bipolar disorder.
Major depressive disorder.
Autism spectrum disorders.
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

What are some illnesses you can be born with?
What Types of Birth Defects Are There?

heart problems such as hypoplastic left heart syndrome, transposition of the great arteries, and tetralogy of Fallot.
spina bifida.
orofacial cleft.
clubfoot.
Down syndrome.
hemophilia.
congenital dislocated hip.
Tay-Sachs disease.

So if these and many other issues can affect a person from birth, Scientist need to do more to prove that gender confusion is not another 1 of these issues.

As for women becoming men, well yea, a sack of balls can be sewed on, hormones can make hair grow, tits can be cut off. BUT until there is a prostate, NO man.
By CAT-2 at 09,Aug,22 01:55 other posts of CAT-2 
But why has the job need to be finished? No prostate? No womb? Who cares? And why are you equating wanting a gender change a sickness?. You are here in a site, that for all intents and purposes, caters to gay men. Are you saying they are sick?
By phart at 09,Aug,22 02:35 other posts of phart 
I am not saying they are sick, I am asking for the evidence that shows they aren't. Why is that to much to ask?
We have no idea how the brain works.
We have theory's and educated guess's.
At least if we look at a testical, we know it is male. If we see womb we know it is woman.
You nor I can see in a brain and know if it is ok or not.
If you have Dissociative Identity Disorder, how it is diagnosed? Dr's do test and such to prove what they say.
And why isn't something cut off or augmented in some way to fix it?
Dissociative Identity Disorder is the nearest thing to gender questioning. because you are 1 thing in the physical sense but another in your mind,2 of you so to speak.
Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder) A mental health condition, people with dissociative identity disorder (DID) have two or more separate personalities. These identities control a person's behavior at different times. DID can cause gaps in memory and other problems
.May 25, 2021
By CAT-2 at 09,Aug,22 12:27 other posts of CAT-2 
At least if we look at a testical, we know it is male. If we see womb we know it is woman.

Why? Why do we have to be sure? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, you can be pretty sure it's a duck.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Phart, you are stretching. DID doesn't work like you suggest

What causes dissociative identity disorder (DID)? DID is usually the result of sexual or physical abuse during childhood. Sometimes it develops in response to a natural disaster or other traumatic events like combat. The disorder is a way for someone to distance or detach themselves from trauma.May 25, 2021

People that want to change gender do so with a clear mind. They do so fully aware of what they want and expect. DID sufferers have no control of their disorder. Accept it, Phart, people who want a gender change do so because it would be more normal to be of the other gender. No more nor less. Anything else is problematic for OTHER people.
By tecsan at 10,Aug,22 05:25 other posts of tecsan 
CAT [Ignore] 16hr ago [Delete Comment] other posts

Why? Why do we have to be sure? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, you can be pretty sure it's a duck.

I just want to say thanks, that comment really is true, now why is it so hard to define a woman. You are one right, if you prefer to be a man then tell me and I would be ok with it. But back to walk and talk like a duck, that has worked for years.

By tecsan at 10,Aug,22 05:29 other posts of tecsan 
DID sufferers have no control of their disorder. If they have no control then how can we be sure they are making appropriate decisions. This is getting silly.

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Aug,22 20:30 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It happens in nature too, so it's natural. Just because there is a standard majority of animals or humans that are obviously male or obviously female, that doesn't mean that animals or humans that deviate from that standard are not natural. Nature thrives on diversity. Actually, if the diversity of a species goes down, that species can go extinct. The only reason to think gay or trans people are unnatural is bigotry, religious idea's or just dumb internalized fear of the unknown.

In any case, it's unnatural to suppress people's natural tendencies. The only reason you are doing it, is because you were taught to fear and distrust anyone who is different and you are consuming media that is enforcing those ideas every single fucking day. I think that is causing a mental health condition in you.
You are all unnaturally fearful and distrusting of other people.
It's called Pistanthrophobia. However most right-wingers seem to have that condition and I assume there is something underdeveloped or incorrectly wired
in your logical reasoning centers too, because once an idea has lodged inside your brains, no amount of consistently contradicting data, valid arguments, solid evidence or real world experience can ever teach you your ideas are false.
By phart at 10,Aug,22 23:06 other posts of phart 
The natural tendencies are such a small % if cases. Usually in livestock if a morphydite is born, it is due to inbreeding to closely related livestock for to long.
And something folks don't think about,perhaps even YOU have not given this much thought.is the effect of drug use on the genetic makeup of offspring. If you will notice, the % of humans being "trans" or confused, has went up since the 50's-60's. That is also when the use of pot, acid, cocaine and other drugs became more common place. When a woman uses drugs,and then becomes pregnant, it is very possible the drugs have negative effects on the brain of the fetus.
Just as they affect the womans brain during use.

By tecsan at 11,Aug,22 06:49 other posts of tecsan 
Extinct sounds good. Natural tendencies, think about that a minute and tell mee we do not suppress natural tendencies, think. Hell the rest of your shit ananas2xlekker is just describing the left wingers here. You are miles away, now come on that would be like me telling you shit about your country. BTW I do not care enough about it to comment.
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Aug,22 09:45 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Woke is not necessarily a left-wing position.
Left and right are economical positions.
Conservative and liberal (woke) are human rights vs traditions positions.

People can be socially liberal or economically liberal or both.
I am socially liberal (woke) and economically progressive (left).
Economically progressive (left) is the opposite of economically liberal (right).
Go figure!

You can't see the difference, because the US only has two parties.
There is conservative leftism and a progressive right-wing in my country.
There are anti-immigration lefties who hate wokism AND right-wingers who
love tax-cuts for the rich and fight against a higher minimum wage, BUT are perfectly fine with abortion, gay marriage and other LGBTQIA+ woke rights.

Mind blown, right?
By tecsan at 12,Aug,22 02:34 other posts of tecsan 
I am fine with lgbtq and other letters (bullshit). Abortion should be safe and very rare. Woke shit sucks.
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Aug,22 11:07 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
When a culture favors individualism, like yours, that results in people who want to be recognized. When we had just LGBT, people who were not represented fully in those letters got together and organized the society to add the Q.
To me that Q for 'Queer' was difficult to pin down. At that time I understood that it represented everyone who did not fully identify with the other four. But they also had LGBT+ and LGTBQ+, for which the '+' represented everyone else.
So I thought. But then they added IAPK (making LGBTQIAPK+). The 'A' for 'Asexual' I understand. All the other letters (and maybe the '+' too) represented sexual attraction or sexual identity, so then Asexual is a separate category (...sure). Then the Intersex people came along, and I imagine them saying that 'T' doesn't really represent us, everyone else gets a letter, even though we are born intersex and you all other people had to find out later, so we don't want to be represented by just a '+', we want our own letter 'I'. Which is off course very reasonable, so sure, we add the 'I'. And then the Pansexual people came along, saying 'We are different than the Bisexual people!'. I don't really understand the difference myself, but they obviously made their case well, so the 'P' was added. I imagine the '+' used to be good enough for them before, but when everyone else gets a letter, you want a letter yourself. Yep, that's understandable, you get your letter. Anyone else? And then the kinky people answered. They said 'You cannot even imagine the things we came up with, that all is not covered in the other letters.'. Which is a good argument, because kinks are redefining sexuality, like no other before. So they gave em their letter pretty quickly, I imagine, before they were incentivized to legitimize their claim to their own letter, with evidence.

So that's how we ended up with so many letters. I could have described it in a more woke way, so I hope I don't offend anyone, but even though I am pretty woke, there are limits to my pandering to it. I just think everyone is free to do as they please, if they don't hurt anyone, who is not asking for that.

You can say woke shit sucks, but look at the bright side;
there will never be a reason to get bored with sex!

If you ever get bored with sex, it's your own lack of imagination, because people are very creative and invented lots of ways to explore their identity and sexuality, to fill a thousand lifetimes. If you want to limit yourself to just 0.001% of all those endless possibilities, you are selling yourself short. Unless you are a Hindu or a Buddhist, you believe in only one life. Now maybe you believe in an afterlife (I don't, but if you do); would you be allowed to explore those endless possibilities in heaven or hell? ...I hope so, or eternity would end up
to be fucking boring after a while.
By tecsan at 13,Aug,22 08:51 other posts of tecsan 
You lost me with the first sentence, any person regardless of all the letters you want to spout off (lgbtgtrwy+) hey they are human and thus a person in my book.
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Aug,22 16:18 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
That's a shame. I tried to keep it light and amusing.

Do you have a book?

By phart at 10,Aug,22 02:01 other posts of phart 
oh my,the Army can still identify a woman,matter of fact they now can provide a tactical BRA!

By tecsan at 05,Jul,22 04:29 other posts of tecsan 
Look even the bitch aoc slips and says woman. Love to ask it if it is a male or female!
By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 11:10 other posts of dgraff 
I heard her dick is bigger than Hillary Clinton’s dick
By CAT-2 at 08,Aug,22 14:20 other posts of CAT-2 
Either one of them has more balls than both of you combined, let alone a dick.
By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 14:33 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah for sure big hairy wrinkled balls
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Aug,22 15:35 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If it turned out AOC had a dick and balls, would you call her a man?
If it turned out Trump had a pussy, would you call him a woman?
Sometimes, the sex organs in their undies, do not define the person's gender.

Our two most well-known transgenders are Kelly van der Veer and Nikkie de Jager. They were both born as a boy and had sex change operation and hormone treatments. They are legally female now. I see no reason to call those people 'men', just because they were born as males. They don't have a dick anymore, so they are women, according to definitions that some people have given on this site.
Why would you even want to keep calling those people 'men'? What is in it for you?
By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 15:56 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t know I find it funny and it amuses me
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Aug,22 16:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Oh, I agree there is a lot of humorous possibilities in the whole concept. A human struggle, related to sex and identity, with all sorts of history, social and religious stigma against it and practical challenges attached to it, that's a comedy goldmine.

Dave Chappelle's jokes were good jokes. But because transgenders are the easiest to poke fun at, of all people and all subjects, I found it a bit lazy. I think there are levels of humor morality. Making fun about a situation doesn't hurt anyone's feelings and is the hardest. I think it's the highest level of comedy. Making fun about people's ideas is a level lower. People might take offense, but ideas are voluntary, so it's their own responsibility if it's easy to make fun of their ideas. The bottom level of comedy is making fun of people's identity or disability. People cannot help or escape their identity or disability, so many have agreed that it shouldn't be a subject for humor anymore, because it could hurt the people who are disadvantaged already. I'm not calling for laws to forbid it or wanting them to be 'cancelled',
but I just think it's a bit lazy and might not watch their comedy anymore.

There is a gap in humor, where people are allowed to make fun about their own disadvantaged group or disability. A black man can get away with black jokes easier than a white man. I cannot explain why exactly, but it is. So, if Dave Chappelle likes transgender jokes that much, he could invest in a sex change operation and appropriate easy material for himself, for the rest of his career.

By Sir-Skittles at 08,Jul,22 22:38 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

What a fucking loser. The Econ major can't even sort out her own finances.
By phart at 09,Jul,22 02:24 other posts of phart 
You know the drill.
Don't do as the liberals do, do as they say do.
By Sir-Skittles at 11,Jul,22 12:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
100%

Like ass bag Gavin Newsom (gov of CA) banning all travel to Montana over that LBQT politics. Then takes a vacation there himself!
By phart at 11,Jul,22 12:58 other posts of phart 

By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 11:08 other posts of dgraff 
I thought you actually had to work before you get a vacation

By phart at 07,Aug,22 23:17 other posts of phart 
Proof the democrats can't or refuse to define "woman".
Ridiculous, and to think Americans put these morons in office, just because they hated Trump. So what will happen when womens rights are in jeopardy? Are they going to refuse to acknowledge women are different from men then?? Womens rights should not even be a thing if the lawmakers are going to refuse to acknowledge there are basic differences between men and women.

By Sir-Skittles at 27,Jun,22 18:48 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Roe vs Wade did NOTHING to change abortions. The blue states will continue as is, red states as is.

Other middle of the road states who knows.. but the states in the south are generally very conservative and Christian. To that point, not shocking they are pro-lifers as are the politicians in these states that were duly elected... to do the will of the people.

The ruling on Friday does NOT outlaw abortion as Brandon and the libs want to you believe. It is classic Federalism: return these choices to the states to decide. And fuck bags like AbosLekker just don't understand how the US works. So fuck him as always. Never seen a cunt so concerned about another country he does not even live in.

As far as the fuck bags and crazies out protesting and being violent- Grow the fuck up. Be an adult for once. Protest peacefully if you must. Even better- get a job! Ever notice all these protests during the work week are essentially the same people!? They don't care about the issue most of the time. Only out to be paid by the crazy left groups. Engineered to stir up trouble and chaos.
By phart at 27,Jun,22 19:28 other posts of phart 
Amen, violence from pro abortion folks only infuriates the pro life folks. Wouldn't surprise me if we didn't have some mass shootings at these protest. Shouldn't be any charges if pro abortion folks are killed as it could just be dubbed a late term abortion.
By tecsan at 28,Jun,22 06:17 other posts of tecsan 
Phart, I never thought of it that way. You beat me to that one.

By tecsan at 28,Jun,22 06:15 other posts of tecsan 
... Pretty sure I know who you are talking about with 'AbosLekker'. I often wonder why he is so concerned about a Country that he does not live in. We now have Dobbs v Jackson instead of Roe v Wade. Shocker.
By Sir-Skittles at 28,Jun,22 12:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
AnusLicker works too for this cunt
By tecsan at 29,Jun,22 02:13 other posts of tecsan 
Like my name better. AnAssLicker. Yours is good too.

By tecsan at 27,Jun,22 05:24 other posts of tecsan 
Saudi Arabia is a pariah state. We need oil so beg a pariah state for it. How long after putin stops attacking when our dementia old man potus gets on his knees and begs for oil from him. The whole world is laughing at us.
By phart at 27,Jun,22 14:07 other posts of phart 
Well, biden was obama's apprentice, so what can you expect? obama bowed to them, it wouldn't surprise me if biden did'nt beg literally

By Sir-Skittles at 16,Jun,22 19:47 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Shit Bag Biden 2019- I will make Saudi Arabia a pariah state!

Shit bag Biden 2022- Heading to Saudi Arabia with a beggars cup at best demanding more oil... for the myriad of problems he caused!

Remember when the US was 100% energy independent? That was under TRUMP.

This shit bag and the libs have done everything possible to create this problem from day one.
By *kmadeau* at 16,Jun,22 21:53 other posts of *kmadeau* 
I have to agree this time

By phart at 16,Jun,22 22:37 other posts of phart 
And was pissed off that bootleg and austin went to ukraine and said they hoped ukraine won the war. Told them to stop the Rederick?

By tecsan at 17,Jun,22 07:28 other posts of tecsan 
Skittles, you know I agree with you here. Did we make history?

By tecsan at 14,Jun,22 06:18 other posts of tecsan 
I bet there are very few here that noticed the stock market crashing. Look at DOW.
By phart at 14,Jun,22 14:16 other posts of phart 
where else can it go but down?
consumer spending is way down,people can't afford anything.
By tecsan at 15,Jun,22 02:21 other posts of tecsan 
Remember biden is responsible.

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 11:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Spending should be down at all times. I don't like to buy anything unless I absolutely need it. People spend way too much. They shouldn't.
By phart at 16,Jun,22 13:17 other posts of phart 
So how do you enjoy the results of your hard work? If you work and earn a wage? If you don't buy anything,or do anything,wher is your money going?
By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 21:51 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't need much money.
I've trained myself to not want much
do that I be happy.
Everything I own is used and I thoroughly enjoy that. I reuse everything too,
and grow my own vegetables.

By Sir-Skittles at 16,Jun,22 19:45 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
The US bond market ---- going in with an inverted yield curve... that is not good. Like Mad and Goose in a flat spin

By CAT-2 at 16,Jun,22 13:53 other posts of CAT-2 
A South Florida Jewish congregation has challenged a new state law that blocks abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy, contending the measure violates privacy and religious-freedom rights.

The lawsuit, filed Friday in Leon County circuit court by Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor, seeks to block the law from taking effect July 1.

The lawsuit filed Friday by the Palm Beach County congregation also contends that the law violates religious-freedom rights.

“For Jews, all life is precious and thus the decision to bring new life into the world is not taken lightly or determined by state fiat,” the lawsuit said. “In Jewish law, abortion is required if necessary to protect the health, mental or physical well-being of the woman, OR FOR MANY OTHER REASONS not permitted under the act (the new law). As such, the act prohibits Jewish women from practicing their faith free of government intrusion and thus violates their privacy rights and religious freedom.”

By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Jun,22 15:52 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Not a bad idea. The supreme court has no leg to stand on in banning abortion rights,
so attack their political decision with constitutional and First Amendment rights.

Maybe some pro-choice Christians could also sue the state for banning their religious freedom right, to force their cheating wife to take the modern equivalent of 'bitter water', which is take a paternity test and force the wife to have an abortion, if the husband isn't the father. It's a biblical right.
By phart at 16,Jun,22 17:18 other posts of phart 
It may not be a right as much as a punishment for being unfaithful.
1 of many things that seems to be acceptable nowadays.
Women were more or less ignored or banished so to speak if people knew they had a abortion or were disloyal to their husbands .Considered unfit to be a loyal wife or loving mother ever again.
By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Jun,22 19:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Women were literally property. They were finally freeing themselves of being dependent on men and now right-wingers want to take away one of their most important freedoms; bodily autonomy, only months after right-wingers fought tooth and nail over the bodily autonomy to not vaccinate and not wear a fucking mask.

Punishment for being unfaithful can be practiced in many other ways than ending the pregnancy. The bible obviously doesn't consider the value of the unborn. Actually it doesn't put much value on the born either. The bible is filled with texts about smashing babies against the rocks, killing firstborns, child sacrifice and threatening to cut a child in half to investigate who is the real mother. To the bible, children are property.

By tecsan at 11,Jun,22 07:33 other posts of tecsan 
Remember men can get pregnant ahd even have abortions. Brandon and the dems just grow more stupid each day.
By phart at 12,Jun,22 00:16 other posts of phart 
I don't have a womb ,I don't have a vagina, I don't have ovaries, I don't have eggs and fallopian tubes and etc.
I can not get pregnant.
By tecsan at 12,Jun,22 03:02 other posts of tecsan 
Well put, seems hard to get pregnant without a uterus, maybe I need a refresher course in human anatomy. Doubt it though.

By tecsan at 02,Jun,22 03:15 other posts of tecsan 
Maybe Caitlyn Jenner can help with the definition of a woman.
By phart at 02,Jun,22 03:35 other posts of phart 
I wish joe biden would rent Caitlyn's balls so he would have a set! Oh,I forgot,trudeu rented them awhile back and scratched them to oblivion while being honked at by big trucks!
By tecsan at 04,Jun,22 06:07 other posts of tecsan 
Brandon has no balls and never will, think we all know that. He is a puppet for the progressive left, they got lucky with him having dementia.
By CAT-2 at 05,Jun,22 16:47 other posts of CAT-2 
BS on your part. The mat has more balls than anyone in the previous administration
By phart at 05,Jun,22 21:38 other posts of phart 
forgive me cat but I can't help but point out your typo,and it is fitting.
"The mat". Yep, a T instead of a N.
BUT that is somewhat accurate as he is really more of a door MAT than a man anyway. He is not really running things, although we look at him and blame him because he is in the chair.

By tecsan at 08,Jun,22 04:22 other posts of tecsan 
Are you trying to tell me brandon has balls, forget it, even if he did he could not find them, his own balls I mean.
By CAT-2 at 08,Jun,22 11:48 other posts of CAT-2 
I bet I have a better chance to find out.
By tecsan at 09,Jun,22 03:18 other posts of tecsan 
You got me there, I do not care to find out. That would be disgusting. You have my blessing to find out though. Hope he is not identifying as a gay man though. Do we know?
By CAT-2 at 09,Jun,22 11:24 other posts of CAT-2 
You are not up to doing nice-nice with the most powerful man on earth?
By tecsan at 09,Jun,22 11:40 other posts of tecsan 
What I meant is that you are a female and he would cuddle up to you more than he would me. As for the most powerful, I beg to differ right now. We all know who the most powerful man is right now.
By CAT-2 at 09,Jun,22 13:18 other posts of CAT-2 
Explain
By tecsan at 10,Jun,22 04:18 other posts of tecsan 
I bet I have a better chance to find out. Thought this comment was self explanatory.
By CAT-2 at 10,Jun,22 04:30 other posts of CAT-2 
I love my Charlie with all my heart, but if you ask me who is the man that made me sight while I yearned for his touch, that's Gerome. I miss him.
By tecsan at 10,Jun,22 05:35 other posts of tecsan 
Have not a clue what you are talking about.
By CAT-2 at 10,Jun,22 05:41 other posts of CAT-2 
Not meant for you to do so. I’m just missing a good man.
By tecsan at 10,Jun,22 05:46 other posts of tecsan 
Then why state it?
By CAT-2 at 10,Jun,22 10:54 other posts of CAT-2 
Why not?
By tecsan at 11,Jun,22 02:23 other posts of tecsan 
Fine with me if you do not mind.

By tecsan at 11,Jun,22 02:32 other posts of tecsan 
Caitlyn's brain would also be nice for brandon if it were for rent.
By phart at 12,Jun,22 00:17 other posts of phart 
the brain of a average 10 year old would be better than what "joe" has.

By CAT-2 at 08,Jun,22 15:30 other posts of CAT-2 
The Republicans know what a woman is. She's someone kept inside the house, nude, and forced to cook, clean, and bear children any time she gets r@ped by her husband.
By phart at 08,Jun,22 18:12 other posts of phart 
No for century's a woman was a partner in life that took care of the home and children while the man earned a living to support the woman and the kids.
Jerry Clower the comedian told a story about the womens libers and how his wife was able to drive a nice car,and etc and she didn't want those women's libers messing with the deal she had.
Women have shot themselves in the foot.
Women used to try to be attractive ,took care of themselves, sought out a mate that would take care of them.
Now they wear their damn pajama's to the steakhouse in bedroom shoes and their hair chopped off and looking like a drunk.
BUT MEN on the other hand better be trim and muscle bound and hung with plenty of money wearing the latest styles.
By CAT-2 at 08,Jun,22 18:29 other posts of CAT-2 
You sir are an anachronism
By phart at 09,Jun,22 01:58 other posts of phart 
No ,loss of traditional values is why this country is upside down.
There was guns back 100 years ago. But until everyone got woke, were they used to do mass shootings of innocent kids?

Could it be your Non traditional,woke ,liberal values taking religion, and the anthem and discipline out of the schools prompted the decay of our entire country's moral?
What is old fashioned about having a partner,a wife?
Why is it considered old fashioned to look after and provide for those you love? why is that wrong?
By CAT-2 at 09,Jun,22 13:23 other posts of CAT-2 
Phart I won’t debate this or anything else with you. If you have something to say you are welcomed to do so in my thread or if you prefer in Bella!‘s if she will allow it, you do so. I’m tired of everyone dumping on me because of my political or personal views.
By phart at 09,Jun,22 15:58 other posts of phart 
Well the dumping on you is because you are so radical.
The world is on the verge of collapse into the bowels of hell and the radical liberal mindset is the rocket fuel for the sled.
By CAT-2 at 09,Jun,22 16:23 other posts of CAT-2 
Noted.

By CAT-2 at 10,Jun,22 12:54 other posts of CAT-2 
What do you know of traditional values? You are stuck in Backwater USA. North Carolina’s redneck, Repucker county. The local pastor tells you how to think while he chows down on fried chicken while he fucks his 17 year old assistant. Get out in the world. See how people are personally, not Fox News caricatures.

By tecsan at 09,Jun,22 01:02 other posts of tecsan 
Worried about that then leave the bastard. So do the dems know what a woman is, but I will not slam them like you did reps.
By CAT-2 at 09,Jun,22 01:30 other posts of CAT-2 
What bastard are you talking about? Men are men, but some are sweet, loving, caring, and enlightened men. Not all Republicans are ogres. Not all Democrats are Prince Valiants. But I have a good man at home that treats me like a goddess and when it comes to his politics, he taught me many things that I know.
By tecsan at 09,Jun,22 03:20 other posts of tecsan 
You know what I meant, if he is abusive then get the hell out.
By phart at 09,Jun,22 20:46 other posts of phart 
This idea that you can "CHANGE" a man is bullshit.
If you walk around looking for a "bad boy" with a long dick, most likely he has a hard fist to.
Find a decent man,that will love you and treat you like a human being.

By tecsan at 10,Jun,22 07:03 other posts of tecsan 
I think brandon condones in federal law breaking.
By CAT-2 at 10,Jun,22 12:49 other posts of CAT-2 
Explain to BS

By Sir-Skittles at 10,Jun,22 01:11 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Carolina Panthers have a tranny cheerleader now

What a joke.
By phart at 10,Jun,22 01:42 other posts of phart 
well, i guess that will bring a surprise to people watching the cheerleaders if the trany forgets the duct tape or shorts.

By tecsan at 09,Jun,22 11:06 other posts of tecsan 
Let us get into genetics: xx vs xy. Wow that blows the dems minds.
By CAT-2 at 09,Jun,22 11:24 other posts of CAT-2 
It does not compute

By tecsan at 08,Jun,22 02:46 other posts of tecsan 
The democrats try to explain abortion should be ok because it is the female's body and her choice (do not forget that they cannot define a female). Now my body my choice as to take the covid vaccine. Can anyone tell me the difference. I can, one takes a life and the other has the potential to take a life. Wait 5-10 or even 20 years and let us see the long term side effects or adverse reactions are. You pick which of the latter you like.
By CAT-2 at 08,Jun,22 11:52 other posts of CAT-2 
You must have been very challanged taking algebra in school. You are mixing different things, assuming wacko theories, and asking for conclusions no one really cares
By phart at 08,Jun,22 12:52 other posts of phart 
Both are involving a human body and making a choice that affects a human body.
No algebra needed.
I have watched and am watching to many people I know deal with side effects of that so called vaccine to ever take into my body.
By CAT-2 at 08,Jun,22 12:59 other posts of CAT-2 
BS
By phart at 08,Jun,22 14:30 other posts of phart 
The people that filled your head with bs have blood on their hands.
By CAT-2 at 08,Jun,22 14:39 other posts of CAT-2 
That's the pot calling the kettle black

By CAT-2 at 08,Jun,22 18:28 other posts of CAT-2 
House Republican leaders told their members to vote against 8 gun-safety bills, citing opposition from the NRA and Gun Owners of America

By tecsan at 05,Jun,22 05:00 other posts of tecsan 
Anyone here that thinks a man has a uterus and can get pregnant is ignorant.
By phart at 05,Jun,22 10:41 other posts of phart 
When I was in school they taught basic anatomy.
What happened?
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Jun,22 15:10 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Shit stain DOE, teacher's union are controlled by radical democrats... who NEVER have the best interest of the US or kids.
By phart at 05,Jun,22 15:18 other posts of phart 
sadly you are correct.
The schools have gotten so far away from providing a real education to the kids.

By tecsan at 07,Jun,22 06:11 other posts of tecsan 
You got that right skittles.

By tecsan at 06,Jun,22 03:40 other posts of tecsan 
Brandon and the progressive left.

By CAT-2 at 05,Jun,22 16:45 other posts of CAT-2 
HAHAHA. Okay, I’m with you on this.

By tecsan at 07,Jun,22 04:35 other posts of tecsan 
Hell, LT defines as a woman now in the NCAA. What is to stop professional NFL players from defining themselves as a female? I know most will say money, but I mean guys on the practice squad that have no chance in hell of making the team.

By tecsan at 06,Jun,22 05:48 other posts of tecsan 
I am wondering what these teenage boys are going to do with the free tampons in their bathroom. Think I have a few ideas.
By phart at 06,Jun,22 14:15 other posts of phart 
Probably alot of practical jokes will be played on others with them. And you will have the few perverts that will walk around with 1 in their ass so they further create the facade of being a female.
By tecsan at 07,Jun,22 04:22 other posts of tecsan 
I did have other ideas, but you presented a new one with the one in the ass.

By dgraff at 21,May,22 10:22 other posts of dgraff 
The democrats can not define a woman until they can first define what a democrat really is if you really look into things the democrats see in there future
They believe in total control
They want to be able to tell you what you do for a living and how much you earned
They want to do away with anything that might kill us
They want to do away with all fossil fuel
Why don’t they just put us all in our own plastic bubbles while they are at it
I for one am a free spirit and can not be controlled and I will buck them every step of the way even if it means using desperate measures
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,May,22 12:52 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
YOU believe in total control for the state over people.

"They want to be able to tell you what you do for a living.." HOW? Republicans are actively fighting education to not teach any thinking skills, mathematical, logical, critical, creatively or otherwise. It means your education will only create burger flippers and warehouse workers. Employees who cannot think are useless to most employers.
People who have not learned how to think critically are willing victims to anyone desiring to rule over them.

"..and how much you earned" As in a minimum? Which has not been done except for government workers. If you want that control fully in the hands of businesses, employees would be earning less than minimum wage. How do people pay for food and a roof over their heads on (much) less than minimum wage?

"They want to do away with anything that might kill us" Like starvation? Like an easily treatable illness? Like getting murdered by crazy racists? Like getting electrocuted, because employers don't want to shut off machinery during maintenance? What do Democrats support not killing you, that any sane person thinks shouldn't kill anyone?
Oh, maybe you mean like pandemics, for which we invented vaccines in 1798?

"They want to do away with all fossil fuel" All Democrats? Not guys like Joe Manchin,
who make money from fossil fuels. Some of them get the idea that fossil fuels are killing the earth that supports (human) life. I don't see them acting much on that idea.

"Why don’t they just put us all in our own plastic bubbles" ???? Because giving people freedom to have abortions and sex changes if they desire it is your own plastic bubble?
It is one of your own choice then. Is a minimum wage putting people in a plastic bubble? Not having minimum wage, a plastic bag might be the only roof they can afford.
Is going to renewable energy putting you in a plastic bubble? Not doing that will make everyone feel like they are living in a plastic bag in a few decades (hot from climate change and suffocating from polluted air).

How are you a free spirit, if you support taking away people's freedom to choose
AND freedom for teachers to teach critical thinking skills to children (that's CRT)
AND freedom from religion that wants to take away peoples freedoms
AND freedom from exploitation by employers?

Up is down and down is up with you people.
By dgraff at 21,May,22 15:14 other posts of dgraff 
I’m a high school dropout and I do just fine I could retire today if I want to
What did Pink Floyd sing about back in the 1960s
We don’t need no education
We don’t need no thought control
Hey teacher leave those kids alone
To be truthful high school was boring the living hell out of me and they weren’t teaching me any thing I needed to know I was a straight A student in mathematics biology earth science chemistry but the rest was only waisting my time I all ready knew what I was doing for a living at 12 years old
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,May,22 17:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Maybe in your time you could achieve a reasonable income as a high school dropout.
The chance of that now is much lower.

People with less than a High School Diploma, Median Annual Earnings: $30,784

It's NOT the knowledge of mathematics, biology, earth science and chemistry that will help children to be valuable in the economy, it's that they learn to think while they learn new things. Additionally, a good teacher doesn't teach WHAT a student needs to know, but HOW to obtain, understand and build on new information themselves.

Valuable employees are able to think and learn independently, identify a problem and solve it, be cooperative and creative and improve how work is done by themselves and colleagues. You have acknowledged yourself how hard it is to find good employees. That's because they breed them stupid nowadays. You literally have to spell anything out for them, because they cannot think for themselves. If you don't stimulate children's brains, they will grow up to be little monkeys. You can only teach them easy tricks and they will be worth peanuts.
By phart at 21,May,22 20:31 other posts of phart 
they control our earnings by taxing us more if we make more.
They control where we work because they over regulate the use of land.as in won't allow drilling, won't allow fracking , stop pipelines, and etc.
The republicans are not against the trades taught in school,they are against the wokeism and demonization of patriotism and trying to tell 6 year old boys they can pee in the girls rest room. that kind of shit .Wake up and smell reality. This woke shit is breaking down the moral of the country and those that support it are borderline domestic terrorist.
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,May,22 12:28 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I agree that a lot of people go to far on wokeism. But it's getting very overreacted too and that is clear to me every time you lot talk about it. The whole craze about the fucking bathrooms is stupid. You go in there to pee and shit and get out. The reason to separate the boys and the girls toilet is just because boys have bad aim and girls don't want to sit in pee. You can't think straight for thinking otherwise.

People go to far sometimes thinking up new letters for the LGBTQIA+, because individualism has been made into a religion. That doesn't mean people don't have the right to be different or that you need to be a dick to different people. Why are you so fucking triggered if a teacher might point out that there are all sorts of different people? How fragile are you, for thinking everyone would change everything about themselves, by just giving them the idea? You must think being gay or trans is so attractive, that just trying it for a day would convert people for ever. You see a r*a*p*i*s*t in everyone who tries something different, while they are not thinking about sex, but identity. Don't take out your frustrations on others, these people are not bothering you. If you are jealous, live out you own fantasies, that's freedom.

On the whole patriotism thing; if blindly following a billionaire conman who almost succeeded in overthrowing the election and starting a dictatorship, is patriotism to you, your ideas on the matter suck. It is not erasing history about slavery as the reason for a civil war and the subjugation of a race after it. Looking back at the mistakes from history, creates a better future. Building a society takes a lot of work. If you think a society can be build better by destroying it first, take a look at what is left in Iraq and Afghanistan. Those are just religious wingnuts, who hate freedom and treat women like property? Yes, just like you!

I am fully awake and just smell racism being cultivated by propaganda. It's payed for by the rich who want to blame you for your unrewarding existence, by looking down to people who are suffering harder, instead of up to the selfish bastards who are bathing in the money that you worked blood, sweat and tears for or almost died for.
Wake up and smell reality!

By dgraff at 21,May,22 20:45 other posts of dgraff 
There is no such thing as a good teacher in the United States 🇺🇸 never was never will be did you ever bump in to just will on this site yep you guess it one of Pennsylvania finest teachers how about Huxley another teacher with a crummy attitude you know what I did in high school mame and injure teachers with bad attitude one so bad at 40 he never worked again
By phart at 21,May,22 22:38 other posts of phart 
I had several good teachers in high school that taught me skills I use most everyday.

But now, the schools don't even have a shop class ,a green house, a home economics class .Nothing of the sort.
1 high school in my county had a shop class up to 2 years ago ,and were still teaching brick laying and so forth. BUT from what i heard, it was being canceled.
1 school out of the entire county. All high schools did have it.
It catches up with people when you see 20 somethings on the side of the road with a simple flat tire on the telephone.
the story I heard a few months ago,a freinds daughter was on a date and her boy friends car blew a tire. He was so boastful about knowing how to put the donut spare on the car.The man who daughter he was dating is a mechanic and when they pulled back up in the yard with the spare on the car,he ask what happened."We had a blow out and I FIXED IT"
"Ok,well bring the flat tire in the shop here and I will see if it can be repaired or i may have 1 I can give you."
"Oh we left that flat thing on the side of the road,it was flat". It so happened he had a set of custom wheels on the car, and they went back to get the wheel so it could be fixed, GONE.
Some one picked it up and left with it.
He replaced the tire but didn't have the common sense to keep the flat tire and wheel to repair and reinstall.
By dgraff at 21,May,22 23:00 other posts of dgraff 
Sounds like anal licker college graduates 🎓 he so fondly speaks of all book smart no common sense
By Sir-Skittles at 22,May,22 15:49 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Cunts stopped getting degrees in things that matter... and switched to Poetry, Women's Studies, etc... and get out of school owing $250K plus with zero chance of ever paying it back..

Its also amazing that they get this money so easily but can't get a mortgage or a credit. The game is rigged for sure.

I sent to USC and would never do that today. Current cost of a 4-year degree at USC: $320K. Anyone not getting a degree in business, finance, medicine etc is getting ripped off.

By tecsan at 23,May,22 04:03 other posts of tecsan 
I think you left a few out though architecture and engineering. That probably still leaves a few out.

By Ananas2xLekker at 25,May,22 11:41 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"get out of school owing $250K plus with zero chance of ever paying it back"
That's the system you prefer. I studied for 10 years and ended up with a debt of around $20,000 that I have long paid off. Because taxes paid for the rest.
By Sir-Skittles at 25,May,22 17:09 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Bitter kass Anus licker..

It this Anti-American rat ever happy? Or, as I suspect just a Dutch muppet?
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,May,22 18:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It's your stupid ideas making education so expensive, stupid!
I wouldn't be Anti-American, if you were smarter and at least
not complain about your own mess. Own it!

By Dev01 at 27,May,22 10:53 other posts of Dev01 
By Sir-Skittles at 27,May,22 16:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
A bitter man! I heard there was screaming and cursing heard from his on the dole flat last night!

By Ananas2xLekker at 25,May,22 11:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Is that really what you understand from this: "It's NOT the knowledge of mathematics, biology, earth science and chemistry that will help children to be valuable in the economy, it's that they learn to think while they learn new things. Additionally, a good teacher doesn't teach WHAT a student needs to know, but HOW to obtain, understand and build on new information themselves."?

Phart is talking about teachers that taught him skills. What skills do you think will be valuable in 20 years? Because the required skills change every day.
It depends on the sector you work in, but in most sectors of industry, whatever school teaches is obsolete very quickly.

All book smarts my education gave me is completely useless today. The practical skill I learned were useful at first, but I don't use those today either. What my education gave me was the ABILITY TO LEARN. That is based on COMMON SENSE, but not that gut feeling you think it is. It is logical thinking, recognizing errors, efficiency, planning, root cause analysis, problem solving, technical writing skills and the scientific method that brought me to where I am today and what makes me a valuable team member for my employer. If you think people with just a college diploma would be able to do my job with just common sense, you are mistaken.

The jobs that don't require education and just require some common sense or the skills that I think phart is talking about are becoming scarce. If that is the education you give them, all but a few will become burger flippers and warehouse workers. America will just have to get with the times or lose to the competition.
By phart at 25,May,22 12:54 other posts of phart 
Well all these "thinkers" have to have homes,roads,cars and etc.
So everyone does not HAVE to have a bachelors degree to be valuable to the economy.
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,May,22 16:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Those are some reasonable paying jobs that require practical skills, but that's not enough to keep your economy going.
People need money to buy homes and cars and to pay taxes to build the roads.

The construction industry accounts for roughly 4.3% of U.S. GDP:

Automakers and their suppliers are America’s largest manufacturing sector, responsible for 3% of America’s GDP:

Take a look at what percentage of employees are in construction and car manufacturing. Besides, if the American car manufacturers don't evolve their cars, they will only be producing for the US market. Tesla is already losing a lot
of market share to other brands, who make better quality electric cars.

Except for construction and the services sectors (which pays like shit),
most can be automated or outsources to countries where labor is cheaper
or at some point where people still get a good education.

Innovation requires education. Stagnation means decline.
Does a socialist need to teach you the rules of capitalism?

By tecsan at 26,May,22 03:04 other posts of tecsan 
You sure you are not kin to some of these progressive democrats here. Of course I believe in teaching our kids those ideas. Not teaching them that a guy can identify as a woman and vice versa. Really, you want to teach lies that a guy can get pregnant and have an abortion. Any body tried teaching my kid that would be a bitch or a son of a bitch. I had to call the superintendent a couple of times and tell 'they' (bet you liked that pronoun) tell me if you are going to do this that day and it will be a vacation day for my kiddo. My book smarts gave me a well paying job, sorry to deflate your ego. I never went to a college, I only attended a University. I have a degree, not a diploma as you stated. Do you all not need burger flippers or warehouse workers? Come on those type of jobs need to be done too. How would you get your lunch everday.
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,May,22 09:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You cannot teach children HOW to think, if you tell them WHAT to think.

Most of US history gets deleted or edited from schoolbooks, because it's not patriotic.
Children cannot tell if they are different or their parents are different, because you think children are not ready to know anything about that.
In Florida they are cancelling all the books that explain logical thinking, because they call that CRT.
Conservatives want to teach creationism or intelligent design as an alternative to evolution. It's not, evolution is science the others religion.
Off course even a hint of climate change science is forbidden, while it's a discussion about the future of those children, whether you think it's true or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Really, you want to teach lies that a guy can get pregnant and have an abortion." is a stupid straw-man.

"'they' (bet you liked that pronoun)" I only use 'they', when we are talking about people in general. If I see a man, I say 'he', if I see a woman, I say 'her', if I don't know, I ask, but that has never happened to me before and I have never been asked to call someone anything else than 'he' or 'she'.

"How would you get your lunch everday."
If you think burgers are lunch, you are killing yourself. I make my own lunch or my girlfriend does it for me.

"those type of jobs need to be done too. How would you get your lunch everday" If you refer to any job that provides food for people; Sure, but not by people who hardly have money to eat themselves. If those jobs are necessary, than pay them enough to live on. Phart always says that burger flippers are not worth more money, when he also argues we need them for food. Why are people who provide food, paid the least? They are either important and deserve enough money to live or those jobs are not important and than those people should spend their working time on jobs that are more important.

My girlfriend works in catering. It adds to our combined income, but it's not a lot. Single income colleagues of my girlfriend, working 40 hours/week, make enough money to live on, but just barely. At least they have healthcare and can send their kids to school. If those kids are smart, they can outgrow their past, without being thrown into debt they can never recover from. Our right-wing government has made that more difficult the past decades, so if the people don't wise up and vote better, we will decline to the level of the US.

By Ananas2xLekker at 25,May,22 15:45 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Good schools and good teachers cost money. You allowed Republicans to cut money for schools up to a point they are crumbling. Their plan is to replace public schools with private schools. They say they will help people who cannot afford it, but they will off course cut that as soon as public schools are destroyed enough.
That's when only rich kids can get any education and all the other Americans can't.
It's how the rich maintain their preferred social structure, keep themselves on top and you on the bottom, while they keep telling you about the 'American dream'.

By Ananas2xLekker at 25,May,22 16:12 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Pink Floyd was singing about CONSERVATIVE thought control.
""Another Brick in the Wall" is a three-part composition on Pink Floyd's 1979 rock opera The Wall, written by bassist Roger Waters. "Part 2", a protest song against corporal punishment, and rigid and abusive schooling."

The exact opposite of allowing kids to be different.
The beginning features a boy getting scolded by his teacher for a poem.

"All in all you're just another brick in the wall"
You are just a slave, building your own wall, between you and freedom.

Look at the video, read the lyrics.

"We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teacher, leave them kids alone
Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone
All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall
We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers, leave them kids alone
Hey, teachers, leave those kids alone

Wrong, do it again
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

Schools have been working to eliminate exactly what is in this music video.
They have stimulated kids to be different and nurture their talents.
And you see that as WOKE and want to return to 'rigid and abusive schooling'.
By dgraff at 25,May,22 17:26 other posts of dgraff 
That’s how school was when I went nothing but a bunch of horse shit I was glad to be out of there
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,May,22 10:50 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
So it was horse shit in 1970 and it is horse shit now?
Don't tell me it was anything progressive around 1970 in the US.
So it was conservative horse shit, but you still think that's good for children.

At least you made it to a position that can provide you a good income.
The chance of that these days is much lower.
When I see people struggling, they had lower education, when I see people
doing pretty good, they had at least secondary vocational education.
That's not different in the US. Social mobility is lower in the US.

The stories about people who went from rags to riches are exceptions and
mostly happened in the past. Even people who made it in sports or as actors
have at least average education these days.
By dgraff at 27,May,22 11:10 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t have any kids why should I care I’m not trying to save the world I only care about what happens in the next 20 years or so once I’m gone I could care less about what happens to the rest of the world
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,May,22 11:18 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Because it's all connected with every single problem you do acknowledge.

The world is probably already doomed, but it will get more shit every day.
It's the choices we all make each day and the choices that are made for us,
that decide, not just the future in 20, 50 or 100 years, but every next day.

Your side thinks it's a good idea to take away some pink haired kid, who doubts his sexuality, from his liberal parents and put him with conservative foster parents who beat that shit out of him or r*a*p*e him. It's not, he will grow up resenting everyone, until he snaps some day. Maybe it'll be you, because you remind him of his abusive foster dad or his mindfuck was successful and he hates his own and other's 'wickedness', you make the wrong move at him and he disembowels you.
And don't think your guns will protect you, you're not Rambo.
By dgraff at 27,May,22 12:26 other posts of dgraff 
If if’s and but’s were candy and nuts oh what a world it would be your sheerly speculating and you will never convince me a socialist life is for me I like to think for my self and not be told what to do
By tecsan at 28,May,22 04:55 other posts of tecsan 
Dgraff, I have to say you are right again. Socialism is for fools. We can think for ourselves. No gov needed.
By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Jun,22 16:28 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Actually, true socialism is small government, because it's not the government that is supposed to rule people, it's people organized in communities who should be in control. That's true socialism; people in power.

Capitalism means rich people own everything and money = power.
When the government owns everything, that's communism.

By phart at 28,May,22 03:46 other posts of phart 
What good to society are people without some level of discipline?

By tecsan at 27,May,22 08:05 other posts of tecsan 
You reply with too much socialist crap.

By tecsan at 23,May,22 06:58 other posts of tecsan 
Do you believe that some think democrats are in line with modern thinking and think they can win with this crap. I have an idiot relative telling me that crazy uncle joe could talk for two hours without a tele prompter.
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,May,22 11:56 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"some think democrats are in line with modern thinking"
They used to, now they are just as corrupt as Republicans.
There now is just the conservative corporatist party and
the fake-woke corporatist party, playing the gullible people
out against each other.
That's why all the corporists Democrats and the media united
against Bernie Sanders over a corrupt centrist with dementia.
If they are all so progressive they would have at the least
tolerated Bernie Sanders, the most popular politician in the US.

By tecsan at 23,May,22 07:33 other posts of tecsan 
Do you really think a democrat will ever define themselves correctly?
By dgraff at 23,May,22 08:36 other posts of dgraff 
Not a chance they can barely speak yet alone define them selves

By Ananas2xLekker at 27,May,22 12:10 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Do you really think a democrat will ever define themselves correctly?"

'Democrat' as in 'supporting the Democratic party' or 'democrat' as 'supporting democracy'?
Look, 2 definitions, from the dictionary, which doesn't describe anything accurately,
but you think that's the correct answer.

I'm a democrat, as I support democracy. I hope the Democrats here (with a capital D) define themselves as a response to your challenge. It's a big diverse club, if people feel represented by people as different as A.O.C. and Joe Manchin.

So do you define yourself as a Republican, a republican, a conservative, a Trump supporter, an anti-liberal, all of the above, none of the above, something different
or can you not define yourself either?
By dgraff at 27,May,22 12:30 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah I’m anti government of all parties but if I have to choose one it would be republicans
By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Jun,22 16:44 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If you're anti-government, the Republicans are your worst choice, because they want to turn it into an authoritarian police state and take away all sorts of personal liberties. That's big government reigning over you. But it's not the government you should be worried about most. They will give the rich and corporations full power to fuck over employees, consumers and small companies. They will be like a legal mafia: "We like your little garage. We bought the rights to it from the city and you work for us now!".

By tecsan at 28,May,22 04:59 other posts of tecsan 
What democracy, they are ruining the country now. Open your eyes anas2xlekker. Stop following and become a leader.
By Ananas2xLekker at 01,Jun,22 16:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"What democracy"

Do you say that because you still believe those gutless Democrats pulled of the biggest unproven voter fraud in history or do you finally understand that voting doesn't do shit, because all politicians are bribed by corporations?

Or maybe because your two-party, winner-take-all political system doesn't really provide adequate representation?

By tecsan at 27,May,22 07:46 other posts of tecsan 
You attack me and post this, really. No I will not prove it with screenshots like your friends.
By dgraff at 27,May,22 09:31 other posts of dgraff 
I have one word for you paranoiac I’m the class clown 🤡 nothing more
By tecsan at 28,May,22 03:20 other posts of tecsan 
I think you may be. Now make fun of skittles and bella. I dare you. The same way you did me.

By CAT-2 at 01,Jun,22 18:30 other posts of CAT-2 
HoneyCock, this list of yours is, at best, typing practice. The following list is the Republican list.
Believe in the Christian way. All others are heretics.
Don’t believe in climate change
Gay people are an abomination
Abortion is murder (but selling AR15s to an 18 yr old to kill babies is not)
Free education is not in the Constitution
The Second Amendment is all we need. Throw away the rest.
Working at McDonald’s is a true profession.
Coal will eventually kill us all, but, who cares? It’s in the future.
Investing in a gun is better than a high school degree.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH, but, not to blacks or aliens. No spics either.
A man is not a man unless he has 6 lbs of iron strapped to his hip.
Don’t believe in medical advice
National health care is a Commie plot.
Be a poor looser. Challenge all voting results unless we win.
Be chaste….unless you have your eye on a little boy or girl.
Cheating on your partner is okay unless you get caught.

A free spirit that can’t be controlled will eventually NOT BE FREE.
By phart at 01,Jun,22 18:43 other posts of phart 
Most of that sounds like liberal logic,
I mean really. Liberals love to work at micky d's and wonder why they can't pay their bills.
Twitter and other liberal owned company's censor peoples speech. liberals violating the first admin. that they turn around and hollar that they can't use it. Say something they don't like and get censored.
All Men are equal with iron their hips.
Climate change has been happening since the earth was formed and will continue until it is is swallowed by the sun.
There Is NOTHING in the Constitution saying you are to get any free education. Much less college.
By CAT-2 at 01,Jun,22 19:48 other posts of CAT-2 
No, Phart, it’s not liberal logic. Liberals want a higher minimum pay. One that lets they pay their bills. How much more censorship do you want than The Clown hollering “Fake news”? All men are equal with iron in their hips and mush in their head. If God wanted all men to be equal he would have made them so. Yes, climate change HAS been happening since the start of time. No one disputes that. It’s how mankind has accelerated the time line. Mankind can adapt to much more than animals, but, we need as much time as we can get. Get your head out of the sand. You are smart. Help. I would repeal the second and vote a new one where free education is for all.

By Sir-Skittles at 30,May,22 15:28 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
In the New York Post:

A veteran Harlem lawmaker blasted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for backing her rival in the Democratic primary and vowed that the socialist firebrand’s “defund the police” agenda will be roundly rejected.

“AOC supports defunding the police. My community opposes defunding the police,” said Assemblywoman Inez Dickens, who is seeking re-election to a fourth term after previously serving in the City Council.

Ocasio-Cortez is backing housing activist Delsenia Glover in the 70th Assembly District against incumbent Dickens.

As The Post reported Monday, AOC has endorsed a slate of insurgent candidates along with the left-wing Working Families Party in a bid to topple seven veteran assembly incumbent Democrats, including Dickens.

What a stupid cunt.

AOC- the same cunt who can't explain basic basic economics, but has a degree in economics. A total muppet.
By phart at 30,May,22 19:21 other posts of phart 
Yea, there was a couple polls on twitter that pitted AOC and Elon musk together and ask who was trusted more, politicians or billionaires. over 80% trusted the billionaires more than politician's!

If Aoc kept quite and was naked,she wouldn't look half bad,but when that mouth opens stupid comes out.
By tecsan at 31,May,22 02:02 other posts of tecsan 
That is fucking right. If she could keep her mouth shut I would not mind spending time with her naked.

By tecsan at 31,May,22 02:01 other posts of tecsan 
Who the hell would really want an endorsement from AOC? I mean hell democrats are running from brandon and as you put it cumala.

Anyone that thinks defunding the police is a good idea, well they are fucking idiots and morons. But, they do not want to stop there, they want to defund the Country. Look at inflation. We all know russia has very little to do with it as well as gas prices.

By tecsan at 29,May,22 05:58 other posts of tecsan 
They cannot define a woman until it benefits them.
By Sir-Skittles at 29,May,22 18:15 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
yup-- The white liberal voter- the most dangerous thing in America! Especially to black people
By tecsan at 30,May,22 07:54 other posts of tecsan 
See I have to agree with you again.

By Sir-Skittles at 25,May,22 17:11 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
State of Oregon ordered public schools to put tampon machines in the boys restrooms. You can't make this shit up.

Liberalism is a disease. Just a bunch of miserable people.
By phart at 25,May,22 17:51 other posts of phart 
down right stupid.
Men do not have a "flow". A period. Women have that.
A google search can define the job of a tampon. Men don't have menstrual cycles.

Tampons are one method of absorbing menstrual flow during your period. Tampons are designed to be inserted into the vagina with or without an applicator. You may be surprised to learn that the FDA regulates tampons as medical devices. Tampons cleared by the FDA are meant to be used one time and then thrown away.

By Ananas2xLekker at 25,May,22 18:19 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Agreed, pretty damn stupid to give you another reason to scream bloody murder again.

The idea itself isn't that bad:
"Signed into law by Governor Kate Brown, the Menstrual Dignity Act states that ‘all public institutions of education’ must provide free pads and tampons in school bathrooms starting this fall. With the growing awareness of period poverty, the goal is to help students who may be unable to access or afford such products and ensure that successful learning isn’t prevented from that essential need. The bill states that schools must have menstrual products available in a minimum of two restrooms for this upcoming school year."

But adding that they "need to consider all-gender access to the products" sounds like they are asking for trouble. If this is done by a Democrat, that person needs to have their head examined. But I see the possibility that is was a Republican, who saw a chance to instigate a nice outrage.
By dgraff at 27,May,22 12:33 other posts of dgraff 
Now who came up with that dumd ass shit it had to be a woman
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Good lord I just google it she’s that old and ugly she should be wearing the tampon box over her head to hide her face so I don’t turn to stone when I look at her
By phart at 27,May,22 13:30 other posts of phart 

By tecsan at 26,May,22 05:45 other posts of tecsan 
I do get some good comments here.

By tecsan at 24,May,22 04:03 other posts of tecsan 
AOC is the democrat party for now, she thinks she is beautiful and sinks her face into ice water that compels people to go along with here, yes it attracts the horny guys and the ignorant.
By phart at 24,May,22 14:09 other posts of phart 
Aoc is not that hard to look at,until she opens her mouth. Then it's what the fuck is she talking about?
By tecsan at 25,May,22 01:49 other posts of tecsan 
You beat me again, she needs to keep her mouth closed. Nothing ever good comes out of it.
By phart at 25,May,22 01:51 other posts of phart 
You know,all jokes aside, she reminds me a lot of obama.a waste of youth and potential. In that she is young ,has a strong following of other younger people, but she is so fucking DUMB and is really a negative influence on everyone around her.
with her age,and college degrees and such,she really could have been a good thing .but her head is in some other hemisphere.
She has no real understanding of how the real world works.
By tecsan at 25,May,22 02:55 other posts of tecsan 
She has College degrees. I did not know that. She is stupid as hell.
By phart at 25,May,22 04:04 other posts of phart 
Yea,she accidently does a good job hiding the college degree's. I honestly would have thought she was maby a cheerleader in high school at the most to hear her talk.
By tecsan at 25,May,22 05:33 other posts of tecsan 
She was probably the 'HEAD' cheerleader if you get my meaning.

By phart at 16,May,22 15:59 other posts of phart 
Hahaha, you caught a good glimpse of democratic hypocrisy for sure there .I even missed that 1.
We even have a supreme court justice that was placed there because she is a black woman, BUT even SHE could not define woman.

Even GOOGLE gets it right.

wom·an
/ˈwo͝omən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: woman; plural noun: women

an adult female human being.
By Ananas2xLekker at 16,May,22 16:29 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sure, now define:
- adult
- female
- human being

They didn't ask for the dictionary definition. If they did, they are stupid.
She's a judge, not a linguist. If you are going to give dictionary definitions,
for the three underlying concepts, you're stupid too.

When Marsha Blackburn asked Ketanji Brown Jackson to define "woman," she said
"I'm not a biologist.". If she wanted the constitutional definition, there is none and
Ketanji Brown Jackson tried to explain that. Maybe the 3 judges Republicans put in
are at that level of stupid, but Ketanji Brown Jackson is a real judge.
By phart at 16,May,22 20:11 other posts of phart 
UH, how many fucking definitions can they be to a word? Did judges learn english from a secret text kept in a crypt? No they had the same damn thing the rest of us did.
No biology needed to define "woman".
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,May,22 09:42 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If supervisors of Ford's engine division are holding a job interview with an applicant for the position of engine technologies designer and they asks "What is the 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine?", are they asking for the following answer?

"A type of engine, adjective
1. motor
2. machine"
By dgraff at 17,May,22 10:12 other posts of dgraff 
Pice of junk with under lying problems that have not surfaced yet but they will because I had one apart and see how they are made this doctors prognosis is problematic
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,May,22 10:25 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
They wouldn't hire you, but it's a better answer than the dictionary definition.

Dictionary definitions just give synonyms or the meaning of a word.

Women ---- adult female human being
Female ---- a female animal or plant
(note that 'female' is used to describe 'female'. That causes infinite regression)

Neither “women” nor “sex” are words that appear in the Constitution

We can find: "Adjective denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes."
It is the description for the female SEX. This says nothing about gender.
And this definition excludes woman after menopause, because they don't produce gametes anymore. So the official Oxford definition is also wrong.

"Either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
"a condition that affects people of both genders"
Members of a particular gender considered as a group.
social interaction between the genders"
the fact or condition of belonging to or identifying with a particular gender.
video ads will target users based only on age and gender"

2. (in languages such as Latin, French, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections which they have and which they require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.
By phart at 17,May,22 13:53 other posts of phart 
When was all that shit wrote up? 2019?
Go back to when the constitution was written and see the definition of gender and sex that was used.
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,May,22 19:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Well, that's a good point, at that time they probably didn't have a very woke definition for sex and gender. lol

But they didn't write those definitions down in the constitution, they explicitly
wrote a document giving all sorts of personal freedoms to people and all sorts of checks and balances for the government not to infringe on those freedoms.

Off course the founders didn't know that we at any point would be able to give people hormones and hormone blockers and could do surgery to change a dick into a pussy and a flat chest into boobs, without the patient bleeding out and in most cases turn boys into convincing girls and even into beauty pageant winners. But I'm sure they knew about gay men. Those guys in wigs all had their boy bitches to suck their cocks at their disposal.

By tecsan at 18,May,22 06:18 other posts of tecsan 
Stop your woke shit and get with the times...
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,May,22 13:47 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Is this the woke shit? "they explicitly wrote a document giving all sorts of personal freedoms to people and all sorts of checks and balances for the government not to infringe on those freedoms."

By tecsan at 18,May,22 05:07 other posts of tecsan 
What the hell were you reading and quoting...Sorry, I will have to get back with you on this BS...I could explain what you are talking about in three or four sentences...And use layman's terms so all would understand...
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,May,22 06:03 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The Oxford dictionary definition of 'female'. Just one search away from 'woman'.
Because saying 'adult FEMALE human being' is not explaining anything.

And the Oxford dictionary definition of 'gender'. (google's standard)

Now all of a sudden it's BS?
After you wanted the judge to give dictionary definitions?
By tecsan at 18,May,22 06:13 other posts of tecsan 
No I wanted her honest definition...No dictionary BS...Hell, any one can define a woman...Fuck, Tempf did on the Gutfeld show nicely...No fucking BS dictionary needed...Are you that stupid to need a dictionary to help you define a woman...You need help...I can see you are woke...
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,May,22 06:17 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Define a woman then! (No fucking BS dictionary)

"A human being born with a vagina"? Is that what you want to hear?

What does that say about the right to have a sex change operation?
Is the constitution saying anything about that?
Off course not, because they didn't have that back then.
How about human rights? Lot's about that in the constitution!
Find me something applicable in it then. It's your constitution!
By tecsan at 18,May,22 06:44 other posts of tecsan 
I have three ways to define it with out a fucking dictionary...

You really want to hear it meet me on my page in pm...
Do not worry you will be in a safe place...
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,May,22 12:58 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Why on pm? I want to react to it transparently.

By tecsan at 18,May,22 07:35 other posts of tecsan 
Stay strong with your beliefs...Remember you always have a safe space on my PM when you are ready...No dictionary BS though...Who the hell needs a dictionary to define a woman???I asked a boy in my neighborhood to define boy/girl...Ask me sometime in PM ...He was six and yes I asked the parents first and they agreed...The laughed more than I did with the answer...Get real, a dictionary for a female definition...
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,May,22 13:00 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If you are criticizing Ketanji Brown Jackson for not defining a 'woman' to your approval, you should give the correct answer here, where you criticized her.
By tecsan at 19,May,22 02:55 other posts of tecsan 
Why would I want to do that with the biggest idiot in the US? I offered to tell you. Like I said a six year old can define it and she is educated with a law degree and woke as hell and a libturd as well. Wait I think brandon and kh have her beat.
By Ananas2xLekker at 19,May,22 09:56 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
She is woke, or she would have given you an answer you liked.

Wokeness is the only thing going for the Democrats at the moment.
But, I don't see Biden saying much woke things and doing even less.
He could legalized weed with one signature, but he doesn't do it.
He speaks out against banning abortion and that's it. 'Too late, sorry.'

Harris is nowhere to be seen (at least from where I live, but do you see her anywhere?), so whatever personal ideas she has, doesn't do anything.

But the primary wins or likely wins of Summer Lee, John Fetterman and Jamie McLeos-Skinner against massive PAC money supporting corporate Blue Dogs, is a good signal the voters are done with right-wing Democrats fucking up Biden's promises to improve the lives of working people.

For people who don't know, Republicans are putting up massive amounts
of PAC money to support the corrupt, corporate right-wing Democrats.
A Democratic politician taking money from Republicans, is that a Democrat?
What would Republicans say about a Republican politician taking money from Democrats?
By tecsan at 20,May,22 03:21 other posts of tecsan 
Hey, I would go for the weed legalization.

You have not seen all of KH's word salads. I bet you have seen a few. That is why you do not see her, they hide her with the rest of the idiots.

Your last paragraph is sketchy at best.
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,May,22 14:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"You have not seen all of KH's word salads" Me neither, not worth my time.
I wouldn't call her an idiot, I would just call her useless and pointless.

How is the last paragraph sketchy?

It's reality. The standard corporate 'centrist' Democrats are getting millions and millions for their campaigns, from corporate donors and Political Action Committees, where Republicans put in a big part of the money.

Not just now. This is an article from 2018:

It's how Shontel Brown won from Nina Turner:

Pro-Israel lobbying group Aipac secretly pouring millions into defeating progressive Democrats

State Rep. Summer Lee, won against anti-union attorney Steve Irwin, who had lot's of money from the Republican backed AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee):

Private Equity-Funded Super PAC Buys Attack Ads Benefiting Kurt Schrader Against Progressive Challenger Jamie McLeod-Skinner:

John Fetterman vs. Every Predatory Financier in America

G.O.P. Donors Back Manchin and Sinema as They Reshape Biden’s Agenda: only registered users can see external links

By tecsan at 20,May,22 04:40 other posts of tecsan 
Also I know you will disagree with me here, but my Country will not improve til we get rid of many. I will name a few brandon, KM, NP, AOC and EW...That is just the few, there are many more that need a swift kick if you know what I mean.
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,May,22 14:32 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Why then are the reddest states the poorest states?

By phart at 18,May,22 12:53 other posts of phart 
Engine runs on fuel, MOTOR runs on electric. Engine or motor operates machine.
By CAT-2 at 18,May,22 13:20 other posts of CAT-2 
They are interchangeable.
By phart at 19,May,22 03:06 other posts of phart 
wrong.
By Ananas2xLekker at 19,May,22 10:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
That's what the dictionary says.
Who started with dictionary definitions?

By CAT-2 at 19,May,22 10:33 other posts of CAT-2 
Outboard MOTOR.

By tecsan at 19,May,22 02:58 other posts of tecsan 
Have you ever got a straight answer from a democrat as to where electricity comes from?
By phart at 19,May,22 03:08 other posts of phart 
never ask 1 actually.
Why?
And why would I go to a democrat with a difficult question?
I know I would get word salad!
By tecsan at 19,May,22 03:47 other posts of tecsan 
You have another good point. I fell behind again.

By Ananas2xLekker at 19,May,22 10:46 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Electricity is derived from some other form of energy.
The six different ways in which electricity is produced:
- chemical
- friction
- heat
- light
- magnetism
- pressure

Probably not the straight answer you are looking for.
By tecsan at 20,May,22 03:27 other posts of tecsan 
Usually burning coal. Since so many dems hate nuclear. Coal burn is just as bad as burning gas.

Can you answer this, why is it ok for us to use foreign oil rather than our own. Usually our own is cleaner and so is Canada's. Nope we gotta stop that damn pipeline, but it is ok for russia to use a pipeline. What sense does all that BS make. Let me help, lunacy.
By phart at 21,May,22 20:35 other posts of phart 
To me,it is ok to use foreign oil for a couple reasons.
1, if those countrys didn't sell oil,they have NOTHING ELSE viable to trade in order to support themselves. They would be the equal of a 3rd world country.
It is ok to buy their oil as LONG AS IT IS CHEAPER than our own. When it gets higher,turn on our own spiquets and let them stew in theirs a while and they will come around.
I like Bill Cosbys idea on oil . a bushel of wheat should cost the same as a barrel of oil. They eat,we burn oil, so simple enough.
Also,by using their oil, it helps reduce the pesky fines the liberal government trys to inflict on domestic drillers for minor issues .

By tecsan at 17,May,22 04:03 other posts of tecsan 
Like hell. I knew someone here would bring up this BS. If you are a judge, you better damn well be able to define woman and not to mention a Supreme Court Justice...How damn stupid do you woke crowd have to become...Common sense man...
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,May,22 10:08 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If you think it was a common sense question, why did they not ask;
- What is the root of 64?
- What is the capital of Venezuela?
- What is the most used ingredient of a baker?

Maybe Republicans are stupid enough to ask such questions, but if a supreme court judge nominee with any brains gets a question like that, they are not stupid enough
to give a dictionary definition. Not even your judges are that stupid.

By tecsan at 17,May,22 04:23 other posts of tecsan 
Anyone including kbj that can not define a woman without invoking biology is a damn idiot.
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,May,22 10:10 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I don't see you come up with anything better.
By phart at 18,May,22 12:56 other posts of phart 
I don't see you coming up with any thing convinceing that was printed at the time the constitution was written.
Liberals "burn" dictionarys and books to prevent anyone from knowing how they are slowly,methodically changing basic definitions of words.
Take the word retard or retarded.Used to be in reference to the timeing on a engine's ignition system.Then it became a way to discribe someone who aint quite right by no fault of their own.Now it is suddenly a taboo word to say.
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,May,22 13:03 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Liberals "burn" dictionarys and books"
While right-wing politicians are doing exactly that!

By CAT-2 at 18,May,22 12:56 other posts of CAT-2 
Same with “man”
By phart at 18,May,22 12:57 other posts of phart 
male human being.
DUH!
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,May,22 13:02 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
'boy after growing up', or not

By CAT-2 at 18,May,22 13:22 other posts of CAT-2 
Well, like it or not, the best definition of woman is a being able to get pregnant. No BALLS about it.

By tecsan at 20,May,22 03:29 other posts of tecsan 
Wait tell me the difference between man and woman first.
By CAT-2 at 20,May,22 13:46 other posts of CAT-2 
Man has a ding-a-long. Woman has a hoo-hoo. Didn’t your dad tell you that?
By tecsan at 21,May,22 02:24 other posts of tecsan 
You got that right, now explain it to the progressive democrats. My point being a supreme court justice (democrat KBJ) could not define woman. I know was a potential justice at the time. What an idiot she is. Can you also explain it to her.
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,May,22 11:50 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
CAT: "Man has a ding-a-long. Woman has a hoo-hoo."
tecsan: "You got that right, now explain it to the progressive democrats."

Because it doesn't say anything about the people who had a ding-a-long
and had it replaced by a surgeon for a hoo-hoo, or vice versa.

Whatever definition, it doesn't say anything about people's rights
to have their hoo-hoo or ding-a-long replaced.

If you agree with CAT's definition:
- Man has a ding-a-long
- Woman has a hoo-hoo
That means you agree that trans-women are women and trans-men are men.
By CAT-2 at 21,May,22 12:58 other posts of CAT-2 
Exactly my point

By tecsan at 20,May,22 08:27 other posts of tecsan 
I never thought of that, she was put there because she is a woman and she cannot define what she is. Now that is funny.
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,May,22 11:57 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It was pretty lame. It would have been funny if Ketanji Brown Jackson tricked
Marsha Blackburn just like CAT tricked you in agreeing with the definition
which claims trans-women are women and trans-men are men.

(but she's a judge, not a comedian and not a biologist)

If a definition should exclude 'fake' but sexually effective ding-a-long's and hoo-hoo's,
it should be in the definition.

By CAT-2 at 21,May,22 14:03 other posts of CAT-2 
Phart why would a candidate for a Supreme Court seat be asked this stupid question that has nothing to do with the law qualifications of the candidate?

By tecsan at 21,May,22 06:52 other posts of tecsan 
Hell, I did not know I could get pregnant. Now what should I do. You know I cannot give a normal birth.

By tecsan at 19,May,22 05:02 other posts of tecsan 
Guys please be careful you can get pregnant! But you can have an abortion if you so desire.
By phart at 20,May,22 14:02 other posts of phart 
Must be a small baby because there is no where for anything that size to come out of me!

By tecsan at 19,May,22 06:53 other posts of tecsan 
I know most here thought they would never hear me say this. I want jen psaki back. Doocy and her both kept each other in check.

By tecsan at 19,May,22 04:56 other posts of tecsan 
Who the hell is this goofy idiot aimee arrambide? Glad she cleared up that I can get pregnant and have an abortion. First I heard of it, the birds and bees have changed through times I guess.

By phart at 19,May,22 03:29 other posts of phart 
MEN can get pregnant. And MEN can get a abortion!
AND JUST where the hell is it going to grow inside a man? Just what will it drink when it comes out of the puss? And uh,just how is a 8 pound baby going to come out of the head of someones DICK???
Really people,get a fucking grip.
Men can not have babys.

She tells CONGRESS this,men can have babies. WHO in congress is going to believe this shit and if anyone does, they need to be GONE from congress. We don't need congress members not knowing the very basics.

By phart at 17,May,22 00:39 other posts of phart 
I literally just googled , "how many definitions of the word woman are there"
and got all this.

wom·an
/ˈwo͝omən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: woman; plural noun: women

an adult female human being.
"a drawing of a young woman"
h
Similar:
lady

adult female
female
girl
person
lass
lassie
wife
colleen
Frau
Signora
Seсora
the female of the species
member of the fair sex
member of the fairer sex
bird
gal
Jane
sister
sheila
femme
Judy
dame
broad
frail
maid
maiden
damsel
demoiselle
gentlewoman
bint
mare
offensive
bitch

a female member of a workforce, team, etc.
"thousands of women were laid off"
a female person associated with a particular place, activity, or occupation.
"a Princeton woman was recently named the Young Lawyer of the Year"
female adults in general.
"woman is intuitive"
a disrespectful form of address to a woman.
"don't be daft, woman!"
dated
a female person who is paid to clean someone's house and carry out other domestic duties.
"a daily woman"
a person's wife, girlfriend, or female lover.
"he wondered whether Billy had his woman with him"
h
Similar:
girlfriend

girl
partner
significant other
wife
spouse
consort
fiancйe
lover
mistress
sweetheart
inamorata
better half
other half
baby
Mrs.
old lady
gf
missus
bird
her indoors
mot
dona
bibi
querida
lady friend
lady love
young lady
lady
lady wife
old dutch
squeeze
patootie
leman
doxy

paramour
a person with the qualities traditionally associated with females.
"I feel more of a woman by empowering myself to do what is right for me"
a female individual; one.
"with that money, a woman could buy a house and put two kids through college"

Phrases
as — as the next woman
as — as the average woman. "I can be as skeptical as the next woman"
be someone's woman
be the woman perfectly suited to a particular requirement or task. "if you want a business partner to show you the ropes, then I'm your woman"
be woman enough to do
be brave enough to do. "I'm woman enough to admit when I'm wrong"
the little woman
a condescending way of referring to one's wife. "male fisherfolk who take their catch home for the little woman to gut"
my good woman
a patronizing form of address to a woman. "you're mistaken, my good woman"
separate the women from the girls
show or prove which women in a group are truly competent, brave, or mature. "these are the situations that separate the women from the girls"
woman about town
a fashionable female socialite. "for years it was the place to shop for the smart woman about town"
woman of the cloth
a clergywoman.
woman of God
a clergywoman.
woman of honor
a woman who adheres to what is right or to a high standard of conduct. "that she resigned at all means she is a woman of honor"
woman of the house
the female head of a household.
woman of letters
a female scholar or author.
woman of the moment
a woman of importance at a particular time. "she is the woman of the moment right now in Hollywood"
the woman on the street
an ordinary woman, with regard to their opinions, or as distinct from an expert. "the survey asks a variety of questions to find out what the woman on the street really thinks about saving for retirement."
woman of the streets
a prostitute.
a woman's woman
a woman who is more popular and at ease with other women than with men. "I am a woman's woman who likes to encourage my fellow women leaders to keep going"
woman to woman
in a direct and frank way between two women. "Alice smiled at her, woman to woman"
Origin

So uh, what else is there??
Where is this text that supreme court justices learn their word meanings from?
By dgraff at 17,May,22 10:18 other posts of dgraff 
Let’s get back to this 3.5 L eco boost engine built by Japan for ford motor company it’s a topic worth taking about
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,May,22 10:42 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Are you getting a little bit tired of this discussion, perhaps?
I just used it as an example that might resonate with phart a bit more,
unfortunately I don't know enough about specific engines to discuss them.
By dgraff at 17,May,22 12:48 other posts of dgraff 
No but engine’s and guns are my field of expertise I figured phart would have chimed in

By Ananas2xLekker at 17,May,22 10:50 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Did you really want to hear her saying that?

A little girl once told me: "Men have a tollie and girls have a punani".
Those are the Suriname street language words her father taught her.
That little girl of 4 y.o. taught me something new then.
But "Men have a penis, woman have a vagina" is the level of a 4 y.o. girl.

If your equipment (tollie or punani) defines your sex, that means a surgeon
can change your sex. But you say it doesn't, so sex is not your genitals then.

If what you get at birth defines your sex, than some people are born without.
And it doesn't say anything about the freedom to be(come) different.
By phart at 17,May,22 13:50 other posts of phart 
I would like have heard a simple response like," A woman is the female of the human species" or something to that affect ,yes. Instead of that jibberish like she had to be a biologist to define what she herself supposedly IS.When you put someone in that powerful of a position and they can't even define who or what THEY THEMSELVES ARE, does that not ring a bell that she may not know her ass from 3 base?

As for a eco boost engine.I have no experience with them.
If it is anything like that tiny 4 banger chevy is putting in their trucks to try to meet fuel economy standards, no thank you. I don't want something that has to run at 5000 rpms to tow it's rating capacity up a hill.
No way in hell it would last long after it's warrenty.
By CAT-2 at 18,May,22 13:12 other posts of CAT-2 
Females have XX chromosomes, males have XY chromosomes. Why is this important? No matter how many changes are made to a human body, only a female with a uterus can have a normal pregnancy. And only she can have an abortion.
By phart at 18,May,22 13:15 other posts of phart 
So only a female can be a woman.
By CAT-2 at 18,May,22 13:25 other posts of CAT-2 
Biologically speaking, yes, but, gender identification is in the mind, and that is just as viable as being born a certain gender.
By phart at 18,May,22 16:11 other posts of phart 
Your physical structure has identified what you are or were for century's.
the sudden change is certain people trying to force a new mindset on the population that you are not what you are but what you say are and we are supposed to be dumb animals and accept it as being normal.
By CAT-2 at 18,May,22 17:23 other posts of CAT-2 
Yes. It’s not new. It’s just out in the open. Get with the program.

By phart at 18,May,22 12:59 other posts of phart 
Unless that surgeon has both a male and female laying side by side on 2 gurneys so he can cut the womb out of 1 and the prostate out of the other, this so called surgery is nothing more than pruning a tree. A visual illusion.

Adult Discussion Forum