pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Had my 1st negative experience on SYD today.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #115900 at 15,Feb,11 23:51
Some "Anonymous" coward left me a comment telling me I'm fat and have a tiny, useless dick. I've had a great time here and won't let the opinion of one coward ruin that, some people are just assholes I guess!

Similar topics: 1.Small change in voting system   2.* Negative votes not showing in points log   3.age of first gay experience   4.Multiple negative voting   5.ENLIGHTENMENT to hatters , frustrated and negative people  

New Comment

Comments:
By hairybollox at 16,Feb,11 18:14 other posts of hairybollox 
there are too many 'anonymous's' on here - leaving rather crude and hurtful comments - should not be allowed to leave any remarks unless they are logged onto the site
By admin at 02,Mar,11 20:59 other posts of admin 
Membership -> Edit Account Settings -> Comments Mode: "Members Only".

By #98495 at 16,Feb,11 04:26
pretty sure u can disable, to a higher degree, non-member ability to view pics in the profile settings That should disable ability to comment as well.

Kinda hard to believe... you got some nice pics
By admin at 02,Mar,11 20:58 other posts of admin 
Membership -> Edit Account Settings -> Comments Mode: "Members Only"

By #107080 at 16,Feb,11 00:20
If it was anonymous there's a good chance it is a non-member (they can leave comments but not chat or go to Blog or Forum or access other Member functions) or else it is an arsehole Member who has deliberately logged out then will comment and it comes up "anonymous" - aND,UNFORTUNATELY there ain'@t anything you cn do about it!

gOOD lUCK!
By admin at 02,Mar,11 20:54 other posts of admin 
>"anonymous" - aND,UNFORTUNATELY there ain'@t anything you cn do about it!

Membership -> Edit Account Settings -> Comments Mode: "Members Only"

By just16cm at 16,Feb,11 22:44 other posts of just16cm 
Hi,

go to "edit account settings" -> "comment mode" and choose "members only"

By MoeJoe at 16,Feb,11 09:27 other posts of MoeJoe 
He must not have had his glasses on....your cock does not look tiny and useless to me......very nice package you have. I wouldn't let an anonymous prick ruin your day.

By #46165 at 16,Feb,11 04:13
Ive got the same before. Mind you i AM fat, and i DO have a tiny dick so whatever...

The positive comments outweigh the bad by like 20-1 though

By #7976 at 16,Feb,11 00:04
Worry not. Ignorant people lurk in the shadows so ignore them and find others whom you enjoy chatting with. Stupidity is more prevalent than VD in the 21st. century.

Adult Discussion Forum