Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Would you comment more if it did not cost points?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82616 at 26,Jul,10 13:02
Just wondering if people would comment more if it did not cost them points

Similar topics: 1.POINTS SYSTEM   2.points   3.Marina   4.POINTS SYSTEM   5.Watching a video and points cost.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #291618 at 08,Oct,12 04:31
really???? leaving comments costs points? i tought they were free! i leave good comments on every pics/user who seem nice to me and i dont loose points....

By CreativeOne at 08,Oct,12 03:04 other posts of CreativeOne 
Great topic "My Friend" ! I used to comment a lot of members walls ... but "NEVER" again because when they delete your comment points get taken away ! As I would leave so many really nice and sincere commnts ! Sadly a lot of members clear there wall comments and for every member that left nice comments as well they All lose points ! So unfair ! Me , I would Never delete a comment ! The only comments I delete are from "Deleted Members" !

By bella! at 27,Aug,12 14:17 other posts of bella! 
It doesn't cost points to comment on pics. Maybe it did in 2010 when this was written but not in 2012. Points will be deducted if the poster of the pic deletes your comment but points are not dedicated when the poster deletes their pic.
By bella! at 08,Oct,12 02:27 other posts of bella! 
Yikes! Last sentence should read; Points are deducted if the poster of the pic deletes your comment but points are not DEDUCTED should the pic poster delete his/her pic.

By #11554 at 27,Aug,12 13:43
would certainly vote more if it did not cost points (commenting does not cost points)

By #33861 at 26,Jul,10 15:57
Honestly, I find the whole points thing annoying, distracting and disruptive. I'd do alot more on here if there weren't all the point restrictions and requirements. Too many arguments seem to get started between members over points issues and for the good of this site, I think it really needs to go away.
By slipper at 27,Jul,10 05:45 other posts of slipper 
The only useful purpose seems to be to control band-width usage for video downloads... otherwise, I agree

By #88663 at 26,Jul,10 14:09
Its voting that costs points

Adult Discussion Forum