Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Anyone into fisting ??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1970 at 27,May,09 06:57
my wife tried to fist me last night, great feeling but she only managed to shove in 4 fingers. I guess with some practice.....

Similar topics: 1.Big toys and fisting.......   2.Fisting einer Frau- Erfahrungsberichte von Frauen bitte   3.Anal discussion, tools, vegetables, bottles, Fisting, Who can show its greatest achievements.   4.Various stages of pussy shaving and a bit of fisting   5.fisting  

New Comment

Comments:
By #121361 at 27,Sep,15 17:23
[deleted image]

By #121361 at 27,Sep,15 17:20
[deleted image]

By bella! at 21,Aug,15 22:31 other posts of bella! 
There are a couple people who I'd like to punch! Believe that!
By #485312 at 23,Aug,15 01:53
l didn't think you were the violent type. l thought you like to express yourself with words, lots and lots of well thought of words, such a short post too, l like it when you write paragraphs and paragraphs of sensible and knowledgeable information...l love reading every word and have learnt so much about internet etiquette from you in such a short time...there should be more like you to tell us all how to behave in public...nice girls like you need to be all ours lives everyday....do you have any advise on becoming bisexual, ld love to make you my first girl on girl experience *lix*
By bella! at 23,Aug,15 03:39 other posts of bella! 
There are far too many interesting and exciting men in the world, there's no need for me to sexually consider a woman. Quite frankly, I don't think that I would even be interested in sitting down with you to have a drink and enjoy a bit of small talk.
By #491615 at 23,Aug,15 04:09
Wow !! That was a tad cutting . But hey Honesty is always Best .....
By #485312 at 23,Aug,15 12:26
yeah its funny how some people just don't like others, no matter how nice you are to them, lm not the gossiping narcissistic type so we wouldn't have that in common, l like honest and interesting people that get naked and have fun...youre a bit too serious for me...ld be up dancing and flirting with the boys and l don't drink, don't have time to burn brain cells with boring people *lix*
By bella! at 23,Aug,15 13:26 other posts of bella! 
It doesn't surprise me that you would be busy "perving" on the young boys. Are there that many teen clubs in your area that can satisfy an old cooter, uh, sorry, cougar like you?
By #485312 at 23,Aug,15 16:17
yeah l love fucking teens, especially them innocent virginal types, like it better if l can fuck 3 at once...saves on the motel bill ... shame l cant share my personal video collection with you...but their mummies mightn't approve of what l do to their sons *lix*
By johnp at 26,Sep,15 17:08 other posts of johnp 
Cat fights give me boners !! .I.

By johnp at 26,Sep,15 17:11 other posts of johnp 
I think you 2 should wrestle this out .. I'll be the ref .. 😏

By johnp at 26,Sep,15 17:09 other posts of johnp 
😂

By leopoldij at 26,Sep,15 01:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Could that be real???

only registered users can see external links
By #485312 at 26,Sep,15 10:10
Sure is, think its dirty garden girl, she is amazing. Love to know where she got that dildo *lix*
By leopoldij at 26,Sep,15 10:51 other posts of leopoldij 
I can't believe it's real. There's no way for a stick several feet long to get into the rear hole. In which case the question is: what's the trick in making this clip?
By #485312 at 26,Sep,15 14:04
No trick, just a nice flexible dildo soft enough to take the bends of the colon without damaging it. I've seen other girls take them and you can see it in their abdomen. I think it would feel incredible *lix*
By leopoldij at 26,Sep,15 14:52 other posts of leopoldij 
You mean when it goes inside it folds in two or does it go in straight?

By bigone21 at 27,Aug,15 22:50 other posts of bigone21 
for me, fisting is a TRUST TRIP! together building to something that seems impossible but is the best feeling in the world! without trust it can't be done!
for me, it's more intimate than anything else, fisting is a moment in heaven..!
By #485312 at 28,Aug,15 02:30
yes, nothing feels better than that trust and the feeling when it finally goes all the way...*lix*

By #485312 at 22,Aug,15 03:16
[deleted image][deleted image]
*lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 52 hours

[deleted image]
my latest fist shot, *lix*

By #496073 at 21,Aug,15 14:58
I have not but I would like to try it

By #64328 at 16,Aug,15 20:47
I had a girlfriend in high school that loved the feeling of being total stuff full and being stretched. It took a little time and patience but after I got her really worked up and wet I could slip my whole hand in her and once inside could make a fist and with short strokes could kinda punch fuck her till she came several times.
By #485312 at 17,Aug,15 01:30
good technique, hope she blew all over your hand and it dripped to your elbow *lix*

By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 12:09
l love fisting, l love that my big cunt can take a full hand...all the better for taking big cock *lix*

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 23,Jan,10 14:23 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
NO

Adult Discussion Forum