Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

why do american politicians speek sow slow

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9425 at 14,Jun,09 02:32
because they are speeking to americians

Similar topics: 1.Fast or Slow   2.slow site   3.Arse or Ass.   4.Don't always believe what politicians tell you - be careful what you wish (vote) for   5.Kneeling before the American Flag during the National Anthem...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #460385 at 17,Sep,16 10:47
So that the people on ObamaCare can keep up.
By leopoldij at 18,Sep,16 13:00 other posts of leopoldij 
Keep up with sows?

By JustWill at 17,Sep,16 06:04 other posts of JustWill 
Sow dat peepil hoo dont unnerstan English can unnerstan dem.

By Ray10754 at 17,Sep,16 02:43 other posts of Ray10754 
because they have to think about what lie they are going to tell

By phart at 17,Sep,16 01:47 other posts of phart 
frankly, I wish sometimes they all would quit flapping their traps and do what they were elected to do.
If Billarys mouth moves, she's lying. Slow or fast.

By leopoldij at 16,Sep,16 22:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Because sows are, by nature, slow ****. US politicians are reputed to be practicing politics by giving speeches to sows first. And they often fuck them too.

By Gntlmn at 28,Jul,12 20:42 other posts of Gntlmn 
the idiot sure can SPELL

By #4162 at 17,Jun,09 14:53
thought this was a sex site?
By #6568 at 28,Jul,12 20:36
Yes this IS a "sex site", that's WHY it's an important subject......Sex is a vital source of votes to US politicians, or rather criticism of sex, since there is a lot of votes to pick up by pandering to religous groups Who all have a big down on sex becasue it offers a sublime experience that religion has trouble to match (in fact it can't for most people)

By #5526 at 19,Jun,09 02:45
well put 1207, if people are going to insult other people from other nations then they have no business being on this site! We are on this site, to enjoy sex. If people want to start having a go at other people then they should go on msn!
By #7976 at 19,Jun,09 03:38
I didn't read the question the same way apparently. It seems like a valid question, one I have pondered over the years and I am a very, very American human. If there is an insult here, I didn't see it that way. As for this being a sex site, I agree that on the surface it is however, most of the conversations I have with some very bright people here have nothing to do with sex. Many topics are discussed in a free and open forum and sex is only one of them. Here is as good a place as any to ask a question, whether your American or not.

By #7976 at 16,Jun,09 04:43
Politicians and anyone who has a job as a public speaker speaks slowly so everyone can understand them, to emphasize the points they want you to remember, and it's the speed the teleprompter is moving.

Adult Discussion Forum